Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Flag] Organized Ethnic Hatred against the Turkish Section, ~Timelord2067  (Read 2185 times)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16633

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 04:46:44 PM

That's before we even get to the actual existence of racism in Timelord's posts. I believe he would just as happily dig into any group of users if he thought there was a conspiracy going on, and he has done so on numerous occasions in the past.
Here's an example: Timelord2067 attacking DarkStar_.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolwoo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1139

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:50:44 PM

I trust the person I want
I give merit to the person I want
Do you ask anyone while you do these things? NO!
Then stop judging me and my friends and mute your voice.

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
guzuyu zaten ipleyen yok Wink
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:50:54 PM

I have a question for you: why did you add me to your distrust list? What did I do to make you a distrust? Who hated me for you?

please answer honestly
Probably because suchmoon doesn't know who you are and doesn't find your trust feedback relevant or does not want to see your sent trust feedback, which are all positive without reference links btw.

As for the flag, it should be created only if you suspect that person might steal your funds or you will lose funds when dealing with flagged account. Moron or not, making very bad connections based on "they distrusted me on the same week so they could be alt accounts" or whatever Timelord2067 wanted to say in that thread is not good reason to flag him so I won't support it.
Vispilio (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 05:05:26 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 12:01:52 PM by Vispilio

As for the flag, it should be created only if you suspect that person might steal your funds or you will lose funds when dealing with flagged account. Moron or not, making very bad connections based on "they distrusted me on the same week so they could be alt accounts" or whatever Timelord2067 wanted to say in that thread is not good reason to flag him so I won't support it.

That's a good point. However if a user has a completely deranged habit of routinely lying and raising wild false accusations, then there should be a flag against them so people don't have to expend time and energy every time to respond to his psychotic babble.

Also it goes without saying such a dishonest unhinged individual cannot be trusted in any financial deal, so I believe the financial warning flag against Timelord2067 is really very relevant.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 05:16:46 PM

I have a question for you: why did you add me to your distrust list? What did I do to make you a distrust? Who hated me for you?

please answer honestly

Not sure how that's relevant to the topic at hand, but it's because of reference-less trust ratings you posted for a large number of users on August 29.

wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:31:05 PM

please answer honestly

Not sure how that's relevant to the topic at hand, but it's because of reference-less trust ratings you posted for a large number of users on August 29.

yes I sent, is it forbidden? I haven't used feedback since the day I became a member. In the light of the information I have gained for 2 and a half years, I wrote feedback to people I trust in the forum. what is the problem? Would it be more ethical if I did it over time? why do you tend to draw bad things out of what people do? What is the main problem? why can't we trust each other and get rid of our prejudices.

Do I have to prove to you and to each member of the forum what I am, who I am?

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 05:46:02 PM
Merited by tmfp (1)

yes I sent, is it forbidden?

No.

I haven't used feedback since the day I became a member. In the light of the information I have gained for 2 and a half years, I wrote feedback to people I trust in the forum. what is the problem?

Lack of references or other indications of how those users are "unlikely to scam anyone".

Would it be more ethical if I did it over time?

Probably not. I didn't say anything about ethics or the significance of timing so this sounds like a loaded question.

why do you tend to draw bad things out of what people do?

I didn't say it's a bad thing. I don't trust your judgement is all.

What is the main problem?

I have a feeling you're gonna try to stretch this towards "racism".

why can't we trust each other and get rid of our prejudices.

Here we go again.

Do I have to prove to you and to each member of the forum what I am, who I am?

You don't have to prove anything. When you do or say stuff on the forum other people may form opinions about that. In fact, if you try too hard you might get unwanted results, so no, don't try to prove anything.

Now can we stay on topic please.
wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:53:25 PM

I'm being charged
I respond, complaining and deleting
hang me, let it end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 01:08:17 PM

mhanbostanci, ekiller, Kalemder, bobita, Vispilio, wolwoo, gospodin, El-Cezeri, DragonDance

I think this flag constitutes abuse of the trust system. There are no "concrete red flags which any knowledgeable & reasonable forum user should agree with" and it appears to be based on your opinion that Timelord2067 is racist and that racism means high risk of losing money when dealing with Timelord2067.

Just making it clear so that there is no misunderstanding why you all ended up on my distrust list, until you remove your support for the flag or bring evidence of trading with Timelord2067 being high-risk.

BTW I have opposed flags created by Timelord2067 and excluded him too.

wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:03:29 PM

mhanbostanci, ekiller, Kalemder, bobita, Vispilio, wolwoo, gospodin, El-Cezeri, DragonDance

I think this flag constitutes abuse of the trust system. There are no "concrete red flags which any knowledgeable & reasonable forum user should agree with" and it appears to be based on your opinion that Timelord2067 is racist and that racism means high risk of losing money when dealing with Timelord2067.

Just making it clear so that there is no misunderstanding why you all ended up on my distrust list, until you remove your support for the flag or bring evidence of trading with Timelord2067 being high-risk.

My English is not enough 🤷‍♂️ I hope I'll be right.
Why did Timelord2067 open a topic and add only Turks? Already a limited number of members of the Turkish section. Probably a malicious Turk whispered something to him.
I'm not saying the Turkish forum is perfect. We have problems too. There are trolls and messing around, how many times has EFS intervened? We have no source of merit. Vispilio raised a topic here and asked you to send merit. Thanks for your help.
I also thank you for not supporting Timelord2067's flag. If Timelord2067 raises the flag, I will. Because he was the first one to attack.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:13:04 PM

Because he was the first one to attack.

Tell that to you teacher next time you get into a playground fight.

Seriously, grow the fuck up, the lot of you.
wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:16:22 PM

If someone distrusts you and opens a flag, you give her flowers?

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:19:57 PM

If someone distrusts you and opens a flag, you give her flowers?
Irrelevant! Being on DT means you should have a thicker skin. So what if someone on the internet doesn't like you?
Leave Neutral feedback if you want, that's what it's for.

Want an example? Go read LoyceV - robovac. low worth, low achieving, sig spamming fool. - REAL DEBATE. I've Merited the OP for making a great (but complete BS) post. That's how you handle "fights" on the internet. Why would you even care about unimportant people? Just laugh it off and go on with your life.

wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:27:11 PM

As long as the flag Timelord2067 opens stops, I reserve the right to flag it as well. I can't tolerate someone if it's wrong to me. That would increase his courage. Let him understand his mistake and give up. I don't think he'il apologize, but at least raise the flag.

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:30:15 PM

As long as the flag Timelord2067 opens stops, I reserve the right to flag it as well.
You should read Trust flags. You can't reserve the right to abuse Flags on Bitcontalk.

I can't tolerate someone if it's wrong to me.
That's the part about the "thicker skin" I mentioned. Just Oppose his Flag and move on.

Image loading...

Vispilio (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:32:00 PM

do you want the forum to be a place where anyone with too much time on their hands can make up an unlimited number of insane stories and flags targeting any group of people, and the only repercussion is people either ignore or oppose his flag;

while that flag remains on the profile of everyone he targets forever, and is the first question asked towards the innocent people in all their future forum activities (not to mention all the other ridiculous threads he made about the Turkish section, which people have inquired about personally to me many times already).

This q is directed at both you and @theymos, the architect of the trust system, would you like a system where moronic trolls wield unlimited power to taint the reputation of high quality forum members, and all of this is promoted in an extremely stretched interpretation of "free speech", while that same free speech is punished with negative trust when naturally the innocent parties finally defend themselves.

I trust any smart independent observer can see the inherent absurdity of this.

Right now as it stands, if you want to destroy someone in the forum, make up nasty lies and insults about him, and when he finally comes up to defend himself, put him on your distrust list and call it censorship and abuse instead of self defense.

I trust @theymos appreciates the notion that if Flag 1 is exclusively reserved for financial scams,

then there must be a new type of flag highlighting the extremely poor judgement and reasoning skills of certain abusive and perverse individuals, so that trolls like Timelord2067 cannot steal the time and future financial proclivity of innocent people anymore.

wolwoo
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:35:43 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

As long as the flag Timelord2067 opens stops, I reserve the right to flag it as well.
You should read Trust flags. You can't reserve the right to abuse Flags on Bitcontalk.

I can't tolerate someone if it's wrong to me.
That's the part about the "thicker skin" I mentioned. Just Oppose his Flag and move on.

Image loading...
Well, since you do. I will remove the Timelord2067 flag. I hope he returns from his mistake. Because I'm not a belligerent grump.

Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:39:47 PM

In my opinion, a racist person is prone to swindle and harm people. So I support the flag. This is my opinion and freedom of opinion.

He blames all active and valuable Turkish members. This is clearly racism. He's been doing this for a long time. Nobody clearly insults a nation. It organizes conspiracies in this way.

@Timerlord, My request is to make peace and know each other better. The Turks are not enemies. We're people like you. I'm sure we'il understand each other as we talk.The members spoken here are valuable members. They all add value to the community.
Nobody has any bad intentions. Nobody's been a fraud.
There's no point in breaking a heart.

Cheers!

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:46:15 PM

As long as the flag Timelord2067 opens stops, I reserve the right to flag it as well. I can't tolerate someone if it's wrong to me. That would increase his courage. Let him understand his mistake and give up. I don't think he'il apologize, but at least raise the flag.
You can oppose a flag if it's incorrect. Creating/supporting a retaliatory flag solely because you can't tolerate someone being wrong is not the correct use of the trust system.

do you want the forum to be a place where anyone with too much time on their hands can make up an unlimited number of insane stories and flags targeting any group of people, and the only repercussion is people either ignore or oppose his flag;
That's how it's always been and I (like everyone else) can choose to live with it or leave. I prefer the freedom of speech allowed by the forum even if at times I don't like some expressions of it.

while that flag remains on the profile of everyone he targets forever, and is the first question asked towards the innocent people in all their future forum activities.
The flag is inactive. If anyone asks about it - point out the long list of users opposing it and explain that the flag is incorrect.

Right now as it stands, if you want to destroy someone in the forum, make up nasty lies and insults about him, and when he finally comes up to defend himself, put him on your distrust list and call it censorship and abuse instead of self defense.
Many users have bullshit inactive flags and bullshit untrusted red ratings - comes with the territory. However retaliatory flags and ratings have always been frowned upon and that is not appropriate "defense".
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1655
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:46:34 PM

In my opinion, a racist person is prone to swindle and harm people. So I support the flag. This is my opinion and freedom of opinion.
Lol, the Flag literally states it's not based on the user's opinion.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: