Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are u buying alts?  (Read 4404 times)
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:42:52 PM

Alts have been known for their fakeouts. But it turns out, this time alts are poised to pop hard. What do u think? Its been five days since the moment alts first started showing signs of unrestrained bullishness. Im monitoring these suckers hell I do. Look up binance charts. Alt season may have just started. Do u guys buy? By the way, tradingview people seem to be deaf to what Im saying. No one gives a shit. Just an army of stupid scants doing 10 bucks bitcoin swing trades, and maybe ripple also. No one wants to hear about alts. Whats the matter with ya?

altcoin price still under pressure buddy
and if you look at the binance chart again a lot of altcoin price down more than 20%
thats mean altcoin season is not started yet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:03:16 AM

Why not? for me, Investment should be for the future purpose, in recent time, I have purchased some of rising altcoins, but the name shouldn't be declared in here, I hope these investments will bring me a lot in the coming time hopefully. I always try to figure out the trend line of the price of every alt, so it might not be a bad decision for me. if you want to make a good decision regarding investment then you have to follow on a regular basis two things, 1st one is the BTC price and 2nd one should be the chosen alt's price. BTC price is a vital factor in terms of purchasing any Altcoin. I think this is the best opportunity to buy cheap altcoins from the market.

sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:40:05 AM

Why not? for me, Investment should be for the future purpose, in recent time, I have purchased some of rising altcoins, but the name shouldn't be declared in here, I hope these investments will bring me a lot in the coming time hopefully. I always try to figure out the trend line of the price of every alt, so it might not be a bad decision for me. if you want to make a good decision regarding investment then you have to follow on a regular basis two things, 1st one is the BTC price and 2nd one should be the chosen alt's price. BTC price is a vital factor in terms of purchasing any Altcoin. I think this is the best opportunity to buy cheap altcoins from the market.
It seems to me that if you want to buy cheap Altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, but you should do it now. Coins are on a very deep price bottom. I think that there is little chance that the price of coins will still fall by 20-30%.
Bitcoin+Fi

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 06:01:42 AM

It seems to me that if you want to buy cheap Altcoins in the cryptocurrency market, but you should do it now. Coins are on a very deep price bottom. I think that there is little chance that the price of coins will still fall by 20-30%.
It is very profitable to buy Altcoins that have fallen in price by more than 20 times compared to the price in 2017. I bought personally, every month.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:52:07 AM

it's still too fast if you say alt season is coming, just because of a 5 day successive increase you can't say that the next bull will arrive.
we see market conditions that are still bad and unstable, plus btc dominance is still high, I think bull is still far from expectations
I dont see any improvement to say alts are heading to bull run. Majority of coins are declining and there's no certainty on when it will change.

For now I can say its a good opportunity to buy alts, popular coins are cheap so its a good chance to buy if you want to have additional alts in your crypto portfolio.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 12:28:16 PM

it's still too fast if you say alt season is coming, just because of a 5 day successive increase you can't say that the next bull will arrive.
we see market conditions that are still bad and unstable, plus btc dominance is still high, I think bull is still far from expectations
I dont see any improvement to say alts are heading to bull run. Majority of coins are declining and there's no certainty on when it will change.

For now I can say its a good opportunity to buy alts, popular coins are cheap so its a good chance to buy if you want to have additional alts in your crypto portfolio.
Bagging more alts is a good opportunities to investors who knows how to do research and understand every potential coins inside the market. it's needed a good and patiently studied in order  not to be trapped around the up and down sway of the market.

It's no longer easy to anticipate which coins to buy and hold, your good observations will bring success to your investment portfolio.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:33:31 PM

Alts have been known for their fakeouts. But it turns out, this time alts are poised to pop hard. What do u think? Its been five days since the moment alts first started showing signs of unrestrained bullishness. Im monitoring these suckers hell I do. Look up binance charts. Alt season may have just started. Do u guys buy? By the way, tradingview people seem to be deaf to what Im saying. No one gives a shit. Just an army of stupid scants doing 10 bucks bitcoin swing trades, and maybe ripple also. No one wants to hear about alts. Whats the matter with ya?
If people bought when you posted this surely they are at losses now lol 😂
You seems to be confident about what is the market next move but fails to prove it,look at the prices now?is this the altcoin bullrun? Very funny 😁

I remain in my position to buy altcoin but on the most potential types of altcoin like ethereum and also other coins such as BNB, litecoin and the like. I think now why should we try to buy these types of coins because we avoid losses and also try to speculate again about altcoin when the market is unstable.
Taking high value altcoins is pretty much better to buy though the profit is too small compared to the lowering alts but the problem is how long it will take to grow back so for assurances then better bet in top 5-10 altcoins

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:40:24 PM

I already bought altcoins, and I am not buying more right now.  I still don't think that altcoin bull season had arrived. 
Why wait until a bull market comes before buying, though?  The best time is right now when prices are depressed, not when they're rising. 

I remain in my position to buy altcoin but on the most potential types of altcoin like ethereum and also other coins such as BNB, litecoin and the like. I think now why should we try to buy these types of coins because we avoid losses and also try to speculate again about altcoin when the market is unstable.
I barely understood what you wrote, but it was probably just a campaign motivated post anyway.  And the crypto market is normally unstable, if that makes sense but my above point is that you have to buy low in order to sell high for a profit.  Altcoin traders are in full on despair right now because the market is going through one of its dark periods.  But that's the best time to buy, because everything is on sale.

And yeah, I'm buying altcoins right now.  I will refrain from listing off the coins I'm interested in, because it'll sound like I'm shilling them.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:56:20 PM

I've already bought some promising alts for a long time, but I'm already sorry about that because I think they will gradually grow, and the alts at one point began to fall.

What alts did u buy ?
ETH is quite promising right now because they are ready to have a revolution to ETH 2.0, so it's recommended to buy some.
Altcoins season is not here yet but it will come anytime soon
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:00:25 PM

yes of course I bought some altcoin but only altcoin which in my opinion has very good potential because I will be more careful when I want to buy altcoin. indeed altcoin has a very big advantage when prices go up but the risk is also very high, this is what makes me afraid when trading on altcoin.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:19:39 PM

Agree with you, at this time the market is still in a Bearish trend, Bullish is still far from our view. We wait after Bitcoin dominance decreases, the Altcoin season will come soon.While waiting for that to happen, use the moment of the current Altcoin price to buy potential coins that are in the top 10 at CMC.

Prices of the coins on top 10 are pretty much expensive, the only who would buy those are the ones who has tons of money, the only I see that is cheaper is XRP which I don't see it being worth investing if you just hold about 2k of it. For someone with less budget, I think $500 worth of TRX, ADA or Crypto.com Coin will much profitable than it. Something that is less than $0.05 will be better. Speculations however is that we might experience another blow of the bears before altcoins are going to rally so waiting will be a good strategy for now.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:37:46 PM

of course i'am buying alts my friend
but only a solid and reliable alts, such as ethereum, binance coin, litecoin , etc
because a lot of altcoins going to dead in current situations
thats why we must be more selective to buy any altcoins

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:52:01 PM

yes I already bought altcoin that I like and really has good potential, and often I get profits from altcoin that I buy.  Altcoin that I buy includes Ethereum, LTC, BNB, and XRP, the coins have developers who have very active and serious in developing his project.
I only bought those coins, it couldn't be much either, for fear of not being monitored, while I was busy with other matters

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:10:20 PM

of course i'am buying alts my friend
but only a solid and reliable alts, such as ethereum, binance coin, litecoin , etc
because a lot of altcoins going to dead in current situations
thats why we must be more selective to buy any altcoins

There's a another good news for BNB, so this coin would not go down.
here's the latest news - https://cointelegraph.com/news/physically-backed-binance-coin-etp-launches-on-swiss-stock-exchange

Binance really are doing a great job by continuing to show people how they really work to improve their coin, this is a vital factor for everyone who are looking for a great long term investment.

we can checks all the news here https://cointelegraph.com/tags/binance

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:12:09 PM

I keep some alts, we know keeping alts is good investment and profitable, but as of now I am not buying alts I focus into bitcoin specially this season it's possible bitcoin give opportunity before end of the year hope so 😀😀😀
Google+

Activity: 2422
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:35:38 PM

buying altcoin is indeed a terrible choice and a choice that has a very high risk but with the existence of altcoin cryptocurrency assets that are owned can be more and of course I buy some altcoin that I think is potential so that the total estimated value of assets can grow when many benefit .

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:47:59 AM

Those top coins are good for day trading with taking a small and quick profit.
And if you want to hold or trade more that 10 coins at the same time, you can easily use blockfolio in your smartphone, there you can list your portofolio and it will be easily monitored

Yes I also use blockfolios for my entire coin portfolio so I can monitor wherever I am. I can get detailed information on crypto and market prices, and the crypto team provides signal updates directly in the application. Actually I could have bought a lot of coins but still took up my time and limited capital

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 06:33:25 AM

i wanna share my last trading experience, i but some alts and do u know what? most of alts which i buy, they are down
so, it makes me lose my money, i lose more than 10x in trading.
i think, i must wait in the next time until altseason begins
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:17:25 AM

In the market situation right now, I don't think it's advisable to buy altcoins. In my case, I have sold my altcoins in exchange of Bitcoin and ethereum which is actively pursuing its goal as cryptocurrencies. I guess it would be better to invest with too and trusted coins these days if we would want an assurance.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:45:53 AM

I keep some alts, we know keeping alts is good investment and profitable, but as of now I am not buying alts I focus into bitcoin specially this season it's possible bitcoin give opportunity before end of the year hope so 😀😀😀

Alts it's not really good for long time investment because some alts had been replacing with another alts within time.
So i think alts is the best for daytrading which the movement is quite fast in 24hour chart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: