Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vid of Biden admit bribe of Ukrainian Pres. to fire prosecutor investigating son  (Read 4035 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:30:32 AM

This just has to be fake news, right? LOL! Cheesy
Did you actually look at the pages yourself? Or did you just believe what you read. They're available. Go ahead and look at them.

I love having a lot of different sources for information and I'll read anything as long as it's well done and not over the top in terms of bias. So when you guys started talking about zerohedge, I checked it out... One of the articles I looked at I was thinking would be good. It was a 3 part article. First part was ok.. Then they veered off to a completely different topic in the last 2 parts in order to bash those they were biased against... I read probably a dozen other things where they were attacking people personally and promoting nothing but political bias without any solid substance. And that's the "reputable" source of news you guys post.

So, they went a direction you that was different than you thought they should.

You are certainly welcome to bring any news you want.

Cool
So you turn it into assuming I have certain viewpoints so you can deflect from the substance and just ignore it. Perhaps you didn't comprehend what I actually said.

Well, if you haven't shown your viewpoints, what is it? Fact? Get on the stand under oath or affirmation and state it is fact, followed up by your proof.

Of course, maybe it isn't your fact at all. Maybe your boss just dictated something for you to post, and you had fun posting it. Or didn't he/she pay you enough, and you didn't have fun posting.

What are you talking about?

Cool

EDIT: There is a difference between hearsay, and hearsay that the courts say is hearsay. The difference is the legal definitions, which are never the same as the non legal definitions. Why are they never the same? The legal definitions of hearsay are never hearsay, but the non-legal definitions of hearsay always are hearsay.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:11:53 PM

This just has to be fake news, right? LOL! Cheesy
Did you actually look at the pages yourself? Or did you just believe what you read. They're available. Go ahead and look at them.

I love having a lot of different sources for information and I'll read anything as long as it's well done and not over the top in terms of bias. So when you guys started talking about zerohedge, I checked it out... One of the articles I looked at I was thinking would be good. It was a 3 part article. First part was ok.. Then they veered off to a completely different topic in the last 2 parts in order to bash those they were biased against... I read probably a dozen other things where they were attacking people personally and promoting nothing but political bias without any solid substance. And that's the "reputable" source of news you guys post.

So, they went a direction you that was different than you thought they should.

You are certainly welcome to bring any news you want.

Cool
So you turn it into assuming I have certain viewpoints so you can deflect from the substance and just ignore it. Perhaps you didn't comprehend what I actually said.

Well, if you haven't shown your viewpoints, what is it? Fact? Get on the stand under oath or affirmation and state it is fact, followed up by your proof.

Of course, maybe it isn't your fact at all. Maybe your boss just dictated something for you to post, and you had fun posting it. Or didn't he/she pay you enough, and you didn't have fun posting.

What are you talking about?

Cool

EDIT: There is a difference between hearsay, and hearsay that the courts say is hearsay. The difference is the legal definitions, which are never the same as the non legal definitions. Why are they never the same? The legal definitions of hearsay are never hearsay, but the non-legal definitions of hearsay always are hearsay.
Are you on drugs or something? What the hell are you talking about? My boss? WTF.

My "point", is that you just seem to post propaganda as opposed to actually validating it. Did you go and look at the actual documents to see if the article was accurate or not? They're available. I've downloaded them but haven't had the time to dig into them yet. What about you? Do you even care about the truth or just to spread stuff that could be misinformation cause it suits your bias?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 12:20:45 PM

Are you on drugs or something? What the hell are you talking about? My boss? WTF.

My "point", is that you just seem to post propaganda as opposed to actually validating it. Did you go and look at the actual documents to see if the article was accurate or not? They're available. I've downloaded them but haven't had the time to dig into them yet. What about you? Do you even care about the truth or just to spread stuff that could be misinformation cause it suits your bias?

[doesn't verify documents and makes conclusions]
[chastises others for not verifying documents]
Viper1

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:44:03 PM

[doesn't verify documents and makes conclusions]
[chastises others for not verifying documents]
What I did do is quickly skim over them but haven't dug into them to see what's really there. Either way, I'm not the one posting things that say they contain something they may not. I didn't see anything about those things during my skim through them which is why I didn't say anything definitive about it at the time. I could have done what some of  you do is just make claims about things that then wouldn't be backed up with fact, and then refuse to admit I was wrong or could be wrong. Cause it's all about spreading propaganda as opposed to any truth right?

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 01:01:11 PM

What I did do is quickly skim over them but haven't dug into them to see what's really there. Either way, I'm not the one posting things that say they contain something they may not. I didn't see anything about those things during my skim through them which is why I didn't say anything definitive about it at the time. I could have done what some of  you do is just make claims about things that then wouldn't be backed up with fact, and then refuse to admit I was wrong or could be wrong. Cause it's all about spreading propaganda as opposed to any truth right?

TL;DR

"I didn't read the source documents. Your conclusions are propaganda and my conclusions are truth."
Viper1

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:04:04 PM

TL;DR

"I didn't read the source documents. Your conclusions are propaganda and my conclusions are truth."
Didn't make any conclusions and don't have any at this point. You just like to twist things to mislead etc in order to suit your agenda.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:02:07 PM

Didn't make any conclusions and don't have any at this point. You just like to twist things to mislead etc in order to suit your agenda.

Don't waste your time. This is what he does, every time he opens a thread here:

1. Posts some misleading b.s. from a disreputable source and declares it to be fact.
2. Defends his b.s. by conducting a series of long-winded personal attacks against anyone who questions the source.
3. Claims victory when people get tired of attempting to help him to understand how he is wrong.

That's all he's ever done. It's all he'll ever do. Whenever TS posts a new topic here, just assume the opposite is true, and then watch his wrongness unfold in more ways than was previously imaginable.

When I saw him open this thread, I knew Trump must be in some serious shit. And lo and behold, he is. Meanwhile Biden has his biggest lead in the primary polls since Sept. 2nd. Whatever TS was hoping to unfold over the last month, the exact opposite has happened.

For posterity:

Oh plenty will come of this, don't worry cupcake. Biden's legacy is over, and many other high level officials are going to face prosecution. You argue about meaningless peripheral issues all you like. The truth is coming out, and your butt is going to be so hurt you are going to suffer a prolapse from the sheer force of your head being yanked out of your ass when the news breaks.

When's the news going to break TS?

Right. Don't wast your time. All you have is hearsay. All TECSHARE is trying to do is show everybody that it is hearsay.

Listen to TECSHARE for your own good. Find what is real, not what is hearsay. Otherwise your hearsay is going to mess you all up in many different ways.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 01:17:25 PM

What I did do is quickly skim over them but haven't dug into them to see what's really there. Either way, I'm not the one posting things that say they contain something they may not. I didn't see anything about those things during my skim through them which is why I didn't say anything definitive about it at the time. I could have done what some of  you do is just make claims about things that then wouldn't be backed up with fact, and then refuse to admit I was wrong or could be wrong. Cause it's all about spreading propaganda as opposed to any truth right?

TL;DR

I see, so you aren't concluding it is "propaganda" before even reading it? Good show.

Don't waste your time. This is what he does, every time he opens a thread here:

1. Posts some misleading b.s. from a disreputable source and declares it to be fact.
2. Defends his b.s. by conducting a series of long-winded personal attacks against anyone who questions the source.
3. Claims victory when people get tired of attempting to help him to understand how he is wrong.

That's all he's ever done. It's all he'll ever do. Whenever TS posts a new topic here, just assume the opposite is true, and then watch his wrongness unfold in more ways than was previously imaginable.

When I saw him open this thread, I knew Trump must be in some serious shit. And lo and behold, he is. Meanwhile Biden has his biggest lead in the primary polls since Sept. 2nd. Whatever TS was hoping to unfold over the last month, the exact opposite has happened.

For posterity:

Oh plenty will come of this, don't worry cupcake. Biden's legacy is over, and many other high level officials are going to face prosecution. You argue about meaningless peripheral issues all you like. The truth is coming out, and your butt is going to be so hurt you are going to suffer a prolapse from the sheer force of your head being yanked out of your ass when the news breaks.

When's the news going to break TS?

You honestly still believe Trump isn't going to be impeached?

When is it going to happen Nutilduhhhhhhhh? When are you going to produce those subpoenas. When is the proof of the Russia collusion coming out? The proof against Kavanaugh? How far do you want to go back? Seems to me like you are projecting your way down your own list.
Viper1

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:34:38 PM

I see, so you aren't concluding it is "propaganda" before even reading it? Good show.
You clearly have reading comprehension issues if you think that's what I was saying. Try again.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:39:42 PM

You clearly have reading comprehension issues if you think that's what I was saying. Try again.

@TECSHARE
Try slowing down a little in your answers... so folks like Viper1 can follow what you are saying.

Cool

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 02:33:00 PM

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/27/strippers-used-sex-toy-on-hunter-biden-at-nycs-hustler-club-sources/
Viper1

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:46:48 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Of course you can't even produce a document even resembling a subpoena from The House regarding impeachment before October 31st 2019.

DOD letter of the 22nd bitching about her subpoena...
https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/ukraine-clearinghouse-2019.10.22.WH-letter-to-Cooper.pdf

Her subpoena, dated Oct 21st for her to show up on the 23rd. Just so you don't miss that, that was before that 31st requirement you magically added one day in order to give yourself more "outs".
https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/ukraine-clearinghouse-2019.10.23.Cooper-subpoena.pdf

Her transcript from her deposition on the 23rd.
https://docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/CPRT-116-IG00-D012.pdf

Can you shut up now about subpoenas? I'm sure though that you'll come up with some new bullshit issue about it all.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 06:33:23 PM

Of course you can't even produce a document even resembling a subpoena from The House regarding impeachment before October 31st 2019.

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/ukraine-clearinghouse-2019.10.22.WH-letter-to-Cooper.pdf

Her subpoena, dated Oct 21st for her to show up on the 23rd. Just so you don't miss that, that was before that 31st requirement you magically added one day in order to give yourself more "outs".
https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/ukraine-clearinghouse-2019.10.23.Cooper-subpoena.pdf

Can you shut up now about subpoenas? I'm sure though that you'll come up with some new bullshit issue about it all.

Good job, you can re-present information already presented. This discussion was always about executive branch subpoenas and their validity. You go ahead and use your topic sliding to call it an "out" if you like. I was very specific because you are extremely predictable and I know you would pull some tertiary bullshit like this out and claim it is proof. You think they are different than "legal subpoenas" anyway, so I am not too worried about your expert criticism no matter how much you and your entourage stroke each other off.

Their subpoenas are different. i.e. they're not the same as a legal subpoenas.

Really? Looks pretty clear to me you are saying congressional subpoenas are not legal subpoenas.

Their subpoenas are different. i.e. they're not the same as a legal subpoenas. His argument is that they don't have the "force of law". Which would be correct except they have the "force of the constitution".
Cherry picking one line is just lame on your part. It was in reference to the entire debate that had been going on and as you can see, I had more to say on it and I've cut out all the rest.

Either you don't know what you're talking about, or you have a damn hard time actually putting your arguments into any sort of coherent form which makes it very difficult to have any sort of rational debate with you.

What subpoena from an impeachment did you post that you say I had provided a site for? I provided info on an investigation into bengazi, not an impeachment.

The premise is that the subpoenas had force of law because they originated from a criminal investigation, making the comparison illegitimate. A crime is not required, but in order for a subpoena to exist, it must have the force of law including a penalty for defying it, which requires a vote in the house, or in Nixon's case a criminal investigation from which to issue the subpoena, the violation of which having legal penalty was the basis of that article of impeachment. In Trumps case there is neither a crime to base a subpoena on, nor a house vote, making them not legally even subpoenas.

I suggest you go and read some of the actual government documents etc I've previously posted. The republicans changed the rules and no vote or anything like that is required for them to open up an investigation and issue subpoenas with the "force of law" behind them as you say. I feel like you're so stuck on this that I should throw you a bone for something you could actually argue about them.

As for you claiming the court case I posted aren't valid. That's your opinion although since any discussion of the power of those subpoenas includes those cases I'd say you're wrong. But if you were right, then I guess since all the court cases the WH put in their letter have nothing to do with impeachment either, then they don't apply. Thus, their arguments and yours are invalid and they should be complying with the subpoenas.

No The White House doesn't acknowledge they are subpoenas.

"The House's failure to provide co-equal subpoena power in this case...". Complaining that Republicans haven't been given the power is an implicit admission that the other side has the power to issue subpoenas. Course that entire thing is false as well since they can, except that the committee has to vote and the majority (Democrats) could vote it down. They're only complaining that they can't issue them on their own.

As you posted yourself "without any legal basis and before the Committee even issued a subpoena---" Looks to me like they recognize them as subpoenas as they used a past tense to say that they have issued subpoenas.

And elsewhere regarding what they had received "it transmits a subpoena". Once again, they recognize them as subpoenas.

No where do they argue that they aren't valid subpoenas. They argue about "precedent". They argue that it's not in the legislative sphere. They argue that there's no due process (as I pointed out, since you think the cases I posted don't apply, then that same thing can be said about theirs). All of that stuff is just bogus and is only in there to force a court case that would draw everything out which they could then use to bolster the other argument in that letter that "impeachment" should be handled in the next election. But in that letter they didn't invoke executive privilege which I find odd. In that case, Pelosi etc know they would need to have a vote in order to strengthen they're case for their subpoenas in regards to executive privilege. Makes me think they don't actually want the vote so they can carry on using the argument to leave people with the impression he's being railroaded. Makes sense I suppose.

Just because you said other things doesn't mean you didn't say "Their subpoenas are different. i.e. they're not the same as a legal subpoenas."

That's not cherry picking, that's called a quote. You literally claimed congressional subpoenas are not "legal subpoenas". This quote is important because it shows your total ignorance of law. They are in fact issued in different ways, but they still have the same basic requirements to have legal effect, and they are both still very much legal documents.

You are correct that was a subpoena issued by The Congressional Committee On Oversight and Government Reform related to Hillary Clinton's private server, not an impeachment, still it was an example of an actual subpoena you yourself provided issued from congress itself as you are arguing was done in the case of Trump.

Here is the subpoena issued to Monica Lewinsky during the Bill Clinton impeachment for good measure and comparison: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-CDOC-106sdoc3/pdf/GPO-CDOC-106sdoc3-14-4.pdf

This is an actual subpoena: https://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/(70)%20Chaffetz%20Subpoena%20to%20Pagliano%2009-16-2016.pdf

This is NOT a subpoena: https://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/2019-09-27.EEC%20Engel%20Schiff%20%20to%20Pompeo-%20State%20re%20Document%20Subpoena.pdf

You will notice one has very distinctive legal terminology fitting specific legal requirements to make it an actionable legal document, and one does not.

here are the requirements for a subpoena to be actionable: https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcp/rule_45

Very clearly the recent so called "subpoenas" issued to Trump and other related officials regarding his impeachment DO NOT meet these basic foundational legal requirements.

The house COULD in fact issue actual subpoenas, but they have not. If they did however it would largely be a moot point, because as I explained before the legislative and executive branches are constitutionally of equal authority because of the separation of powers of the three branches of government. The office of the president can simply exercise executive privilege and not comply with any subpoenas issued unless the issuing party can demonstrate it falls outside of executive privilege. Of course Nancy Pelosi could simply call a vote to officially engage in an impeachment investigation and severely limit the executive privilege of the office of the president, but she won't do that, because it would allow the president to present his own evidence which would implicate many influential people in the Democrat party in exactly the type of corruption they are attempting to frame Trump for.

"The recipient of a duly issued and valid congressional subpoena has a legal obligation to comply, absent a valid and overriding privilege or other legal justification. But the subpoena is only as effective as the means by which it may be enforced. Without a process by which Congress can coerce compliance or deter non-compliance, the subpoena would be reduced to a formalized request rather than a constitutionally based demand for information."

"Summary" Page 2: https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45653.pdf

"Executive Privilege

The use of some contempt procedures against an executive branch official invoking executive privilege at the direction of the President could be viewed as frustrating the President’s ability to protect the confidentiality of his communications—a protection rooted in the separation of powers.(172) In general, executive privilege is an implied legal doctrine that permits the executive branch to “to resist disclosure of information the confidentiality of which [is] crucial to fulfillment of the unique role and responsibilities of the executive branch of our government.”(173)
Because past subpoena enforcement disputes between Congress and the executive branch have involved such assertions, it is necessary to outline briefly executive privilege’s general contours. The Supreme Court has only rarely addressed executive privilege, but its most significant explanation of the doctrine came in the unanimous opinion of United States v. Nixon.(174) Nixon involved the President’s assertion of executive privilege in refusing to comply with a criminal trial subpoena—issued upon the request of a special prosecutor—for electronic recordings of conversations he had in the Oval Office with White House advisers.(175) The Court’s opinion recognized an implied constitutional privilege protecting presidential communications, holding that the “privilege of confidentiality of presidential communications” is “fundamental to the operation of Government and inextricably rooted in the separation of powers.”(176) The justification underlying the privilege related to the integrity of presidential decision making, with the Court reasoning that the importance of protecting a President’s communications with his advisers was “too plain to require further discussion,” as “[h]uman experience teaches that those who expect public dissemination of their remarks may well temper candor with a concern for appearances and for their own interests to the detriment of the decision making process.”(177) Even so,the Court determined that when the President asserts only a “generalized interest” in the confidentiality of his communications,that interest must be weighed against the need for

disclosure in the given case.(178) In conducting that balancing, the Court held that the President’s “generalized” assertion of privilege “cannot prevail over the fundamental demands of due process of law in the fair administration of criminal justice,” and therefore“must yield to the demonstrated, specific need for evidence in a pending criminal trial.”(179) The Nixon opinion (180) established three key characteristics of executive privilege, at least as it relates to presidential communications. First, the Court expressly rejected the assertion that the privilege was absolute. Instead, the Court found the privilege to be qualified, requiring that it be assessed in a way that balances “competing interests” and “preserves the essential functions of each branch.”(181) Second, to protect the “public interest in candid, objective, and even blunt or harsh opinions in presidential decision making,” the Court viewed confidential presidential communications as “presumptively privileged.”(182) As a result, the Court appeared to suggest that some degree of deference is due to a President’s initial determination that certain information is protected by the privilege.(183) Moreover, the burden would appear to be on the party seeking the information to overcome that “presumption” through a strong showing of need for the information.(184) Third, the Court viewed the privilege as limited to communications made “‘in performance of [a President’s] responsibilities,’‘of his office,’ and made ‘in the process of shaping policies and making decisions. . . .’”(185) Thus, the privilege does not appear to apply to all presidential communications. "

(I added selected bold)

Pages 20-21: https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45653.pdf

As you can see, the only reason the subpoenas were enforceable against Nixon was the fact that the subpoenas were issued in relation to a criminal trial, otherwise he would have been able to exercise his executive privilege to not comply with them. This is what I was arguing a while ago, but the peanut gallery here insisted on making some retarded argument about impeachment not being a criminal proceeding to distract from this documented precedent.

"In addition, the House has not provided the Committees' Ranking Members with the authority to issue subpoenas. The right of the minority to issue subpoenas-subject to the same rules as the majority-has been the standard, bipartisan practice in all recent resolutions authorizing presidential impeachment inquiries.11 The House's failure to provide co-equal subpoena power in this case ensures that any inquiry will be nothing more than a one-sided effort by House Democrats to gather information favorable to their views and to selectively release it as only they determine. The House's utter disregard for the established procedural safeguards followed in past impeachment inquiries shows that the current proceedings are nothing more than an unconstitutional exercise in political theater. "

Page 4: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/PAC-Letter-10.08.2019.pdf

Didn't you just get done ridiculing me for "cherry picking" because I quoted you? Clearly they are explicitly saying they DO NOT have the constitutional authority to issue subpoenas without also providing that same authority to the minority via a vote to engage in an official impeachment investigation. Sure they can call a bag of rocks an "impeachment investigation", but in order for them to exercise the issuing of constitutional and legally enforceable subpoenas, a vote is in fact required.

"As if denying the President basic procedural protections were not enough, the Committees have also resorted to threats and intimidation against potential Executive Branch witnesses. Threats by the Committees against Executive Branch witnesses who assert common and longstanding rights destroy the integrity of the process and brazenly violate fundamental due process. In letters to State Department employees, the Committees have ominously threatened­ without any legal basis and before the Committees even issued a subpoena-that "[ a ]ny failure to appear" in response to a mere letter request for a deposition "shall constitute evidence of obstruction."12 Worse, the Committees have broadly threatened that if State Department officials attempt to insist upon the right for the Department to have an agency lawyer present at depositions to protect legitimate Executive Branch confidentiality interests-or apparently if they make any effort to protect those confidentiality interests at all-these officials will have their salaries withheld. 13"

You have severe reading comprehension problems in addition to your cherry picking. They are clearly stating that these letters were issued before any subpoenas were even produced. They are in no way validating the requests for information as actionable subpoenas.

No where do they argue that they aren't valid subpoenas. They argue about "precedent". They argue that it's not in the legislative sphere. They argue that there's no due process (as I pointed out, since you think the cases I posted don't apply, then that same thing can be said about theirs). All of that stuff is just bogus and is only in there to force a court case that would draw everything out which they could then use to bolster the other argument in that letter that "impeachment" should be handled in the next election. But in that letter they didn't invoke executive privilege which I find odd. In that case, Pelosi etc know they would need to have a vote in order to strengthen they're case for their subpoenas in regards to executive privilege. Makes me think they don't actually want the vote so they can carry on using the argument to leave people with the impression he's being railroaded. Makes sense I suppose.

Here you are literally just pulling a string of unsupported baseless assertions directly from your ass. Your cases don't apply because they are unrelated to impeachment and the adversarial legal situation between the executive and legislative branches. Essentially you are arguing a manager from McDonald's can write up a cashier at Burger King. It makes no sense. They are not even in  the same arenas. The precedent they address in this document is DIRECTLY addressing precedent set in past impeachment processes. They didn't have to invoke executive privilege because IT WASN'T AN ACTUAL SUBPOENA. They could have literally not even responded and they would have legally been able to do NOTHING about it, because it was nothing more than a request. No one is preventing Pelosi from calling a vote, so your argument that they aren't invoking executive privilege to prevent a vote is fucking retarded.

This was fun and all but you are kind of a moron and this is a waste of time because you don't have the capacity to understand anything I am presenting you. If anyone else thinks I am wrong and cares to continue on where Viper1 left off, feel free, and I will be happy to respond. Until then I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
Viper1

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:42:06 PM

Good job, you can re-present information already presented. This discussion was always about executive branch subpoenas and their validity. You go ahead and use your topic sliding to call it an "out" if you like. I was very specific because you are extremely predictable and I know you would pull some tertiary bullshit like this out and claim it is proof. You think they are different than "legal subpoenas" anyway, so I am not too worried about your expert criticism no matter how much you and your entourage stroke each other off.

You've claimed they didn't issue any "real" subpoenas prior to Oct 31st. You've made blanket statements about that. You were just shown one proving you're wrong and you can try and twist it how you wish but that doesn't change the fact..

Yeah. I'm not going to bother with that "legal" thing again. Not my problem if you didn't comprehend what I was referring to at the time. I will give you that it was a poor choice of word on my part but given the context of the conversation at the time it should be been obvious what I meant anyway.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 08:35:05 PM

You've claimed they didn't issue any "real" subpoenas prior to Oct 31st. You've made blanket statements about that. You were just shown one proving you're wrong and you can try and twist it how you wish but that doesn't change the fact..

Yeah. I'm not going to bother with that "legal" thing again. Not my problem if you didn't comprehend what I was referring to at the time. I will give you that it was a poor choice of word on my part but given the context of the conversation at the time it should be been obvious what I meant anyway.

TL;DR

"What you meant is irrelevant, what I meant is obvious."
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 02:45:30 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2019, 03:05:07 AM by TECSHARE

Obviously he was wrong. He just has a pathological inability to admit when he is wrong about something. Its utterly bizarre.

Such a document was indeed produced:

https://i.imgur.com/TDa6SiS.png

Let's dissect this piece-by-piece:

-document resembling a subpoena ✔
-from The House ✔
-regarding impeachment ✔
-before October 31st 2019 ✔

Now I'm sure TS will say, "Oh but I didn't mean that, I meant this or this," because again, he has this clinical, almost neuropathologically-driven inability to admit when he was wrong.

The whole premise of the conflict to begin with was whether House issued subpoenas served to the executive branch were legitimate or not, but don't let that stop you from jerking each other off in public.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 03:07:33 AM

The whole premise of the conflict to begin with was whether House issued subpoenas served to the executive branch were legitimate or not, but don't let that stop you from jerking each other off in public.

No, it absolutely wasn't. You upped the ante from not being able to produce the Pompeo or Giuliani subpoenas to any subpoena related to the impeachment. Now you are doing some backtracking and while admitting the subpoenas exist you are now claiming they are not legitimate. That's an entirely different issue, one which I'm sure you know better than the house committees that issued the subpoenas. Whether or not you feel they are "legitimate" is besides the point.

Feel free to worm around some more.

No it is exactly the same issue from the start. Whether they are legitimate or not depends explicitly upon who they are issued to as the executive and legislative branches are co-equal. You still haven't produced the subpoenas under dispute no matter how thirsty you are to craft this tertiary bullshit into a win.
TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2016

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:11:09 AM

Meanwhile, after being presented with documents in another thread:

OOO court documents, very official! Clearly everything you say is true, you referenced official court documents after all.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 08:17:10 AM

No it is exactly the same issue from the start. Whether they are legitimate or not depends explicitly upon who they are issued to as the executive and legislative branches are co-equal. You still haven't produced the subpoenas under dispute no matter how thirsty you are to craft this tertiary bullshit into a win.

See? This is what I was talking about. You are worming your way out of having to admit you were wrong about no subpoenas being produced by the house and shifting the focus to obfuscate this fact.

You keep getting proven wrong, and then shifting the debate to something else, and then you are proven wrong there, so you shift it again.

For someone who talks such a huge game your knowledge of these issues is very superficial.

I feel like you're just trolling us at this point so I'm bowing out. Its impossible to debate someone when they are incapable of debating honestly.

This was the initial premise. If there is any worming going on it is you worming your way out of the burden of proof that the subpoenas issued to the executive were valid or even ever existed. Goodbye for now until you bow out again when you can't restrain yourself and or you run out of arguments.

Meanwhile, after being presented with documents in another thread:

OOO court documents, very official! Clearly everything you say is true, you referenced official court documents after all.

Thanks for proving once again you are completely unable to separate politics discussed here from forum issues. You belong nowhere near any trust lists as you are controlled by your emotions and are unable to rely on logic.

Viper1

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:56:05 AM

the subpoenas issued to the executive
The DOD is part of the executive branch. The subpoena was issued to someone from the DOD, thus the "executive". The DOD also used "executive privilege" in their bitch letter.

DOJ is part of the executive branch. Subpoenas were issued to them to get unredacted grand jury testimony from the Mueler report as part of the impeachment inquiry. The executive made the same sort of arguments and they've lost the case on multiple points. Course it's not going to be completely resolved until some time next year but it will most likely come down to the main point of whether or not the private information can be made available and nothing to do with whether the subpoena or request is legal or not.

controlled by your emotions and are unable to rely on logic.
Says the person who will not admit he was wrong about there being no subpoenas issued at all or that there is a high degree of at least circumstantial proof that the the Rudy/Pompeo subpoenas exist given they've said they do. That's some awesome high level reasoning and logic coming from you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: