Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoins ever come back again  (Read 8042 times)
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 04:07:47 AM

i believe that the whole market will be back with a bullrun included some or most of the altcoins , not sure if alt will be here forever but they will be there for some time
everyone still has hope that altcoin will increase later. but indeed it all requires a process and we ourselves must be more patient when waiting for the increase to occur in altcoin. all that will happen but requires patience

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:54:10 AM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing.

I don't agree with you on the fact the Bitcoin covers 70.5% of the market trade. Bitcoin might cover about 25% to 40%. If you are to combine all the altcoins market, bitcoin will cover about 40% but not 70.5%. You should provide the source of information to this your analysis.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:50:47 AM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

What is your say on this.

Well, that's the way of bitcoin. And because of the market situation today investor tend to leave those coins who are as much as low as it is. Because as market fluctuates, it will directly affect the coins and might get a value lower than they already have. In addition, it is safe to invest in bitcoin now since it is very much affordable than before, so even if market goes down you won't get a much deficit from your investment. Well, soon there will be a way for altcoins to have a spot when market goes bull run again.
Such significant dominance of bitcoin is temporary. Over time, its dominance should decline. I believe in the future of altcoins. They are very multifaceted in their purpose and functionality and will very quickly develop further. I do not think that their development has come to a standstill. The altcoin market will recover.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:38:51 AM

Looking at the market dominance, bitcoin covers almost 70.5% of the market trade as of time of writing. there is the need for altcoin recovery or it might spell doom for investors. i.e, people invest today on a new project and sell off tomorrow.
According to a wall street executive, Max keiser, he strongly believed that altcoins has reached there dead end and advised that everyone should focus on bitcoin. considering the fact that bitcoin is limited. there is the need for altcoins as the name implies, Alternative coins.

I agree, bitcoin dominance in the market is very high, the severity of altcoin does not have a good growth every day, their community also knows where to move. Even so I wish for altcoin to be able to exist because I thought that if everything moved to bitcoin then bitcoin would be an antique where transactions would be more expensive. It wasn't like the concept of bitcoin in the beginning.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:50:16 AM

yes you are right. Investing in new coins is very risky the price of new coins only goes up a few percent after launching and then continues to decline. this makes investors no longer willing to invest in new altcoin. it's better to invest in bitcoin or invest in the top ten coins in CMC. investing in the top coins has a risk of losing less than investing in new coins. even though actually investing in new coins can also make us big profits if the coins we buy are the right coins. unfortunately now most new coins cannot last long. so investors choose bitcoin because it's safer.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
febriyana

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Febriyana Muhammad

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:02:50 AM

The problem for altcoin is when have a project.
People maybe buy it to see the project is really going.
But dev don't really build it, then the dev going to somewhere.
Throw that coin to dump, the coin be useless.
Investor is tired to get like that. Maybe go back to Bitcoin is a answer.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 07:53:18 AM

I don't agree with your arguments there is a lot of coins/token which is still in good position and traders are trading in top exchanges on daily basis but one thing is common that all coins directly depend on Bitcoin as Bitcoin survive all crypto market go green.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:39:20 AM

The current dominance of bitcoin has begun to decline from 70% to around 65% and I think this is an indication of the coming altseason. But seeing the value of the market cap which goes down along with the decline in the dominance of bitcoin, I think we need to wait for the right time to buy a good altcoin

Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:12:53 AM

but for me personally would not suggest selling altcoin that fast, we still have confidence in the growth of altcoin again. especially the top altcoin in the market, they still have a chance to recover and grow the price again, and in it's only a matter of time..

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:09:53 AM

I believe less and less in altcoins (only a few can be saved). Many have been created to increase the wealth of the creators or they are not able to finish the projects.
The only one that really has a chance of success, in my opinion, is bitcoin.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:17:20 AM

It looks like altcoins season is back! Most of the coins are on a green with big margin. Only 12 coins on Binance are trading at loss with up to 4%. Popular coins like SC Matic AMB Link etc are up over 15% up to 30%. I think this great for altcoin holders especially if you're holding these coins. Bitcoin dominance keeps going down from 70% to 66.2% right now. if altcoins keep pushing the dominance below 60% we will see the top altcoins going over the recent highs.

Though Bitcoin price is very unstable right now. Can push back the altcoin season if we see another big pump or dump.

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:07:40 PM

Definitely altcoins are promising coins with good technologies that play a huge role in the development of the cryptocurrency market, but it is almost impossible to replace bitcoins and get ahead of them by capitalization. Of course, the market depends on the price and position of bitcoin.

Exactly, there are companies who are very competitive with each other in cryptocurrency developments, but every coin price is based on the price of Bitcoin movements. A company who has active developments will always help them to increase their prices easily when the altcoin market starts recovering.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:33:07 PM

I believe less and less in altcoins (only a few can be saved). Many have been created to increase the wealth of the creators or they are not able to finish the projects.
The only one that really has a chance of success, in my opinion, is bitcoin.
yeah, i also don't believe in altcoin but only in new altcoin not in old altcoin.
indeed bitcoin is a coin that is very likely to succeed but is not the only one who will succeed.
there are some altcoins that in my opinion will have a chance for success in the future such as ethereum, BCH and also Tron.

Nobita7999

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:55:28 PM

I think that if you want to altcoin return, then bitcoin must have a very strong price increase when it will have a real altcoin season.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:58:19 PM

We hope so but the bitcoin dominance is still high for anything positive to happen. We must have some patience to see what the next weeks will bring to bitcoin price and how it will react to the new buying resistance that are still being build under 8k$. So far I have my eyes on a few altcoins that last year on this time they were about to jump on price a few dollars and I'm expecting them to do it again but until then its hard to predict anything good that can happen to altcoins...

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:07:16 PM

It's not just a good time for altcoins. Some projects these days fail and coins have a shorter capability. Some investors are into top coins and have lost their trust for new altcoins. As for me, altcoins will surely recover again when the market situation becomes better. Maybe when the bull run occurs, it will bring a huge impact in the prices of altcoins.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:07:55 PM

altcoin will come back again and that is for sure, I think right now for good and potential altcoin that will return first. so I think altcoin will soon increase prices and again experience a significant increase.
I'm sure Altcoin will return to where it was previously achieved in terms of price and trust. but for now altcoin looks bad, but I am sure that altcoin will be able to develop again so please wait until the price movement returns again.

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:47:59 PM

altcoin will come back again and that is for sure, I think right now for good and potential altcoin that will return first. so I think altcoin will soon increase prices and again experience a significant increase.
I'm sure Altcoin will return to where it was previously achieved in terms of price and trust. but for now altcoin looks bad, but I am sure that altcoin will be able to develop again so please wait until the price movement returns again.
we all in this market are already waiting for 1.5 years for the return of positive moods in the altcoin market, but now there are no signs that altcoins will soon begin to rise in price

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:07:58 PM

It is sad if we look at the situation of Altcoin on the market that there are no signs of movement or a good change, maybe the Altcoin season has disappeared or it still takes a long time to bounce back.
but I'm sure the Altcoin season will come despite having to wait a long time and I will wait and hold it because this is a long-term process that will produce good results and I believe the Altcoin season will come only a matter of time, which is not in favor of Alcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:20:06 PM

It is sad if we look at the situation of Altcoin on the market that there are no signs of movement or a good change, maybe the Altcoin season has disappeared or it still takes a long time to bounce back.
but I'm sure the Altcoin season will come despite having to wait a long time and I will wait and hold it because this is a long-term process that will produce good results and I believe the Altcoin season will come only a matter of time, which is not in favor of Alcoin.
I will also continue to wait for the season of altcoins because I am sure in the future increase in prices for altcoins and all that is happening now is a regular check on the faith of those people who invested in altcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: