Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoins ever come back again  (Read 8043 times)
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:15:43 PM

I think altcoin is very difficult to comeback and I think in the future there will only be a few altcoins that will experience quite a lot of ath, but for investment I won't focus too much on bitcoin because right now their chances of going up are not too large and the possibility of bitcoin can still experience another decline in the future.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

I think altcoin is very difficult to comeback and I think in the future there will only be a few altcoins that will experience quite a lot of ath, but for investment I won't focus too much on bitcoin because right now their chances of going up are not too large and the possibility of bitcoin can still experience another decline in the future.
There's a lot of factors to consider before you should jump in inside this market. Many Alts will stay with its current value due to many competition that has experienced. Alts without any good product to offer will be hard to pump,though we are not same with Bitcoin position, it's still the best options to invest your money from this industry.

Make sure to do your DYOR if you still have plans to keep investing your money with coin that you wanted to continue supporting.

Cike_Dati

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:49:28 PM

Of course, altcoin will come back, maybe not all of them. Only altcoin with the real product will come back, maybe some pump coins.  Market moving in a circle.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:53:24 AM

Looking at the Bitcoin dominance over the market which covers about 70%, some are of the concept that altcoins are dead on the crypto space. Well, I would say this is a huge misconception because altcoins are not dead and play important role in the crypto space. Amidst the numerous number of altcoins which are not performing up to expectation now, there are some that are really delivering their promises and heading towards their goals. Projects like Bitrue, DIVI, Smartfund, MTC, are good altcoins which are in fact performing well irrespective of the market condition for altcoins in general. Hence it all comes down to the fact that performing researches on the market in order to know which altcoins are excelling at a particular point in time in order to invest in them is very important.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:07:27 AM

from my predictions later the altcoin season will come too, but it is indeed difficult to predict the exact time. many say that 70% of market capitalization is handled by bitcoin, it's likely that many investors are reluctant to leave crypto, then they choose bitcoin as the safest investment. and I think there will be a shift in investment from bitcoin to altcoin, and that's when the altcoin session begins

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:29:03 AM

Altcoins will surely bounce back but only the potential coins and those with real use case. Look how ETH has been doing well on the market recently, when we all thought ETH is getting crashed. Altcoin holders should keep their hopes high because there are better days ahead

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:07:44 AM

They say that after the real bitcoin bullrun, the altcoin will commence and I strongly believe on that. Everything takes time and it is not easy to repeat the best things easily like hoping each year the altcoins will give us 100x every year which happened in 2017/Jan 2018. People have also lost money on that year and we can only convince them again with either successful projects that can operate successfully as a business or they will get Fomo'd by the good old all time highs.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:50:13 PM

Of course, BTC is moving the market, but investment in altcoins it's trying to overcome the market

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:32:19 PM

In any case, I choose Altcoins as the best investment option. Because most altcoins are priced lower than Bitcoin, so it is much easier to grow than Bitcoin. Many altcoins have a very large community and receive the attention of many whales that help it stabilise even when the bear market appears.

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:50:02 PM

Of course, BTC is moving the market, but investment in altcoins it's trying to overcome the market
All my friends decided that now is the best time to invest in Altcoins. We even compose different cryptocurrency portfolios, bet on rising coin prices.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:53:03 PM

Altcoins have always been very promising coins in the cryptocurrency market.
I'm talking about the top 10 altcoins.
They always had perspective and value, but it was regulated by the laws of the market.
Altcoins are very reliable and investing in the long term gives me a guarantee of success.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 11:41:01 PM

In my opinion I'll say only good and promising alternate with working product will always survive the market. So before you invest in any alt always ensure you do your research very well ask questions when necessary to get a second opinion. Good alt is the best investment.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:48:21 PM

Maybe it will come back again. But not all altcoins will come back. To my mind, only the top 100 altcoins will return in 2020, and all the rest will die because it doesn't have any benefit.

MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:58:37 PM

Maybe it will come back again. But not all altcoins will come back. To my mind, only the top 100 altcoins will return in 2020, and all the rest will die because it doesn't have any benefit.
yes now it has seen the movement of several altcoins began to rise in price slowly (only altcoins whose projects are clear), and out there are many more altcoins that are not clear and there is no movement at all even the volume is just starting to disappear from the exchanger
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:00:19 AM

it's too extreme in my opinion,
I look more into the project, even though altcoin ranks above 500 in CMC, but if team is still developing, community is still strong then it is possible that the project will be moon when bullish has reached its peak.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:36:13 AM

Well.. they are making a big come back right now. Ethereum has gone up by 20-25% during the last four-five days and many of the other altcoins have also followed the trend including Litecoin, Ripple and Binance Coin. The Bitcoin dominance, which was hovering at 71% to 72% last week has now dipped below the 68% level (67.9% right now).

The sudden Bitcoin pump came quite unexpected and it may be due to the rumors of Binance opening its US-specific platform (one of the reasons why altcoins lost their market cap last month was due to Binance removing the American users from its main platform). But in case this is the reason, then I would have to say that the spike is going to be short lived.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:38:56 AM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

What is your say on this.
There is a big possibilty that altcoins can comeback again just like the first bullrun that happen. It only takes a matter of time to make it happen again , now that bitcoin is going high again value , most of the altcoins are gaining also , but not like before that they suddenly goes skyrocket just like bitcoin.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 02:29:18 AM

you said bitcoin is limited therfor we still need other coins ( altcoins ) because most of them have many supply and some have unlimited supply so it would be fit for every people on this planet  . i dont believe on what max said , altcoin dont reach thier dead end but infact some alts are still showing signs of growth  . there is no such thing as dead end for a good altcoin  but to the bad altcoins yes that might be true  . investors dont just invest and sell , but most investors do hodl since they are aiming for bigger profits which is only achievable in a longer time  .
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:05:16 AM

The dominance of bitcoin is slowly decreasing, accompanied by a significant increase in some strong altcoins. This is a pretty good signal. Altcoin always adjusts after a slow BTC uptrend even stops, this cycle keeps repeating. Just waiting for the right time, then boom.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:19:49 AM

In any case, I choose Altcoins as the best investment option. Because most altcoins are priced lower than Bitcoin, so it is much easier to grow than Bitcoin. Many altcoins have a very large community and receive the attention of many whales that help it stabilise even when the bear market appears.
The price really don't really affect the growth. Bitcoin has high price yet it grows in price, value and adoption. What matters most is the capabilities of the coin to survive and become successful on the market which can be seen from the experience level of the team, the idea and product of the project which can attract investors etc. Read wide on the project or altcoin and ascertain its authenticity and potentials before choosing which altcoin to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: