Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoins ever come back again  (Read 8043 times)
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:08:07 AM

Depends on the altcoin you are talking. If you are talking about the bullish market again, i guess its not gonna hapoen again. Bitcoin still going to dominate crypto unless some good altcoin proves a better blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PLATO

Activity: 493

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:09:15 AM

Depends on the altcoin you are talking. If you are talking about the bullish market again, i guess its not gonna hapoen again. Bitcoin still going to dominate crypto unless some good altcoin proves a better blockchain.
Bitcoin has a great influence on this market and completely dominates the investment so I believe that this coin will still tend to increase more stable than other altcoins. For the past few weeks, BTC has been holding steady at $10,000 and if there is more important news, the probability of reaching $12,000 in September will be very high. Of course this is just my fun prediction and in fact we have to wait a few months to see that price.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:57:30 AM

Agree, not all altcoin is good for the long term. In my opinion in the next few months, Bitcoin will still dominate the market but altcoin with products will continue to grow and be profitable. Bitcoin dominance will not continue above 70% and this is an opportunity to accumulate altcoin which is in the top 10

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:19:00 AM

the crypto market is very open and any coin still has high hopes in this market or has a market value if the team can develop their coins properly. if the coins do not have price growth, users switch with other coins and even the team no longer cares about their project, that is what needs to be considered before investing with them.
This is why the team must not relax on the project after a successful token sales and getting listed on the market. Getting listed on the market begins another whole chapter for the development of the project. This is where the team must put structures and strategies in place in order to sustain the coin on the market in order to turn into another shit coin.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:28:12 AM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

What is your say on this.

I have seen the glory days of altcoins and I can say, there's a lot of profit to be made in altcoins back then, but sad to say it will not come back again unless the ICO is regulated and all these scammers stopped from setting up a fake ICO, the numbers could have grown and oput of control if some of these ICO's are not caught and posted in the scam section.

Nobita7999

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:54:20 AM

Good altcoins will survive and increase, besides the altcoins that developers abandon the project will die.
Then there will be new altcoins that will increase in price due to real applications and new communities.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:00:06 AM

Personally, I believe that it is not worthwhile to draw conclusions. On the contrary, in the near future, the situation in the cryptocurrency market should be coordinated for the better. So be calm, investors will receive their return on investment and Bitcoin will grow and delight its users.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 08:12:28 AM

Personally I don’t think Altcoins will rise again ! Now everyone is focusing on bitcoin ! Even if bull run comes it will be majorly for top coins and not junks ! Now people are more wise and know where to put money into ! No one wants to lose money again !

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:41:02 PM

until we start seeing quality and alternative coins that have prospects and long term plans. most people that get into cryptocurrency wants to get rich quick. reason why many lost their funds and tokens been invested are dumped in the market by owners.
it is hard to find quality projects these days. the better ones can't stand because of low trade and low funds.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:46:55 PM

I do not think altcoins have reached their dead end. There are many good projects which are still under development. If we talk about BTC, it took around 7-8 years to reach at this stage then how can we expect altcoins to reach at heights within few months. In late 2017 there as pump in price of almost all the coins but the whole market crashed in 2018. Not BTC has recovered almost 70% but altcoins have not recovered much. Even price of new launched project coins are decreasing after coming to an exchange. Most of the investors have put their amount into BTC I believe, there will be inflow of funds in altcoins too. Lets wait altcoins will recover too.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 05:44:05 PM

I do not think altcoins have reached their dead end. There are many good projects which are still under development. If we talk about BTC, it took around 7-8 years to reach at this stage then how can we expect altcoins to reach at heights within few months. In late 2017 there as pump in price of almost all the coins but the whole market crashed in 2018. Not BTC has recovered almost 70% but altcoins have not recovered much. Even price of new launched project coins are decreasing after coming to an exchange. Most of the investors have put their amount into BTC I believe, there will be inflow of funds in altcoins too. Lets wait altcoins will recover too.
This situation with Altcoins could only happen in the summer, when there is not much activity on the market. Now, autumn, Altcoin prices will rise. And this is a normal situation.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:51:56 PM

Predicting the movement of coins can be very technical and it is hard. Those who have the expertise also miss it sometimes, which is why some of them decide to invest in long term projects than just pump and dump coins, which are mainly for short term.
Altcoins are good, but sometimes, you just have to be patient about it. If the profit comes in a short term, then fine.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 07:26:13 PM

I think that we will see a pump of altcoins but it will hapens when almost all crypto community will think that altcoins dead and never raise again. It will be time when big whales start buying a lot portions of altcoins. It will be a huge wave.
js9

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:34:19 PM

I think we should step and understand that all these discussions about altcoins 'never coming back' or 'dying' are all reflective of the negative sentiment that is common when there's 'capitulation'.

We had it in December in 2018 with Bitcoin, where there were several articles about Bitcoin never coming back. I think we're getting way too caught up in our emotions.

This is not to say that most altcoins will survive, because I don't think they will. Is there an argument to suggest that projects that are slowly gaining traction + advancing significantly with their tech could bounce back? Absolutely. Siacoin is one example, that's shown in the significant growth of used storage in the network, reaching all-time-highs.

We should also remember that the altcoin market is very young. Where we are right now, is probably more akin to the first collapse that Bitcoin had, where many were wondering if it was all just a fad. It's unchartered territory. I think there are projects that CANNOT be written off.

Bitcoin is still king, and it has the strongest fundamentals. This isn't to say that there isn't upside value to be captured in altcoins.

I wrote more about this in my blog (which is a 6 min read) >> https://link.medium.com/NuZjHWQYrZ
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:31:51 PM

Of course, it will. The bear market has gone for good, but altcoins are not doping well at all. Bitcoin dominance crossed 70% which is not good for the altcoins. Only good altcoins will survive, a lot of altcoins will die. Because people understood that real profit in Bitcoin, not in many shitcoins. So, they are selling shitcoin to buy Bitcoin. In next year, after Ethereum 2.0, altcoins can see a bull run.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:20:13 AM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

What is your say on this.
I think this is just a negative rumor that aims to make the price of altcoin on the market more decreased. Indeed for now almost all markets are dominated by BTC, but I still believe that someday altcoin will rise again because I have a motto for myself, which is "patience is the key to success"

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:37:43 AM

Of course, it will. The bear market has gone for good, but altcoins are not doping well at all. Bitcoin dominance crossed 70% which is not good for the altcoins. Only good altcoins will survive, a lot of altcoins will die. Because people understood that real profit in Bitcoin, not in many shitcoins. So, they are selling shitcoin to buy Bitcoin. In next year, after Ethereum 2.0, altcoins can see a bull run.
Altcoin has not been able to raise prices during this time period because the current investors tend to hold more Bitcoin and altcoin investment capital is still very small, so there will certainly be no increase in price over the time period. I think choosing altcoin will only make you lose more money because this market is very volatile and if Bitcoin drops more than $200 to $300 a day it will make this market turn red so please think and make the best option

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 766

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 08:43:10 AM

In my opinion this is very appropriate and I totally agree with Max Keizer who says altcoin has reached a dead end.
I do not agree with this opinion. Altcoins are currently experiencing temporary difficulties. However, even now they continue to develop rapidly in different directions and improve rapidly. The increase in bitcoin capitalization is primarily due to the current expectation of its soon increase in price. Given the state of the market and bitcoin itself, its level of capitalization will fall over time. Therefore, I do not worry about the fate of altcoins.
The difficulty that is being experienced by altcoin as you mentioned is only temporary, I do not see any signs. Because the purpose of altcoin was created as an alternative for those who are unable to buy Bitcoin. At present, when the price of BTC increases, altcoin does not increase.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:56:36 AM

Well i think there is a chance for altcoin to rise again. Maybe if they can make big development it would be a turn around. Im still hoping that altcoin can survive with this situation. But i agree altcoin is not a good choice for long term invesment.

Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:01:34 AM

in this case, I believe that it only takes time for the price of altcoin to recover. Although the price of dominant bitcoin is higher than Altcoin, I feel that we just need to wait for better development for Altcoin. but, I do plan to focus on collecting bitcoin. honestly I still hold some ethereum, but I might sell it when the price is above 0.025 btc for 1 ethereum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: