Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ???? AFRAID OF NEW PROJECTS !!! ?  (Read 2065 times)
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 10:25:30 AM

Investing in a new project is more risky than investing in old projects. But that doesn't mean that every new project be scam. But unfortunately, because there are too many scam or failed projects in the market, people can be biased against new projects. The only thing that can change these prejudices is to do a detailed research on that project. It is quite unreasonable to talk about any project without research. Therefore, before we call that any new project is a scam, we should do a detailed research on that project and look for answers to the questions we are curious about.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 10:27:59 AM

Why do you think that everyone is afraid that some of the new projects
some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
is this lack of literacy in the study makes them fail ?
Does this lack of information bring down a project, that MAY have a bright future ?

If the developer is dedicated and the project has a potential in the market, it will have no problem gaining a lot of supporters, problem is developers are very slow in updating the development of the platform, they engage in hype giving investors false hope and assurance, if there's a good project worth investing and it's a legit project, developers will have no problem funding it.

counos coin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 12:43:47 PM

Yes. The main reason is increasing scams in this crypto space. Day by day, it's becoming  very difficult to know if the project is genuine or not.
This has really decreased the confidence of many investors.

That 's exactly what I want you to say .
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 12:45:07 PM

This space unfortunately is not regulated enough to protect potential investors and retail persons who wish to trade and invest in this sector. We all are responsible for our own research and investments and we are all in the dark and taking a gamble investing in new start ups and blockchain or tokenized projects. We cannot expect anyone else to do the due diligence for us. We are gambling right now and it is hit and miss in my opinion. Some people get lucky, some do not, that is how it will be for some time.

Your word is correct
But I don 't believe in luck .
You can better decide if you have the right information . Wink
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 12:46:15 PM

some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.
Does this lack of information bring down a project, that MAY have a bright future ?
No one despises a good project which is actually proven to be true or legit and whether new or old. The best thing is, when you notice some irregularities within a project, the best thing to do is to make further research, ask other crypto lovers or ask here in the forum to see people's perspectives thus drawing your conclusions. What someone might see as an error might be what others sees as a good thing. But on the other hand, when a majority are against a certain project then there are tendencies that the project has some faults.

that can really affect
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 12:47:28 PM

If any project is coming up with the proper plan and team with worthy product still investors are there to invest on such projects and people can also work for such projects.
So here there are many scam projects being arised just by coming up with the site alone. Actually such sites needs to vanished to avoid scams from us. Let's proudly make the legit and trustworthy crypto businesses and community.

they can be very influential
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 12:48:41 PM

It's normal to be afraid. It would be strange if you werent and begun to throw money around.

Think of it like this. You have time. Good coins aren't on a timer but bad ones are. If you're not sure observe them and wait for them to prove their worth. A good project will still be there next month but a bad one can be gone already.

It's not always a matter of time .
The potential is very impressive .
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 12:50:24 PM

People are not afraid of the new project but they have fear about losing money. No one wants to lose his savings money by investing in a new shit projects. Like people are going on a competition to buy Binance, Kucoin, Gateio exchange's IEO, eight? But they don't care about Latoken's IEO! If you offer a good project then still you can collect 100 Million USD, look at the LEO or TRON!

you are right  Wink
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 12:51:31 PM

Because, there is not enough success result for new projects if we are talking about last couple of years. Many people lost their money for investing new projects which was scammed. So people think 1000 times before they invest on a new project. If somehow they found a lack of new project which is not worthy though, they'll call that project scam.

Well it's not anyone's fault. This fault made by a lot of scam ICO projects. Last couple of months i saw some projects which called scams but they proof them self that they are not scam and come again crypto world. And the most hopeful thing is now days people try to be smart and taking some good steps against scam projects.

This fault made by a lot of scam ICO projects

I totally agree with that part of you.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:52:48 PM

People are afraid of investing for several reasons. The first is the dominance of BTC, which makes it extremely difficult for altcoins to compete. Another problem is poor management of most projects or even scam, because generally every new coin which goes live, loses around 70 percent of its ICO price.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:25:43 PM

No, everyone are not afraid of new projects because every projects are not bad. There are some projects must be honest and clean so that those who are real investors must search about true projects and wait for investment.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:34:46 PM

I think the experience made the investors to be afraid of new projects. The current situation that we are in this space is one of the reasons why? But as for me, I stay on my strategy. Invest in new projects that have a good vision and working product. And the most important thing is that they have reputable team members in the space.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:58:17 PM

After the unfavorable market conditions last year, many investors were not confident to invest in new projects. I agree that intense information and communication from the developer team can provide an overview of the project in the future because investors certainly need certainty about the product and project development
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 09:12:43 AM

To start with, yes am afraid of most new projects because if am aren't I might end up investing in bad ones. Most new projects nowadays are just a replica of what is existing thus not having the capacity to last long term, maybe that could be the reason why most people despise them. Any good project with unique idea gets promoted as fast as possible because people will try to know what lies within, in this case drawing more attention to the project. On the other hand, any project with questionable features will attract backslashes from the community.

You 're right , my friend .
but I wish people would do a little research before they talked .
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 09:14:00 AM

I am really afraid of new projects, as several times I was deceived by fraudulent projects that impersonated real projects. At present, choosing a worthy project, I begin to doubt it if spreadsheets are not updated and the administrator in the telegram does not want to respond and correct errors when calculating stacks.

Wow.
I understand you .
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 09:15:27 AM

A good project is a good project ! Nothing can spoil the image of a good project whether someone say something bad about it . But the real thing is having a really good project especially from the new ones .

Yes.
But if someone talks with high political power about the project
or someone who has got famous in society .
So much the effect of the proposition
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 09:16:45 AM

I think market do accept and appreciate high quality projects but regarding low quality projects, yes there has developed a kind of hesitation now and raising funds are not that easy anymore for all new projects this is largely due to massive number of scammy projects in last couple of years and also due to slow market.

Thank you for your opinion .
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 09:17:49 AM

Yes. The main reason is increasing scams in this crypto space. Day by day, it's becoming  very difficult to know if the project is genuine or not.
This has really decreased the confidence of many investors.
Scams a lot, but the cryptocurrency market will attract a lot of people because of the fact that there can be a lot of money, and the big risks attract a lot of people, just cryptocurrency is clearly the future and many understand it.

yes, that's right
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 09:20:01 AM

Actually it is not a new condition when sometimes, people are afraid fo the new projects. There are some reasons such as scams, failed projects, or even not worthy projects for investment. People are here not only because of the technology but also to get the profits. Therefore, they may be afraid and prefer to be more and more careful in choosing the projects in order to avoid some scams, failed projects, or event dead coins.

Thank you for your opinion .

But that 's my point .
shouldn 't they do a bit of research before talk about that project ?
counos coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 09:23:14 AM

some people without doing any research,    They despise a project, which makes other people agree.

There are coins that are only good in paper and doing a lot of hype instead of building a good platform and community, I have read you are making hype on your coin which is not good, people are enough feeding them with hype and telling them this is the next big thing, if this is a new concept and really worth investing, people will invest.

Right now we don 't need any investment.
16 m coins will be handed to the public for free .
There are those who lament the future
But the public opinion is very important to us
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: