Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why i prefer mining and investing in ICO/IEO  (Read 4414 times)
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:48:41 PM

I do not think this is true. You spend the resource of your equipment in order to get coins. In the end, nothing to get. So your strategy is absolutely wrong. Even with a failed project, the hunter is upset. And you say that you mine a month and there’s nothing to worry about if you don’t get paid for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FloatOn70s

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:13:27 PM

Do you know is site glob-mining com a good seller? I haven't found any reviews at all, who knows?
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:14:20 PM

Do you know is site glob-mining com a good seller? I haven't found any reviews at all, who knows?
Yeah, a good one, as I personally know them. Bought from there  with no shipping delays. For short, no bad experience at all.
FloatOn70s

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:15:28 PM

Yeah, a good one, as I personally know them. Bought from there  with no shipping delays. For short, no bad experience at all.
Is shipping free? One guy told about free one but I know for sure, that S&H cost a fortune in US. No?
WestWorldNP

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:15:54 PM

Is shipping free? One guy told about free one but I know for sure, that S&H cost a fortune in US. No?
No not free, 100 USD per order. Not per unit but per order.
FloatOn70s

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:19:16 PM

You are welcome! So you are buying there something? What?
Yeah, I thought about some asic miner but I can not decide what model to chose. What do you think?
WestWorldNP

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:19:36 PM

Yeah, I thought about some asic miner but I can not decide what model to chose. What do you think?
I would have taken S17 pro as the price on is very cheap on glob-mining com
FloatOn70s

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:21:23 PM

I need some more time to consider, I would take into account you personal adivse too.
WestWorldNP

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:21:45 PM

I need some more time to consider, I would take into account you personal adivse too.
Take your time. Always better to doublecheck other possibilities before purchasing anything!
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:31:25 PM

yes from the very beginning I entered crypto I first learned to understand good ways and produce crypto I did mining, and some I also invested in ICO projects, because for me it was also a good way for me to generate profits in the long run. because the project that I invested also has a long future
you are lucky if you entered crypto and started mining at the right time. many people bought miners and started mining when it was not profitable at all.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:36:10 PM

There are of course scam mining projets. The same way you need to do research before investing in either ICO or IEO, the same way you should also carry out research on the mining project to join. Although, you can choose to mine coins that have already been confirmed to be legit and that have existed for a long period of time. Although, I am in doubt if mining is still profitable.
Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:43:38 PM

I am more interested in investing than mining because in my country electricity costs are quite expensive and difficult to get mining equipment,especially the current coin price is too cheap and if we calculate the electricity costs will be very small profit that we get.But investing is more profitable because now is the season  IEO, we can participate in large exchanges like kucoin or binance
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:20:12 AM

Reasons why i prefer mining coins than investing a dime on IEO/ICO projects
1. My profits is assured.
I dont have to wait for a project to do x3 or whatsoever to get profits on my invested cash,with better mining rigs and good calculator you will know when your ROI will come.

2. No worries of getting scammed
I dont have to investigate an exchange before investing or wasting time doing research on projects before investing,all i do is mine ETH and sell for fiat or decides to hold for a little while.

I think your profit in mining is not guaranteed. If the price of cryptocurrency down,
you will have to pay the electricity bill higher than the coin you get.
And you won't getting scammed indeed, that is the risk of investing ICO/IEO.
My conclusion, every investments must be have some risks involving, we should manage wisely.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:36:57 AM

Maybe you're comfortable with finding money through mining. Everyone is free to determine their choice. IEO and ICO businesses have a risk and I think mining also has a risk. If you are comfortable with mining and can make a profit, I think you should keep on surviving.

My personal opinion will still continue to invest in ICOS and IEO. As long as we do the research before deciding to join the business.

However, I suggest you try investing in ICOS and IEO.

maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:44:53 AM

Investing on ICO or IEO havetwo chance lost or profit, but put your money in mining you need be patient for waiting profit more than one year and IEO or ICO just take short time.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:46:45 AM

Reasons why i prefer mining coins than investing a dime on IEO/ICO projects
1. My profits is assured.
I dont have to wait for a project to do x3 or whatsoever to get profits on my invested cash,with better mining rigs and good calculator you will know when your ROI will come.

2. No worries of getting scammed
I dont have to investigate an exchange before investing or wasting time doing research on projects before investing,all i do is mine ETH and sell for fiat or decides to hold for a little while.

That's your choice and I respected that would be suited to your needs. But as for me I cant choose mining over investing as electricity costs a lot in my country and its not really profitable. But for me I think that investing and holding for long term is much profitable than investing in newly projects that might not succeed in the end.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:50:35 AM

We have different preferences. I think joining IEO from a huge exchange is worth it if youre after the profit alone, just play with the ATH and do some analysis for trading cause there is a chance after you sell it then it will go down and you can buy back then sell again for another pump round. Many aspect can be source of info such as fundamental or technical, I happen to sell some of my ieo tokens and buy back for a very low price then able to sell on a good price again. Mining is profitable but yeah if you have patience and dont want to risk in trading then this is the business for you.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:09:01 PM

I am more interested in investing than mining because in my country electricity costs are quite expensive and difficult to get mining equipment,especially the current coin price is too cheap and if we calculate the electricity costs will be very small profit that we get.But investing is more profitable because now is the season  IEO, we can participate in large exchanges like kucoin or binance

As for me, investment is much better than mining. In fact, this is the most universal cryptocurrency earning scheme in 2019 for those who have free assets that they are  not afraid to lose even if they fail. Mining now is very complicated The fact is that this business now requires extremely expensive equipment, high energy costs, knowledge of the equipment configuration and physical space for storing your miners.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:34:42 PM

There is a big problem with costs for holding such equipment and the life cycle of miners. A regular miner can work around 1 year and if everything goes well, you will even get profit, but if crypto drops, you will pay for electro costs without earning a penny.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:46:07 PM

Mining comes with zero worries of loss of capital or waste of time. But not many persons can afford a mining rig or said requirements in such situations, its good to invest in projects after their IEOs or STOs or ICOs when their true prices is revealed on exchanges as such worries of dump is reduced as such projects already dumped.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: