Real Madrid - 21 (63.6%)
Atletico Madrid - 0 (0%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 0 (0%)
Villareal - 1 (3%)
Real Sociedad - 2 (6.1%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 ... 4082 4083 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 4130 4131 [4132] 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 4152 4153 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2024/25  (Read 474304 times)
Raflesia

Activity: 2450
Merit: 604

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2024, 08:11:17 PM

Ancelotti tried to play boldly with his 4-3-3 formation even without Camavinga and Jude in their attacking midfield but they applied Ceballos who was given more confidence in today's match which made me quite doubtful at first.

However, Mbappe's brace in this match was very good and this is what we have been waiting for from the beginning of this season where Mbappe can score his goals in La Liga. 2 goals is certainly very good although 1 goal was created from a penalty but that does not make him not shine in today's match.

Hopefully this will be a good opening for Mbappe and his productivity does not decline after 2 goals in this match because indeed next week there is still a tough match against Sociedad which we know that they are also not an arbitrary club especially they are still one of the dark horses so far.

I was also aware about that. Ancellotti still tries to stick with 4-3-3, but I still think there’s a missing link between blocks, and having Jude to comeback will probably solve it. But since he out for months, then Ceballos used as their subs in today's game. It's working quite well.

But there is a factor why it's working quite well. This was caused by Betis played a very wide game. It kinda different if we played against a low block team, and i think the pressure to our mind gonna be bigger.

And overall, I think that Madrid has improved, but not that much.

Jude won't be out for too long because he'll probably only be out for a month at the most and he could be fit before the Champions League although he might not play against Betis but for the Champions League in the first game I think he'll be ready to play .  So, with this there is certainly a good hope where he also has to start adapting to a new role when the 4-3-3 formation is carried out especially since we certainly know that the condition of Jude has always been comfortable with the position of second striker but for this season his role is an attacking midfielder who must be ready to become a good play maker just like Valverde .

What Madrid need now is to continue to perform better in terms of attack especially for their goal productivity because if Madrid can improve on that then we will see them in a different way with consistency .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1102

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 08:25:57 PM

Ancelotti tried to play boldly with his 4-3-3 formation even without Camavinga and Jude in their attacking midfield but they applied Ceballos who was given more confidence in today's match which made me quite doubtful at first.
However, Mbappe's brace in this match was very good and this is what we have been waiting for from the beginning of this season where Mbappe can score his goals in La Liga. 2 goals is certainly very good although 1 goal was created from a penalty but that does not make him not shine in today's match.
Hopefully this will be a good opening for Mbappe and his productivity does not decline after 2 goals in this match because indeed next week there is still a tough match against Sociedad which we know that they are also not an arbitrary club especially they are still one of the dark horses so far.
I was also aware about that. Ancellotti still tries to stick with 4-3-3, but I still think there’s a missing link between blocks, and having Jude to comeback will probably solve it. But since he out for months, then Ceballos used as their subs in today's game. It's working quite well.
But there is a factor why it's working quite well. This was caused by Betis played a very wide game. It kinda different if we played against a low block team, and i think the pressure to our mind gonna be bigger.
And overall, I think that Madrid has improved, but not that much.
Jude won't be out for too long because he'll probably only be out for a month at the most and he could be fit before the Champions League although he might not play against Betis but for the Champions League in the first game I think he'll be ready to play .  So, with this there is certainly a good hope where he also has to start adapting to a new role when the 4-3-3 formation is carried out especially since we certainly know that the condition of Jude has always been comfortable with the position of second striker but for this season his role is an attacking midfielder who must be ready to become a good play maker just like Valverde .
What Madrid need now is to continue to perform better in terms of attack especially for their goal productivity because if Madrid can improve on that then we will see them in a different way with consistency .

Real Madrid miss Bellingham badly at the moment. Had Bellingham been with the squad, perhaps Madrid's performance would have been more stable. But very soon Ancelotti is going to get Bellingham with his squad. And that's exactly what Ancelotti should be preparing for in advance. Since Ancelotti has already changed his match strategy, coach Ancelotti will have to keep a close eye on Bellingham to have no problem adapting to this strategy. But if Bellingham has trouble adapting to this strategy, then Madrid's performance is likely to be unstable again.

Bellingham also needs to change his style of play. And Mbappe in particular has to build a good relationship. Madrid's overall performance will depend on Vini, Mbappe and Bellingham. Looking forward to see how this trio performs this season.

Antotena

Activity: 476
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 08:28:40 PM

I highly doubt Girona will finish in the top four this season, they had an amazing season last year and that's how they got the good results, but this season they do not look as good as last year and I feel like there is a chance that we could probably not do that well.

Girona could still finish top ten there is no doubt about that, they have a good club and could do fine, but it doesn't mean that top four would be possible, I feel like it would be unlikely result without a doubt. The best thing to do in this case would be just considering how they would do fine or not, and because of that we should consider how that would be not that easy to handle for Girona since they lost so many good players this season, starting with Savio of course.

They had the opportunity to turn things around but fumble in the end, they should have been above even Real Madrid and Barcelona last season but they couldn't handle pressure and don't know how to improve their game style, it was later obvious for there opponents to study them and that's how they fell for the rest of season to win the top spot but not still bad achievement compare to others, Barcelona passed them with just 4 points in the table.

However, the way Barcelona has picked race this season, I'm not sure if that's possible. If you really want to be unbeatable and not approach by others, you have to keep consistency in winning and that's what Barcelona has started. Last season, Barcelona was beating by Girona but I don't know what is going to happen this season as they have their next features in the weekend. They both won their last games but not sure who is going to win their next ones.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
uchegod-21

Activity: 1064
Merit: 625

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 08:42:38 PM

Totally agreed. Alvarez was doing nothing so far. He was wasting many chances. I see him more as a false nine, but he is not putting pressure on Bilbao's defenders. And compared to the Sorloth, he is nothing. I'm very worried about his future in ATM.

Sorloth helped us with bullying Bilbao's defenders and midfielders off the ball. I prefer Simeone to start Sorloth, not Alvarez, in the next game. Sorloth has greatly contributed to our club.
Alvarez needs some time to adapt to Senione’s style of play. There is no doubt, he is a good striker, we have watched him play in the Premier League when playing at Manchester City, we have seen how active he was whenever he is introduced to the game. We need to give him more time because Premier League style of play is different from the Laliga, and as he is not a regular starter in his former club, he will need to adapt before he can perform well. But he will definitely be a great striker and will score a lot of goals for Atletico Madrid.
I am somehow surprised how some football fans can become so impatient with players nowadays. If a what class player like kylian mbappe could suffer briefly in Real Madrid before he could get his first goal, who then is Alvarez that should not be given time to adapt to the play in ATM.

We have watched the young Alvarez in Manchester city of England and also watch him in few occasion when he delivered for his national team Argentina. Why has he suddenly become a bad striker. I am sorry to say, Alvarez deserves more time before he could be judged.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Adams0001

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 08:43:57 PM

Totally agreed. Alvarez was doing nothing so far. He was wasting many chances. I see him more as a false nine, but he is not putting pressure on Bilbao's defenders. And compared to the Sorloth, he is nothing. I'm very worried about his future in ATM.

Sorloth helped us with bullying Bilbao's defenders and midfielders off the ball. I prefer Simeone to start Sorloth, not Alvarez, in the next game. Sorloth has greatly contributed to our club.
Alvarez needs some time to adapt to Senione’s style of play. There is no doubt, he is a good striker, we have watched him play in the Premier League when playing at Manchester City, we have seen how active he was whenever he is introduced to the game. We need to give him more time because Premier League style of play is different from the Laliga, and as he is not a regular starter in his former club, he will need to adapt before he can perform well. But he will definitely be a great striker and will score a lot of goals for Atletico Madrid.

Alvarez is a good player whose quality is higher than that of the former striker, which is why Athletico Madrid's coach put him in the starting lineup. I didn't see anything Alvarez did that you would say they shouldn't be starting in matches. Athletic Bilbao is also a strong club, and it is difficult to defeat them because they have strong players in the team. Even Barcelona, who play with them, knows that they play very well before they get the chance to win the game.

Athletico Madrid played effectively and drew the match. gradually Alvarez will pick form in the club and he will make the supporters happy and try to challenge madrid and Barcelona in the competition. Simeone believe with Alvarez and that is why he bought him to the team and he knows what he can do so don't complain the season just started you can't predict yet, let see what Athletico Madrid will finish this season because they have started with good performance i wish they will continue like that this season i get the chance and win the league.

After the international break, Barcelona will face Girona. What do you think Can Barcelona revenge what happened last season with them that Girona defeat them home and away, or will Girona still have the possibility to overcome them again But, now that Barcelona has a new coach, I don't think Girona will have the same luck this season especially considering they are playing in Camp Nou. I can't tell how the game will conclude, but if they lose to Girona and Madrid wins their next game, they will be closer to Barcelona in the league rankings.

██████████████     D u e l b i t s  ORIGINALS    ►►►  PLAY KENO [NEW]     ███████████████
Dice  Mines  ◥ Plinko  Duel Poker  ◥ Dice Duels
███████████████     10,000x MULTIPLIER  |  NEARLY UP TO50% REWARDS     ██████████████
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 2161

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2024, 08:44:12 PM

~~~
Yes, I agree with you, I think it should be like this. Julian Alvarez may be a very high-quality player, but he is not in a position to play in the first 11 right now. Because he has not adapted to the league yet and Atletico Madrid is lacking this in the offensive line. I think they will get more efficiency if Alexander Sorloth, who contributed a lot of goals last year, is used instead of him. At least he is a player who knows the league well.
If Alvarez doesn't get enough time to adapt to Atletico Madrid's style of play, then how can he get his best performance in La Liga?
The same situation was experienced by Kylian Mbappe at Real Madrid. Mbappe always failed to score in 3 Real Madrid matches, but Mbappe managed to contribute 2 goals at once in the 4th match which led Real Madrid to win 3 points in that match.

Diego Simeone can certainly make different decisions in the next match, such as substituting Alvarez first and playing him in the second half. However, these are important times for Alvarez, who was brought in from Manchester City this season. If Alvarez is immediately substituted when his performance is less than impressive, then this player's morale will really be down in my opinion.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ginsan

Activity: 1456
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 08:46:25 PM

I don't understand Simeone about why he even started with Alvarez instead of Sørloth against Athletic Bilbao.  Huh  He was performing way better you know. If you have a better performer then you should give them more chances. Alvarez has played horrible since he signed for Atletico Madrid. It seems like he has some serious adaptation problems.

It is so early in the season maybe but if Alvarez keeps playing like this his end wouldn't be much different than Felix. I believe Sørloth should be given a chance in the starting lineup for now together with Griezmann in the attacking line. They would be a more effective duo.  Wink
I think Simeone will continue to trust Alvarez as a starter in every match, even though his performance has not been satisfactory, I believe he will be able to rise from the pressure and find his best form. Alvarez certainly needs time to adapt to his new team because I think he still has difficulty understanding each other's characters. Indeed, Sorloth can be the main choice in the match against Bilbao, but Simeone knows best in the strategy he applies and the important thing is that they are able to bring home 3 points.

In the 4 matches that have been played, when compared to the team's position with the standings in the previous season, of course there are many differences because so far Girona has not been able to show good performance like they did in the previous season. Sevilla is also the same, they did not take advantage of the opportunity in the transfer market to overhaul the team because in 4 matches Sevilla has not managed to win.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 952
Merit: 584

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 09:03:50 PM

I don't understand Simeone about why he even started with Alvarez instead of Sørloth against Athletic Bilbao.  Huh  He was performing way better you know. If you have a better performer then you should give them more chances. Alvarez has played horrible since he signed for Atletico Madrid. It seems like he has some serious adaptation problems.

It is so early in the season maybe but if Alvarez keeps playing like this his end wouldn't be much different than Felix. I believe Sørloth should be given a chance in the starting lineup for now together with Griezmann in the attacking line. They would be a more effective duo.  Wink

He is currently making trails, I believe he will know what's best for his first eleven after the first three games played in the La Liga Competition. He has a good set of midfielder's with good understanding, now all he need do would be to link the midfielder's and attackers blending together. Julian Alvarez I expect to have a quick impact but stuffs like this happen. We'll have to give him time and best believe, he'll successfully achieve what he wants for Atletico Madrid.
Sørloth and Angel Corea had few minutes Into the game but they performed way better than those who started the first half of the game. Well Sørloth has experienced what it's like to be in the La Liga Competition with Villarreal I'm not even boggled seeing him performing this good immediately for Atletico Madrid. Watching him feels like he's been with them a very long time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1166

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 09:26:52 PM

~Snip
I think Simeone will continue to trust Alvarez as a starter in every match, even though his performance has not been satisfactory, I believe he will be able to rise from the pressure and find his best form. Alvarez certainly needs time to adapt to his new team because I think he still has difficulty understanding each other's characters. Indeed, Sorloth can be the main choice in the match against Bilbao, but Simeone knows best in the strategy he applies and the important thing is that they are able to bring home 3 points.

In the 4 matches that have been played, when compared to the team's position with the standings in the previous season, of course there are many differences because so far Girona has not been able to show good performance like they did in the previous season. Sevilla is also the same, they did not take advantage of the opportunity in the transfer market to overhaul the team because in 4 matches Sevilla has not managed to win.
I think there is nothing strange about Alvarez's performance in La Liga with Atletico Madrid. Alvarez needs time to adapt to his new team and also to different competition, after all Simeone's playing strategy is also different compared to Pep Guardiola at Manchester City. Alvarez shouldn't need too many matches to prove his quality, but in 4 matches he hasn't scored a single goal or assist.

On the other hand, Alexander Sørloth has also had 4 matches this season with Atletico Madrid. The difference is, Alexander Sørloth has scored 1 goal and 1 assist in 4 appearances, different from Julian Alvarez. Diego Simeone has been responsible for supporting Julian Alvarez's adaptation since he was brought in from Manchester City, but if Alvarez's performance does not improve then he will have to accept the reality of being on the bench for longer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 644
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2024, 09:32:14 PM

The the match between Real Madrid and Betis was so excited because the was game was very tough which nobody even expected that Beria can give Real Madrid so much pressure, and the way Betis make attempts against Real Madrid in that match if to say the Madrid coach didn’t make substitutions in that moments the mighty end in draw or the favor of Betis.

Betis tried to make it tough for Real Madrid, but their pressure wasn’t that enough to make Real Madrid suffer for their hand. The Real Madrid squad is strong and better than them, and that is why even when they tried to make things possible for themselves if later go sideways, when Real Madrid later realise that Betis did not come to play, they are ready for the game. The Real Madrid coach did that substitution because if he did not take his time by that time, Betis may even score before Real Madrid. 

Mbappe has starting given the Real Madrid works of joy, all this while some Real Madrid fans was saying Mbappe has never start show up his performance, they don’t that everything is gradually process a player will joined a team new and understand the teams playing patterns with one or two weeks; we can see now that Mbappe have know how the teams played patterns be it has begin bringing positive changes to the team.

Real Madrid fans were eager to see Mbappe's performance, which is why they were complaining. They wanted a quick result from him while he was busy studying the league and also how every player played in the squad. There is now enough time that he already knows all he wants to know, so we begin to see Mbappe's real colour in the league now, as Real Madrid will start showing up as we all expect. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 910
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2024, 09:39:19 PM

If Alvarez doesn't get enough time to adapt to Atletico Madrid's style of play, then how can he get his best performance in La Liga?
The same situation was experienced by Kylian Mbappe at Real Madrid. Mbappe always failed to score in 3 Real Madrid matches, but Mbappe managed to contribute 2 goals at once in the 4th match which led Real Madrid to win 3 points in that match.

In 4 matches conducted by Atletico to date, Julian has always played and been given the opportunity even in his last 3 matches he has always been the starting line up which proves that he has always been given more opportunities at Atletico, it's just that this cannot be instant because in the end the adaptation factor is important especially with the Atletico and City styles which are quite different, making Julian have to work extra hard and adapt to date.

This is not easy for him but on the other hand this is also an opportunity to prove himself in the end whether he is capable or not because if he cannot do his best at Atletico then indirectly he has thrown away an opportunity which in the end his fate could not be much different from always being a reserve just like what happened at Manchester City during his career at Manchester City.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 336
Merit: 149

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 09:51:53 PM

Mbappe has starting given the Real Madrid works of joy, all this while some Real Madrid fans was saying Mbappe has never start show up his performance, they don’t that everything is gradually process a player will joined a team new and understand the teams playing patterns with one or two weeks; we can see now that Mbappe have know how the teams played patterns be it has begin bringing positive changes to the team.

Real Madrid fans were eager to see Mbappe's performance, which is why they were complaining. They wanted a quick result from him while he was busy studying the league and also how every player played in the squad. There is now enough time that he already knows all he wants to know, so we begin to see Mbappe's real colour in the league now, as Real Madrid will start showing up as we all expect. 

Mbappe is a world class player and due to the excitement he brought to Madrid fans when he joined the club so they were expecting fast improvements from him and the match against Real Betis just brought out his worth as he proved to the club that he is still a goal scoring machine, he understands the game now after playing few matches so we should be expecting a lot from the France International footballer. You know most players finds it difficult to adapt to a new club till after they have spent some time and played some matches with the team before they can understand their pattern of football better so I believe Mbappe understands Real Madrid pattern of play now.

RockBell

Activity: 882
Merit: 387

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2024, 09:59:52 PM

I think there is nothing strange about Alvarez's performance in La Liga with Atletico Madrid. Alvarez needs time to adapt to his new team and also to different competition, after all Simeone's playing strategy is also different compared to Pep Guardiola at Manchester City. Alvarez shouldn't need too many matches to prove his quality, but in 4 matches he hasn't scored a single goal or assist.

Alvarez is actually in very good position this season, and if his given the time he needed sometimes it takes time for some players to adopt with their new club, and it is always different for each players, and Atletico Madrid was even able to defeat girona,  and the method of the leagues are different and but even still he will adopt over time. And any player that pep have trained will always adopt every were they find their self,  and during training he should a start adapting from their,  then when it comes to games to his performance will continue to build up, with his new  family and now, and Their is a lot of expectations from him since his coming from Manchester city, the air is fresh but the expectation will always be their.

On the other hand, Alexander Sørloth has also had 4 matches this season with Atletico Madrid. The difference is, Alexander Sørloth has scored 1 goal and 1 assist in 4 appearances, different from Julian Alvarez. Diego Simeone has been responsible for supporting Julian Alvarez's adaptation since he was brought in from Manchester City, but if Alvarez's performance does not improve then he will have to accept the reality of being on the bench for longer.

Alexander Sørloth performance is not yet satisfactory because, scoring one goal and just one assist, and I feel he should do more, and scoring just one goal in four appearances is not a good sign then when the season becomes serious how strong will his performance be, and if his the one supporting Alvarez's then they still have to come up with a better strategy to penetrate because this is not a period to actually be test running the season have fully started and goals are needed to make points.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████
██████▄░░░░░▄███▄░▄██████
██████████▀▀█████████████
████▀▄██▀░░░░▀▀▀░▀██▄▀███
███░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░███
████▄▄░░░░▄███▄░░░░▄▄████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀

CHIPS.GG 
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄░▀███
▄███
░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▀▄░███▄
▄███░▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄░███▄
███░▄▀░░░███████░░░▀▄░███
███░█░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀░░░█░███
███░▀▄░▄▀░▄██▄▄░▀▄░▄▀░██
▀███
░▀░▀▄██▀░▀██▄▀░▀░██▀
▀███
░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀░██▀
▀███▄
░▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀░▄███▀
▀█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████████
▄▄███████▄▄
███
████████████▄
▄█▀▀▀▄
█████████▄▀▀▀█▄
▄██████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀██████▄
▄█████████████▄████████▄
████████▄███████▄████████
█████▄█████████▄██████
██▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄▄██
▀█████████▀▀███████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
██████████████████
▀████▄███▄▄
████▀
████████████████████████
3000+
UNIQUE
GAMES
|
12+
CURRENCIES
ACCEPTED
|
VIP
REWARD
PROGRAM

[ 
Play Now
]
GiftedMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 600

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2024, 10:03:08 PM

I am somehow surprised how some football fans can become so impatient with players nowadays. If a what class player like kylian mbappe could suffer briefly in Real Madrid before he could get his first goal, who then is Alvarez that should not be given time to adapt to the play in ATM.

We have watched the young Alvarez in Manchester city of England and also watch him in few occasion when he delivered for his national team Argentina. Why has he suddenly become a bad striker. I am sorry to say, Alvarez deserves more time before he could be judged.

Do not be surprised when you see football fans becoming impatient with a new signee probably because of his previous performance in his former club or his performance in his country country, the case of the Argentina player and the former player of Manchester City Alvarez is exactly what was happening in the performance of Mbappe in Real Madrid when the player was finding it difficult to adapt to his current position in the Real Madrid team, a lot of fans became disappointed because they had high expectations on him upon his arrival but things didn't as they expected.

Alvarez is not a bad player and his contribution in his former club Manchester City speaks for him but right now that he is still trying to adapt in ATM, it will be good if football lovers and the fans of ATM gives him time and not expect a miracle from him while he takes his time to get back to his good performance.

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
reefsea
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 10:13:44 PM

Alvarez must be able to show his sharpness to score goals or make many big contributions to bring victory to Atletico Madrid. He is one of the great signings made by Atletico Madrid so that many fans are ready to give support to Alvarez. Sorloth is certainly no stranger to La Liga because he previously defended Villarreal, Real Sociedad so he did not need long to adapt. Atletico Madrid must be able to show more tremendous development this season because only they are able to disturb the other two big teams, namely Barcelona and Real Madrid.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 Crypto Marketing Agency
By AB de Royse

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
WIN $50 FREE RAFFLE
Community Giveaway

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
IceLincoln

Activity: 66
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 10:35:35 PM

Alvarez must be able to show his sharpness to score goals or make many big contributions to bring victory to Atletico Madrid. He is one of the great signings made by Atletico Madrid so that many fans are ready to give support to Alvarez. Sorloth is certainly no stranger to La Liga because he previously defended Villarreal, Real Sociedad so he did not need long to adapt. Atletico Madrid must be able to show more tremendous development this season because only they are able to disturb the other two big teams, namely Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Everyone just talking about Alvarez, we all know he’s a fantastic player and has not been totally poor he jus needs a little bit of adaptation, he’s someone who is versatile and brilliant on the field and soon we’ll get to see that.
Everyone should just calm down, when he builds the synergy with the other players you’ll see, same with Mbappe if he gels with his teammates they’ll be deadly in attack.
For now let’s jus calm down, it’s too early
TelolettOm

Activity: 2184
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 11:08:50 PM

Indeed, the cases of Alvarez and Mbappe are almost the same, they have not been able to adapt well to the playing style of each club. But at least in the last match, Mbappe was able to do it. Yes, they need to adjust, although we are quite worried about why it takes a long time. Just like Mbappe, Atletico Madrid fans also have very high hopes for this player.

This is what Alvarez said and comment about his adaptation:

Source: Julián Álvarez speaks up

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
legendbtc

Activity: 1232
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 11:32:50 PM

Indeed, the cases of Alvarez and Mbappe are almost the same, they have not been able to adapt well to the playing style of each club. But at least in the last match, Mbappe was able to do it. Yes, they need to adjust, although we are quite worried about why it takes a long time. Just like Mbappe, Atletico Madrid fans also have very high hopes for this player.

This is what Alvarez said and comment about his adaptation:

Source: Julián Álvarez speaks up
I think Alvarez and Mbappe are completely different. The only person who hasn't been able to adapt to the club's style of play is Mbappe. Mbappe is a good player everyone knows that, we have seen him perform in the national team and also PSG. Mbappe is gradually integrating into the club's style of play, he scored a double in the match against Real Betis.

As for Alvarez, I still doubt his talent. At Man City, coach Pep Guardiola only wants to keep the Argentine striker as a backup plan. As for the national team, I have not seen any outstanding achievements from Alvarez. I am really worried and skeptical about this expensive €81 million contract that has not yet been proven. Alvarez needs to show more to prove his worth.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mame89

Activity: 1680
Merit: 482

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 11:57:17 PM

Everyone just talking about Alvarez, we all know he’s a fantastic player and has not been totally poor he jus needs a little bit of adaptation, he’s someone who is versatile and brilliant on the field and soon we’ll get to see that.
Everyone should just calm down, when he builds the synergy with the other players you’ll see, same with Mbappe if he gels with his teammates they’ll be deadly in attack.
For now let’s jus calm down, it’s too early
Yes, that's right. He's a talented player, he just needs to adapt to get chemistry with other players, it's the same as Mbappe who had difficulty scoring goals at the beginning. In addition, I do not doubt coach Diego Simeone's ability to create players into goal-hungry strikers because so far Athletico Madrid has a history of producing great strikers like Torres, Forlan, Griezmann, Falcao, Diego Costa, now we have to be patient waiting for Julian Alvarez.

Maybe what makes Alvares have difficulty adapting in my opinion is because Diego Simeone is implementing a 3 5 2 strategy, and this does not match the attributes possessed by Julian Alvarez, he is an agile striker. If this is forced, it will suffer the same fate as other agile Atletico strikers such as Joao Felix, Angel Correa, Memphis Depay. This formation requires a target man striker to hold the ball because this formation only relies on crossing from their wing-backs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
promise444c5

Activity: 406
Merit: 273

Keep Promises !

View Profile
September 05, 2024, 01:07:16 AM

I think Alvarez and Mbappe are completely different. The only person who hasn't been able to adapt to the club's style of play is Mbappe. Mbappe is a good player everyone knows that, we have seen him perform in the national team and also PSG. Mbappe is gradually integrating into the club's style of play, he scored a double in the match against Real Betis.

As for Alvarez, I still doubt his talent. At Man City, coach Pep Guardiola only wants to keep the Argentine striker as a backup plan. As for the national team, I have not seen any outstanding achievements from Alvarez. I am really worried and skeptical about this expensive €81 million contract that has not yet been proven. Alvarez needs to show more to prove his worth.
Alvarez and Mbappe are different type of player doubt /comparison with them, Mbappe might be good in skills more than Alvarez but I  think Alvarez is worth what was paid to get him, he just needs more playing time... he has always been on bench most times since he joined  Mancity and what do you expect he will lose form  and for him to regain that form might take a while compare to how people still see it like the time he played in world cup, everything seem to be different but I will still take him as a good asset he will definitely pick up his form just that nobody/fans/club  likes to wait  for that shit to happen Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 4082 4083 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 4130 4131 [4132] 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 4152 4153 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 »
  Print  

Jump to: