Real Madrid - 19 (70.4%)
Atletico Madrid - 0 (0%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 0 (0%)
Villareal - 1 (3.7%)
Real Sociedad - 2 (7.4%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 4043 4044 4045 4046 4047 4048 4049 4050 4051 4052 4053 4054 4055 4056 4057 4058 4059 4060 4061 4062 4063 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 4070 4071 4072 4073 4074 4075 4076 4077 4078 4079 4080 4081 4082 4083 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 [4093] 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2024/25  (Read 464617 times)
Amphenomenon

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2024, 08:43:05 PM

You make an important point. Real Madrid won this match and they won by a big margin of 3-0. We are happy that Madrid got 3 points. However, Madrid's Vini-Mbappe-Rodrygo trio did not perform well. And that's why we can't be satisfied with Madrid's overall performance.

Madrid is a very strong team. However, if Madrid's Vini-Mbappe-Rodrygo trio does not perform well, the Real Madrid team will not be able to play well in the long run. Can't even play well in the Champions League. Real Valladolid and Mallorca were weaker opponents. However, we did not see a satisfactory performance from Madrid's attack. This is certainly a concern.
While the match wasn't a good one for Vini, Rodrygo and Mbappe, I think they will try to improve and even during Champions league, if  in face with similar situation Real Madrid don't need to worry from the fact a team will be unlikely able to plan neutralizing every players or at least the attacks of Real Madrid including the substitute, this is why Real Madrid is fearsome there are ready to step up even in the game already or being sub in.
This is a similar issue here, Real Valladolid where able to find a way of neutralizing these trio and it somehow work for them until they were substituted and conceded more goals. While I don't see much reason to speak about the poor performance of Vini. Rodrygo and Mbappe, I think now their main concern is for them to work well and improve better in order for them to be able to overcome every neutralizing strategy against them. Also I hope Mbappe shouldn't pressure too much, we all know he will do well, no one is doubting his quality.

Ancelotti is trying to build a youth-oriented squad. This will benefit the Real Madrid team in the long run. Madrid can keep their squad unchanged for a long time. And Madrid's performance will be even stronger. But it is not an easy task. Even then, Ancelotti continued to try. Hope Ancelotti succeeds.
Ancelotti is already doing this and succeeding I believe he is going to succeed with this set of team also, I love his principle and strategy which is most effective to build a fearsome team just how Pep is doing at Man City

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
August 26, 2024, 08:54:49 PM

Villarreal  0-1  Celta VigoAfter 25 minutes

In the first two matches against Atletico Madrid and Sevilla we saw good performances from Villarreal players. The match against Atletico Madrid was a 2-2 draw. And Villarreal team won against Sevilla. Can Villarreal win today's home match against Celta Vigo? Celta Vigo is not a weak team. It was difficult for me to pick a favorite team in the match. Both have a 50-50% chance of winning. So I refrained from betting on this match.

Celta Vigo scored in just 12 minutes to take a 1-0 lead with Celta Vigo striker Borja Lglesias scoring the first goal. However, Villarreal's players are also performing well. Villarreal's players are attacking a lot. Villarreal is playing attacking from the beginning of the match. Looks like they want to get 3 points in this match by any means. Villarreal players have already made 9 shots in just 25 minutes.

Edit: WooooooWW, Villarreal equalized the match in the 26th minute. Cardona scored a nice goal from Moreno's assist. Now the match is tied at 1-1. Hopefully we will see more goals in the first half.

The players of both the teams are trying their best to win the match. Despite being Villarreal's home match, Villarreal is not able to dominate the match. However, Villarreal's players continued to push for goals. Celta Vigo's defense is not weak. This is why Villarreal is unable to take the lead despite attacking a lot.

Villarreal trailed 2-1 at the end of the first half. Villarreal had a total of 16 shots in the first half. On the other hand, Celta Vigo players made 9 shots. However, in the 60th minute of the second half, Barry's goal equalized Villarreal. But in the second half, Villarreal did not play attacking strategy. Villarreal have only had 2 shots in the second half so far. The match is likely to end 2-2. And both teams will be happy with this outcome.

red4slash

Activity: 1400
Merit: 468

View Profile
August 26, 2024, 09:10:49 PM

Ancelotti is trying to build a youth-oriented squad. This will benefit the Real Madrid team in the long run. Madrid can keep their squad unchanged for a long time. And Madrid's performance will be even stronger. But it is not an easy task. Even then, Ancelotti continued to try. Hope Ancelotti succeeds.
Ancelotti is already doing this and succeeding I believe he is going to succeed with this set of team also, I love his principle and strategy which is most effective to build a fearsome team just how Pep is doing at Man City
It is undeniable that Ancelotti is one of the most genius coaches although many people criticise him as a coach who is ‘poor in tactics’ but with a game that is not too adventurous we can see that he is one of the successful coaches of this century.
In addition, with the power that Madrid has, he can do anything with Madrid's resources so he is more capable again despite his age.

Currently, even with the young Madrid squad that he has, Ancelotti is still very capable of making their performance more stable by minimising all forms of ego that young players have with the label of star players.
Now the new season begins again and we will definitely see how Ancelotti's work is quite simple in terms of formations and attacking schemes but very deadly to face.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Odohu

Activity: 490
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2024, 10:15:52 PM

In the first two matches against Atletico Madrid and Sevilla we saw good performances from Villarreal players. The match against Atletico Madrid was a 2-2 draw. And Villarreal team won against Sevilla. Can Villarreal win today's home match against Celta Vigo? Celta Vigo is not a weak team. It was difficult for me to pick a favorite team in the match. Both have a 50-50% chance of winning. So I refrained from betting on this match.

Celta Vigo scored in just 12 minutes to take a 1-0 lead with Celta Vigo striker Borja Lglesias scoring the first goal. However, Villarreal's players are also performing well. Villarreal's players are attacking a lot. Villarreal is playing attacking from the beginning of the match. Looks like they want to get 3 points in this match by any means. Villarreal players have already made 9 shots in just 25 minutes.

Edit: WooooooWW, Villarreal equalized the match in the 26th minute. Cardona scored a nice goal from Moreno's assist. Now the match is tied at 1-1. Hopefully we will see more goals in the first half.
I was shocked to see Villarreal coming from a 1-2 trail at half time to win the match 4-3 at full time. This is indeed a wonderful match and worth the time spent watching it. At a point I felt that Celta Vigo was going to win the match until the own goal of Jailson entered at the 64th minute that killed the morale of Celta Vigo although they never gave up but still went ahead to score at the 80th minute to make it 3-3 at which point I concluded it was going to end in a draw. It was at 10 minutes into the extra time that Villarreal got a penalty which Dani Parejo missed before scoring to make the match a win for Villarreal. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 672
Merit: 437

View Profile
August 26, 2024, 10:30:34 PM

image img

I never thought I'd say this today, thank you Villarreal for this winning.
Celta Vigo came with all they have but I never thought it will be this difficult for the home team to manage to get a win after their previous game they won 1-2, the visitors (Celta Vigo) no the other hand are going to be a problem for the other teams this very campaign because the way they played last season is completely different and I wonder how they get to be in this form, despite the fact that they lost I still applaud them for the effort and energy they gave in this encounter. Celta Vigo's next game I believe is a must win for them because I don't see Osasuna giving them much problem like the way Villarreal did tonight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1132

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile
August 26, 2024, 11:47:12 PM

Real Madrid players are not playing as a strong team, their performance in La Liga has been poor since they began the league, we never expected Real Madrid to perform this way with the players they put together, everyone expected Real Madrid to score at least three goals against Mallorca in their last two games, Madrid drew 1-1 against Mallorca, a team that lost their last game against Osasuna, and Real Madrid failed to win them.
IMO, Real Madrid is surely strong team, but they played disorganized. If you checked their stats in each match, they always dominated the match and made many shot attempts. Unfortunately, they failed to play as expected. The match against Mallorca is a perfect example, Real Madrid played with full team but ended up the match with unsatisfying result. Real Madrid missed the midfielders who can give accurate assists and their attackers looked playing more individually. However, we must admit Real Madrid looks playing lack of teamwork. This is actually the problem facing by Ancelotti now.

I don't believe playing Mbappe as a striker would produce the results we anticipate from this team since Mbappe cannot stand at the position, he is likely to move to winger because he doesn't seem to be comfortable playing as a striker.
Mbappe may try to adapt with his new position as a striker. But he has a capability as a striker, there is no problem with his current position in Real Madrid. Something missing from Mbappe is his accuracy in shooting. He has many opportunities to score goals but he missed the opportunities. I think it is only about the time, he should be comfortable with his current position in the next few matches.

However, many people blamed Bellingham in their first game that he was selfish with the ball and wanted to score by himself and look at their performance in the first half against Valladolid.
We can't judge Bellingham based on 1 match only. In the previous matches, I saw no problem with Bellingham attitude. He even becomes one of the players who often give assists to Mbappe. He knows how to play in his new role, we don't blame him because he sometimes tries to score goals. Every player has the right to score goals if they have a good chance.

▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄██████████  ███████████████▄
████████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████
███████   ███████████████████
███████▄              ▀██████
████████████████████   ██████
██████   ▀██████████   ██████
███████▄              ▄██████
▀███████████████  ██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
W E I S S
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀███▄
▄██▀░▄▄█████████▄▄░▀██▄
▄██░▄█████░░████████▄░▀██
▄██░░███▀░░░░░░░░░▀███░░██▄
██░░████░░▀██████▄▄████░░██
██░░█████▄▄░░░░░░░▀████░░██
██▄░▀███░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░███▀░▄██
██▄░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄███▀░▄██
██▄░░▀██████▄▄███▀░░▄██
▀███▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
PLAY2EARN
HOLD2EARN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
▀▀▀█

PLAY NOW  
promise444c5

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

Keep Promises !

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 12:48:20 AM

I think Atletico Madrid has a better squad than Barcelona. They have great players, especially in the attacking area. They have important players like Antonio Griezmann, Sorloth, Julian Alvarez. When De Paul, who caught his form last year, starts contributing to the attack in the middle of the league, we will see that they have an unstoppable attacking line. As for Barcelona, ​​no matter how good they seem, I think they will start to stagnate after a while. I think Atletico Madrid is in a better position in the race for second place right now.
Maybe  Smiley but Griezmann is not the old griezman though, he doesn't perform like he used to back in France with paul pogba  ( what an era they created ). I think he's still good to some extent,that's why the coach is probably keeping him, Julian Alvarez on the other hand, I can say he's good though he didn't have enough time to play in realmadrid he only played as subs which I don't like tbh, good he's here and I'm happy for him , I know he will have the time to showcase his talent as he always wanted to all along.
Now about them taking over Barca once again, as I've said earlier  maybe but might be hard to archieve imo... you guys only think Barca is weak because of their financial situation but I could say they might even  surprise everyone even with their squad, besides  Barca has a good squad btw, they need more though but the team is still fine  Smiley hopefully they don't mess things up Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pandorak

Activity: 224
Merit: 235

A Full Member who wants to become a ₿ maxi

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 01:18:03 AM

[...]
[...] Now Celta Vigo is on fire right now. Aspas is riding the wave, acting as though he is possessed. Let's see though, whether they can maintain this all season. The secret in this league is consistency; its a long, hard season. We will be attentively observing to see how they manage the demands and the upcoming strain. Can they keep shocking us? Alternatively will they ground back to earth?

It's difficult to maintain consistency in a big league like La Liga considering there are many great challengers, don't forget we have Real Madrid, Barcelona & Atletico Madrid as top challengers. Now the standings are also not led by Celta because they lost to Villarreal today, Iago Aspas is no longer visible on the match scorers list, it's a shame because Celta couldn't get 1 point because in injury time Parejo surprised them with a late goal.

BlackBoss_

Activity: 742
Merit: 442

Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 01:56:37 AM

Neymar is in his recovery progress and he wants to return to Barcelona this summer at any cost but unfortunately, Barcelona with their financial crisis and temporary failure to satisfy ceiling of club salary from La Liga, refused to bring Neymar back to their club.

They forced some players to leave including Gundogan for reducing total salary in their club and meets La Liga requirements to be allowed for registering Dani Olmo for their squad this season.

Neymar must be realistic that even if Barcelona have better finance, they will not want to bring a star player with many serious injuries and no longer can play at highest level.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
klidex

Activity: 1498
Merit: 504

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 02:56:06 AM

[...] Now Celta Vigo is on fire right now. Aspas is riding the wave, acting as though he is possessed. Let's see though, whether they can maintain this all season. The secret in this league is consistency; its a long, hard season. We will be attentively observing to see how they manage the demands and the upcoming strain. Can they keep shocking us? Alternatively will they ground back to earth?

It's difficult to maintain consistency in a big league like La Liga considering there are many great challengers, don't forget we have Real Madrid, Barcelona & Atletico Madrid as top challengers. Now the standings are also not led by Celta because they lost to Villarreal today, Iago Aspas is no longer visible on the match scorers list, it's a shame because Celta couldn't get 1 point because in injury time Parejo surprised them with a late goal.
Celta Vigo has just been praised in its last 2 matches for being able to win consecutive matches but they finally fell at Villareal's headquarters, in the midst of tight competition it is quite difficult for the Celta Vigo club to maintain its consistency because basically it is not a top club that has good performance throughout the season, they won 2 matches because they played at home so that it gave them the advantage to show their best abilities in front of the fans.

This weekend Celta will return to play away, they will play with Osasuna, will Celta be able to beat Osasuna? I think the match between these two clubs is quite difficult to predict.

Source : Osasuna vs Celta Vigo

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gallar

Activity: 728
Merit: 344

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 02:56:53 AM

It is undeniable that Ancelotti is one of the most genius coaches although many people criticise him as a coach who is ‘poor in tactics’ but with a game that is not too adventurous we can see that he is one of the successful coaches of this century.
In addition, with the power that Madrid has, he can do anything with Madrid's resources so he is more capable again despite his age.

Currently, even with the young Madrid squad that he has, Ancelotti is still very capable of making their performance more stable by minimising all forms of ego that young players have with the label of star players.
Now the new season begins again and we will definitely see how Ancelotti's work is quite simple in terms of formations and attacking schemes but very deadly to face.
Yes, there is no doubt that Ancelotti is the best coach at the moment. The many medals he has given to Real Madrid are clear proof that Ancelotti is indeed a great coach today. Then now Laliga has started, and Real Madrid have played two matches so far. Even though at the start of the season Real Madrid had difficulty getting points because they were held to a draw by Mallorca, in the second match Real Madrid proved that their good performance was starting to return. The reason is that in the second match Real Madrid was able to win the match over Valladolid with a score of 3-0. So with this, Real Madrid is now in 5th place in the Laliga standings.

Real Madrid's slick performance cannot be separated from the strategy implemented by Ancelotti. However, current problem is that Ancelotti has not been able to put Mbappe in the right position. The reason is that until this second match, Mbappe had a little difficulty scoring goals. Maybe Ancelotti should try another position that can be applied to Mbappe, for example on the wing. Because as far as I know, Mbappe would be better used in the wing position, because Mbappe has very good running speed. So, for example, if Mbappe is used on Real Madrid's wing, it will certainly open up lots of opportunities which will certainly make it possible for Real Madrid to score lots of goals.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Rustam Meraj

Activity: 238
Merit: 200

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 03:38:08 AM

Yes, there is no doubt that Ancelotti is the best coach at the moment. The many medals he has given to Real Madrid are clear proof that Ancelotti is indeed a great coach today. Then now Laliga has started, and Real Madrid have played two matches so far. Even though at the start of the season Real Madrid had difficulty getting points because they were held to a draw by Mallorca, in the second match Real Madrid proved that their good performance was starting to return. The reason is that in the second match Real Madrid was able to win the match over Valladolid with a score of 3-0. So with this, Real Madrid is now in 5th place in the Laliga standings.

I also think Ancelotti is one of best coaches now. He has done great job with Real Madrid. Team played well in their last game beating Valladolid 3-0. And I also think that Ancelotti needs to figure out how to help Mbappe score more goals. Mbappe is very fast and skilled so playing him on wing might be good idea. This could help Real Madrid score more goals. If Ancelotti tries different positions for Mbappe he can help him play better and make Real Madrid attack stronger.

tottong

Activity: 1344
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 04:01:08 AM

The leader of the standings cannot be determined in several matches that have taken place because usually the consistency of the lower clubs will become unstable and lose their place in the standings.
Real Madrid also faced a less than good condition in the first match where they drew in the match, while Barcelona managed to sweep the previous two matches by getting six points.

Villareal is leading the standings now where they managed to collect seven points in three matches while Celta Vigo is in second place with six points. Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid have only played two matches so they are in the under position of Villareal and Celta Vigo.

Luzin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 825

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 04:03:25 AM

A few days ago I saw Barcelona's problem about Dani Olmo. Barcelona could not register Olmo due to financial problems. Reportedly, Barcelona is willing to drop Andreas Christensen, who is injured, to register Dani Olmo. Unfortunately, the Olmo register can only be held until December. For this reason, Barcelona must immediately get new funds, their choice is to sell players, or find new funding sponsors. Olmo's registration will increase Barcelona's salary cap. Flick succeeded in his first debut, if he had the players he wanted, it would certainly be profitable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI

Hero - Legendary Member
Quote from: Hero - Legendary Member
R   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 04:04:37 AM

I was shocked to see Villarreal coming from a 1-2 trail at half time to win the match 4-3 at full time. This is indeed a wonderful match and worth the time spent watching it. At a point I felt that Celta Vigo was going to win the match until the own goal of Jailson entered at the 64th minute that killed the morale of Celta Vigo although they never gave up but still went ahead to score at the 80th minute to make it 3-3 at which point I concluded it was going to end in a draw. It was at 10 minutes into the extra time that Villarreal got a penalty which Dani Parejo missed before scoring to make the match a win for Villarreal. 
The Celta-Villarreal match was a very enjoyable match to watch. I wasn't expecting a 7-goal match, but Villarreal scored the winning goal in the last second, while Celta left the field with the sadness of not getting a point. One of the most enjoyable matches in La Liga was played yesterday. I think the fans who watched it in the stands were very lucky.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Out of mind

Activity: 560
Merit: 282

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 04:06:30 AM

Villarreal and Celita occupy the top two positions in the La Liga points table, with Villarreal winning the match 4-3. It is very surprising that these two teams have started with such good performances and if they can sustain such performances then good things can be expected from them.
However, there are still strong teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atlético Madrid, so they will definitely compete for the top spot. As the teams performed well in the early part of the season, they moved to the top position. However, Girona have performed very poorly at the start of the season, which has left them at the bottom of the points table, without a single win so far, but they need to improve their game. Girona are a strong team, as we saw last season they did it every day against the bigger teams, so we didn't expect them to perform like this in the new season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Mr.right85

Activity: 1022
Merit: 674

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2024, 04:48:16 AM

It’s reported that Barcelona has finally succeeded in registering Dani Olmo into the club. It’s was an embarrassing situation tbh. They signed him and couldn’t register him for about two weeks. Olmo and his reps were silly not to have cover for this kinda situation.

They were aware of patterns from previous times but they didn’t cared about it. They were just pushing for the deal to go through only.

I don’t know how clubs like Barcelona still attracts players. They have to sell to register. Gundogun exit opens a door, and there may be a few other exits. They may be in disarray at the moment, after these issues with salaries and abandonment of bonuses, players will still want to still play for Barcelona.

I think last season, they had a situation with players refusing to leave or even refusing their contract buy out. FDJ was one of these, even a lot  i cant remember.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 672
Merit: 437

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 05:24:03 AM

A few days ago I saw Barcelona's problem about Dani Olmo. Barcelona could not register Olmo due to financial problems. Reportedly, Barcelona is willing to drop Andreas Christensen, who is injured, to register Dani Olmo. Unfortunately, the Olmo register can only be held until December. For this reason, Barcelona must immediately get new funds, their choice is to sell players, or find new funding sponsors. Olmo's registration will increase Barcelona's salary cap. Flick succeeded in his first debut, if he had the players he wanted, it would certainly be profitable.

I don't understand how they got to this financial crisis in the first place and they know how bad it is but they go ahead to sign players with high wage just to meet up to the standard of other clubs. This isn't funny any more, letting players go like they did to the man that joined Manchester City few days back Gündoğan and they could not sign Cancelo to join the team, all these can't make Barcelona great again instead players would be running off the club and nobody wants to attached in such situation.
With this I'm having that feeling that they might not do well in some of the competitions they are into, starting with the game at hand against Rayo Vallecano they can be on the losing side, Barcelona can lose that game later tonight and I just don't know why but I feel so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
legendbtc

Activity: 1218
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 07:00:14 AM

I don't understand how they got to this financial crisis in the first place and they know how bad it is but they go ahead to sign players with high wage just to meet up to the standard of other clubs. This isn't funny any more, letting players go like they did to the man that joined Manchester City few days back Gündoğan and they could not sign Cancelo to join the team, all these can't make Barcelona great again instead players would be running off the club and nobody wants to attached in such situation.
With this I'm having that feeling that they might not do well in some of the competitions they are into, starting with the game at hand against Rayo Vallecano they can be on the losing side, Barcelona can lose that game later tonight and I just don't know why but I feel so.
Dani Olmo has been sidelined for the first two games of the new season and his future at Camp Nou remains in the air. Barcelona has less than 10 days left to clear players and create conditions for Olmo to play. Even after pushing Mika Faye to Rennes, Ilkay Gundogan to Man City, and loaning out Vitor Roque and Clement Lenglet. However, this move was not enough to secure Olmo's registration. For Olmo, this was a disappointing situation. The player left RB Leipzig hoping to make the next step in his career at Barcelona. However, the club's financial difficulties are hampering his plans.

But luck came to him, I read a funny piece of information, Andreas Christensen's long-term injury became a turning point for Dani Olmo at Barcelona. Christensen's four-month injury layoff has helped Olmo's situation. La Liga rules allow clubs to exceed their spending limits if a player in their squad is out for an extended period. Olmo will be provisionally registered and make his official debut in the match against Rayo Vallecano. I believe Barcelona will also find a way to officially register Dani Olmo.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 07:29:55 AM

Neymar is in his recovery progress and he wants to return to Barcelona this summer at any cost but unfortunately, Barcelona with their financial crisis and temporary failure to satisfy ceiling of club salary from La Liga, refused to bring Neymar back to their club.

They forced some players to leave including Gundogan for reducing total salary in their club and meets La Liga requirements to be allowed for registering Dani Olmo for their squad this season.

Neymar must be realistic that even if Barcelona have better finance, they will not want to bring a star player with many serious injuries and no longer can play at highest level.
If Al Hilal not extended Neymar contract then this season could be the last season Neymar with this team and i just read the news about this recently because Barcelona has failed to gets Nico Williams from Bilbao then Neymar has been offering himself to Barcelona as the alternative player but Barcelona has been refuse him even Hansi Flick says Barcelona currently is very solid and they don't need Neymar

I think Hansi Flick has just make good decision with refusing Neymar because if he playing with Barcelona then it will cause new problems later because we all know Neymar is injured prone so i am sure this condition will makes him unable to in form again so Neymar have already to passed his prime and he will not be able to playing just like when he played for this team a few years ago

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 4043 4044 4045 4046 4047 4048 4049 4050 4051 4052 4053 4054 4055 4056 4057 4058 4059 4060 4061 4062 4063 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 4070 4071 4072 4073 4074 4075 4076 4077 4078 4079 4080 4081 4082 4083 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 [4093] 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 »
  Print  

Jump to: