Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2786 times)
merba

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 04:34:31 PM

I think it would be more logical to use nuclear power plants . Then the cost will be even less .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genna79

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:10:05 PM

I do not really understand why blockchain is needed here and what it will be used for? The idea is certainly good but I want to understand how justified the use of tokens will be.
prakit340

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:46:51 PM

what is the minimum contribution to the project now ? and does the discount amount depend on the investment amount ?

Yes, the site has information about this and the more they are going to IEO I believe it is the right decision.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:41:42 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2019, 04:56:06 AM by Gigajoule

please tell me why the token will be used in the system ? Is it going to be like a means of payment or something ?

as I understand it, all settlement operations will be performed in tokens and therefore it will make the ecosystem as safe and convenient as possible .

let's see how the project will develop further. I think now a lot of regions in the world where such power plants will be used.

Thanks for your support!

I do not really understand why blockchain is needed here and what it will be used for? The idea is certainly good but I want to understand how justified the use of tokens will be.

Hello Genna 79

Plz look our WP. https://secureservercdn.net/160.153.137.210/d37.ba6.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Gigajoule-Whitepaper-v9.pdf

⚡️What are the goals of  Gigajoule project?

To establish FPPCO in Malta, which will use the funds raised for a number of projects, and own and operate a fleet of floating barges using Siemens gas turbine technology to generate electricity and then sell it to countries in need.

To retain ownership of the deployment and operation of floating power plants under long-term (20 years+/ -) full-service lease agreements between FPPCO and the licensee of the local jurisdiction to implement full, fair and operational control.

To attract the governments of the Nigerian States as the main customers of local licensees on the terms of long-term credit and investment purchase of electricity.

To offer short-term solutions for power generation to eliminate the consequences of natural disasters and political events.

Do you want to know more about Gigajoule project? Visit our official website at https://gigajoule.io!
optero

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:12:34 AM

now this is one of the most ambitious and promising projects that I have seen. So I think the demand in the future will be huge.

I understand they already have preliminary arrangements with the Nigerian government. And this is cool because the tokens will have a lot of liquidity
osunac

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:23:48 AM

still, it is not clear why the blockchain will be used in this project and the economy of tokens. If you in fact will execute trades on contracts.
danielshahbaz

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:32:35 AM

what is the minimum contribution to the project now ? and does the discount amount depend on the investment amount ?

Yes, the site has information about this and the more they are going to IEO I believe it is the right decision.

Yes, in fact it is a good opportunity to raise funds for the development of the project. And I will definitely buy tokens for me.
ndrew

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:41:37 AM

I think it would be more logical to use nuclear power plants . Then the cost will be even less .

I don't think this is possible for commercial organizations. Moreover, it can be quite dangerous for mobile platforms.
aceana28

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:49:55 AM

https://hackernoon.com/can-blockchain-bring-electricity-to-2-billion-people-off-the-grid-p7we30yd

I read the material and I think that the project has a great future ... At least the team is doing something useful for the world.

Yes the publication in press this of course it is important for development project. Also, large investors often pay attention to publications in the media.
Coolka

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:59:14 AM

tell me sales rounds have already started ? I don't really understand how I can buy tokens now and what payment methods exist

Hi kimnham9x,
We will be releasing instructions in a few days on how to take part in the presale. We are just ensuring that everything is compliant.

I am also waiting for this as I have already decided to buy tokens for me and I will wait for news from you.
damien138

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:09:24 PM

Yes, if you buy tokens now+ to receive dividends, it will all be as important as possible and as profitable as possible. This is essentially a good use of blockchain technology.

in General, it will be very important to receive dividends. I'm considering it for myself...
MrJuicyBacon

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:20:49 PM

tell me sales rounds have already started ? I don't really understand how I can buy tokens now and what payment methods exist

waiting for news on this about. But I will also buy tokens for me if the amount of the minimum Deposit is not large.
Kurajec

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:23:15 PM

there have been no announcements regarding the launch of the bounty program. So I don't know whether the team of such decision at all.

I personally find it easier to buy tokens and wait for the listing on exchanges. often, the bounty pool negatively affects the price of the token.

as I understand listing on exchanges will be very soon. But to get the maximum profit you will need to wait for the full implementation of the project.
ygriffiny

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:30:43 PM

I wonder why you chose Africa to start. I think there are many places in the world where such power plants are needed.
DustyCrew

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:59:52 AM

there have been no announcements regarding the launch of the bounty program. So I don't know whether the team of such decision at all.

I personally find it easier to buy tokens and wait for the listing on exchanges. often, the bounty pool negatively affects the price of the token.

as I understand listing on exchanges will be very soon. But to get the maximum profit you will need to wait for the full implementation of the project.

to get the maximum profit you will need to hold tokens for a long time , but I am essentially ready for this because it will be a real business
tataqu

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:07:22 AM

Yes, if you buy tokens now+ to receive dividends, it will all be as important as possible and as profitable as possible. This is essentially a good use of blockchain technology.

in General, it will be very important to receive dividends. I'm considering it for myself...

in any case, dividends will not be received soon .This will be after the project is fully implemented.
faisal777

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:20:26 AM

https://hackernoon.com/can-blockchain-bring-electricity-to-2-billion-people-off-the-grid-p7we30yd

I read the material and I think that the project has a great future ... At least the team is doing something useful for the world.

Yes the publication in press this of course it is important for development project. Also, large investors often pay attention to publications in the media.

I would still like to see the publication on other resources. I think it will be very important to attract large investors.
optero

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:28:29 PM

the project looks great and it seems to me that it has a real benefit for the people of Africa. So this is essentially a good use of blockchain technology.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:53:24 PM

⚡️FAQ: frequently asked questions about the project

We continue to answer the most frequently asked questions about our project. So here are a few more of those questions.

HOW LONG WILL THE GIGAJOULE PROJECT LAST?

The deployment of the floating power plants are planned for an average life of between 20 -40 years. This is driven by the tenure of the power purchase agreements of different countries.

HOW IS THE GIGAJOULE PROJECT FINANCED?

The implementation of the first three projects will be financed through mainly debt packages underwritten by the Partial Risk Guarantee (PRG), provided by the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) of the World Bank and the production performance guarantee offered by Siemens. The implementation costs of the first three projects and the proper capitalization of the Gigajoule FPP Company will be financed through an initial exchange offering (IEO).

WHEN WILL THE IEO TAKE PLACE?

The IEO will take place in November 2019, and will last for 20 days. It will be preceded by a private pre-sale. Discounts will be applicable both during the pre-sale and the IEO public sale.

leekin

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:35:07 PM

I do not really understand what Bank will be able to invest $ 700 million in your project ? and under what conditions will this happen ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: