Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten Billion Coin – a new blockchain designed to empower Chinese industries  (Read 850 times)
kunickis

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:51:25 AM

Develop capital-raising functionality for the YiBaiYi platform - I've read about this stage of the roadmap. Are there any details of the implementation of this strategy?
it is interesting for me to know, I would like to be sure that the platform will be able to provide high consumption of coins.
gakalexs

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:32:34 AM

I think it's best to start by getting free Airdrop coins. This is a good opportunity to join the project and add a part to the IEO
if the project presents a large-scale development strategy, and for the Chinese region this is very possible, the value of the token may begin to grow after the completion of the IEO. Perhaps I also use the maximum possible ways to get coins
I think that this idea of blockchain for small entrepreneurs can have a lot of support from the participants
reginaanne_d

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:17:24 PM

I read in the press that the project has been providing its services since August 8 . tell please this truth or not ?

Yes it's all very interesting and I wonder what partners are negotiating for the project to be implemented or something like that.
Oh, that's very interesting. If articles about the early partnership? I would love to learn more about the platform's success.
I see an article on the exchange partnership.
https://medium.com/@TenBillionCoin/ten-billion-coins-3rd-partnership-and-ieo-announcement-931ae27624e8
On the website you can see three companies that are early partners of the project in terms of development.
it is very good to see who is supporting the development and understand the scale of the project. After all, I see a large number of coins that the team presented for its blockchain, and without the support of partners it is difficult to make a large-scale implementation of the project into the business environment.
manee

Activity: 5

MMM EXTRA-the right step towards the goal!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 01:01:54 PM

I am pleased with your achievements in finding partners to start an effective blockchain launch. Have you already presented blockchain for them at the testing stage?

MMM participants get up to 100% per month
saikiran1112

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:43:31 PM

I am interested to know what features will be presented on your platform and what categories of entrepreneurs will be able to join you?
I read that many companies can take advantage of the blockchain of this project. There are no restrictions for those who can use the Ten Billion features, and the team also plans to involve the African region in the future.
makel111983

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:27:47 PM

YiBaiYi Blockchain and Smart Contract Technology can increase job opportunities many companies in China. And I think entrepreneurs are ready to use blockchain.
let's see how actively the news will be updated and the number of registered companies to work with. At the initial stage, I see that we are talking about 10 companies
nslasha

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:12:27 PM

a wonderful project and I will be happy to support you in the near future. Since I see a great prospect in this and it seems to me that the project will be in demand.
now passes phase IEO? I would like to see when the coin will be listed for trading?
the project is going through an active phase of token sale on three exchanges. And the timing of IEO is coming to an end.
I like the strategy of the project in conducting IEO on different exchanges with different conditions. It's very attention-grabbing.
Yes, in general, I am also satisfied with all the conditions of sale of the coin. Will the list of partners for listing be expanded after the completion of the IEO?
cvasy1973

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:52:51 PM

YiBaiYi Blockchain and Smart Contract Technology can increase job opportunities many companies in China. And I think entrepreneurs are ready to use blockchain.
the team promises to launch first company on the YiBaiYi platform.
Where can I find its name?
Serka81

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:36:30 PM

I think that your team has gathered the best experts , and that is why you have already been able to bring the project to such an active phase of development.
toro100

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:20:32 PM

will your team analyze the work of companies before you start working with him? Can all small entrepreneurs join the blockchain?
I think TenBillionCoin will provide support for beginners in the field of innovative solutions. The initial stage of transition of companies should be qualitatively analyzed by experts.
I read that the team will analyze the feasibility of adding companies to the platform to interact with the Ten Billion blockchain.
Lekhraj

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:54:15 AM

will your team analyze the work of companies before you start working with him? Can all small entrepreneurs join the blockchain?
I think TenBillionCoin will provide support for beginners in the field of innovative solutions. The initial stage of transition of companies should be qualitatively analyzed by experts.
I read that the team will analyze the feasibility of adding companies to the platform to interact with the Ten Billion blockchain.
This will be a good start of cooperation between companies and the platform, for some entrepreneurs will need the help of experts to choose a strategy.
Timothy23

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:36:05 AM

I think that your team has gathered the best experts , and that is why you have already been able to bring the project to such an active phase of development.
I read the information about the Creator of the project. I think that his extensive experience and commitment to innovative solutions will be able to present a high-quality project
xandros3

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:17:07 AM

Today, as I understand it, is the last day of the token sale. Is there any preliminary information about how much the project was able to collect to develop its blockchain?
FROGGER321

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 10:03:10 AM

I think that after the sale of the coin is completed, we will be able to get more information about the success of the project.
maycondeoliveira

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:44:28 AM

I think that the purpose of the project is clear, and for China, such a blockchain can be very beneficial against the background of the development and application of digital technologies in this region.
Rajan80

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:28:43 AM

a wonderful project and I will be happy to support you in the near future. Since I see a great prospect in this and it seems to me that the project will be in demand.
now passes phase IEO? I would like to see when the coin will be listed for trading?
the project is going through an active phase of token sale on three exchanges. And the timing of IEO is coming to an end.
I like the strategy of the project in conducting IEO on different exchanges with different conditions. It's very attention-grabbing.
Yes, in general, I am also satisfied with all the conditions of sale of the coin. Will the list of partners for listing be expanded after the completion of the IEO?
On social media, I read about a new exchange that has already listed a coin and is now awaiting the start of trading. I think that the project will have a great start of coin trading.
CryptoGoddess

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:41:28 PM

I think we won't get all the information about the partners at an early stage of development, but now the team has submitted an article that focuses on their work in this direction.
https://medium.com/@TenBillionCoin/ten-billion-coins-3rd-partnership-and-ieo-announcement-931ae27624e8
adhirahman64

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:49:04 PM

let's see how actively the news will be updated and the number of registered companies to work with. At the initial stage, I see that we are talking about 10 companies
I think the list will not be limited to a few companies after the launch of the platform, but I think the first companies will attract the attention of the community to work with TenBillion Coin.
NIKOLAC555

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:57:54 PM

it seems to me that the blockchain, which will participate in the work of large Chinese enterprises, will have great opportunities for the consumption of coins. Glad to join as an investor.
suwarta

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:05:10 PM

I am interested to know what features will be presented on your platform and what categories of entrepreneurs will be able to join you?
I read that many companies can take advantage of the blockchain of this project. There are no restrictions for those who can use the Ten Billion features, and the team also plans to involve the African region in the future.
I do not quite understand why the team plans to direct its expansion strategy to the African region after China.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: