Real Madrid - 21 (63.6%)
Atletico Madrid - 0 (0%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 0 (0%)
Villareal - 1 (3%)
Real Sociedad - 2 (6.1%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 4080 4081 4082 4083 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 4125 [4126] 4127 4128 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 4152 4153 4154 4155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2024/25  (Read 472713 times)
aylabadia05

Activity: 1638
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 08:00:42 PM

Sevilla are also becoming a team that has been longing for a win for a long time, their squad is not bad but they are struggling to win games, losing 2-0 at home to last season's form team Girona, Sevilla are one of the 5 teams without a win as of week 4.
Sevilla has basically changed a lot and this team is no longer strong enough to compete at the top of La Liga. This team seems to have no goals every season and their performance is really bad, I don't know what the reason is behind their bad performance and what is clear is that I don't think Sevilla can end this season in the European zone.

My preliminary analysis of the La Liga title race this season will be filled by 5 teams. Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid are the favorites, while Villarreal and Girona will try to block them. Nothing changes from season to season, meaning only the top 3 teams can always fight for the title. Real Sociedad has been inconsistent so far in the last 4 games, but they can improve over time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Baki202

Activity: 420
Merit: 202

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 08:07:22 PM

Real Madrid is not playing like the Champions we knew. There is a lot of inconsistency and lack of coordination in the team. But this is just the beginning of the season so they still have time to improve. Carlo Ancelotti has to talk to his attackers to shun chasing personal glory at the detriment of the club's goals.  But my humble suggestion will be that one of these players Rodrygo, Vinicius Jr or Endrick should be sent on loan. If I were to choose, the young Brazilian player should be allowed to go for a short loan until the team stabilizes. This is because all of these players are world-class and will want to play consistently. If they don't get the playing time, it might cause disaffection. 

Real Madrid is still waking they are just trying to conserve the energy they can, because a lot of people think that Real Madrid will not play well and still has not changed anything that they are the champions, even despite everything they still won the La Liga and the champions league so there is more for them to accomplish in the la Liga. If it is the Champions League, Manchester City is waiting for them am kind of imagining what it is going to be like. and I don't think Madrid fans are even worried, they have confidence in their club, because if it is real Madrid they will find a difficult way to solve their problem. I don't think any of those players should be sent on loan because it will put their performance at risk. but they should be given a little opportunity because sometimes is not easy for every club but people still expect the best for them. Madrid is not a club that you can underestimate because when the season starts getting tough you will see a change in their game, Madrid is an excellent club and always fin it difficult to choose when ever we are facing each.

Nanga Parbat

Activity: 336
Merit: 256

Enjoy the beauty of nature 😊

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 08:18:11 PM

The Real Madrid team managed to achieve a great victory at home, this match was really amazing. It was a great game between the two teams but Mbappe won the match with an outstanding performance. If we saw Mbappe's lackluster performance at the start, the great performance we saw against Betis was very strong. Anyway, Mbappe may not have scored for Real Madrid so far, he could not adapt to the team, but at the moment, maybe he can relate to Real Madrid. And if each player continues like this then surely occupy a good position in the points table and Real Madrid will be excited enough to win the title this season. Real Madrid are currently second in the points table however Mbappe's first two goals for Real Madrid in this match have put him in a good position.
Obviously, some teams lose at home, but it shouldn't happen because if they lose at home, they can't do anything outside.  But Real Madrid achieved its success and maintained its dignity.  It was a real win for them. If they had lost at home, the hopes of those writing a win in their favor would have been dashed.  A team that doesn't perform well doesn't work hard on itself because they don't want to give themselves credit.  But those who win keep their honor and make themselves strong and win every match.  I think if Real Madrid meet every team with similar performance, they can win the title and impose themselves at the top level and they will become even stronger than before.  And in the next matches they can be afraid.  Congratulations to him for winning the same performance.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1141

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 08:41:19 PM

Mbappe's performance against Real Betis showed that he is indeed a world class player and I have never doubted his quality. I am sure that by scoring 2 goals, it marks the beginning of Mbappe to continue scoring goals in future matches and it is even possible that Mbappe will compete for the top scorer title at the end of the season.

I think we could say after that match that Kylian Mbappe returned to the track and started to adapt to the league. The only negative point is they are in the second place and 4 points behind of Barcelona which seems to be in great shape until now.
I think also that Mbappe name will be among the top scorer in La Liga. So far he is in the third place behind Barcelona's players Lewandowski and Raphinha with 4 and 3 goals each.

▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄██████████  ███████████████▄
████████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████
███████   ███████████████████
███████▄              ▀██████
████████████████████   ██████
██████   ▀██████████   ██████
███████▄              ▄██████
▀███████████████  ██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
W E I S S
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀███▄
▄██▀░▄▄█████████▄▄░▀██▄
▄██░▄█████░░████████▄░▀██
▄██░░███▀░░░░░░░░░▀███░░██▄
██░░████░░▀██████▄▄████░░██
██░░█████▄▄░░░░░░░▀████░░██
██▄░▀███░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░███▀░▄██
██▄░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄███▀░▄██
██▄░░▀██████▄▄███▀░░▄██
▀███▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
PLAY2EARN
HOLD2EARN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
▀▀▀█

PLAY NOW  
Obim34

Activity: 364
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 08:44:37 PM

Mbappe's performance against Real Betis showed that he is indeed a world class player and I have never doubted his quality. I am sure that by scoring 2 goals, it marks the beginning of Mbappe to continue scoring goals in future matches and it is even possible that Mbappe will compete for the top scorer title at the end of the season.

I think we could say after that match that Kylian Mbappe returned to the track and started to adapt to the league. The only negative point is they are in the second place and 4 points behind of Barcelona which seems to be in great shape until now.
I think also that Mbappe name will be among the top scorer in La Liga. So far he is in the third place behind Barcelona's players Lewandowski and Raphinha with 4 and 3 goals each.

Who now sees that Barcelona are currently what we all expected Madrid to be and Madrid being what we expected Barcelona to be, they have been having a few consecutive win on their matches which is a great sign of development and progress from the influence of the coach and how he coordinates his team. We now get to see Barcelona as a top contender for the La Liga title.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Alpha Marine

Activity: 658
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 09:04:01 PM

Who now sees that Barcelona are currently what we all expected Madrid to be and Madrid being what we expected Barcelona to be, they have been having a few consecutive win on their matches which is a great sign of development and progress from the influence of the coach and how he coordinates his team. We now get to see Barcelona as a top contender for the La Liga title.

Like I said before the season started, football is not played on paper. Madrid had a superior squad last season and they added Mbappe this season which makes them even better than they were on paper, but winning the league takes a whole lot more than just a superior squad.
The season has just begun and there are so many more matches to be played but we can tell that Barcelona is on the right track. Madrid's problems are solvable, but if they don't fix it before it's too late, they might lose the league. One of Madrid's problems is the chemistry on the pitch. They still play individually, they have to start playing as a team. Their midfield also has to improve ASAP.

As for Barcelona, their biggest problem this season is going to be Injuries. If their important players get injured they may have a lot of problems. Players like Araujo, Frenkie, Gavi and Christensen are already out injured so if the likes of Olmo, Pedri, and Balde get injured again there is going to be a problem.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
irhact

Activity: 742
Merit: 842

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 09:56:45 PM

No negative point to be sincere as Real Madrid have a team with a top striker that they haven't played with before therefore they're still adapting to the new player but when they lock understanding, they're going to be deadly. Barcelona can be topping the league but they can't win the league. Lewandoski has already adapted to the league and he can score but Mbappe is still trying to find his way around which won't take him that long as he is a top striker and knows how to performance under pressure. Real Madrid teammate should work well with him and not treat him as a competition. I have started hearing rumours of Vinicius not passing the ball to him but I think it isn't that serious.

promise444c5

Activity: 406
Merit: 271

Keep Promises !

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 10:22:27 PM

No negative point to be sincere as Real Madrid have a team with a top striker that they haven't played with before therefore they're still adapting to the new player but when they lock understanding, they're going to be deadly. Barcelona can be topping the league but they can't win the league. Lewandoski has already adapted to the league and he can score but Mbappe is still trying to find his way around which won't take him that long as he is a top striker and knows how to performance under pressure. Real Madrid teammate should work well with him and not treat him as a competition. I have started hearing rumours of Vinicius not passing the ball to him but I think it isn't that serious.
Tf is adapting  Grin Grin he played I think 5 matches already for them in his first game he had a goal and there was no one talking about him still adapting even it was a final which wasn't just any game.
When Jude Bellingham arrived at the club it take him more than a single match to sync (I think) not sure though but what I'm seeing here is not really adapting  but communication... most assist in RM comes from Vini which means he decides who to goal most times and if does not pass the ball to Mbappe then he's powerless unless the assist doesn't comes from Vini because I noticed recently that Vini haven't been passing the ball to Mbappe that much. Besides, I watched a match that Mbappe  clearly fried a clear goal that could have put RM on top and the assist came from Vini, don't really know what's going on within but they need a good communication

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1048

HODL

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 10:49:23 PM

Real Madrid has the strongest squad in La Liga. But they still can't find the rhythm. Despite Madrid being a strong team, they are still unable to dominate and win. The main weakness of Madrid's overall performance is the failure to score.

Without a friendly relationship between the Vini-Mbappe-Bellingham trio, it will be very difficult for Madrid to continue their good performance in the long run. Last season we saw Vini and Bellingham perform well. So Madrid's performance was stable throughout the season. However, due to the addition of Mbappe to the squad this season, Ancelotti has made several changes in his match strategy and formation, so we can see the bad effect on Madrid's overall performance. We know Mbappe is a bit selfish. However, if Mbappe wants to do well with the Madrid squad, he must develop a friendly relationship with the Madrid players.

FinePoine0

Activity: 518
Merit: 141

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 11:17:39 PM

The strongest team in La Liga this season is Real Madrid, full of the most experienced strikers in the attack department. Due to which the Real Madrid player can confirm the goal if he is inside the D box of the opposing team's goal post. Their goalscoring ability is different, as there are more experienced players including Mbappe and Vinicius Jr. who are addicted to scoring goals in every match. So the opposing team is always calm, because Real Madrid is the most likely team to lose for sure.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1138

Dake.gg

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 11:25:02 PM

Real Madrid has the strongest squad in La Liga. But they still can't find the rhythm. Despite Madrid being a strong team, they are still unable to dominate and win. The main weakness of Madrid's overall performance is the failure to score.
It's not really surprising if Real Madrid players still can't play with a solid teamwork because Mbappe just joined Real Madrid and Real Madrid also changes their formation. With some changes, Real Madrid players must adapt with the tactics applied by Ancelotti. This may take times, but it looks fine if we consider their latest match against Real Betis. I see there is positive progress although they still can't win with big scores.

By the way, it is untrue if Real Madrid couldn't dominate the match. They always dominated the match, but unfortunately they got difficulty to score goals. It is because Real Madrid attackers (Mbappe-Vini-Rodrygo) are decreasing in the accuracy in shots. Also, they have a problem in mentality, they looked to be in a rush to score goals.

Without a friendly relationship between the Vini-Mbappe-Bellingham trio, it will be very difficult for Madrid to continue their good performance in the long run. Last season we saw Vini and Bellingham perform well.
Real Madrid trio attackers are Mbappe, Vinicius, and Rodrygo. Bellingham plays as a midfielder now.
Sure, they must play with a good teamwork. It is the only way to maintain the good performance in the previous season.
Sadly, they failed to make a good start this season. In the early 4 matches, they got 2 draws already. As a result, Barcelona is leading the standings now.

░░░█▄░
▄▄███░░███▄▄░
▄██▀▀░█░▄█▄░░░▀▀██▄
▄██▀░░░░▄████▀▄░░░░░██▄
██▀░░░░▄▀██████▄▀▄░░░░▀██
██▀░░░▄▀▄█████████▄▀▄░░░▀██
██░░▄▀▄█████████████▄▀▄░░██
██░░█▄███████████████░█░░██
██▄░███████████████████░▄██
██▌░▀▀█████▀█▀█████▀▀░▄██
▀██▄░░░░░░▄█▀▄░░░░░▄██▀
▀██▀░░▄████▄▀░░▀██▀
▀▀███████▀▀

.DAKE.GG.

░░░░░░▄█████▄
▄█████████████████▄
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░▄██▄
██░░▀▀█░▀▀█░▀▀█░░██░░████
██░░░█▀░░█▀░░█▀░░██░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░██
███████████████████░░░██
▀█████████████████▀░░░██
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀▀▀
░█████████████████
░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.NEXT LEVEL CASINO & SLOTS.

░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░████████▀▀▀▀
░░░░██░▀░██░████████▄▄▄▄
░░░░███▄███░█░░█████████
░░░░░█████░█████████████
░░░░░▀████░█████▀░█████
▄▄▄▄▄░███░░███▀░░░░████
█▄█▄█░░██░███▄░░░░░▄██▀
█▄█▄█░░▀▀░▀████▄░▄████
▄▄░░░░█████░██████████
▄▄▀░░██▄██░▀▀▀▀█████
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀

..PLAY NOW..
Odohu

Activity: 504
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2024, 11:37:03 PM

I don't feel like saying it but I have to ask that what if Real Madrid is not able to achieve the last season results even with the signing of Kylian Mbappe, one of the most sort after footballer after last season ending? Can we say that the hard luck of PSG will be the cause? I'm thinking this way because it seems that PSG that he left is playing better now without him whereas his new team Real Madrid is not doing as good as they were before he came. Although this may just be a mere coincidence or it could be that Mbappe is yet to blend with the new team and when he do, the team will feel his presence more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
minairia3

Activity: 1582
Merit: 326

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 01:51:13 AM

I don't feel like saying it but I have to ask that what if Real Madrid is not able to achieve the last season results even with the signing of Kylian Mbappe, one of the most sort after footballer after last season ending? Can we say that the hard luck of PSG will be the cause? I'm thinking this way because it seems that PSG that he left is playing better now without him whereas his new team Real Madrid is not doing as good as they were before he came. Although this may just be a mere coincidence or it could be that Mbappe is yet to blend with the new team and when he do, the team will feel his presence more.

I don't think Real Madrid will perform badly this season. Real Madrid have changed their match tactics this season because of Mbappe. And since Real Madrid has changed their match strategy, new players need some time to adapt themselves to this strategy. So I think gradually Madrid will improve. Madrid have drawn two matches but have not yet lost a single match. Maybe we don't see the good performance expected from Madrid. However, it cannot be said that Madrid's performance is too weak.

Moreover, another reason for Madrid's unstable performance is the missing of several important players in the squad. Bellingham, Camavinga and David Alaba are three key players out of the squad due to injuries. The return of Bellingham and Camavinga to the squad will strengthen Madrid's midfield. And as a result, Madrid's performance will also stabilize.

armanda90

Activity: 1120
Merit: 591

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 02:02:45 AM

Well that's right. Mbappe cannot be immediately satisfied with this achievement. But I am sure that the two goals he managed to score in that match will increase his confidence there and enable him to play even better in the following matches. And Mbappe is not yet fully integrated into the team's game at Real Madrid. But in that match he began to show that he was starting to understand how to integrate into the game at Real Madrid. And actually several times Mbappe also had good opportunities which he failed to take advantage of. But despite all that, I am happy that in the end Mbappe managed to show that he is still sharp and will remain one of the mainstays of the team. I also hope that the international break doesn't make the chemistry that Mbappe has built at Real Madrid fade again.
Kylian Mbappe got huge pressure in last four matches but success scoring two goals on last match against Real Bestis, I think he need time adapting well how difference atmosphere between La Liga and Ligue 1 because with PSG he faced most weakness teams than playing for Real Madrid have to face many difficult opponent teams.
Real Madrid attacking line not performed well recently and Kylian Mbappe, Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo still not get chemistry yet until last four matches but for upcoming match both of them will adapt well and have good chemistry.

Currently, Real Madrid still get problem with Jude Bellingham injury and I think after international break out and upcoming match recovery from injury will be helpful for Kylian Mbappe scoring many goals again. I think Madrid has opportunity for winning above three goals every match if Mbappe, Jude Bellingham, Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo playing together.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MAAManda

Activity: 1610
Merit: 768

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2024, 02:06:49 AM

In today's match of Spanish League Real Madrid vs Real Betis team, Real Madrid team won the match by 2 goals. Real Betis team players could not score any goal after trying hard. Real Madrid team is now in the 2nd position of the points table for which Real Madrid team is so good Able to perform.

Both teams played well, unfortunately Real Betis lost dominance to Real Madrid which caused them to lose points. Look at how the save record of the Real Betis side is in this match, it's really good, Real Madrid should be able to get 1 or 2 more goals if Real Betis plays badly in this match. With this result, Real Madrid is in second place, 4 points behind Barcelona. Real Madrid has the same W/D/L record as Atletico Madrid and Villarreal who are right behind Real Madrid. It looks like we'll see a more interesting La Liga this season, the title race seems real even though it is still early in the season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
reagansimms

Activity: 1092
Merit: 572

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 03:33:40 AM

~~~
The development and progress experienced by Barcelona under the direction of Hansi Flick is highly anticipated by all levels of the board of directors and loyal fans, but for people related to Real Madrid, the development experienced by Barcelona is a threat. Now Real Madrid are four points behind Barcelona due to a poor start to the season, there is still plenty of time for Ancelotti to correct the mistakes and weaknesses in his team so they can perform consistently.

Barcelona must remain focused on their ability to maintain their best performance in the last four games, Hansi Flick must not feel that his team will always be safe at the top of the standings because unexpected events can occur in the future. Real Madrid have just come out of a disappointing result last week, Mbappe who failed to score in three consecutive matches also started to open his goal bag. Real Madrid improvement will put pressure on Barcelona and the ability of both teams to maintain their performance will determine their steps at the end of the season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MusaMohamed

Activity: 994
Merit: 313

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 04:20:56 AM

The development and progress experienced by Barcelona under the direction of Hansi Flick is highly anticipated by all levels of the board of directors and loyal fans, but for people related to Real Madrid, the development experienced by Barcelona is a threat. Now Real Madrid are four points behind Barcelona due to a poor start to the season, there is still plenty of time for Ancelotti to correct the mistakes and weaknesses in his team so they can perform consistently.
Hansi Flick had good seasons in Bayern Munich and his management capability was proven to be good. In Barcelona, the coach again shown his quality and with perfect results in early matches of La Liga, Hansi Flick lit up a light of hope for Barcelona fans in this season. If they can win La Liga title this season against a very strong and competitive competitor like Real Madrid, it will be massive success for Barcelona and Hansi Flick. It will be more meaningful because Real Madrid got one of best attacking players Mbappe in this summer.

Barcelona must remain focused on their ability to maintain their best performance in the last four games, Hansi Flick must not feel that his team will always be safe at the top of the standings because unexpected events can occur in the future.
Maintaining good performances throughout a season is very challenging for coaches and players and there are many risk that can not control like injuries, player exhaustion that results in worse performances with time especially in very last months of season. It seems Real Madrid have deeper player resource than Barcelona and Hansi Flick must take it into account and build up his long term plan for Barcelona.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Gallar

Activity: 742
Merit: 346

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 05:16:50 AM

Yes, when Real Madrid played against Real Betis, Mbappe's performance at that time was quite good. The reason is that in that match, Mbappe was able to score 2 goals for Real Madrid. Maybe if we say Mbappe has returned to his best performance, I don't think that's wrong. But in my personal opinion, to see whether Mbappe has returned to his best performance or not, we have to see how he performs in the next match. So, if for example Mbappe's performance returns to good form in the next match, I think at that time we should say that Mbappe has returned to his best performance. But if, for example, Mbappe's performance declines again in the next match, in my opinion that means Mbappe's performance has not been consistent. So we have to wait for the next match to be able to assess whether Mbappe has returned to his best performance or not.

Then in the next match Real Madrid will face Real Sociedad, I think this match will be very suitable to measure how great Mbappe is at the moment. Apart from that, talking about Barcelona, ​​currently its performance can be said to be in quite good condition. The reason is that currently Barcelona is able to win all the matches in Laliga until week 4. This is quite clear evidence that Barcelona is currently in quite good condition and has the potential to become champions in Laliga. And currently Barcelona striker Lewandowski is showing his sharpness again and it has been proven that Lewandowski is Laliga's current top scorer. Apart from that, currently Mbappe is in 3rd place on the Laliga top scorer list. Maybe if Mbappe's performance continues to improve, maybe his ranking on the top scorer list will definitely rise.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
rendravolt

Activity: 2156
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 06:39:51 AM

The free player from France finally scored his debut goal in La Liga and this will make him more confident in the future. Wink

Kylian Mbappe must thank all the fans who came because they never stopped supporting him and did not let his mentality drop at all. Valverde's assist on Kylian Mbappe's goal was also very impressive because he used a backheel but don't forget how to credit Rodrygo who initially created the goal opportunity.

Vinicius in serious mode with his short hair has also found his game again and when he got the chance to score from the penalty spot but he gave it to Kylian Mbappe to record a brace. I think this support between players is very important for harmony on the field and Real Madrid will slowly be able to find their best game through this process. It's not easy indeed, initially only losing Kross but the impact was so big for Real Madrid before they finally got used to it.
barisbilgili

Activity: 994
Merit: 305

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 07:08:30 AM

In today's match of Spanish League Real Madrid vs Real Betis team, Real Madrid team won the match by 2 goals. Real Betis team players could not score any goal after trying hard. Real Madrid team is now in the 2nd position of the points table for which Real Madrid team is so good Able to perform.

Both teams played well, unfortunately Real Betis lost dominance to Real Madrid which caused them to lose points. Look at how the save record of the Real Betis side is in this match, it's really good, Real Madrid should be able to get 1 or 2 more goals if Real Betis plays badly in this match. With this result, Real Madrid is in second place, 4 points behind Barcelona. Real Madrid has the same W/D/L record as Atletico Madrid and Villarreal who are right behind Real Madrid. It looks like we'll see a more interesting La Liga this season, the title race seems real even though it is still early in the season.
Real Madrid has much greater strength than Betsi and even they are quite favored from the start especially Real Madrid who played at home, so this victory is a natural thing.
And it's true as you said Real Madrid should have won with a bigger score but Real Madrid's front line couldn't take advantage of that and even I think the chemistry between Real Madrid players is still not strong so they seem to have a lot of miscommunication especially their front line.

Real Madrid started the season a little bad, this is far from many people's expectations but with the squad they have I am quite optimistic that they will be able to get their best performance.
And for the competition for the La Liga title this season, of course it will be much more interesting and fierce compared to last season.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 4080 4081 4082 4083 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 4125 [4126] 4127 4128 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 4152 4153 4154 4155 »
  Print  

Jump to: