Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum: 2017 vs 2019  (Read 2462 times)
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:57:36 AM

Very interesting comparison that analyzes holding ETH in 2017 vs holding it today... https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/hodling-ethereum-2017-vs-2019/

Thoughts? I'm super happy to have swaped all of my ETH for BTC to be honest

You are among the lucky ones who have exchanged ethereum to bitcoin. If you buy ethereum bitcoin at this time, surely you will get ethereum in more quantities. Indeed, currently storing bitcoin is still the main choice amidst the continued dominance of bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:09:56 AM

Very much different comparison eth 2017 vs 2019, I do not understand the coin-class eth that is so big down in price, I also already swap to BTC, should price ETH 10% or 5% of the price BTC. But I'm sure ETH fore will return to the price of $1000.
The comparison between Ethereum 2017 vs 2019 is very different and even to reach half of 2017 alone cannot, and 2019 will end soon and hopefully 2020 Ethereum will reach the highest price.
2019 is a bad season for Altcoin or Ethereum and but what I'm seeing now is that an increase in bitcoin has brought Altcoin to a move, and unlike before, the increase in bitcoin makes Altcoin far and unmoving and hopefully this bodes well for Ethereum and Altcoin in years 2020
2019 is already failure concerning Ethereum project, and the only saving grace for them for this year is when bitcoin makes a surprising move as it is doing now to reach a peak for this year like $15k to $29k, and that is how we can see Ethereum really increase in value and that is about value, but what is of more concern to me is the Ethereum project itself in the long run.

Ethereum is meant to be an investment for a very Long-term because of the nature of their project, which we have all believed in the product that is making them to gain so much relevance and value until the product’s image became tarnished by scammers, and until I think ICO is fully revived again before Ethereum may really reach another milestone again for us to see another bright future in that 2020.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:11:32 PM

I do not see why you think this is sad, if you had sold at 1500 and then bought ethereum for 200 you will have 7.5x your original amount of ethereum which is not a small profit at all, I know many believe in holding their coins no matter what but the evidence strongly suggest that if you know how to trade you could multiply your money even faster and this is an example of this.

Do not look at crashing markets as something bad, they are an opportunity for the smart investor to buy their favourite coins for a cheap price, and in the case those coins reach their all time high again then you will have even more coins from which you can extract even more profits than if you were just holding your coins.

I know someone who held their ETH -- bought like a year before it hit ATH, had a chance at insane profit, and instead held every single coin hoping for even more. I think we are talking about a chance at 300K profit now reduced to about 50K. So for folks like that, or those who bought in at ATH, I can certainly see it being very sad for them.

I'm only have a small amount myself, purchased some over the summer using trading profits (as well as converting some of my dying alt scraps into ETH) -- not enough ETH to get worked up about however. So I'm not in the sad ETH boat ... however I can understand why many may be.
That is definitely a bad scenario but at the same time when such things happen to you then a chance appears to change whatever mistake you made, while I did not lost anything close to that kind of money during the last bubble I lost some when I invested in an ico and that triggered in me the desire to learn as much as I could about the markets, and while I am by no means a perfect trader or investor I think I have reached a high enough level that I can use to protect my capital and to obtain profits as well.

This means that when the next bull market comes I will be ready to take all the profits I can while suffering as little losses as possible.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:37:49 AM

ETH was good bet if you ask me, in the past, I have seen many get rich over night with Eth. But now, it is going nowhere, personally I have invested some amount in Eth and have hopes that it will recover somewhat, but I don’t see that happening any lately.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:46:25 AM

I do not see why you think this is sad, if you had sold at 1500 and then bought ethereum for 200 you will have 7.5x your original amount of ethereum which is not a small profit at all, I know many believe in holding their coins no matter what but the evidence strongly suggest that if you know how to trade you could multiply your money even faster and this is an example of this.

Do not look at crashing markets as something bad, they are an opportunity for the smart investor to buy their favourite coins for a cheap price, and in the case those coins reach their all time high again then you will have even more coins from which you can extract even more profits than if you were just holding your coins.

I know someone who held their ETH -- bought like a year before it hit ATH, had a chance at insane profit, and instead held every single coin hoping for even more. I think we are talking about a chance at 300K profit now reduced to about 50K. So for folks like that, or those who bought in at ATH, I can certainly see it being very sad for them.

I'm only have a small amount myself, purchased some over the summer using trading profits (as well as converting some of my dying alt scraps into ETH) -- not enough ETH to get worked up about however. So I'm not in the sad ETH boat ... however I can understand why many may be.
That is definitely a bad scenario but at the same time when such things happen to you then a chance appears to change whatever mistake you made, while I did not lost anything close to that kind of money during the last bubble I lost some when I invested in an ico and that triggered in me the desire to learn as much as I could about the markets, and while I am by no means a perfect trader or investor I think I have reached a high enough level that I can use to protect my capital and to obtain profits as well.

This means that when the next bull market comes I will be ready to take all the profits I can while suffering as little losses as possible.
It is not that bad actually, mistakes are normally committed without being noticed. Experiences like that can make an individual to grow and become better in the future.

I did not have any chance for the last ATH of ethereum, I did not lose anything, I also did not have an opportunity to make a profit.
For now, I have invested some for ETH and waiting for another ATH to experience the joy of making a profit.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:38:35 AM

ETH was good bet if you ask me, in the past, I have seen many get rich over night with Eth. But now, it is going nowhere, personally I have invested some amount in Eth and have hopes that it will recover somewhat, but I don’t see that happening any lately.
I personally still do not hesitate to invest in ETH at this time. especially for now ETH will launch 2.0 soon. and is expected to make the price recover. I think there will be many investors who are waiting to invest in ETH given the good prospects

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:48:22 AM

I still have a small bag of Ethereum that I squirrelled away in late 2017 and it's still in that wallet until today, I made a pact with myself that I wouldn't sell it if it doesn't exceed my buy price and I am willing to endure it if it never reached that price, I love Ethereum and I am holding it for the love and fun, not because of the potential profit I could make with that particular stash, I also did the same for Bitcoin and although bitcoin already exceeded my buy price, I am still just holding that small stash and hoping Bitcoin would hit it's all time high again.

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:52:23 AM

Everyone is talking that Ethereum has the slowest progress among top 100 altcoins, but they probably do not know that Ethereum has the biggest developer team across the all cryptocurrencies, yes bigger than BTC Smiley. 1300 monthly actove developers are working hard to finally create the first decentralized super computer, but they do not want to launch incomplete and buggy protocol just like EOS or Tron.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:07:49 AM

I still strongly believe in Ethereum and currently Ethereum prices are around $ 180 more and very far compared to prices at the end of 2017.
but I really believe Ethereum will increase again and exceed that price and until now I still hold it firmly and I will still wait for the highest price even though I have to wait a long time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 02:01:59 PM

Eth was very good, and personally I don’t think that it will recover in 2020 but by the mid or end of that year we may see some light. ETH is a very good coin with so many people following and trusting it, so dumping all of it might not be a good decision, while BTC sure is the best in terms of safe investment.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:37:45 PM

ETH is as dead as centaurs. If those ever existed... Nothing is bringing it back to those 2017 good old days

I think you are wrong, because ETH is not dead but has not yet recovered, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time to be able to make the price of ETH recover and of course it will make the price of ETH rise very high again.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 02:50:31 PM

You swapped all of your ETH for BTC? I feel like you shouldn't have done that. Not all of it at least... Diversifying isn't bad
Not all of my ethereum was swapped at BTC. There are still ethereum left on my wallet. I want to have ethereum because compared before the price is really high. As of now, we can afford to buy and stock more etherum at wallet. If we buy 3ethereums at 150 dollars price and it goes up to 900 dollars then we easily got 2700 dollars worth of eth.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Whilemost

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:33:06 PM

I think Ethereum 2017 is better than 2019. There are no more unexpected growths as before. At present, we should not invest too much but consider. The market is not as attractive as it used to be.
Longthi_4823_Love

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:38:14 PM

ETH is also dying. I won't want to see your link. I think you should not invest more or be careful vs ETH at this time. It's not as good as it used to be.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 10:47:03 PM

ETH is as dead as centaurs. If those ever existed... Nothing is bringing it back to those 2017 good old days

I think you are wrong, because ETH is not dead but has not yet recovered, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time to be able to make the price of ETH recover and of course it will make the price of ETH rise very high again.
I agree, he just not yet recovered since he drop to $200 in october last year and stay like that until now like no movement. But people not can't be patient, it just because the famous ethereum coins look no change after more than a year make they sick.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:29:38 AM

Very interesting comparison that analyzes holding ETH in 2017 vs holding it today... https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/hodling-ethereum-2017-vs-2019/

There is no comparison between market conditions in 2017 and 2019. Conditions in 2017 are so hype that almost all altcoin prices go up by hundreds of percent as well as almost all ICOs are sold out for only a short time. In 2019 I think the conditions are tough but I think it will survive and continue to grow
marcous

Activity: 2408
Merit: 512

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:41:50 AM

Of course, if compared to 2017 and 2019, Ethereum price will be excellent in 2017. Moreover, many bounties are paid directly using Ethereum and generate a lot of profit. Ethereum prices are still difficult to breakout higher I guess. And I haven't heard any more recent developments regarding Ethereum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:49:21 AM

Of course, if compared to 2017 and 2019, Ethereum price will be excellent in 2017. Moreover, many bounties are paid directly using Ethereum and generate a lot of profit. Ethereum prices are still difficult to breakout higher I guess. And I haven't heard any more recent developments regarding Ethereum.

How can bounties paid with ethereum generate a lot of profit?

Ethereum development continues even when the price is not moving well. Next year it will start to shift from POW to POS. I foresee that next year ETH can join Bitcoin's halving pump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 02:09:59 AM

of course the difference is very far away. not even just etherum, but bitcoin is also a very far comparison between 2017 vs 2019. all coins fell by almost half the price. but bitcoin can be better than etherum because the increase has now reached half of the price in 2017. You are not wrong to exchange etherum to bitcoin, but etherum also has the same opportunity to be able to go up high in 2020, we'll see.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 03:43:17 AM

of course the difference is very far away. not even just etherum, but bitcoin is also a very far comparison between 2017 vs 2019. all coins fell by almost half the price. but bitcoin can be better than etherum because the increase has now reached half of the price in 2017. You are not wrong to exchange etherum to bitcoin, but etherum also has the same opportunity to be able to go up high in 2020, we'll see.

They do have different story, as we all know in Bitcoin there's a group of people maybe a company or what who can actually manipulate the price of it, while in Ethereum, so far it has a positive sign that although it is not a dump/pump scheme it's getting stable that for everyone is still a good choice as it does not dump too hard when the price of Bitcoin dumps dramatically. So, for the conclusion according to experts, Ethereum is a good way source of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: