Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2788 times)
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:34:55 AM

⚡️What is an ieo? And why do we need it

An initial exchange offering (IEO) is a digital token based fundraising method, similar to an initial coin offering (ICO). The key difference between an IEO and an ICO, is that in an IEO a digital exchange manages the whole process from a technical point of view. The digital tokens are created in the exchange’s lEO launchpad and the token purchase is done through the exchange’s platform.

The IEO will take place in November 2019. It will be preceded by a private pre-sale.

Discounts will be applicable both during the pre-sale and the IEO public sale. The IEO is to be conducted by a corporation registered in Malta, the FFPCO corporation. Malta is considered one of the most secure and trusted jurisdictions for conducting ICOs and IEOs.

An initial exchange offering (IEO) will be conducted to finance the implementation of the Gigajoule project. A digital token named the Gigajoule (GIGJ) will be issued.
In contrast with most ICOs and IEOs, the GIGJ token will not be a simple utility token, exchangeable for goods or services to be produced in the future. Rather, the GIGJ token is structured as a security: token holders will benefit from the success of the project.

GIGJ token holders will be entitled to receive an annual dividend of 15% of the profits generated by the Gigajoule project, in proportion to their number of tokens.

The investment-grade guaranteed future value gross income of one project is US$ 7bn over 20 years uninflated. The profit before tax component of the investment grade guaranteed future value income is US$ 700m uninflated. As dividend participation for the Gigajoule Token holders is inherent in this proposal, this coupled with the anticipated business growth as described above, should encourage a culture of Token retention by the holders.

Interesting? Click on the link: https://gigajoule.io/

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Genna79

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:04:46 AM

can you say what will be the cost of 1 kilowatt of electricity when using such a power plant ?

US&0.095/kWH (nine and a half US Cents )

I wouldn't say it's very cheap, but maybe people will use it if they don't have access to other energy sources.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:48:20 AM

can you say what will be the cost of 1 kilowatt of electricity when using such a power plant ?

I wouldn't say it's very cheap, but maybe people will use it if they don't have access to other energy sources.

Hi Genna79,
What must be understood is that this is the bulk purchase price paid by the government under the power purchase agreement. We do not know to what extent they may subsidise or increase the price to their retail customers.

Nevertheless, the point is that this tariff has been developed by the buyer and guarantor as what they regard as acceptable so as to achieve three objectives:

• US$ 0.0065/kWh - Fixed operating costs which is extremely low.
  • US$0.0535/kWh - Variable costs which include the cost of fuel supplied by the sovereign. The fuel cost alone is US$0.05/kWh and this cost is dictated by the client. It represents 53% of the total tariff. Fortunately for us as the producer this is a pass through cost. if the gas price increases then so does the tariff, equally if it decreases, then the tariff decreases as well.
  • US$0.035/kWh Investment amortisation costs and profit. Again very low!

This tariff compares very favourably to most prices worldwide. Refer to any recent global comparative table of prices per kWh in US$ and it will be seen that this is less than half the price paid on average in mature economies like Europe. There can be no doubt that this price passed through to consumers in developing countries for base load power is extremely competitive.
kimnham9x

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:48:57 AM

great project. at least we see a really useful business. and I am happy to support the team now if the amount of the minimum contribution will be small.

I am also happy to support the project as it is a good and really popular business. I think investors will be happy in the long run.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:40:03 AM

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. If you wish to take part in the presale please fill in a form on our home page (https://gigajoule.io) by clicking on the 'Join Now' button. We will get in touch within 7 days, once our company has been incorporated.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:45:34 AM

now the project looks very promising as there is a guaranteed demand for it. But I'm not sure that $ 10 million will be enough for such a project.

it will be quite difficult to collect the required amount on the crypto market, but the prospects are huge. And most importantly what the team is doing really useful work for people.

We are currently in negotiations with a couple of top 10 exchanges by volume, to organise a number of IEO rounds to ensure that we reach our target. We will be able to update you all within a few days with the final plan.
chigarelli

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:36:50 PM

you said there would be dividends. please tell me how it will work when investors can get their reward?

a very good question and I wonder if the team will work in the stock market. I think in the future it would be logical.
razma1985

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:11:43 PM

on what exchange will and IEO and when ? and can I buy tokens now. Until this the best that I saw on this forum.

I'm also very interested. in fact, I wonder when I can get my profit. Since the roadmap I see that the implementation of the project will take a long time.
vrgrao

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:43:09 PM

you said there would be dividends. please tell me how it will work when investors can get their reward?

I think it will happen only after the team can make a profit. That is, after the launch of power plants and profit.
leekin

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:12:04 AM

Hi Genna79,
What must be understood is that this is the bulk purchase price paid by the government under the power purchase agreement. We do not know to what extent they may subsidise or increase the price to their retail customers.

Nevertheless, the point is that this tariff has been developed by the buyer and guarantor as what they regard as acceptable so as to achieve three objectives:

• US$ 0.0065/kWh - Fixed operating costs which is extremely low.
  • US$0.0535/kWh - Variable costs which include the cost of fuel supplied by the sovereign. The fuel cost alone is US$0.05/kWh and this cost is dictated by the client. It represents 53% of the total tariff. Fortunately for us as the producer this is a pass through cost. if the gas price increases then so does the tariff, equally if it decreases, then the tariff decreases as well.
  • US$0.035/kWh Investment amortisation costs and profit. Again very low!

This tariff compares very favourably to most prices worldwide. Refer to any recent global comparative table of prices per kWh in US$ and it will be seen that this is less than half the price paid on average in mature economies like Europe. There can be no doubt that this price passed through to consumers in developing countries for base load power is extremely competitive.

Yes, this is quite a normal price for developed countries, developed countries do not particularly need such power plants.
gor777

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:00:10 AM

The IEO is to be conducted by a corporation registered in Malta, the FFPCO corporation.

don't really understand what's the exchange? Or is it some obscure exchange.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:02:19 AM

The IEO is to be conducted by a corporation registered in Malta, the FFPCO corporation.

Hi gor777,

We are in discussions with multiple top 20 exchanges by trading volume. We will most likely list on a few exchanges, we are just ironing out the details. We should be in a position to make an announcement within a week or two.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:28:46 AM

⚡️Do you know that electricity shortages are common in Africa?

According to USAID research conducted in 2017, two out of three people in sub-Saharan Africa do not have access to electricity. In Nigeria, the largest economy in Africa with a population of 186 million, only 45 per cent of the population has access to electricity. This situation negatively impacts the development of the countries of the African continent.

Access to electricity has a direct impact on a country’s growth and development. In order for developing nations to participate in the fourth industrial revolution, they need access to affordable, sustainable power.

The solution proposed by Gigajoule is able to reduce the shortage of electricity worldwide, assisting developing nations in entering a new technological era.

Read more about our project on the website https://gigajoule.io/.

Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:30:51 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2019, 11:53:18 AM by Gigajoule

Yes, this is quite a normal price for developed countries, developed countries do not particularly need such power plants.

Thanks for your opinion!

do I understand correctly that now you can get a discount of 30% ? and what is the minimum contribution and do I need to undergo the identity verification procedure?

Presale is running right now and you can get tokens with a 30% discount. Yes, KYC will be needed.
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=vyKmi7x240SVYL4xK1J9F-SzBn4IsjxBhgoxfGjlVPlUNVBDRDBTMDJEOVlSWlJRMVNCSUdKUTlYSS4u
11uang

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:47:23 AM

on what exchange will and IEO and when ? and can I buy tokens now. Until this the best that I saw on this forum.

I'm also very interested. in fact, I wonder when I can get my profit. Since the roadmap I see that the implementation of the project will take a long time.

still need to understand that this project will work for many years and it seems to me that it is best to receive dividends. Since tokens will be in demand in any case.
Lalnunpuia

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:34:25 PM

do I understand correctly that now you can get a discount of 30% ? and what is the minimum contribution and do I need to undergo the identity verification procedure?

the site has all the information about it. I think it's good business if the team has preliminary agreements with the Nigerian government.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:53:10 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2019, 11:35:45 AM by Gigajoule

Dear supporters!

ATTENTION. All official groups of  Gigajoule are listed below:

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/gigajouletoken

LinkedIN:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/gigajoule

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/GigajouleT

Telegram channel:
https://t.me/gigjtoken

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/user/Gigajoule_team

Medium:
https://medium.com/gigajoulet

BitcoinTalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182913.msg52398964#msg52398964

Our administrators will never pm you first and do not offer any services, including the purchase of tokens!

The accounts of the OFFICIAL administrators are listed below:

@crypto_bro_admin
@AlexVil1

@wazzo79
@Gigajoule_Support

Please make sure that you are talking with real administrators!

Learn more about us here:  https://gigajoule.io/

faisal777

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:09:28 PM

a very good question and I wonder if the team will work in the stock market. I think in the future it would be logical.

we'll have to wait for the company to make its first profit and I don't really know how long that will take for us.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:12:09 PM

are there any publications about the project in the media ? This is also very important for the development of the project. I think this project is worth attention.
Hi Musfita,
We were mentioned recently in this article https://hackernoon.com/can-blockchain-bring-electricity-to-2-billion-people-off-the-grid-p7we30yd
MrJuicyBacon

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:55:22 PM

now the project looks very promising as there is a guaranteed demand for it. But I'm not sure that $ 10 million will be enough for such a project.

it will be quite difficult to collect the required amount on the crypto market, but the prospects are huge. And most importantly what the team is doing really useful work for people.

We are currently in negotiations with a couple of top 10 exchanges by volume, to organise a number of IEO rounds to ensure that we reach our target. We will be able to update you all within a few days with the final plan.

now they have indicated any little-known company and it bothers me a little.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: