Real Madrid - 25 (61%)
Atletico Madrid - 0 (0%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 0 (0%)
Villareal - 1 (2.4%)
Real Sociedad - 2 (4.9%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 41

Pages: « 1 ... 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 4167 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 4173 4174 4175 4176 4177 4178 4179 4180 4181 4182 4183 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 4189 4190 4191 4192 4193 4194 4195 4196 4197 4198 4199 4200 4201 4202 4203 [4204] 4205 4206 4207 4208 4209 4210 4211 4212 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 4219 4220 4221 4222 4223 4224 4225 4226 4227 4228 4229 4230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2024/25  (Read 490241 times)
Alpha Marine

Activity: 672
Merit: 330

View Profile
September 23, 2024, 08:06:32 PM

When the players are fully available, they can most likely perform consistently in various competitions.

With Barcelona, I doubt all the important players will be available at the same time, there is always one or two that will be unavailable and that is excluding Ter Stegen and Marc Bernal who have out-of-the-season injuries. What they need most right now is for their midfielders and defenders to come back because if any more of their available players get injured they will be in trouble.
Gavi, Christensen, Frenkie, Araujo and Olmo are needed the most. If these players are available together with the already fit players, then Barcelona is going to be a fearful team looking at what Hansi Flick is building.
When you watch them you'll see that they've not even started playing at the level Flick wants them to play. Against Villareal, kept a very high line and pressed very well, making them win the ball immediately, but the problem was, they gave the ball away too much. When they work on that they will become an even better team. 

Barcelona fans should not worry too much about the loss to Monaco. In other seasons, they do well from the beginning of the Champions League and crash out in the crucial part. So a loss like this early on in the tournament might keep them on their toes and make them work even harder.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1168

View Profile
September 23, 2024, 08:17:19 PM

~Snip
In Laliga we can still see quite strong dominance from Barcelona since the start of the season. And it is extraordinary to see that they are currently unbeaten in Laliga. 6 weeks without defeat may have been one of the good records in Hansi Flick's early career in the Barcelona squad. Although yeah Barcelona started the UCL quite badly. But I also can't blame Barcelona for their defeat in the UCL match. Because any team will have difficulty when they have to play with only 10 players. And Hansi Flick also had difficulty adjusting his strategy by only relying on 10 players in the UCL match. The most important thing is that Barcelona must no longer make mistakes that could result in their players getting red cards again. Whatever match it is, whether in Laliga or in UCL. Because it is very clear that this will be a big loss. In fact, it will only give them two chances, namely losing or drawing. But so far I really respect Hansi Flick who seems to have brought Barcelona back to its best era.
Be patient, don't rush to conclusions like that about Hansi Flick's performance in 6 games, I think it's too early.
You can praise Barcelona's performance at the moment, and so can I. Hansi Flick has raised the spirits of the Barcelona players and he has also fueled the spirit and optimism of Barcelona fans this season about the potential for winning the title. I can't draw conclusions in 6 games, but I praise the team's performance so far in the 6 games that have been completed with wins.

But now the bad news comes from Marc-André ter Stegen, he injured his knee and just finished surgery. Reportedly Marc-André ter Stegen will be absent for a long time throughout this season for his recovery process, it is a big blow for Barcelona because Marc-André ter Stegen is the main goalkeeper for the team. Hansi Flick conveyed his concerns to the captain, but everyone must focus on what they need to do in the future rather than what happened before.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ahli38

Activity: 952
Merit: 779

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2024, 08:22:57 PM

The Betis vs Mallorca match has now entered the second half and is in the 55th minute. And the score has not changed, namely the same as the first half, namely still 1-1. I thought that in this match there would be a lot of goals scored. because the two goals scored in this match also happened quite quickly. Namely Betis started the first goal in the 7th minute by Giovani Lo Celso. And then unexpectedly Mallorca immediately responded in the 8th minute by Daniel Rodriguez Vazques. Unfortunately until now both teams are still able to maintain their defense well. And even though Betis dominated this match, they still had difficulty creating opportunities that could become goals again. Betis are very favorites in this match as hosts. But the quality of Mallorca's play this season is quite good. So it will be quite difficult for Betis to win points from Mallorca. Currently, Betis and Mallorca's points tally is also the same. But the difference is that Betis has only played in 6 matches. Meanwhile, Mallorca has played 7 matches. And I hope Betis wins this 6th match.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 924
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2024, 08:25:50 PM

In Laliga we can still see quite strong dominance from Barcelona since the start of the season. And it is extraordinary to see that they are currently unbeaten in Laliga. 6 weeks without defeat may have been one of the good records in Hansi Flick's early career in the Barcelona squad. Although yeah Barcelona started the UCL quite badly. But I also can't blame Barcelona for their defeat in the UCL match. Because any team will have difficulty when they have to play with only 10 players. And Hansi Flick also had difficulty adjusting his strategy by only relying on 10 players in the UCL match. The most important thing is that Barcelona must no longer make mistakes that could result in their players getting red cards again. Whatever match it is, whether in Laliga or in UCL. Because it is very clear that this will be a big loss. In fact, it will only give them two chances, namely losing or drawing. But so far I really respect Hansi Flick who seems to have brought Barcelona back to its best era.
Actually, in terms of the appearance of Hansi Flick, we have never doubted that because in terms of experience when coaching big clubs it has also been seen that Hansi Flick is good enough for Barcelona. But in the end there are still some mistakes or individual players who sometimes make errors that cannot be corrected quickly by Flick where Barcelona's young players sometimes still make some mistakes themselves even the most fatal is when they face Monaco.

But that does not reduce their confidence because for now at the beginning of the season Barcelona is still very good for their domestic competition which is done only that they also cannot be complacent that quickly because this is only 6 seasons and the obstacles to the championship are still very much especially with the rotation of players and a busy schedule considering that now they have also started to other competitions such as the Champions League and other domestic competitions apart from La Liga.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mustang Shelby

Activity: 798
Merit: 638

View Profile
September 23, 2024, 08:27:57 PM

I was surprised with seeing Atletico Madrid lose points last night. Actually they scored the equalizer quite early in the second half. But there was still no goal in the remaining half...  Sad

Simeone continues to give Alvarez lots of chances to see his improvement. But unfortunately he couldn't make any impact on the game despite playing for the whole game. But he scored against Valencia previously so I hope he will get better slowly. I don't know maybe it is better to start with Griezmann instead while he is in a much better shape. Alvarez entered in the second half of the Valencia game and still scored in the end.
I expected better from Atletico Madrid yesterday but was surprised that they had to come from behind to get a draw against Rayo Vallecano. Diego Simeone's men are now 6 points behind league leaders Barcelona after just 6 Spanish La Liga games. That's not a good record for a club that's interested in contending for the league title this season. Julian Alvarez in my own assessment haven't been able to live up to expectations of Atletico Madrid fans and that I think is probably caused by the club's style of play because I know that on a normal day, the Argentina striker is one player that can get you goals. Maybe he'll work to improve himself in subsequent games
Vallecano was the more effective team throughout the match. That was actually what surprised me. I expected a better performance from Atletico Madrid. Because their offensive line stands out as one of the best in the Spanish league. Despite this, the fact that they only scored one goal and did not create many chances throughout the match is actually a big problem for Atletico Madrid. A team aiming for the championship in Spain should not have drawn in this match.

Cookdata

Activity: 1078
Merit: 903

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
September 23, 2024, 08:29:39 PM

Barcelona demolished Villareal yesterday in a 5-1 entertaining display of class, at some point it looked like there was hope for Villareal when they got a goal back to make it 2-1 but Barcelona took out their hopes by extending the goal numbers to 5 extending their one hundred percent winning form this season and securing first position in the league table. Real Madrid will have to sit up to compete against Barcelona this season the way I see things.

I will only dash my hope on Los Blancos if the way Barcelona is winning matches back and front and they loss games and not just one, perhaps two games then I will know for sure that this season league trophy has feel off from their hands but who knows what tomorrow hold, we can only be hopeful, that's what Real Madrid is known for, do the impossible. I don't people to say Real Madrid is doing this and that's because they were able to win the league later.

Fans banter aside, Barcelona is giving some vybes and I'm impressed with the way things are turning around for them, no aggressiveness, no shoulder humping but lowkey, they are kicking anyone that comes there way. If Flick can help the team win both Laliga and Champions League this season, I'm very sure Laporta will increase his pay check because it's been a while they won UCL since Messi departure from that club, that's going to he a ground breaking record without Messi.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2164

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2024, 09:05:47 PM

~~~

I will only dash my hope on Los Blancos if the way Barcelona is winning matches back and front and they loss games and not just one, perhaps two games then I will know for sure that this season league trophy has feel off from their hands but who knows what tomorrow hold, we can only be hopeful, that's what Real Madrid is known for, do the impossible. I don't people to say Real Madrid is doing this and that's because they were able to win the league later.

Fans banter aside, Barcelona is giving some vybes and I'm impressed with the way things are turning around for them, no aggressiveness, no shoulder humping but lowkey, they are kicking anyone that comes there way. If Flick can help the team win both Laliga and Champions League this season, I'm very sure Laporta will increase his pay check because it's been a while they won UCL since Messi departure from that club, that's going to he a ground breaking record without Messi.
As a Real Madrid fan, it is clear that you will continue to support Real Madrid's efforts to win the title. I don't want Real Madrid to do that this season even if they have a good squad with a goal machine of the caliber of Kylian Mbappe. Barcelona must be able to stop Real Madrid's dominance and try their best to win the title. Of course because I see they have the potential and ability to do it.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are unbeaten in 6 matches so far, while Barcelona wiped out all the points contested in the last 6 matches. Real Madrid is behind Barcelona with 4 points adrift, but I am sure Real Madrid will also lose in the tough matches to come when they have lost so many important players. One of the most anticipated matches is the derby match at the end of the week, Madrid will visit Atletico Madrid headquarters.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 23, 2024, 09:19:23 PM

Hansi Flick has so far been successful in removing the doubts of many parties, who previously thought Barcelona would have difficulty performing consistently with a less than ideal squad. The adaptation process within the squad has been fast and very much in line with expectations, indicating that Hansi Flick is the right successor to replace Xavi. Leading the standings since the beginning of the season is certainly a good record, it will increase confidence to compete with Real Madrid in the fight for trophies this season.

In my opinion, Barcelona has a great opportunity to build momentum in the Champions League, the defeat to AS Monaco is understandable. Barcelona will face Young Boys in the second match later, it is a good opportunity to secure full points. Basically, it is not easy to be able to perform consistently in every competition with a number of players still injured, Hansi Flick currently lacks quality rotation options.

RAZED  
███████▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄
████▄███████████████
██▄██████▀▀████▀▀█████▄
████
██████████████
▄████████▄████████████▄
████████▀███████████▄
██████████████▐█▄█▀████████
▀████████████▌▐█▀██████████
▀███████████▌▀████████████
█████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄██████
████████████████████████
█████▀█████████████████▀
██████████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀█████
█████████████████▀
▀█
████████████████████▀
▀█████
█████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████

RAZED ORIGINALS
SLOTS & LIVE CASINO
SPORTSBOOK
|
 NO 
KYC

RAZE THE LIMITS   PLAY NOW 
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1722
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2024, 09:22:01 PM

Barcelona had bad days recently. They lost a game in the Champions League against Monaco because of the mistake of their goalkeeper André ter Stegen and he was the reason for this result against Monaco.
Now it seems it is even getting worse because André ter Stegengot was injured hard and he lost the whole season because he can play for a long time.
Barcelona is now searching for a new goalkeeper to fill the place of André ter Stegen in this team.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
harapan

Activity: 1848
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 23, 2024, 10:10:34 PM

The Betis vs Mallorca match has now entered the second half and is in the 55th minute. And the score has not changed, namely the same as the first half, namely still 1-1. I thought that in this match there would be a lot of goals scored. because the two goals scored in this match also happened quite quickly. Namely Betis started the first goal in the 7th minute by Giovani Lo Celso. And then unexpectedly Mallorca immediately responded in the 8th minute by Daniel Rodriguez Vazques. Unfortunately until now both teams are still able to maintain their defense well. And even though Betis dominated this match, they still had difficulty creating opportunities that could become goals again. Betis are very favorites in this match as hosts. But the quality of Mallorca's play this season is quite good. So it will be quite difficult for Betis to win points from Mallorca. Currently, Betis and Mallorca's points tally is also the same. But the difference is that Betis has only played in 6 matches. Meanwhile, Mallorca has played 7 matches. And I hope Betis wins this 6th match.

It was interesting to see the both sides opening the game with goals, as both goals came in during the first ten minutes of the game.
Real Betis should have been the side to win the game today but failed to be sharp with the little chances they created this night. I saw how Mallorca celebrated the win like they just won the Champions League finals. They didn't give up as they fought hard until the last minute of the game as they secured three points. Pellegrini was disappointed with his side.

promise444c5

Activity: 420
Merit: 275

Keep Promises !

View Profile
September 23, 2024, 11:37:22 PM

Barcelona had bad days recently. They lost a game in the Champions League against Monaco because of the mistake of their goalkeeper André ter Stegen and he was the reason for this result against Monaco.
Now it seems it is even getting worse because André ter Stegengot was injured hard and he lost the whole season because he can play for a long time.
Barcelona is now searching for a new goalkeeper to fill the place of André ter Stegen in this team.

I heard the club(Barcelona) might be going for Emiliano martinez for the replace of Mr Stegen  Smiley or its just a joke, who knows  but it better be a reliable one and upto standard of Stegen because any mistake might cost them point of getting dropped from the top of the laliga table ,now tth the team is suffering with upto 8 injuries (plus Stegen) and all injuries seem to be lying at themid field and the defence .
I just hope they don't fuck things up before the end of the season, currently they are still standing tall Cool with some good points  and I  also hope they maintain  it.Ansu Fati is still yet to start playing to the fullest, I think Flick has plan to use him in the Champions league  because I really want to see that bot get back on his feet

██
██
██████
R

▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████

TH#1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄████
████████████
██████████
███▀████████
▄▄█████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████████
███████████
██▄█████████
████▄███████
████████████
█░▀▀████████
▀▀██████████
█████▄█████
████▀▄▀████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████

PLAY NOW

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 644
Merit: 371

🎗️🍁🎭

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2024, 03:26:17 AM

Mallarca is fifth in the standings with 11 points after winning the match against Betis. The two teams met in La Liga and there was a lot of aggression between the two teams but the match ended in a 2/1 goal difference. Although the match was a draw from start to finish between the two teams, Mallorca scored a goal in extra time to secure the win which was really interesting.  But Betis had the ball most of the time from start to finish and the attackers did a lot but they did not succeed well which is why they lost. Betis' total short was 16 and Mallorca was 7. Here are two Mallorca who successfully scored but Betis could have been successful with many attacks.

Duelbits
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KENONEW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
Litzki1990

Activity: 1344
Merit: 381

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 04:57:53 AM

~~~

As a Real Madrid fan, it is clear that you will continue to support Real Madrid's efforts to win the title. I don't want Real Madrid to do that this season even if they have a good squad with a goal machine of the caliber of Kylian Mbappe. Barcelona must be able to stop Real Madrid's dominance and try their best to win the title. Of course because I see they have the potential and ability to do it.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are unbeaten in 6 matches so far, while Barcelona wiped out all the points contested in the last 6 matches. Real Madrid is behind Barcelona with 4 points adrift, but I am sure Real Madrid will also lose in the tough matches to come when they have lost so many important players. One of the most anticipated matches is the derby match at the end of the week, Madrid will visit Atletico Madrid headquarters.
Barcelona has always had a rivalry with Real Madrid and La Liga is the most contested between Barcelona and Real Madrid. Especially since a few seasons ago the match between Barcelona and Real Madrid was considered as the most interesting match but recently Barcelona's attack line-up is weak and they are not able to compete well with Real Madrid. Every season where Real Madrid are signing quality players from Europe to strengthen their club, Barcelona are selling key players from their club to change their finances. There are rumors that Barcelona may sell some important players this season as well, in which case if quality players leave, Barcelona's performance will be worse than before.

Maybe Barcelona will try to resist Real Madrid this season too, but with the players that Real Madrid has lined up in the starting eleven, it doesn't seem like Barcelona's barrier will be able to resist Real Madrid.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 700
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 06:30:18 AM

Mallarca is fifth in the standings with 11 points after winning the match against Betis. The two teams met in La Liga and there was a lot of aggression between the two teams but the match ended in a 2/1 goal difference. Although the match was a draw from start to finish between the two teams, Mallorca scored a goal in extra time to secure the win which was really interesting.  But Betis had the ball most of the time from start to finish and the attackers did a lot but they did not succeed well which is why they lost. Betis' total short was 16 and Mallorca was 7. Here are two Mallorca who successfully scored but Betis could have been successful with many attacks.

I feel the Betis side are suppose to get all 3pt but they couldn't get every opportunity count, missed chances right from the first half and it was as if everything was against them, like in the first half they almost played with a man down and that same player Lo Celso was the man of the match with an opportunity that could not find the back of the net, same goes to Abde Ezzalzouli, he did everything right but the ball could not find the back of the net with the help of the bar, that's just unlucky for the Betis player.
To me Mallorca was the lucky team, they played well but it can't be compared to what Betis did in the game even if they are suppose to play a draw I'd say the home side are favorite in that game but Manuel Luis Pellegrini need to do something with his team because they're losing games they are suppose to get at least a point.

██
██
██████
R

▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████

TH#1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄████
████████████
██████████
███▀████████
▄▄█████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████████
███████████
██▄█████████
████▄███████
████████████
█░▀▀████████
▀▀██████████
█████▄█████
████▀▄▀████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

PLAY NOW

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
bitLeap

Activity: 1316
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 06:44:59 AM

After what Barcelona went through, we all know that victory over Villareal must be paid dearly with Ter Stegen injury.

Let's put all that aside because the match will continue to run in front of our eyes where today there are 3 matches that will take place Sevilla vs Valladolid, Valencia vs Osasuna and the most awaited match is Real Madrid vs Alaves. Based on the last meeting, of course Madrid got a big win over Alaves with a score of 5-0 now seeing Madrid's situation which is getting better because Mbappe, Vinicius and Rodrygo continue to try their best to create a solid game on the front line. Alaves in the 6 matches played are also not too bad because they have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times.

So there should be no serious problems in this match for Real Madrid and a 3-point win needs to be secured to continue to reduce the points difference from Barcelona.

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
Catenaccio

Activity: 532
Merit: 150

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 06:50:59 AM

Barcelona has always had a rivalry with Real Madrid and La Liga is the most contested between Barcelona and Real Madrid. Especially since a few seasons ago the match between Barcelona and Real Madrid was considered as the most interesting match
About 10- 15 years ago, both Real Madrid and Barcelona had many star players in their club and they had two biggest coaches in that time too, Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola. Two biggest super star players Messi and Ronaldo and all these things, caused their long competition in last 10 - 15 years. They of course are traditional rivalry opponents in Spain but what happened in last two decades are massive.

Maybe Barcelona will try to resist Real Madrid this season too, but with the players that Real Madrid has lined up in the starting eleven, it doesn't seem like Barcelona's barrier will be able to resist Real Madrid.
This season is similar to two seasons ago, with some conditions like Barcelona have a new coach, Real Madrid won La Liga and Champions League titles in a previous season, and Barcelona debut a new season very impressively, in both attack and defense while Real Madrid have some problems at the season beginning. Real Madrid in this season are strong but they can have problems with player injuries and potential failure of Mbappe combination with other players. Barcelona have risk of player injuries and it's same for all clubs after a summer with Euro and Coppa America tournaments.

Any club that can avoid injuries on players as most as possible will have higher chance to win La Liga competition.

tusandii

Activity: 1638
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 07:35:12 AM

The slaughter mode was activated again after experiencing defeat in their last match at Monaco's headquarters in the opening match of the UCL, Villarreal who were undefeated in the previous 5 games had to admit Barcelona greatness. Interestingly, Flick played many players from the La Masia academy in this match, both starters and as substitutes, there were 10 La Masia players who were given the opportunity to play by the coach. I saw Barcelona doing something that was very rare in the Xavi era, the players kept attacking no matter how many goals had been scored. This strategy had a big impact on the opponent's mentality. Initially, Villarreal players played very disciplined and were very determined to attack, but their spirit immediately collapsed after seeing goal after goal coming into their goal.

Hansi Flick has always been able to find talent worthy of La Liga, even relying on players from La Masia managed to show solid cooperation and slaughter Villarreal. Overall this will continue to provide many positives for Barcelona, but the Champions League task must be addressed immediately. The loss to Monaco demands Barcelona to win their next game against Young Boys. There is no other option as there are 7 Champions League games remaining and Barcelona cannot afford to drop points for a second time.
Hansi Flick seems to be testing the appearance and talent of the players they took from their academy because Barcelona only has a limited squad and Hansi Flick is trying a strategy so that he can rotate well in many matches of course he does not want his main players to experience fatigue which will ultimately affect their performance this season so if Hansi Flick has many options he will not worry anymore like last season where many Barcelona players were injured and Barcelona also did not have many options and that also caused their performance to be unstable and for this season I think it will belong to Barcelona if the performance remains consistent until the end.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Raflesia

Activity: 2464
Merit: 606

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2024, 08:02:21 AM

In my opinion, Barcelona has a great opportunity to build momentum in the Champions League, the defeat to AS Monaco is understandable. Barcelona will face Young Boys in the second match later, it is a good opportunity to secure full points. Basically, it is not easy to be able to perform consistently in every competition with a number of players still injured, Hansi Flick currently lacks quality rotation options.
The chances are still there but in this case we cannot be too sure for Barcelona to qualify easily in the Champions League. Their first match didn't go so well against AS Monaco, and now they are also faced with some troublesome clubs with Bayern still the bigmatch for Barcelona, last season's Champions League finalists Dortmund, last season's Europa League champions Atalanta and dark horse club Benfica.

Although in terms of actual strength Atalanta, Dortmund and Benfica are still below them in terms of level but facing teams like this is not an easy thing for 3 points so when their goal is to qualify directly it will be a little difficult if their performance and mistakes against Monaco are repeated because they could be troubled to qualify later when their focus is destroyed and too confident in their current condition.

Duelbits 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
TRY OUR UNIQUE GAMES!
    ◥ DICE  ◥ MINES  ◥ PLINKO  ◥ DUEL POKER  ◥ DICE DUELS   
█▀▀

█▄▄

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀
███
▀▀▀

███
▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 KENONEW 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
10,000x

MULTIPLIER
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

NEARLY
UP TO
50%
REWARDS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
[/tabl
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

DGbet.fun - Crypto Sportsbook

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 08:44:42 AM

I feel the Betis side are suppose to get all 3pt but they couldn't get every opportunity count, missed chances right from the first half and it was as if everything was against them, like in the first half they almost played with a man down and that same player Lo Celso was the man of the match with an opportunity that could not find the back of the net, same goes to Abde Ezzalzouli, he did everything right but the ball could not find the back of the net with the help of the bar, that's just unlucky for the Betis player.
To me Mallorca was the lucky team, they played well but it can't be compared to what Betis did in the game even if they are suppose to play a draw I'd say the home side are favorite in that game but Manuel Luis Pellegrini need to do something with his team because they're losing games they are suppose to get at least a point.

Real Betis were unlucky in this match. At the same time I will say that the players performed carefully in this match. This is the reason why the team was defeated despite performing well.

Real Betis managed to score in the 7th minute of the opening match. But due to the carelessness of the players, Real Betis conceded the goal in just 1 minute. Mallorca equalized in the eighth minute with Dani Rodriguez's goal. But then we saw the dominance of Real Betis players throughout the match. But after 90 minutes mallorca scored their second goal. Mallorca won the match 2-1 with a last minute goal.

Fiatless

Activity: 686
Merit: 641

View Profile
September 24, 2024, 09:02:58 AM

Hansi Flick seems to be testing the appearance and talent of the players they took from their academy because Barcelona only has a limited squad and Hansi Flick is trying a strategy so that he can rotate well in many matches of course he does not want his main players to experience fatigue which will ultimately affect their performance this season so if Hansi Flick has many options he will not worry anymore like last season where many Barcelona players were injured and Barcelona also did not have many options and that also caused their performance to be unstable and for this season I think it will belong to Barcelona if the performance remains consistent until the end.
The Barcelona coach is doing a good job. With the knowledge of the financial problems of the club, he decided to grow young players and blend them up with experienced ones. The workload of players in most top leagues is burdensome, and it might lead to fatigue and injuries. Players need to be rotated to reduce the number of games they play. They might not have the privilege of buying more players in the January transfer market, so they need to maximize the talent at their disposal. The club's injury woes last season contributed to their inability to win more trophies but it seems Hansi Flick has the masterplan to make Barcelona more competitive this season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 4167 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 4173 4174 4175 4176 4177 4178 4179 4180 4181 4182 4183 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 4189 4190 4191 4192 4193 4194 4195 4196 4197 4198 4199 4200 4201 4202 4203 [4204] 4205 4206 4207 4208 4209 4210 4211 4212 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 4219 4220 4221 4222 4223 4224 4225 4226 4227 4228 4229 4230 »
  Print  

Jump to: