Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are u buying alts?  (Read 4408 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:23:16 PM

Yes, now I choose and invest in some coins, because the halving of Bitcoin has passed and the market prices have fallen slightly, I think now is the time to invest and wait for the profit.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 01:48:16 AM

yes, Umm buying at the deep. most of the altcoin price falling and its a good time to catch some great project.Till now bought ADA and umm in profit also. also bought Matic, LTC,ethereum and chainlink. I like to do regular trade and besides those trade, I also like to do hold. so for long term, you can hold the following coin that I suggested.
Indeed, the coins you say are good, but everyone has a different opinion. I prefer to have the top coins for regular trading because I know that in every increase there is a big profit.

LINK, ETH, BCH, TRX are coins that are already in my portfolio so I will see market movements until the bullrun comes.
Of course, investing in the top coins will make you feel safer and will make a profit if Bitcoin tends to rise. I think if the price of Bitcoin does not increase, it will be very difficult for you to make a profit and will have to be very long. Anyway, in this unpredictable time, it is best only to choose the coins in the top 20 CMC because these are good options for all investors.

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 05:40:40 AM

yes I bought, but I only bought a few of the top altcoins, especially like ETH, EOS, BNB, XLM, and XRP.
Great choices mate and that would bring you Good income soon,as
 we are almost the same folios though i have
 sold my EOS last year and bought Bettokens (formerly EOSbet token)
 and now it seems that my decision is right and
 there is nothing i need to be alarmed even that the EOS price dumps recently.also i have added Litecoin to my
 holdings because i can still find this former #3 currency as valuable
 for long term holding.

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:30:02 PM

Now I am very active in choosing and investing in top coins, such as ETH or LTC, because after halving Bitcoin prices on the market fell slightly and it is now profitable to invest in top coins.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 10:22:47 PM

Now I am very active in choosing and investing in top coins, such as ETH or LTC, because after halving Bitcoin prices on the market fell slightly and it is now profitable to invest in top coins.

I am actually trading these for the daily profits at the moment while I hold my bag. Including chainlink. Lost over 2k USD on Origin (ogn) last week because I slept off while watching the trade. Tried to see if there will be a rebounds until I nearly get rekt Wink

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 03:07:31 AM

buying is a decision that must be taken by using common sense and high cruising. because without using a healthy mind and high cruising ,difficult will get good results.
if I don't want to buy it first, I'm more likely to be a bounty hunter

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 08:32:50 AM

Both are a waste of time if you do not know first what you want. Trust me, stick to Bitcoin, stick to something you already use and like,,, do not worry about missing out on stuff, they will not be many opportunities and you cannot afford to waste time looking for the one golden egg when there are 100s of shitty eggs.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 02:26:54 PM

Both are a waste of time if you do not know first what you want. Trust me, stick to Bitcoin, stick to something you already use and like,,, do not worry about missing out on stuff, they will not be many opportunities and you cannot afford to waste time looking for the one golden egg when there are 100s of shitty eggs.
it looks like he intends to collect altcoin by becoming a bounty hunter and not buying altcoin from the market. as you said bitcoin is a good choice for investment. but to get it, of course, requires substantial capital so that the benefits obtained are also large.

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:41:38 AM

ERC20 coins are too risky to be bought. As a bounty hunter i only trust the main coins because i know their stability in past few years.and i only do longterm on a maincoins.
Fast trading is quite good if youre really focus on the market price.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 01:36:20 PM

It seems to me that in the first place it is necessary to determine what results a person wants to achieve from his investments. if you don’t even think about the risks and prospects of the project, then of course it is best to invest in bitcoin. But a person who is not too worried about studying the cryptocurrency market will have doubts about Bitcoin and its future, too. But if this is not so, then in any case, you need to study rating altcoin in order to make the right choice. As an example, you can take altcoin NEO, which today does not show very large results. but the future of this coin is very good, given the partnership agreements with the Apple store, as well as Samsung. In addition, the Chinese Neo platform will have state support in the near future, as many sources of information say on the Internet, as many Chinese companies are already starting to work in the direction of cooperation with the platform and NEO coins. Good information can be found about other altcoin, including Ripples.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:30:24 PM

ERC20 coins are too risky to be bought. As a bounty hunter i only trust the main coins because i know their stability in past few years.and i only do longterm on a maincoins.
I like alts, which are already proven, usually such coins are in or near the top market, usually I choose the coins for investment, which are at least in the top 100, or better, which are in the top 20.
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1267

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 08:06:27 PM

I like alts, which are already proven, usually such coins are in or near the top market, usually I choose the coins for investment, which are at least in the top 100, or better, which are in the top 20.

I also invest in altcoin only in the top 100, but I also have some coin that I like the project, as ETN. In these days it is doing good probably because they improved the credit rechanges for smartphone for more companies. I have some ETN because I mined them by phone in these years. Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 09:55:17 PM

You are definitely right about investing in altcoins, in my view, altcoins are the best choice for making good benefits. Everybody thinks that after the BTC halving market will get up. But it will mostly happen, l mean it is doubtful and none can predict what will happen. Anyway, it is no exaggeration to say that, top altcoins are always the best.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:53:18 AM

I also invest in altcoin only in the top 100, but I also have some coin that I like the project, as ETN. In these days it is doing good probably because they improved the credit rechanges for smartphone for more companies. I have some ETN because I mined them by phone in these years. Smiley

I have been watching this coin from many days, which I have installed the app which they kept asking for selfie and even though we provide them correctly they are rejecting the selfies. This makes, I am not earning ETN coin, most of my time, I am spending on selfies only.

suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:52:11 AM

prices have indeed increased uncontrollably in the days after the bullish. and this is an opportunity for the pope to monitor and be ready to take over trade. I just saw the price development that happened to me, then I started to buy if the price is really really good

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 11:24:10 AM

You are definitely right about investing in altcoins, in my view, altcoins are the best choice for making good benefits. Everybody thinks that after the BTC halving market will get up. But it will mostly happen, l mean it is doubtful and none can predict what will happen. Anyway, it is no exaggeration to say that, top altcoins are always the best.
Top altcoins always bring safety for investors, and you will face very little risk when held in the long term. However, the crypto market usually depends on the rise of Bitcoin, so in all circumstances, you need to consider carefully because the risk can occur at any time. Personally, this time I only hold fiat and look for some new coins to appear in this market because they are very good coins for you to make a profit.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀