Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do people lose confidence with ethereum?  (Read 752 times)
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:22:38 PM

why are people busy with ethereum? whether their trust has been lost. Isn't the rise and fall of coin prices on the market common? yes ... considering the market is bearish does not mean that ethereum prices will die and that does not mean that bitcoin will dominate the market forever.

come on stay enthusiastic, Let time answer. don't listen to FUD, if you are an old investor I'm sure you won't stop here. reconsider before you make a brief decision ... because ethereum is a high-potential altcoin, I'm sure they will soon rise from this difficult time.
For a long time, developers continue to use Ethereum smart contracts to create tokens of their projects, this proves the reliability and prospects of the platform. We trust in Ethereum.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:36:58 PM

I do not think that a lot of players in the market have lost confidence in Ethereum.
This coin has been holding onto the cryptocurrency market for a very long time and shows us all that it is able to survive in conditions of volatility.
I still believe in Ethereum and it brings me profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:52:04 PM

Ethereum is losing its value and utility lately as some coins can now perform smart contracts which used to be the winning point for ethereum. Ethereum now has bnb to challenge with as most erc20 tokens are now migrating to binance chain which at current state is obviously more promising. I hope things happens well for ethereum though.
Well BNB is a bad but true competitor of ethereum platform and also as the credibility of ERC20 being abused by scammers affect the decisions of legit projects to transfer to Binance than staying in bad reputation Ethereum
ETH is still in a bad position in the market, but I do not believe that people are losing confidence with it, in the fall of this year should be updated ETH, which should raise its price
Well this is something ethereum must prove before people continue to take their support to this falling crypto ..and most of the project that used erc20 turns nothing in existing now things that made investors afraid

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
trust7

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:00:23 PM

I believe that those who are dissatisfied with the price of ETH look at the price of BTC and ask themselves one question why BTC has grown and ETH is growing very poorly. Yes, I agree that many like me now would like to see the price of ETH much more than it is now, but apparently the task of large players is to raise and control the price of BTC, but after all the altcoins will come in time and of course ETH. You just need to wait for this moment, and it will certainly come.
I also think that the ether is underestimated, but very soon the ether will grow well. No need to panic, Ethereum is a very promising coin.

guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:09:35 PM

Some investors doesn't have faith in investing ethereum coin. They immediately lose confidence whenever ethereum slips down its price. They do not know that fluctuation and slippage of ethereum's price is just a normal market activity. Perhaps it could go better in the near future and rises up its price again, possibly it could go better because it has the potential and very good for future investment with a great volume in the market.

I am sure that it happens only because many people take Ethereum as the cryptocurrency to invest into only for getting profit from its price. Meanwhile, those, who use it for other purposes (Smart Contracts, for example) know that ETH is the best.
As for the price of this crypto, I will hold ETH for 6-9 months  - I suppose, after the Ethereum 2.0 launch,  it will gain pretty well.

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 08:14:59 PM

Most people won't admit that their sentiment towards their coin investment solely depend on whether the price is rallying or crashing. People will say all sorts of reasons why the coin is such a bad investment when the price is falling. But when it's going to the moon, people usually forget or ignore their initial concerns because hey, they are making money.

FloatOn70s

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:15:38 PM

Hi peers, yesterday I have discussed with one of the guys from other thread perspectives of altcoin mining, he said that there is a sense and potential in it. He advised me globemining comt to talk with, and order mining equipment there. I called their office and had a talk with one of their employees. So now I am thinking of the models, who owns Antiminer S17 or T17 could you comment on them? Are these models as good as described?
Hi, I have previously owned an older version of S line model, but sold it on Ebay to buy newer S17. I can submit that this antiminer is more powerful and has a higher workrate
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:20:42 PM

Lots of competitors with good blockchains making ethereum weaker.

Also converting to pos is postponed too many times and people are expecting it.
Banksyy

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:21:45 PM

Hi peers, yesterday I have discussed with one of the guys from other thread perspectives of altcoin mining, he said that there is a sense and potential in it. He advised me globemining comt to talk with, and order mining equipment there. I called their office and had a talk with one of their employees. So now I am thinking of the models, who owns Antiminer S17 or T17 could you comment on them? Are these models as good as described?
Hi, I have previously owned an older version of S line model, but sold it on Ebay to buy newer S17. I can submit that this antiminer is more powerful and has a higher workrate
And what about T17?
jthor

Activity: 154
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:25:57 PM

I think this is due to the fact that technology has stepped far forward.  And each coin offers something new.  It’s already very hard to compete.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Banksyy

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:33:06 PM

What were the reasons? S is more altcoin oriented?
FloatOn70s

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:33:20 PM

I can not even remember, haven't representatives from globemining call office described all models fully?
FloatOn70s

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:05:16 PM

I can not even remember, haven't representatives from globemining call office described all models fully?
They had, sure. But I am not a professional. That's why I can not decide which option to choose. And quite not sure if I need to start mining or not at all.
As for the first question, I would have chosen S17 model. As for altcoin mining as a hole, I guess it's better to start now, as all these currencies are growing. If this trend goes on, you will payback all your investments soon
Yeah, I see, Thanks
You're welcome, mate
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:49:20 AM

why are people busy with ethereum? whether their trust has been lost. Isn't the rise and fall of coin prices on the market common? yes ... considering the market is bearish does not mean that ethereum prices will die and that does not mean that bitcoin will dominate the market forever.

come on stay enthusiastic, Let time answer. don't listen to FUD, if you are an old investor I'm sure you won't stop here. reconsider before you make a brief decision ... because ethereum is a high-potential altcoin, I'm sure they will soon rise from this difficult time.

From my opinion, peoples who lost confidence on ETH maybe because the ICO.
ICO usually operating using Ethereum coin and eth tokens as well.
Many ICO didn't meet the expectation of many crypto investors, and then the price dump.

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 03:36:31 AM

I think this is due to the fact that technology has stepped far forward.  And each coin offers something new.  It’s already very hard to compete.
Of course, new projects with new coins on the market have set a tight market competition for Ethereum now. Now, masternode coins with use cases are winning the market due to the fact that most of them reward interests for as an investor holds them. For Ethereum to stay within the competition, the Team of Ethereum must restructure their service provision.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:48:46 AM

If the coin no longer gives profit. People would prefer other coins to make a profit. And this is just like on Ethereum, this coin is experiencing very slow developments. Even now the resale value is declining and people are bored to wait longer.

Yes, I realize if not everyone like that and still many people believe in Ethereum. I personally still believe and long term investments with buying Ethereum, I suppose in the future will be profitable.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
jthor

Activity: 154
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:16:29 AM

Everyone is waiting for the update very much and if it does not bear any fruit then surely everyone will be very disappointed and few will remain on the ego side.  Now there are already a lot of projects that really work and it is difficult to stay on the market and be competitive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:31:46 AM

From my opinion, peoples who lost confidence on ETH maybe because the ICO.
ICO usually operating using Ethereum coin and eth tokens as well.
Many ICO didn't meet the expectation of many crypto investors, and then the price dump.
We have seen many people on this forum preach of diversification to many people, and the reasons why it is bad to rely on one source of income, and I think that the effect of non-diversification and reliance on one source of income is exactly what is affecting Ethereum till date.

Ethereum has relied on ICO for too long as the only motivation for its value, but they forgot that they are in a competitive world where it would be impossible for them to have the monopoly of some certain section.

Aside competition as regards the same product they offer, ICO has been badly affected also because off the activities of scammers, which is why they are finding it difficult to rise again now and not the bitcoin dominance we are always tying it to.  well, I see that they are trying to come up with something new in their Ethereum 2.0, let’s wait and see the effect of that next year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:30:35 PM

Many project launch with their own blockchain and another migration to binance dex. I dont know what going on but as i know so many project prefer to not use eth as platform. But we all know even people losing confident on etb but eth still in big 5 coinmarketcap. Lets watch in near future,one of the best will struggle.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:43:32 PM

Many different complex opinions. I think that everything is somewhat simpler. Many expected Ethereum to grow for a long time. There is still no such growth. In addition, ICO as an industry in decline, everyone knows. Therefore, people are disappointed in the coin. And it's not about Binance or other projects.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: