Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2793 times)
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:56:54 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2019, 11:01:29 AM by Gigajoule

⚡️Gigajoule is a unique power generation solution

Gigajoule is a power generation solution that is based on a floating power plant. By bringing together the latest technologies from various industries within Gigajoule, we aim to make access to electricity open to millions of people who currently do not have the ability to use electricity.

The innovative solution from Gigajoule is powered by natural gas and is the gas turbines are placed onto floating vessels.

This is based on the SeaFloat series from Siemens - https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/energy/power-generation/power-plants/seafloat.html.

In order to learn more about the decision of Gigajoule visit  the official website of our project https://gigajoule.io

I don't really understand the link leads to the official Siemens website where they already provide similar solutions without mentioning your company . Am I wrong ?
Hi onlyuch210,
Good question,
Siemens provides the solution, but we provide the funding, licensing, civil engineering, build the barges and insure all aspects of the project.
sportcar29

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:35:56 AM

I wonder why you chose Africa to start. I think there are many places in the world where such power plants are needed.

if the government supports them, why not? Especially there are a lot of resources so it will be the most profitable

they already have preliminary agreements with the government which means we can be sure that all this will be in demand in any case and I will buy tokens.

that's really cool. in fact, this is one of the best projects I've seen, but now I'm only afraid of the long terms of implementation .
nanale

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:47:27 AM

I also want to understand whether Siemens can confirm that it is ready to cooperate with you or not? For me it would be the most interesting.

I, too, would be very interested in all this. Since in this case I could be sure that the team implements the project in any case.
kdcanlapan

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:41:28 PM

the project team looks great and it looks like you have a lot of experience in this area and it's cool because the project will not be so easy to implement.

if they can build a power plant then of course there will be demand for these services, but I do not quite understand what will happen to the price of the token until the project is fully launched .
welkifcom

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:16:06 PM

What will tokens and blockchain technology be used for ? will whether you have what the software ? perhaps a marketplace or something similar ?

I'm interested, too. What it's for. Maybe tokens will be stock ? what do you say about this?
aditya007o

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:46:57 PM

it is also very important to take part in international conferences and other blockchain events

I think that it will be possible to wait for announcements about it later as for participation in conference too big investments are necessary.
aditya007o

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:18:31 PM

the solution is really unique and I think that we finally see something useful. But in order to collect the necessary amount of money you need to spend IEO on the popular exchange.
Master30

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:52:41 PM

⚡️What are the advantages of Gigajoule solution?

Yes, there are indeed advantages and I am especially pleased with the opportunity to receive dividends. This is gonna be really cool.
Dtn

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:34:55 PM

I also want to understand whether Siemens can confirm that it is ready to cooperate with you or not? For me it would be the most interesting.

This is stated in the white paper but still need a long way for the project to be implemented. But it will be very large-scale and in the future a flight to the moon will be provided.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:06:39 AM

What will tokens and blockchain technology be used for ? will whether you have what the software ? perhaps a marketplace or something similar ?

I'm interested, too. What it's for. Maybe tokens will be stock ? what do you say about this?

GIGJ is a token issued to finance the implementation of  Gigajoule project through the initial exchange offering. It has a special innovative structure based on the security token model and gives its holders the right to participate in the project's profits on certain conditions.
We uses proven technologies together with Internet of Things (IoT) and blockchain technologies to ensure the highest standards of quality and efficiency.  This takes a fraction of the time required for traditional land-based plants, yet rivals or surpasses them in efficiency, reliability and cost.

⚡️What problem will Gigajoule be able to solve?

It is a well-known fact that in this age of technological advancement, over 2 billion people do not have access to electricity.

⚡️Would you believe that this figure is growing every year?

Developing traditional land-based electrical generation infrastructure is a challenge in many developing nations due to a number of factors.
Gigajoule has developed a unique solution to bypass many of these challenges and massively reduce the time in which this infrastructure can be deployed.

Read more about how we do it – in our upcoming posts and on our website https://gigajoule.io/.

natalya366!

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:19:21 PM

please tell me you already have a bounty program and when it will be launched ? I would just be as interested as possible.
kolan1975

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:50:14 PM

Yes, there are indeed advantages and I am especially pleased with the opportunity to receive dividends. This is gonna be really cool.

Yes, in fact, the project works cool and it has all the prospects for development. Since they already have a clear algorithm of actions and all decisions . But what happens if you can not collect a soft cap during the IEO?
keju

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:25:36 PM

the solution is really unique and I think that we finally see something useful. But in order to collect the necessary amount of money you need to spend IEO on the popular exchange.

in any case I will buy tokens for me as this is a real business and therefore it will be possible to understand that the demand for tokens will be in any case and it's really cool.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:38:05 PM

Yes, in fact, the project works cool and it has all the prospects for development. Since they already have a clear algorithm of actions and all decisions . But what happens if you can not collect a soft cap during the IEO?

As a follow-up question, is the team relying on how much they will raise during IEO? Will it affect the actual development of this platform? As we can see from the roadmap, the construction will be in 2021, that's a long way to go. Investors should really be patient on this project.

The team should tap big whales to get more funding and fast track their construction. People will gonna forget this project later on because of slow development.
adityararief

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:02:02 PM

it is also very important to take part in international conferences and other blockchain events

I think that it will be possible to wait for announcements about it later as for participation in conference too big investments are necessary.

But it also needs money and spending it now may not be quite right. So let's see how the project will be implemented.
ageservices

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:44:20 PM

now I see many advantages of the project and I think that it has a great future. Because I will definitely buy tokens even though it is an investment for a long time. I think that would be great.
xaxolll

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:20:08 PM

I wonder does the project have competitors now? Are there other companies that use mobile power plants and can offer the Nigerian government more favorable conditions.
yasha2012

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:56:24 PM

dividends can be obtained only after the full implementation of the project but nevertheless it is a very good way to get passive income.
welkifcom

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:37:10 PM

Yes, there is a logic and I am ready to support the project for me. think that can be will obtain very a good income in the future as least do X100.
Luisnik1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:08:10 PM

This is stated in the white paper but still need a long way for the project to be implemented. But it will be very large-scale and in the future a flight to the moon will be provided.

it is too early to draw conclusions about the flight to the moon. The idea is certainly great, but still it will be difficult to implement and therefore much will depend on the work of the team at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: