Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need a movie about Bitcoin  (Read 6693 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 06:03:42 PM

It will be really good to have a movie that is focused on bitcoin. And if it will A list actors on it with good directors and a good story, then it’s going to go a long way in promoting in bitcoin. They can just write a story on bitcoin, maybe something that has to do with action, like people going to retrieve bitcoin keys that is lost or something like that. Just like this old movie that’s called Tomb Raider that features Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft, and another movie is Money Heist that is featured on Netflix .

All those movies are really interesting. So imagine a movie like that is focused on bitcoin, and then it eventually blows up and selling in high numbers, that’s going to push bitcoin to a really high level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninkdwi

Activity: 364
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:02:03 PM

We absolutely agree with your point of view. These production companies definitely have to take thought about this idea. We are sure that the films about BTC will be really popular and more people will think about investing.
Talking about popular, I don't think it's that easy to get attention because of course it's not only those who store assets in bitcoin who watch the film, but also other film lovers should be interested. and to minimize this, at least it needs a very good and not monotonous storyline and at least the actors are good too because for movie lovers the first thing they see is the actor/actress and what kind of story plot so they want to watch
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:08:23 PM

It'd be really great to have a movie about Bitcoin's development so far. For example, we have some movies like The Social Network (about Facebook's history) and Jobs (about Steve Jobs and Apple). Why wouldn't someone shoot Bitcoin's movie also? I'd like to watch it. Maybe I can fill some spaces in my mind thanks to the movie.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 11:06:06 PM

It'd be really great to have a movie about Bitcoin's development so far. For example, we have some movies like The Social Network (about Facebook's history) and Jobs (about Steve Jobs and Apple). Why wouldn't someone shoot Bitcoin's movie also? I'd like to watch it. Maybe I can fill some spaces in my mind thanks to the movie.

Thats is quite good comparable, a movie about bitcoin will make bitcoin more popular among the people in the world. Because movie is a great media to teach people about something and also can give a message to the people.
Through a movie i think so many people will have more knowledge about bitcoin in a fun way of course the movie has to be wrapped in an epic way.
Maybe in the future there will be some people who wanna give a shot to make a movie about bitcoin.

Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 05:22:48 AM

A movie about bitcoin is a great idea. Though not all people will watch it but it depends on how they potray it. It needs to show what is Bitcoin and it's advantages. A movie that can attract more people to engage in crypto.
I think an advertisement on television can also be a great way to create more publicity. I don't know in other countries but here, I never encounter or watch an advertisement about bitcoin. 

nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 05:49:08 AM

Of course we need a Bitcoin movie where we can see the significance of Bitcoin and it's impact on global economic conditions ans climate change. I think it would be better for investors and traders also.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 05:52:55 AM

Of course we need a Bitcoin movie where we can see the significance of Bitcoin and it's impact on global economic conditions ans climate change. I think it would be better for investors and traders also.
Well, that's called a documentary and not a movie, there's a big distinction that separates the two.also, I don't think that it's easy to make a movie that has bitcoin as the main plot without making it boring and cliche. Plus do we really need a movie about bitcoin because I am pretty sure that the community is a picky and judgmental one so I don't think that it will pass our standards if there's one.
nhaila

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 06:01:37 AM

Here some Bitcoin movie ...

1. Banking on Bitcoin

2. CRYPTO

3. Bitcoin Heist

4. Rise and the Rise Bitcoin

5. Bitcoin BigBang

6. DOPE

░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
thecassiecorner

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 06:26:36 AM

Did you check "Crypto". Crypto is a 2019 American crime drama thriller film, about money laundering involving cryptocurrency.
nhaila

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 06:43:07 AM

Did you check "Crypto". Crypto is a 2019 American crime drama thriller film, about money laundering involving cryptocurrency.
Above all movie that showed how cryptocurrencies impact on social activities, issues, crimes ans others. CRYPTO the short movie about Money laundering via cryptocurrencies which a global phenomena in recent time.

░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
rina aulia

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 06:52:23 AM

Here some Bitcoin movie ...
Wow, huge collection of movies about bitcoin and I just found out about it now, I'm sure there will be more movies to be released related to crypto and I hope bitcoin transaction scene in big action movie genre starring famous actors.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 07:06:09 AM

Well, that's called a documentary and not a movie, there's a big distinction that separates the two.also, I don't think that it's easy to make a movie that has bitcoin as the main plot without making it boring and cliche. Plus do we really need a movie about bitcoin because I am pretty sure that the community is a picky and judgmental one so I don't think that it will pass our standards if there's one.

Agreed, it's a documentary similar to the one about bitcoins, but I believe I saw something similar on Netflix about cryptocurrency, but I haven't watched it yet. I'm fairly certain it was the entire history of it. Regarding bitcoin, I believe it could be titled "Bitcoin's History" or "Bitcoin's Story," depending on when it was created or who created it. I believe I also saw a documentary about Satoshi Nakamoto, whose identity is still unknown, but for whom a large number of people have expressed gratitude. When it comes to bitcoin, there are a lot of videos on YouTube about it and its history, but making a documentary about it is fantastic.
kakonlin

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 07:19:48 AM

Maybe for now there is no bitcoin movie, because until now only one country that obtains bitcoin for payment.  If bitcoin has been accepted in most developed countries and large companies have used bitcoin a lot.  At that time there must have been a lot of movies about bitcoin.

Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 08:49:20 AM

I agree if someone wants to make a film about bitcoin, so that everyone knows more about bitcoin, but before making a film about bitcoin it would be nice, we have to think about it first, because if you only tell about bitcoin, it might be a boring spectacle, but if it is added with romantic scenes, adventures, etc., it might become an attraction for the audience..
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 08:53:36 AM

I totally agree with this film, but it's hard to show the characters of the bitcoin developers themselves, and their leaders, because they look like they're anonymous. It's just that I think now, bitcoin can be a movie, even without the background of bitcoin developers, maybe it could be about pizza exchanged for 10k bitcoins? or the drama that exists today in the world of bitcoin.
Movie meaning Talking about bitcoin but about the creation or something like who creates? that question will continue from now till forever because Satoshi will never comes out and we will never find what is reality behind that.

Unless Theymos will talk and discuss about that in which he will never do because if does then he had already mentioned those .
Maybe for now there is no bitcoin movie, because until now only one country that obtains bitcoin for payment.  If bitcoin has been accepted in most developed countries and large companies have used bitcoin a lot.  At that time there must have been a lot of movies about bitcoin.
Wrong , there are many countries that accept bitcoin as payments , but only El Salvador does accept it as Legal tender.
so Please check you thing here.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 09:37:51 AM

I agree if someone wants to make a film about bitcoin, so that everyone knows more about bitcoin, but before making a film about bitcoin it would be nice, we have to think about it first, because if you only tell about bitcoin, it might be a boring spectacle, but if it is added with romantic scenes, adventures, etc., it might become an attraction for the audience..
When romance, comedy and all were added it'll reach the audience easier than a film in a documentary manner. Right now bitcoin is much known to the common people and a little have started to use it. Recently few films had shown bitcoin in specific scenes instead of cash.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 02:25:38 PM

this may be very positive for bitcoin, will anyone watch it, this must also be thought carefully for a future process, because with the film will it attract many enthusiasts who will invest in the crypto world, but for limited to promotion it may be natural, but to be made into a film it is very impossible that it will develop rapidly and progress
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 02:30:52 PM

Bitcoin Heist just a amazing movie on cryptocurrencies related but not very popular because actors in the movie not very favorite. I several times watched the movie.
mrongos

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:17:34 PM

this may be very positive for bitcoin, will anyone watch it, this must also be thought carefully for a future process, because with the film will it attract many enthusiasts who will invest in the crypto world, but for limited to promotion it may be natural, but to be made into a film it is very impossible that it will develop rapidly and progress
it's true as you said, friend, because making a film about bitcoin can be said to have a very positive impact, but before making a film about bitcoin, you have to think carefully first, you have to set a good strategy before making a film, because when making a film there are many who watching, it is certain that people who adopt bitcoin will also increase, but if launching a film is not appropriate and becomes a boring spectacle, most likely beginners will hesitate to adopt bitcoin..

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
perryxi2
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

RangersProtocol.com

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 04:41:50 PM

I think your idea is also great and the movie is about BTC investors or anything positive about BTC. can show many people who are not familiar with today's digital currency the benefits of investing in BTC and its popularity later, if you don't buy it now you will regret it.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: