Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 02:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please make your vote for the flag created against game-protect  (Read 2847 times)
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3963

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 12:46:39 PM

It seems a non stop cycling LOL
Whatever you will ask to game-protect he will answer you with a question as if he really does not know the answer. I am still waiting for the answer of the question which I asked him and seems like he does not want to answer even which his question anymore LOL

Anyway, let's start again,
Do you have the money?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:22:18 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 01:37:21 PM by game-protect

You show screenshots of email conversation dating 30.04.2019, what happened afterwards?

You didn't get money for h4ns from Betmaster and you didn't refund 210 euro, i.e. you scammed h4ns.
September 3rd h4ns asked to get the 210€ back and I refunded it with reducing it from the current 20,000€ compensation demand for damages caused by his defamation campaign:

h4ns to GP 20,000€ current compensation demand for damages caused by his defamation campaign - GP to h4ns 210€ = h4ns to GP 19,790 Smiley

And yes, we know all that bullshit about a new agreement and defamation and all that nonsense that you cooked up to justify your scam.
If you all know that there was a new agreement, why do you support a non-existing July 2019 scam?

No one cares about your fantasies.
h4ns will care! Grin He breached criminal laws and is liable for the damage caused!

The interesting point is when separate fantasy dream world nonsense shit meets the reality! Cheesy
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2160

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 02:59:02 PM

I try to find out what the 75 extremely mentally ill and or brain dead bitcointalk accounts who support the scam accusation know?
I know that your username (and your business) itself is a scam.
You keep talking about real world. May I know:
- Your legal entity;
- your license/permit for "protection service" business;
- Your office address; and
- Your portfolio, list of your court cases.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3963

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 03:00:52 PM

Anyway, let's start again,
Do you have the money?
Still no answer LOL
Knock knock game-protect! Hello!!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 03:06:21 PM

September 3rd h4ns asked to get the 210€ back and I refunded it with reducing it from the current 20,000€ compensation demand for damages caused by his defamation campaign:

h4ns to GP 20,000€ current compensation demand for damages caused by his defamation campaign - GP to h4ns 210€ = h4ns to GP 19,790 Smiley

And yes, we know all that bullshit about a new agreement and defamation and all that nonsense that you cooked up to justify your scam.
If you all know that there was a new agreement, why do you support a non-existing July 2019 scam?

h4ns will care! Grin He breached criminal laws and is liable for the damage caused!

The interesting point is when separate fantasy dream world nonsense shit meets the reality! Cheesy
Have you started any legal work on this 20 000€ case? Surely, if it's that much money to you, it must be worth pursuing.

Maybe I want to join this case! Perhaps h4ns has defamed me as well... what are the details of this case?

You shouldn't be refunding the 210€ to yourself before a decision has been made, after all... so what's the court date?

game-protect

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:24:02 PM

Have you started any legal work on this 20 000€ case?
As you can see, since weeks I try to figure out how the supporters understood his scam accusation, when it happened, etc.?

You investigated that a scam happened September 3rd, but the scam accusation says July 2019 Huh

That is the part I am not able to understand Huh
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 07:37:28 PM

As you can see, since weeks I try to figure out how the supporters understood his scam accusation, when it happened, etc.?

You investigated that a scam happened September 3rd, but the scam accusation says July 2019 Huh

Do you know what part I am not able to understand?

The part where you respond to a question with something completely irrelevant. Have you started any legal work on this 20 000€ case?

game-protect

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:43:19 PM

Do you know what part I am not able to understand?

The part where you respond to a question with something completely irrelevant. Have you started any legal work on this 20 000€ case?
Trying to figure out how the supporters understood his scam accusation, when it happened, etc. is part of the legal work! Wink

The more deceitful he worded his public defamation, the higher will be the punishment! Cheesy

Only because you are a juridical clueless does not mean I did not answer your question! Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8997

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 09:19:27 PM

Why are you demanding 20k for something you can't understand? Refund 210 euro as you promised and stop fucking around.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:31:09 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

You show screenshots of email conversation dating 30.04.2019, what happened afterwards?

You didn't get money for h4ns from Betmaster and you didn't refund 210 euro, i.e. you scammed h4ns.

Archived

See that is where it gets interesting. In some jurisdictions you cannot offset one debt against another - it is illegal unless done with prior written permission.

I see this is an effective admission that:

1) You admit you owe 210€ to h4ns

2) According to your own words paid that 210€ to yourself.

As for all the "defamation" nonsense. You called around 75 people "mentally ill" and "child abusers" so your I think you will have a hard time pursuing defamation in ANY jurisdiction without facing some severe repercussions. i.e. a massive counterclaim.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
game-protect

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:41:46 PM

Why are you demanding 20k for something you can't understand?
I can not understand what?

Refund 210 euro as you promised and stop fucking around.
I refunded the 210€ September 3rd with reducing it from the compensation demand for damage caused by his defamation campaign.

h4ns to GP 20,000 Euro current compensation demand for damages caused by his defamation campaign - GP to h4ns 210€ = h4ns to GP 19,790€ Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 01:20:43 AM

I can not understand what?

I'm glad you asked. Here's what you need to understand: you must refund 210 euro to h4ns.

game-protect

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:39:22 AM

I'm glad you asked. Here's what you need to understand: you must refund 210 euro to h4ns.
I understood and refundend 210€ September 3rd with reducing it from the compensation h4ns has to pay for the damage caused by his defamation campaign:

h4ns to GP 20,000€ current compensation demand for damages caused by his defamation campaign - GP to h4ns 210€ = h4ns to GP 19,790€ Smiley

"Game-Protect is probably a scam, read the reviews in the Bitcointalk forum. He is the least trusted user in this forum"
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 12:21:35 PM

I understood and refundend 210€ September 3rd

You didn't.

with reducing it from the compensation h4ns has to pay for the damage caused by his defamation campaign:

There was no defamation campaign. As a very smart person whom you trust and respect very much once said:

Where is the judgement
game-protect

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:31:18 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 12:46:30 PM by game-protect

There was no defamation campaign. As a very smart person whom you trust and respect very much once said:

Where is the judgement
Where is the judgement that Game Protect is a scam?

Is h4ns the judge?

My suspicion substantiated when he asked me to borrow him €10. For the second time.

Real world judges will laugh their asses off if a brain substantiated that Game Protect is a scam because I asked it the second time if it can lend me BTC worth 10€!!! Cheesy
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 12:38:32 PM

Is h4ns the judge?

If you're demanding a judgement about you being a scammer then please present the judgement of h4ns owing you 20k and we'll do the subtraction math that you love so much.

Otherwise - h4ns has a contract with you, according to which you owe him 210 euro and you don't have any contract regarding 20k.

I can't wait to see what kind of nonsense you'll reply with.
game-protect

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:42:50 PM

Is h4ns the judge?

If you're demanding a judgement about you being a scammer then please present the judgement of h4ns owing you 20k and we'll do the subtraction math that you love so much.
According to you, a claim is not valid without a judgement!

h4ns does not have a judgement that I have to give him 210€ and therefore you false and misleading support a juridically not valid scam accusation! Cheesy

Otherwise - h4ns has a contract with you, according to which you owe him 210 euro and you don't have any contract regarding 20k.
Please show the contract where it says that I owe 210€ to h4ns?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 03:10:01 PM

You're getting me confused with yourself. I'm flattered but you're the one yapping about your imaginary lawyers and judgements. For me the e-mail (posted many many times across multiple threads) between you and h4ns and your admission that you haven't paid him back is enough to see that you're a scammer.

game-protect

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:59:24 PM

For me the e-mail (posted many many times across multiple threads) between you and h4ns and your admission that you haven't paid him back is enough to see that you're a scammer.
Thank you for confirming that the email from 30.04.2019 h4ns published misleaded you to believe that I scammed him July 2019!  Kiss
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 06:24:34 PM

For me the e-mail (posted many many times across multiple threads) between you and h4ns and your admission that you haven't paid him back is enough to see that you're a scammer.
Thank you for confirming that the email from 30.04.2019 h4ns published misleaded you to believe that I scammed him July 2019!  Kiss

Try reading the sentence to the end. YOUR admission that you haven't repaid him, combined with YOUR promise to repay (in the e-mail) is what makes it clear that you're a scammer. Nothing is "misleaded" here. You haven't denied that you made that promise and you haven't shown a refund. 2+2 = scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: