Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETH will bounce back to $600 or back below $100 ?  (Read 4584 times)
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:07:18 PM

Yeah, ETH will bounce back and ledu will join it because they're based on ETH Ecosystem... Its better to buy LEDU in the dip now
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:17:45 PM

I think that in the fourth quarter of this year, the cryptocurrency market will rise and the ethereum price will rise along with it. Now the price will float until the fall. It is unlikely that ethereum will fall significantly in price compared to the current one. In a month or two, ethereum should grow, but by the end of the year it is unlikely to reach $ 600, this will depend on the intensity of the rise in the price of bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:24:55 AM

Have you guys forget about ETH 2.0?

https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/ethereum-2-0-explained/

Ethereum 2.0 Solutions

Here is a description of each basic solution Ethereum is working on to upgrade the network:

Proof-of-Stake (PoS) solutions like Beacon and Casper refer to switching how Ethereum is mined. This addresses how the system is secured and how new coins are created.
    Sharding in general is splitting a large database into smaller more manageable parts, same general concept for the Ethereum network. This addresses issues of scalability and transaction speed and stops one app from slowing down the network.
    eWASM allows code to execute faster among other things. It expands coding options and capabilities for the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
    Plasma is an extra layer that sits on top of the network that can handle massive amounts of transactions. It is the Ethereum version of Bitcoin’s Lightening Network.
    Raiden is an off-chain scaling solution, like Plasma. Thus, this is also an Ethereum answer to the Lightening Network.
    A bunch of things I didn’t specifically mention. There are a lot of ideas floating around and ideas that have already been implemented, including some system-wide upgrades that are part of the current phase of the Ethereum roadmap called Metropolis, and versions of the ideas on this page and important features contained within them. So keep in mind there is a lot more being worked on that the major items I’ve mentioned.
    Serenity is an upcoming major upgrade that creates a Proof-of-Stake chain that combines many of the above ideas (PoS, eSWASM, sharding, etc) into a new chain that would run tandem with and be fully compatible with the existing Proof-of-Work chain. This scaling and mining solution would not only partly change the way Ethereum is mined but also in theory would allow for faster transactions (and thus would create a better environment for smart contracts and DApps). In theory, Serenity could increase scalability by as much as 1000x (hopefully).
    … also zk-snarks (a “zero knowledge proofs” technology created for zcash) might be used as a temporary scaling solution in the meantime.

So this updates will give the potential boost to ETH and could push the price to $600. Don't count ETH yet, there are still a lot of developments going from behind. Just continue to accumulate so that you are better prepared when the bull run happens.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:18:33 AM

Guys, i am new here, i was buying ETH today. I'm not really following this, i just thought ETH is still cheap now and 2020 seems cryptocurrency get many big event (libra, ETH 2.0, btc halving day)..
Did i wrong ? Did ETH still good ?
2019 is still a bad year for the alts. When investing, we really should be patient to wait for big profits in the future.
As you know, there will be many big events in 2020 such as ETH 2.0, Halving Bitcoin, Libra coming out, ....
The key here is patience. We can buy a lot of ETH and Bitcoin when the price is adjusted.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:43:54 AM

I don't want to think it's going to go under $ 100. because these can be disastrous for subcoins. hopefully it will rise to over $ 500 in a short time and the real party will begin
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:48:50 AM

Currently, Ethereum has not implemented its code changes. I think his price will fluctuate with the price of Bitcoin. Currently, I think this will be horizontal. Unless the Ethereum team is able to make actual code changes, I don't think the price will change.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:18:09 PM

there is a possibility of falling below $ 100 if bitcoin is also experiencing a large decline which makes the market in a bear condition. but when bitcoin is okay, and their updates are implemented, it will make growth. $ 600 may be achieved, but it will not bring certainty because it requires market movements that run up to help the ETH can more easily go up.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 02:10:03 PM

Have you guys forget about ETH 2.0?

https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/ethereum-2-0-explained/

Ethereum 2.0 Solutions

Here is a description of each basic solution Ethereum is working on to upgrade the network:

Proof-of-Stake (PoS) solutions like Beacon and Casper refer to switching how Ethereum is mined. This addresses how the system is secured and how new coins are created.
    Sharding in general is splitting a large database into smaller more manageable parts, same general concept for the Ethereum network. This addresses issues of scalability and transaction speed and stops one app from slowing down the network.
    eWASM allows code to execute faster among other things. It expands coding options and capabilities for the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
    Plasma is an extra layer that sits on top of the network that can handle massive amounts of transactions. It is the Ethereum version of Bitcoin’s Lightening Network.
    Raiden is an off-chain scaling solution, like Plasma. Thus, this is also an Ethereum answer to the Lightening Network.
    A bunch of things I didn’t specifically mention. There are a lot of ideas floating around and ideas that have already been implemented, including some system-wide upgrades that are part of the current phase of the Ethereum roadmap called Metropolis, and versions of the ideas on this page and important features contained within them. So keep in mind there is a lot more being worked on that the major items I’ve mentioned.
    Serenity is an upcoming major upgrade that creates a Proof-of-Stake chain that combines many of the above ideas (PoS, eSWASM, sharding, etc) into a new chain that would run tandem with and be fully compatible with the existing Proof-of-Work chain. This scaling and mining solution would not only partly change the way Ethereum is mined but also in theory would allow for faster transactions (and thus would create a better environment for smart contracts and DApps). In theory, Serenity could increase scalability by as much as 1000x (hopefully).
    … also zk-snarks (a “zero knowledge proofs” technology created for zcash) might be used as a temporary scaling solution in the meantime.

So this updates will give the potential boost to ETH and could push the price to $600. Don't count ETH yet, there are still a lot of developments going from behind. Just continue to accumulate so that you are better prepared when the bull run happens.

if the ethereum 2.0 update can overcome the problem of scalability and speed up transactions. I think this could be the reason ethereum went up. but the question is whether ethereum 2.0 release is on schedule or will there be a delay?

my predictions if according to schedule is 2020, ethereum prices can go up more than $ 600 or even pass ATH.
but if there is a delay, maybe ethereum will fall deeper than yesterday.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:35:26 PM

I believe that 600USD is more possible. 100USD per 1 Ethereum doesn't mean anything good for Ethereum, while Bitcoin is still trading around 10 000USD.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:02:14 PM

it seems like a lot of people stick to 2020 for this, even I am like that. 2020 could be a year that will exceed 2017, because it keeps stock of assets such as bitcoin, or ethereum is not wrong.

In addition, I am also very optimistic about the developments that ethereum 2.0 will bring, so I also have several ethereum in my wallet. hearing the developments that will occur in 2020 regarding cryptocurrency, I'm sure many people think like us like keeps stok ethereum or bitcoin. so it's only natural to buy some ethereum to hold it until 2020.
Many people are sticking to 2020 now because they are beginning to realize also that this year will be dedicated for bitcoin dominance all through, and until next year that we will have bitcoin halving wen the price will moon to some extent and the go sideways before most of these altcoins will grow, do by 2020,I don’t expect only Ethereum to grow.

I expect majority of the altcoins that we have to make some increase in their value like they did in that 2017 which I am think that by that time, Ethereum could also do up to like 5x, but before then, we might still experience some dip in price of Ethereum, but not as low as the $100 dollars that op speculated as second option. The highest that Ethereum can go low to right now is to fluctuate between $220 and $240, that is if it will bleed further than it is right now on the present price.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 10:31:26 PM

Correct, Ethereum's price can be said as cheap as today but this is only for those people that are longing to break the all time high or even reach it again.
Many are missing the chance today and would want to ride if there's a movement. The market reaction is like that, if the coin is stagnant, don't expect that there will be lots of support for it but once it shows something such as rising, you'll see people get crazy over it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:30:57 AM

Correct, Ethereum's price can be said as cheap as today but this is only for those people that are longing to break the all time high or even reach it again.
Many are missing the chance today and would want to ride if there's a movement. The market reaction is like that, if the coin is stagnant, don't expect that there will be lots of support for it but once it shows something such as rising, you'll see people get crazy over it.
People should be able to think starting to be realistic about the current market conditions where wearing or decreasing altcoin is very likely to occur. and that will also happen to ethereum. no one will be able to control especially when ethereum stagna is currently

xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:22:17 AM

Guys, i am new here, i was buying ETH today. I'm not really following this, i just thought ETH is still cheap now and 2020 seems cryptocurrency get many big event (libra, ETH 2.0, btc halving day)..
ETH will rise and ETH is still good. I think you bought ETH at the right time. Resurrection of ETH $600, I still doubt. But at prices above $200, I still believe that will be achieved.
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:20:00 AM

There is no reason for eth to increase in price by 3 times or more. Now this is not the sought-after product of 2017. Now its price is completely dependent on bitcoin and market sentiment.

keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:29:15 AM

I think ETH is still very good even I'm sure next year the price of ETH will be very high. I think so because I saw in 2017 where when the price of bitcoin soared, ETH was also high, even reaching $1300 and now the price of bitcoin is starting to rise slowly and it is likely that ETH will also follow suit. I think ETH is very good for long term investment.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:45:22 AM

The markets still seem to be uncertain, with prices hovering in a narrow range. It looks like a price breakout one way or the other is imminent. I would cautiously say a price move upwards is more likely, because downwards has been tested a couple of times already and it does seem there is some solid support there... so with that in mind, I would say $600 is more likely than $100 for ETH.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:50:18 AM

The markets still seem to be uncertain, with prices hovering in a narrow range. It looks like a price breakout one way or the other is imminent. I would cautiously say a price move upwards is more likely, because downwards has been tested a couple of times already and it does seem there is some solid support there... so with that in mind, I would say $600 is more likely than $100 for ETH.
I'm gonna be bias, I like ETH to rise, so I would not choose a lower price compared to the current price now.
TBH, though I have already almost spent all my budget for accumulating good coins, but the moment ETH will again hit $100, I will tell you, I will find a way to accumulate more, I believe that price is too low and it's undervalued that I can make a decent profit in a short term.

Knowing the nature of market movement that it's too volatile, it pump and it dump, that $100 is gonna be an opportunity for me.

shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:14:21 PM

After Bitcoin, Ethereum is the most valuable and popular coin in crypto world. In my prediction, in 2020, it will be reached a better position and after few years it will take the best position. Holding ETH is a good idea and really after bitcoin, I love this coin very much.  

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:31:20 PM

The growth in ethereum in 2017 was due to the huge popularity of ICOs, now everyone has the true face of this process, so it is unlikely that there will be the same interest in ICOs. Because of this, I believe that we will not see such a price for ethereum as in 2017. I think a mark of $ 400 would be very cool.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 09:04:59 PM

Hitting 600 might be an impossible thing for ETH for sure but with crypto so many other similar things happened and it got us regretting that moment so my advice is buy what you can afford and then HODL Things might definitely happen with the coin but buy cheap

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: