Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten Billion Coin – a new blockchain designed to empower Chinese industries  (Read 849 times)
lyudmich56

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:51:38 AM

it seems to me that the blockchain, which will participate in the work of large Chinese enterprises, will have great opportunities for the consumption of coins. Glad to join as an investor.
Airdrop and excellent coin price are attractive to investors, but I would like to see the development of the project. For example, a review of the MVP.
Let's see what will happen after the completion of the IEO. MVP can add more clarity to the functionality of the platform. For me, not everything is clear.
The community of investors supports the coin perfectly. And I think the MVP will boost coin demand even more. I'm waiting for a listing.
the road map does not say that. The next step is to launch the platform? When will the test take place?
The first companies are already represented in the list of partners who will help to develop the project. So I think the project may have a closed testing phase.
I hope that the team will take care of informing their community so that they can follow the progress of the development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hassanihsain

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:51:18 AM

I would like to participate in the Airdrop coin distribution. I see that the IEO is already closed, and the airdrop is still available? What are the conditions?
tasks for airdrop specified in the Telegram. It's still open to people wanting to get YBY, I've seen that.
When will the Airdrop be closed? I understand that the listing will be held only after its completion.
jayca51

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:07:45 AM

I think China is well suited for the development of blockchain. I read that conditions have now changed and the country is paying a lot of attention to digital integration. YiBaiYi will be an interesting project.
lukeme

MMMGlobal is my salvation

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 12:29:14 PM

it seems to me that the blockchain, which will participate in the work of large Chinese enterprises, will have great opportunities for the consumption of coins. Glad to join as an investor.
Airdrop and excellent coin price are attractive to investors, but I would like to see the development of the project. For example, a review of the MVP.
Let's see what will happen after the completion of the IEO. MVP can add more clarity to the functionality of the platform. For me, not everything is clear.
The community of investors supports the coin perfectly. And I think the MVP will boost coin demand even more. I'm waiting for a listing.
the road map does not say that. The next step is to launch the platform? When will the test take place?
I think we'll get more news after the listing. After all, trading coins on exchanges will be active only if the team successfully continues to develop.

MMMGlobal is a community of people helping
loxsegei

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:45:58 PM

I didn't understand exactly what the launch phase of the first company on the platform meant. Is it about using the platform to work? And it will happen before the start of the listing?
I think we are talking about cooperation at an early stage of development of digital solutions for the enterprise, but perhaps this stage will not be so fast.
temo8833

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:55:45 PM

After the Chinese market starts working with the YiBaiYi platform, I am sure that other regions will be interested in interacting with your network.
each country, which has developed production and has extensive interaction with companies throughout the region, is interested in creating its own blockchain. I think that China can develop its capabilities in this matter.
blockchain technologies add more trust between participants and automate many stages. I think companies will be able to find more opportunities on the platform to conduct their relationships in the global market. And this will allow the project to become popular.
Aleksei-1

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:14:08 PM

If in 2020 the team plans to start working with 20 companies, by 2021 this list will be increased several times. Chinese industry is well developed and there is a huge potential for YBY.
ChiLi

Activity: 8

MMM IS A WAY TO GET RICH

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 05:26:05 PM

a great development plan, if the platform gathers a large number of companies around it, then the coin can provide excellent profits for me.
The total supply of coins is also quite significant, and only the activity of Tenbillionnet participants will be able to provide high liquidity of the coin, so the team should make every effort to find as many companies as possible.

MMM is a way to get rich
Rhakim22

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:42:19 PM

What services can the project team offer to the companies they want to work with? Will they be paid in YBY?
naresh23p23

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:04:27 PM

After the Chinese market starts working with the YiBaiYi platform, I am sure that other regions will be interested in interacting with your network.
much depends on the participants if their reputation is famous in the international market, then, of course, it will expand the opportunities of YiBaiYi in other countries
I also think that the reputation of companies can bring good fame for the project. I saw the names of the first partners, and I think the team chose a good strategy in this.
arnos19

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:48:58 AM

much depends on the participants if their reputation is famous in the international market, then, of course, it will expand the opportunities of YiBaiYi in other countries
I also think that the reputation of companies can bring good fame for the project. I saw the names of the first partners, and I think the team chose a good strategy in this.
Did I understand correctly that three partners from the list of Chinese companies will be among the first to participate in the application of the Ten Billion blockchain?
Masroor

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:56:10 AM

What services can the project team offer to the companies they want to work with? Will they be paid in YBY?
I think that the integration of production with blockchain is different services of process optimization, and the team will analyze the opportunities for companies. But I still continue to read WP, maybe there are other functions.
Andrei80

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:52:18 PM

a great development plan, if the platform gathers a large number of companies around it, then the coin can provide excellent profits for me.
The total supply of coins is also quite significant, and only the activity of Tenbillionnet participants will be able to provide high liquidity of the coin, so the team should make every effort to find as many companies as possible.
I think that thanks to the connections of the CEO of the project and his experience in the business environment, the team will quickly continue to gain momentum
tejadafx

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:57:15 PM

not a lot of information. The development of the project may take more time if only the soft cap will be collected?
Swisization

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:54:58 PM

If in 2020 the team plans to start working with 20 companies, by 2021 this list will be increased several times. Chinese industry is well developed and there is a huge potential for YBY.
I also supported the project. I hope the coin will give me a good return.
arnos19

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:51:42 PM

and how will the platform's services be paid for? Will payment be possible in fiat?
Masroor

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:49:45 PM

each country, which has developed production and has extensive interaction with companies throughout the region, is interested in creating its own blockchain. I think that China can develop its capabilities in this matter.
blockchain technologies add more trust between participants and automate many stages. I think companies will be able to find more opportunities on the platform to conduct their relationships in the global market. And this will allow the project to become popular.
well, this will certainly affect the liquidity of the coin. Now the strategy of long-term storage is not clear, but I think that the launch of the platform will help to assess this prospect.
Andrei80

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:47:59 PM

I see that China's national strategy will allow the project to quickly become popular. Blockchain is actively promoted in this region.
tejadafx

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:31:40 PM

I didn't understand exactly what the launch phase of the first company on the platform meant. Is it about using the platform to work? And it will happen before the start of the listing?
I think we are talking about cooperation at an early stage of development of digital solutions for the enterprise, but perhaps this stage will not be so fast.
until the results of the IEO are announced, the team cannot determine its development strategy for sure.
Swisization

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:12:51 PM

I think China is well suited for the development of blockchain. I read that conditions have now changed and the country is paying a lot of attention to digital integration. YiBaiYi will be an interesting project.
I also want to take part in this project. Now there is an opportunity to buy a token or get it for free?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: