Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN][TEC] TEE-coin: Reward Token based Platform 🔥🔥  (Read 3041 times)
cleotobias14

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:01:41 AM

I see that the team is showing excellent results now and therefore I will be happy to support the team now.

in fact on this forum we seldom see working drafts usually it's just white paper. So the project is certainly worth attention.

now it is quite difficult to find investors on this forum and it is most likely used to simply make the project more popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arunvinud

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 09:01:42 AM

it's too early to draw any conclusions. let's still see what happens after the listing on the exchanges.

much will depend on the exchange. on which will listing. If it is authoritative and popular it will be possible to get a very good profit.

listing on reputable exchanges will require a large amount of money. So I don't think it's important in the early stages.

this requires a lot of investment and therefore I would like to understand how this project will work.
andress5621

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:56:36 AM

https://www.techbullion.com/interview-with-toshiyuki-maeda-cto-at-tee-coin-reward-token-based-on-cryptocurrency-technology/
the interview turned out just fine and I think and I learned even more learned what features will provide for business.

the material came out just great. I will follow the news from the team and I think that the project has a very great future.

it's too early to draw any conclusions. let's still see what happens after the listing on the exchanges.

the fact is that now it is most profitable to buy tokens. And you need to understand how much to allocate for investment now.

the article is great but I think the project needs even more media coverage to make it more popular
araishkhan

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:58:24 AM

for what actions will users be able to receive a reward and what will be the motivation for businesses to buy tokens? I would like to understand that there will be a constant demand for tokens.
hamzaarkha

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:53:42 AM

can I just use the chat to communicate with friends ? as I understand this will be maximally safely...

download and check how it all will work. as I understand it for communication between buyers and sellers.

I already downloaded the app and it's just great. I think the marketplace that will be launched on the blockchain will be really in demand.

Yes it will be the most important. Since there are a lot of scammers in this market now, this ecosystem will be in demand among users.
goodparty

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:49:26 PM

only 2.5% of tokens will be sold so I don't understand how the economic model will work at the moment.

Yes the reserve is very large but as I understand advertisers will be able to buy tokens directly in the app in order to use the VIP features
frankfm

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:50:09 PM

please tell me I can buy tokens now and which wallet I should use best. I think we should buy some tokens now.
Diamant84

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:45:49 PM

beautiful bounty program. I think it's just a huge motivation for the whole community although a little worried about the listing on the exchanges.
darkware

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:45:18 PM

I am interested in what large companies you are currently negotiating with in order to expand and scale this project .
TEE coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77

TEE-coin - Reward Token based Platform!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 07:26:59 AM

please tell me I can buy tokens now and which wallet I should use best. I think we should buy some tokens now.

Our Pre IEO sale is over on 31st August 2019.
Stay tune on our Telegram for any new updates.

Telegram Groups
https://t.me/TeeCoinGlobal

Telegram Channels
https://t.me/engteecoin

yura04071989

Activity: 1036
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:07:38 AM

for what actions will users be able to receive a reward and what will be the motivation for businesses to buy tokens? I would like to understand that there will be a constant demand for tokens.
Hi, araishkhan! Great question If you are interested in the project, please pay attention to the white paper ENG, as well as chat in Telegrams.

I will quote part of the answer from the support team about the types of activities for which users can receive the TEC:

"Refer a Friend
Use your personal Referral Code found in your APP (account) to invite a friend. Earn 50 TEC when they sign up successfully.

Write a Review
Write a genuine Review after visiting a merchant with a coupon to earn 10 TEC. Upload an image with your review for an additional 10 TEC!

Get Tipped
Other users may choose to tip your review with TEC if they find your review to be useful.

Check-in
ChatTee QR codes will be deployed island-wide. It will be in shopping malls, cafes, MRT stations, bus stops and many more! Scan the QR codes with your ChatTee App to receive TEC. Stay tuned!

Login Bonus
Launch your ChatTee App daily to receive daily TEC bonuses!

Coinback
Redeem your coupons and get Coinback. Not cashback. In ChatTee we call it Coinback!

Other Events
Contests like Refer a Friend and Review allow you to earn more TEC. Occasionally we will send notifications to ask for feedback. In return, we will award you TEC. "

If you still have questions, the 24/7 support team in chat Telegram (https://t.me/TeeCoinGlobal), join!
tataqu

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:48:18 AM

you can read the interview and draw conclusions for yourself, but I have to say that for business it will be very convenient in terms of attracting customers and retaining them.
damien138

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:41:29 AM

can revere all news on this about on the first page this forum. And as I understand it in order to receive the award does not even need to be in Singapore.
MrJuicyBacon

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:33:34 AM

only 2.5% of tokens will be sold so I don't understand how the economic model will work at the moment.

Yes the reserve is very large but as I understand advertisers will be able to buy tokens directly in the app in order to use the VIP features

judging by the materials that I read for business will be a lot of useful things and that's why they have so many reputable partners now.
osunac

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:25:41 AM

I like that tokens can be bought directly in the app and there is no need to wait for listing on exchanges. I think this is how all applications should work in the future.
TEE coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77

TEE-coin - Reward Token based Platform!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 02:44:51 AM

I am interested in what large companies you are currently negotiating with in order to expand and scale this project .

We are currently negotiating with Airlines to integrate their mileage programs into our mobile app, ChatTee.

So users not only can use TEC to purchase deals and coupons in our app but they can also exchange their TEC to airlines mileage.
Let me know what you guys think.

Asatur
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:55:59 AM

We are currently negotiating with Airlines to integrate their mileage programs into our mobile app, ChatTee.

So users not only can use TEC to purchase deals and coupons in our app but they can also exchange their TEC to airlines mileage.

That would be a big step forward.

ChatTee is currently a unique project from my point of view ... The team has a product, cooperation with large brands (such as Agoda), a huge user base. Not just downloading the application in the store, namely active users who use the application everyday.

If the team can further promote the application, and add global large brands with their products / services, then it will really be the next big thing.
yura04071989

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:31:57 AM

An excellent review post from the TEE-coin team about the events of the outgoing September!

I recommend reading it - great news awaits us:

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:00:57 PM

This is a good step! But please specify, we are in October, and the roadmap talks about IEO. So how soon should the news appear?

yura04071989

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:01:15 PM

And what do you know about loyalty programs and the history of their development?

Read the new review from TEE-coin team, you will also learn why ChatTee app is a real breakthrough:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: