Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoins ever come back again  (Read 8043 times)
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:54:28 PM

An altcoins that is used for something very important, that is, if it has found real use, will always find its way back, come what may. It will always be needed for the purpose it is meant for.
We need not to be afraid of whether altcoins will be fine and not be used it, you should just ensure you have invested in the right or good altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:29:08 PM

Sure, all that is needed is to get some and accumulate as much as you can and patiently hold on. In ETH I trust

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:15:54 PM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

What is your say on this.

Focusing on Bitcoin is okay with me, but as the saying says "Don't put your eggs on a single basket' implies, I could never do that. It is better to have alternate than betting all of your money on a single coin. It's a win win situation, whenever Bitcoin increase in price so does other alts so there is no need to worry about entirely it's just we are making a get away scene here.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:23:08 PM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

I agree with you mate it is possible altcoins will end if the project team investor not doing focus and do their job to improve the altcoins they have. Bitcoin limited also holding this is possble to get huge profits specially if the demands volume increased.

An altcoins that is used for something very important, that is, if it has found real use, will always find its way back, come what may. It will always be needed for the purpose it is meant for.
We need not to be afraid of whether altcoins will be fine and not be used it, you should just ensure you have invested in the right or good altcoin.

Yeah that is truly correct altcoin have an very important rules because altcoin is part pf crypto virtual currency, but the reason altcoins possible to end due to a lot manipulation and people scared to invest, that's only my own opinion and view for the altcoins future if system of each devs not make possible solution to improve.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 11:30:53 PM

Altcoins season will surely come back if the time comes. The reason why we see altcoins not doing well is that there are too many coins on the market that people are in to buy for future profits so the money is divided to buy these many altcoins unlike bitcoins which many people see as a safe haven when things are not going well even though some choose to keep the coins in a stabilized form.
Crypto altcoins come back will set in when there is a successful mass adoption because we those in crypto already have our funds in it and are not going to bring money from another planet to invest in alts.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:35:04 PM

Well it can back if some investor invested to those altcoins that they think are have more potential in a future. Just like in a past year of 2017 altcoins are more known for us because in such a high price in the market. But as of now some old altcoins are not back and become remove in any exchange cause of have no value at all.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:14:38 AM

yes i believe altcoins will comeback and it will return to its original location, and due to the amount of investors here today due to the potential altcoins and they are certain that when the value of their altcoins increases Holders are making a lot of money.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:42:06 AM

Nowadays majority of new coins are just shitcoins, cant solve real problem and has no value.

Some project is promising but the team are lacking of support to continue thus it turn out to scam project that has no progress.

Investing in altcoins are still not bad imo but you have to choose what coins you're going to invest in. I have few alts in my portfolio and never lose hope that it will bounce back again just like what btc did.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:19:43 AM

Unfortunately, no one can answer at this question, but big players with manipulators certainly know the answer and I think they are planning something, so we just have to wait and hope that we can still see the growth of altcoins, because we have been waiting for a very long time and our expectations should bear fruit and profit, so we need to endure and work further, and at one fine moment, the growth of altcoins will begin and we will not miss it at this moment.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:42:51 AM

Of course, we are now in the stage of the market when ICO's projects have grabbed the money, some of them are scams, some of them uncompetitive, but some of them are working hard in quite, and we will hear of them when the next bull market will come) I hope and pray for bags of mine and yours)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:55:42 AM

Some altcoin will not survive in this bear market, and many of them still suffering a lot. But I still believe that some other altcoin will have their time to get back to the higher price, but they need time to do that. Maybe that will be a long time to see the altcoin can rises again and only the good altcoin that can recover the position. We could only say that the patient will take part in this waiting time and I hope that we don't need to give up to wait for the right time for the altcoin.

I am sure that many investors still buying so many low prices of altcoin because they know that the altcoin has a potential to increase and not just bitcoin that can grow, but the altcoin can do that too. So we don't have to lose hope for the altcoin to come back and recover the price.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:05:08 AM

Of course, we are still in the crypto market where the market is unstable. Altcoins may still get back and will recover again. As long as those altcoins had really purpose in the crypto world and as long as the product they have been promoted before still has a use in crypto industry. However, therr are still altcoins that are still did not came back from their higher price because even the team leave and abandoned the project.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:10:37 AM

yes i believe altcoins will comeback and it will return to its original location, and due to the amount of investors here today due to the potential altcoins and they are certain that when the value of their altcoins increases Holders are making a lot of money.

Yes, altcoin prices will come back to normal value, but it will take time to recover the prices, people who bought the coin at the higher prices should average at the current price. In this way, they will make a huge amount of profits when the prices start recovering again.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:09:12 AM

I do not subscribe to this notion. Though In all truth, Bitcoin surpasses all others so much,  however this doesn't warrant people shouldn't look at some few others which are good.. Coins such ETH LTC,  EOS seeks not only to compliment the operations of BTC as the apex coin,  but also having unique solutions they offer in solving world problems.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:11:08 AM

Yes, altcoin prices will come back to normal value, but it will take time to recover the prices, people who bought the coin at the higher prices should average at the current price. In this way, they will make a huge amount of profits when the prices start recovering again.

We must be optimistic and confident that the price of altcoin that already has a product will be able to recover and possibly penetrate the highest price. Maybe not all altcoin will recover but if we hold altcoin with liquidity and large transactions, I think we will get profit
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:15:36 AM

with the dominance of the bitcoin market making everyone focus on bitcoin only. many people have exchanged altcoin which they have become bitcoin. I predict that bitcoin will dominate the market up to 90%
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:25:31 AM

Although it may seem like btc dominance will continue to exist for a long time, nobody knows how long but I still believe that alts will survive and improve as well with time, there are good alts in the market that are trying to make a difference, it only requires time before alts can also grow, I believe so.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:19:36 PM

Bitcoin has always dominated the cryptocurrency market. But why is it now around this was such a strong hyip. Nothing will happen to the altcoins. Yes, the price of many altcoins continues to fall, but this does not mean that the project has exhausted its strength. Most likely, if developers understand that their cryptocurrency has come to an end, they will offer a good alternative.

Or sell off their bags...  Sad

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:35:58 PM

Although it may seem like btc dominance will continue to exist for a long time, nobody knows how long but I still believe that alts will survive and improve as well with time, there are good alts in the market that are trying to make a difference, it only requires time before alts can also grow, I believe so.

Agree, in my opinion the dominance of Bitcoin in a market that is too large is not good for the cryptocurrency market. Many new projects will find it difficult to raise funds because investors prefer to invest and hold bitcoin in the long run and in addition, the existence of the old altcoin will also be threatened.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:45:39 PM

Agree, in my opinion the dominance of Bitcoin in a market that is too large is not good for the cryptocurrency market. Many new projects will find it difficult to raise funds because investors prefer to invest and hold bitcoin in the long run and in addition, the existence of the old altcoin will also be threatened.
It will take time before alts will excel and comes out from the shadow of bitcoin, as many investors do believe that if you wanted to be in a solid position then holding the father of all crypto should be the first assets you should hold, there's solid crypto projects that can build up and create it's own destinations and not to be always following bitcoin trends but also be usable and be there when needs is calling for crypto transactions.

Investment inside this industry needs to be paired with trust and positive points of view, you need to keep being optimistic while holding alts that you support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: