Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2790 times)
prakit340

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 01:19:18 PM

please tell me why the token will be used in the system ? Is it going to be like a means of payment or something ?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
optero

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 02:34:18 PM

⚡️⚙️What is the essence of our developed technology of electricity production?

The basis of our unique technology lies in the use of gas turbines. In particular, the project will be equipped with Rolls Royce Trent aircraft engines (Boeing 777 and Airbus), produced at the Rolls Royce plant in Derby, UK, and adapted by the Siemens plant for power generation, named "SGT-A65".

The advantage of using this engine design is billions of dollars and more than 30 years of research to develop engines that have made them the most efficient, reliable and safe for crew and passengers with minimal fuel costs.

SGT-A65 has a continuous service life of 50,000 hours (6 years), after which the turbine is removed and replaced in less than 72 hours under a long-term maintenance contract, which is included in the cost of the project. In this way, Siemens can guarantee that the generator sets are able to operate for 95% of the hours in 20 years (or 40 years in the case of a lease extension).

Much more interesting information about the technology of electricity production,  proposed by the project Gigajoule on our website https://gigajoule.io/
https://c.radikal.ru/c04/1909/fb/f0c117172a05.jpg

do you already have any arrangements for the purchase of these engines and turbines? And how long will it take to run the first power plant. ?
osunac

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 03:22:21 PM

the problem is that when the project is implemented we do not know what the situation will be in the crypto market we do not even know what will happen to bitcoin in 2023.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:04:33 AM

please tell me why the token will be used in the system ? Is it going to be like a means of payment or something ?
Hi prakit340,
All token holders will be eligible to receive dividends when profits on the project are posted.

The basis of our unique technology lies in the use of gas turbines. In particular, the project will be equipped with Rolls Royce Trent aircraft engines (Boeing 777 and Airbus), produced at the Rolls Royce plant in Derby, UK, and adapted by the Siemens plant for power generation, named "SGT-A65".

The advantage of using this engine design is billions of dollars and more than 30 years of research to develop engines that have made them the most efficient, reliable and safe for crew and passengers with minimal fuel costs.

SGT-A65 has a continuous service life of 50,000 hours (6 years), after which the turbine is removed and replaced in less than 72 hours under a long-term maintenance contract, which is included in the cost of the project. In this way, Siemens can guarantee that the generator sets are able to operate for 95% of the hours in 20 years (or 40 years in the case of a lease extension).

Much more interesting information about the technology of electricity production,  proposed by the project Gigajoule on our website https://gigajoule.io/

do you already have any arrangements for the purchase of these engines and turbines? And how long will it take to run the first power plant. ?
Hi optero,
Yes we have engaged with Siemens and have confirmed our supply. These letters can be found in the whitepaper at https://gigahoule.io.

the problem is that when the project is implemented we do not know what the situation will be in the crypto market we do not even know what will happen to bitcoin in 2023.
Hi osunac,
All profits are earned in dollars. When dividends are paid, we will convert and pay back in the equivalent crypto through smart contracts.
danielshahbaz

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:07:08 AM

⚡️Why is access to electricity so important and can it be replaced?

The use of diesel and petrol generators are commonplace in countries with limited access to electricity. This form of power generation is extremely expensive as fuel is purchased at retail prices and the price is constantly increasing. As a result, governments have had to subsidise the fuel price dramatically in order to “keep the lights on”.

⚡️What's the alternative?

Natural gas is the cleanest of the fossil fuels. African countries have large reserves of natural gas, most of which are flared in order to get to crude oil reserves Gigajoule Floating Solutions' gas power plants floating on barges, utilise these wasted gas reserves and use them as fuel to generate electricity. The waste products from our turbines are carbon dioxide (unlike other fossil fuels which produce large amounts of carbon monoxide) and steam. As a result this is an excellent solution that can make electricity available to everyone at a minimal cost.

Find out about our decision more on the website https://gigajoule.io/.

it looks like for Africa it will be a really good solution that can make people's lives more comfortable. I think that the government will be able to supply fuel for power plants on preferential terms.
ndrew

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:02:22 AM

perhaps by the time the company will work in the stock market. Because this is a very serious business. But in any case, early investors always get the maximum profit.
aceana28

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:02:43 AM

as I understand it, all settlement operations will be performed in tokens and therefore it will make the ecosystem as safe and convenient as possible .
Coolka

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:58:06 AM

I think that all the same it is necessary to carry out a bounty program or airdrop in order to create a large community and attract maximum attention to this project.

Hi vosongkiem,
Details of our bounty program will be shared very soon....watch this space!

I will wait for news about the project. I will definitely buy tokens for me and will also take part in the bounty program.

I also think I'll start with the bounty program as it is a very good way to get a reward. Moreover, tokens will be in demand in the long term.
damien138

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 12:00:22 PM

I as I understand you are going beg money have Bank for order to fully realize project. But who will give you such a huge amount*?
marinaharl

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:01:25 PM

will there be such a situation that after listing on exchanges the price will be reduced as the project implementation period will be quite long.
ygriffiny

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:00:35 PM

now this is one of the most ambitious and promising projects that I have seen. So I think the demand in the future will be huge.
DustyCrew

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 05:00:51 PM

https://c.radikal.ru/c04/1909/fb/f0c117172a05.jpg

thank you this is very interesting information for me. I think you will succeed and you will be able to provide electricity to Africa.

the main thing is that the token will be in great demand for many years and it is certainly pleasant for me. because I am ready to support the team now.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:57:26 AM

I as I understand you are going beg money have Bank for order to fully realize project. But who will give you such a huge amount*?

HOW IS THE GIGAJOULE PROJECT FINANCED?
The implementation of the first three projects will be financed through mainly debt packages underwritten by the Partial Risk Guarantee (PRG), provided by the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) of the World Bank and the production performance guarantee offered by Siemens. The implementation costs of the first three projects and the proper capitalization of the Gigajoule FPP Company will be financed through an initial exchange offering (IEO).

Please check out our WhitePaper for all project related information. https://gigajoule.io/

thank you this is very interesting information for me. I think you will succeed and you will be able to provide electricity to Africa.

the main thing is that the token will be in great demand for many years and it is certainly pleasant for me. because I am ready to support the team now.

Thank you so much for your support!
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:03:53 AM

⚡️The features of token GIGAJOULE

The cost of issued tokens is equal to the amount of funds required to launch the project.
The initial value of the token is equivalent to the net asset value of the startup and will grow as the project grows and develops.

IEO of Gigajoule does not require funding for the actual creation of the project. 100% debt funding is provided by traditional means:

— During the first 9–15 months after the IEO, the funds raised will be used to implement three Gigajoule projects;
— This will be followed by the implementation of these three projects, each of which has USD 650 million of debt financing;
— According to the most conservative assumptions, one of Gigajoule projects will be implemented by the end of the 15th month.

The cost of GIGAJOULE token will depend on the expected price formation factors, such as:

— Third-party guaranteed debt financing;
— The value of assets for a single project, which is 12 times higher than the amount of IEO fees;
— Guaranteed income of one project in the future ( $ 7 billion for 20 years without changes);
— Guaranteed profit of one project in the future ($ 700 million excluding inflation);
— Positive impact of the implementation of 3 current and future projects on the value of the token;
— Participation of the owners of the tokens in the dividends of the project Gigajoule.

Learn more about the token GIGAJOULE on the website https://gigajoule.io.

tataqu

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 10:23:45 AM

now this is one of the most ambitious and promising projects that I have seen. So I think the demand in the future will be huge.

Yes, it is very nice to see that the project will be in demand for 100%, but I'm a little scared that to make a profit will have to wait a few years.
turkprince

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:13:03 PM

will there be such a situation that after listing on exchanges the price will be reduced as the project implementation period will be quite long.

This is quite normal for such large-scale projects. I am also pleased that they will cooperate with the state of Nigeria . I think that the project will be very large-scale.
kimnham9x

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:06:27 PM

tell me sales rounds have already started ? I don't really understand how I can buy tokens now and what payment methods exist
shiritrong

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:00:51 PM

perhaps by the time the company will work in the stock market. Because this is a very serious business. But in any case, early investors always get the maximum profit.

Yes, if you buy tokens now+ to receive dividends, it will all be as important as possible and as profitable as possible. This is essentially a good use of blockchain technology.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:24:38 PM

tell me sales rounds have already started ? I don't really understand how I can buy tokens now and what payment methods exist
Hi kimnham9x,
We will be releasing instructions in a few days on how to take part in the presale. We are just ensuring that everything is compliant.
idin77

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:45:39 PM

https://hackernoon.com/can-blockchain-bring-electricity-to-2-billion-people-off-the-grid-p7we30yd

I read the material and I think that the project has a great future ... At least the team is doing something useful for the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: