Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Look For In A Bounty Campaign  (Read 1143 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:10:00 AM

I think the problems about the bounty campaign nowadays is about the allocation of rewards as well as the time of distribution and if it's vesting or not. Bounty campaigns often change the allocation and timeline of distribution, there's no certainty that the bounty hunters will have a good payout and chance to sell it. It doesn't matter how good the project is most hunters lost interest on it because of the above reasons.
Although the payment of bounties and rewards is one of the important points, the first thing that concerns me, or maybe most people, is the concept of the project. a good project with the best concept has many supporters, especially if you have a good reward. the most important thing about choosing a bounty project is whether the project has the potential to develop or not. besides that, we also sometimes see teams, and also partnerships.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:06:56 AM

I don't know what to look for anymore, every single experience about bounties are not helping or stopping me not to fall victim to time wasting projects, all i have left in me is just gut to keep trying my luck because thats what bounties are based on this days, simply luck

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:22:34 AM

I recently started managing my first bounty campaign, however, its been a few days and we have yet to see any traction.

The project I'm managing the campaign for is currently in their early startup stages, however, they are running on the VeChainThor Blockchain, they are closely related and in collaboration with an existing prominent project, and are set to release their MVP before the public sale is even set to end.

All these are clear indications, at least to myself, that the project is legitimate and seems to have potential to be a great success. So I would have expected to see more traction by now, but I haven't.

So my question to you all, what do you look for in a bounty campaign?
Do you value a project with a better product, or a project that is giving away higher rewards?
Are there any requirements that steer you away from participating in a campaign?

Any insight and feedback would be extremely helpful so that I can adjust my campaign if needed in order to maximize the results.

Thanks!
Actually I stopped trying to be in any bounty campaign that’s paying with their own currency or tokens because all of them are scammers,sorry for the terms but the last 5 bounty hat I joined are all scams even at first looks so good and handled by prominent Managers in this forum

So all in all?never join or handle bounty campaign now unless the will pay either bitcoin or other ranked currency and must be escrowed the amount or else this will be another scammers

HB Wallet

Activity: 156
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:34:16 AM

I recently started managing my first bounty campaign, however, its been a few days and we have yet to see any traction.

The project I'm managing the campaign for is currently in their early startup stages, however, they are running on the VeChainThor Blockchain, they are closely related and in collaboration with an existing prominent project, and are set to release their MVP before the public sale is even set to end.

All these are clear indications, at least to myself, that the project is legitimate and seems to have potential to be a great success. So I would have expected to see more traction by now, but I haven't.

Do you value a project with a better product, or a project that is giving away higher rewards?
Are there any requirements that steer you away from participating in a campaign?

Any insight and feedback would be extremely helpful so that I can adjust my campaign if needed in order to maximize the results.

Thanks!

I suggest you should invest in your whitepaper because that's gonna talk a lot about your concept. High rewards sound tempting but not really what make people get the buzz going.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:39:18 AM

Thanks!

I suggest you should invest in your whitepaper because that's gonna talk a lot about your concept. High rewards sound tempting but not really what make people get the buzz going.
Higher rewards sounds deceiving and so is whitepaper, many project are already scam or dead but they have astonishing whitepaper that are far from copycats but still they failed, these points are not going to guarantee that a project is what they claimed to be
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:45:40 AM

For me

First - Manager must be legit and high profile

Second - white paper must be legit as well and I will study deeply before applying or even investing

Third - the team must be TRUE and not fake because most of the project now has fake team

Fourth - Road map should be transparent and truthful

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ArmyJune

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:49:56 AM

Thanks!

Higher rewards sounds deceiving and so is whitepaper, many project are already scam or dead but they have astonishing whitepaper that are far from copycats but still they failed, these points are not going to guarantee that a project is what they claimed to be

But that's the common way people approach a project right?
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:11:44 AM

The first thing i look for in every bounty campaigns is what will make the project have high demand, working product is a must for any coin to have higher demand or adoption now, especially now that altcoins are falling hard if the project is not strong enough it will surely fail

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:29:26 AM

Im looking for a campaign that has a working product because its an indication if the project will succeed or not.

The team should be transparent with advisor that has previous success project record.

A reputed manager who will manage the campaign is important too because usually its a sign of legitimate project.

Brybro27 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

Bounty Management - t.me/Brybro

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 02:31:07 PM

Thanks!
I don't bother myself with high reward bounties because they will never achieve that price on bounty allocation, good bounties always have very low bounty allocation like 50k or 70k, veil project was an example, these projects know that the coins they are giving out have better value thats why they arent giving out 200k to 500k worth of coin.

You are one of the few!

Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:56:47 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2019, 03:20:53 PM by Freddy11

Nothing but just a certain vision that I know will carry towards exchange. It’s just time waste to put efforts with something that brings no rewards. So, I will really not want to join any Bounty Campaign where I don’t feel comfortable in terms of their vision and rewards. So this has to be 100% on the mark. If this is not right, it will just not work at all in our favour. So we need to be wise with these things.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:25:35 PM

most prize hunters choose good projects, strong communities, real roadmaps, quality products, many participants are involved, teams and developers have a good background and the team is responsible for the work of the participants.
You've said it all. In addition to what you've started, the record and credibility of a Bounty Manager is another factor to consider. A project can be good in everything, but coming to bounty campaign, a bounty manager can be so good in frustrating hunters. Some of them don't even know how to screen a project before offering to manage the campaign for them.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 03:28:14 PM

most prize hunters choose good projects, strong communities, real roadmaps, quality products, many participants are involved, teams and developers have a good background and the team is responsible for the work of the participants.
You've said it all. In addition to what you've started, the record and credibility of a Bounty Manager is another factor to consider. A project can be good in everything, but coming to bounty campaign, a bounty manager can be so good in frustrating hunters. Some of them don't even know how to screen a project before offering to manage the campaign for them.

How do you determine if the bounty manager is credible or not? Do you look at their history on here, Bitcointalk, or do you look them up via some other resource like LinkedIn? I'm asking as I don't know where to build my portfolio for others to know that I'm credible and professional.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:33:26 PM

During the early days most of the time I look upon the trust of the campaign manager and used to join the bounty campaigns. This further changed when I get the bounty rewards and those weren't worth nothing even after holding for months. Some even go without getting listed to the exchanges.

Later I started to study the project and the core industry upon which the project is associated with. By this time I started to participate on bounty campaigns run to promote exchanges. Those gave me better results than participation following specific campaign managers.

Now however we go and research it is quite hard to segregate the best and the worst. Because what we think unworthy is succeeding while the one which is been expected big goes unknown when the bounty campaigns gets over.
Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 03:34:06 PM

Thanks!
Actually I stopped trying to be in any bounty campaign that’s paying with their own currency or tokens because all of them are scammers,sorry for the terms but the last 5 bounty hat I joined are all scams even at first looks so good and handled by prominent Managers in this forum

So all in all?never join or handle bounty campaign now unless the will pay either bitcoin or other ranked currency and must be escrowed the amount or else this will be another scammers

I'm sorry to hear you've been scammed so many times. However, for a startup to offer anything but their native token is pretty hard to do since most startups don't have the money to offer this right from the beginning. I understand the concept of why it is better, but for a real project that is focusing on building their platform/product, the money should be spent towards that rather than a marketing effort.

Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 05:59:48 PM

Im looking for a campaign that has a working product because its an indication if the project will succeed or not.

The team should be transparent with advisor that has previous success project record.

A reputed manager who will manage the campaign is important too because usually its a sign of legitimate project.

trusted gift managers usually become the main yardstick for prize hunters because previous work histories have given success to the projects they have done.

How do you view a bounty manager's past work? Do you look up on this platform, or do you look at a different site?

103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:26:51 PM

There are several factors to be considered but to mention a few, first,  the team backing the project, that is paramount, the token metrics of the project,  the bounty reward and also the duration. Sometimes the bounty manager attract or make people not to join. No one will see a bounty manager that has never managed a project that is productive and continue to join his bounty.

EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:37:08 PM

I look into the project, not bounty manager nor the high rewards! If a project has a reputed partnership, a unique plan, and unique catchy website, I will choose that project's whitepaper to read it! After then if the project has a real-life use cases plan, then I will do that bounty! I do a very little of bounty, but I am happy with it!

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:39:38 PM

Things have change now, there are different aspect we are need to know now.
First, which will they use? IEO or ICO? I will definitely pick the IEO.
If that so, on which platform they will do it? the bigger the better, will pick that instantly if they are with Binance or OKEX.
Is the budget good or too low? what is the softcap?
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:28:42 PM

Things have change now, there are different aspect we are need to know now.
First, which will they use? IEO or ICO? I will definitely pick the IEO.
If that so, on which platform they will do it? the bigger the better, will pick that instantly if they are with Binance or OKEX.
Is the budget good or too low? what is the softcap?
For you, the tangible difference in ICO and IEO will be that after  ICO tokens will gain price for years, and after IEO you will be able to earn profits the next day.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: