Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you use crypto?  (Read 5392 times)
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:29:17 PM

Crypto has been around for over a decade at this point. The secure digital currency has many perks, but it seems that it is still not being utilized to its fullest potential.

Some purchase crypto for long term investment, while others have become daily traders. Both of these methods are uses for the digital currency, but they are not the sole purpose.

Many cryptocurrencies have been developed to solve a problem. For instance, Bitcoin solved the double-spending problem, while Ethereum was created to assists developers build blockchain applications.

Both of these examples would be considered the prime use case of the currency, but it seems that many are only interested in the gain rather than the use.

It is difficult to predict if the true value of blockchain technology will be relevant in the future and expand beyond trading.

What are your thoughts, and how do you use crypto?

Crypto does have many uses, in addition to generating profits. However, I do everyday use only this crypto to trade. And following the Airdrop and Bounty campaigns, the results I've sold in Bursa, so make money.

The development of crypto in everyday life is actually able to pay media. However, where I stay there is no big store or small shop that provides payment tools using crypto.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:45:22 PM

So far I use crypto as a trading commodity. I have never used crypto for buying and selling transactions, both offline and online, because in my country that is restricted. I use crypto as a job, I write articles, doing some bounties, etc.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:21:39 AM

Crypto has been around for over a decade at this point. The secure digital currency has many perks, but it seems that it is still not being utilized to its fullest potential.
It is not yet because some are just pessimistic about the bitcoin's potential. However, it started to grow and showed some strength already.

Some purchase crypto for long term investment, while others have become daily traders. Both of these methods are uses for the digital currency, but they are not the sole purpose.

It is not the main purpose, yes. But most of the crypto users are doing long term investments and tradings because the volatile market gives us the opportunity to acquire profits.

Many cryptocurrencies have been developed to solve a problem. For instance, Bitcoin solved the double-spending problem, while Ethereum was created to assists developers build blockchain applications.
You mean, the blockchain technology gives a solution. Yeah, indeed. It gives us the convenience, secured and stored data using blockchain system, etc.

What are your thoughts, and how do you use crypto?

Just like most of them, I use crypto coins not to purchase anything because I never experienced it until now. But to use it in my daily trades, as a digital assets and use it in gambling sometimes. But i do hope and wish that someday, I will be able to buy products that I mostly like and pay it in bitcoin.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:38:31 AM

Basically I use crypto to make profit through trading, because I don't have a lot of capital, so every day I try to look for free coins, and then bring it into the market for me to trade, that's all I do.
That means you are a bounty hunter, but yes we do admit that this crypto is good for us to make money even though we don't have much capital. But for me personally for now I only use cryptocurrency for long-term investment, with the adoption that continues to occur at least it makes me more confident if crypto still has the potential to continue to grow even better in the future.
like me, where to win a few coins for the long term. besides that it hopes that many countries will legalize it, of course it makes crypto users increase and increase the price. Moreover, several large companies have begun to adopt it, and this will certainly accelerate adoption throughout the world.
my hope is that we can freely spend crypto to meet our daily needs later

AndreyVen

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:44:05 AM

I code crypto. My main usage is preservation of wealth, ease of transaction and the immutability of my private property. More privacy protection is to be wished for, and something I am working on as well at the moment.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 03:07:18 AM

Actually i am a little investor and campaign worker which coin impressed me lot of then i buy with the long time. For some free token i have participate some campaign which campaign have strong team development and with new IEO process.
Basically my country do not support crypto available in any shopping so this only one way for me to use crypto.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:45:41 PM

Hey OP, you are absolutely right many of us are still here for the gain that we will get from the technologies and that is why we concentrated more on the use of it for asset purpose and not for utility purpose, meanwhile, the use of it as utility is why the crypto itself was created.

We need to get to that stage where the whole crypto users will not only be accumulating the coin and storing it but also accumulating it to spend it on different transaction, because that is how there can always be demand for the coins and then we can  know the true value of the coin. Like Ethereum now, people actually use it more than other coins, and because they don’t only accumulate it, the value becomes kind of stable and the true value of Ethereum is exactly what we are seeing right now.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:18:51 PM

Hey OP, you are absolutely right many of us are still here for the gain that we will get from the technologies and that is why we concentrated more on the use of it for asset purpose and not for utility purpose, meanwhile, the use of it as utility is why the crypto itself was created.

We need to get to that stage where the whole crypto users will not only be accumulating the coin and storing it but also accumulating it to spend it on different transaction, because that is how there can always be demand for the coins and then we can  know the true value of the coin. Like Ethereum now, people actually use it more than other coins, and because they don’t only accumulate it, the value becomes kind of stable and the true value of Ethereum is exactly what we are seeing right now.
I agree with you, I myself use Ethereum and many of my friends use this coin for quick and cheap calculations. I think Ethereum is better than Bitcoin.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:47:27 PM

Of course the value of crypto is gradually being revealed although not fast as it's meant to but in the near future its potential will be fully harnessed.
Going back to your question, every participant or user in this space has a reason for being here, where one person can be only for trading another can be buying and holding while another person too can do both.
However in my own case, I do all; that is, I trade from which the profit I use to buy either BTC (no matter how small) or other altcoins which I hold. Also, I participate in IEOs where I take my profit to buy more coins or hold the token bought from IEO if I trust the project too well.
Furthermore, there are certain services which I might want to pay for and if there is option to pay with cryptocurrencies I always go for it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:54:20 PM

Greetings there guys. And where do you usually buy crypto? Are you having any fav exchanges or so?
shurpall

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:55:32 PM

Greetings there guys. And where do you usually buy crypto? Are you having any fav exchanges or so?

Evening mate. Well, much depends on what your aims are. If you are trading, probably better to use advanced exchanges. If you just need to exchange several times, there are good solutions available
arrangut

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:56:04 PM

Evening mate. Well, much depends on what your aims are. If you are trading, probably better to use advanced exchanges. If you just need to exchange several times, there are good solutions available

Well, basically I wanna see solutions that work pretty fast and still have wide range of tokens available. Are you aware of any such?
shurpall

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:57:04 PM

Well, basically I wanna see solutions that work pretty fast and still have wide range of tokens available. Are you aware of any such?

Yes, of course. But you don't need to trade, right? Just as an exchange, correct?
arrangut

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:58:05 PM

Yes, of course. But you don't need to trade, right? Just as an exchange, correct?

Absolutely. And would be great if you can share the exchange, if you've used any
shurpall

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:59:30 PM

Absolutely. And would be great if you can share the exchange, if you've used any

Sure. I would recommend you to have a look at bitrexchange com. The guys are having wide range of tokens available
arrangut

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:00:04 PM

Sure. I would recommend you to have a look at bitrexchange com. The guys are having wide range of tokens available

Hmm, I might have heard of them already.. Are they having only main alts?
shurpall

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:01:43 PM

Hmm, I might have heard of them already.. Are they having only main alts?

Not only. As far as I know, they are having many options. From main to GRAM and other currencies. But better check out their website to explore more
arrangut

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:02:07 PM

Not only. As far as I know, they are having many options. From main to GRAM and other currencies. But better check out their website to explore more

Sounds pretty attractive so far. Thank you very much for your recommendation. Will have a look
shurpall

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:03:28 PM

Sounds pretty attractive so far. Thank you very much for your recommendation. Will have a look

You are always welcome mate
Bestmanbuka

Activity: 586

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:29:12 PM

You can buy cryptocurrency or, in some cases, get it through a process called “mining.” Cryptocurrency is stored in a digital wallet, either online, on your device.
Mostly being used by people for profit making, it's either they use it for trading or its been stored in the particular cryptocurrency wallet for future use or resale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: