Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2790 times)
bogun

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:37:07 PM

Hey, guys. will you have a bounty program ? why I didn't see announcements about it.
And I have a question where is your project registered as a legal entity?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marco9090

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:09:27 PM

I also want to understand whether Siemens can confirm that it is ready to cooperate with you or not? For me it would be the most interesting.

This is stated in the white paper but still need a long way for the project to be implemented. But it will be very large-scale and in the future a flight to the moon will be provided.

Here I agree with you but not everyone is willing to wait until 2023 to make a profit. For me of course it is also too long but I see the scale of this project because I will buy tokens for me.
pixelq

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:39:07 AM

I also want to understand whether Siemens can confirm that it is ready to cooperate with you or not? For me it would be the most interesting.

This is stated in the white paper but still need a long way for the project to be implemented. But it will be very large-scale and in the future a flight to the moon will be provided.

Here I agree with you but not everyone is willing to wait until 2023 to make a profit. For me of course it is also too long but I see the scale of this project because I will buy tokens for me.

Yes it's really cool and I read that such power plants are used even in developed countries so the demand should be huge.
caranax

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:20:03 AM

Hey, guys. will you have a bounty program ? why I didn't see announcements about it.

I would also be happy to participate in the bounty program. But I do not know how it will be relevant for such projects.
kkardik

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:01:44 PM

it is too early to draw conclusions about the flight to the moon. The idea is certainly great, but still it will be difficult to implement and therefore much will depend on the work of the team at the moment.

But I do not even know what will happen to bitcoin in 2023 . let's see how it all works .
Daniel1988nrw

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:49:16 PM

⚡️What are the advantages of Gigajoule solution?

Yes, there are indeed advantages and I am especially pleased with the opportunity to receive dividends. This is gonna be really cool.

Yes, in fact, the project works cool and it has all the prospects for development. Since they already have a clear algorithm of actions and all decisions . But what happens if you can not collect a soft cap during the IEO?

As a follow-up question, is the team relying on how much they will raise during IEO? Will it affect the actual development of this platform? As we can see from the roadmap, the construction will be in 2021, that's a long way to go. Investors should really be patient on this project.

The team should tap big whales to get more funding and fast track their construction. People will gonna forget this project later on because of slow development.

you're right. But as I understand the listing on the exchange will be much earlier than the project will be implemented. According to this, it is difficult to draw conclusions about what will happen with the tokens next.
shein

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:31:00 PM

Yes, there are indeed advantages and I am especially pleased with the opportunity to receive dividends. This is gonna be really cool.

dividends can be obtained only after the full implementation of the project but nevertheless it is a very good way to get passive income.

receiving dividends is a good opportunity and motivation for token holders . And so I am happy to support the project in the near future.
hoangpm

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:12:12 PM

the solution is really unique and I think that we finally see something useful. But in order to collect the necessary amount of money you need to spend IEO on the popular exchange.

Yes, there is a logic and I am ready to support the project for me. think that can be will obtain very a good income in the future as least do X100.

let's see how it all will work further. But in any case, you will have to sell tokens not immediately after listing on exchanges.
xolanisphe

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:59:58 PM

please tell me you already have a bounty program and when it will be launched ? I would just be as interested as possible.

as I understand the bounty will be launched in the future and now the project is only at the beginning. But I am glad that the blockchain will be used in such large-scale projects.
gonnsimss

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:40:36 PM

now the world is coming crisis because of the relations between China and the United States . And I think many users will invest in cryptocurrencies to save their money.
lovefox

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:21:11 PM

dividends can be obtained only after the full implementation of the project but nevertheless it is a very good way to get passive income.

It will be a great project and it will allow me to earn and I will follow the implementation of the project and news from the team.
kkardik

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:07:59 PM

I think the dividends will be huge, but you have to understand that it will all be after the launch of the project.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:26:20 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2019, 06:38:04 AM by Gigajoule

I would also be happy to participate in the bounty program. But I do not know how it will be relevant for such projects.

Please follow the news of the project. If the team decides to hold a bounty company, then you will immediately know about it.

https://secureservercdn.net/160.153.137.210/d37.ba6.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Gigajoule-Whitepaper-v9.pdf

⚡️How does Gigajoule intend to eliminate the problem of lack of electricity worldwide?

Within the frameworks of Gigajoule project, we intend to deploy our floating power plants in 3 different regions of Nigeria near the established gas supply infrastructure-Delta, Anambra and Cross River States.

Each of these 3 power plants will supply electricity to the government of Nigeria for 20 years. The duration of the power plants for the benefit of the government of Nigeria may be extended as required by the electricity regulatory Commission of Nigeria.

Multilateral investment guarantee agency of the World Bank provides a partial risk guarantee and secures the Federal government's obligation to pay for installed and used power capacity for the duration of the power purchase Agreement.

Siemens guarantees production capacity for the entire duration of the project.

More interesting facts about the project Gigajoule and safeguards on our website https://gigajoule.io/.

railgungaming

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:41:34 AM

It will be a great project and it will allow me to earn and I will follow the implementation of the project and news from the team.

Yes, these are unique solutions and it seems to me that the project has a great future. So I am ready to buy tokens even for a long time.
shein

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:23:46 AM

I think the dividends will be huge, but you have to understand that it will all be after the launch of the project.

this is logical since dividends will be paid from the company's profits and they will receive profits only after the project is fully implemented.
hoangpm

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:04:20 AM

as I understand the bounty program is launched now and it will be possible to participate and get tokens for me?
marco9090

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:49:59 AM

I see you have a team of very qualified employees with a lot of experience and it's cool. I think you have all the opportunities to implement this project.
pixelq

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:31:55 AM

now the world is coming crisis because of the relations between China and the United States. And I think many users will invest in cryptocurrencies to save their money.

here I agree with you and also going to buy tokens for me to make a profit I think that the project has a great future.
caranax

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:13:04 AM

the solution is unique and I think that we finally see something useful. But to collect the necessary amount of money you need to spend IEO on the popular exchange.

Yes, there is a logic and I am ready to support the project for me. think that can be will obtain very a good income in the future as least do X100.

let's see how it all will work further. But in any case, you will have to sell tokens not immediately after listing on exchanges.

Listing will be soon as I understand it but is there any sense in it until the project is implemented? will there be a demand for tokens before the power plants are launched?
Scorpioners

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:20:22 PM

receiving dividends is a good opportunity and motivation for token holders. And so I am happy to support the project shortly.

the motivation, of course, will be grandiose but investors should understand that this is an investment for a long time although the risk is minimal and the profit will be with a probability of 100%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: