Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Look For In A Bounty Campaign  (Read 1143 times)
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:10:17 PM

for me, even though they offer big rewards but if it's a rubbish project, of course I won't want to follow it, lately in many  ieo bounty programs from unknown markets like latoken, p2pb, exmarket who offer bounties with big rewards only after The bounty finished their project without clarity and there were even some that indicated scams, it was better to look for a project that offered a small reward but there was potential for the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brybro27 (OP)

Activity: 98

Bounty Management - t.me/Brybro

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 05:42:15 PM

for me, even though they offer big rewards but if it's a rubbish project, of course I won't want to follow it, lately in many  ieo bounty programs from unknown markets like latoken, p2pb, exmarket who offer bounties with big rewards only after The bounty finished their project without clarity and there were even some that indicated scams, it was better to look for a project that offered a small reward but there was potential for the future.

See, the campaign I'm managing has received a lot of complaints that the bounty reward pool is too small. It is capped at $30,000 worth of tokens, which doesn't seem very small to me. Even if it is small, the rewards for each task are pretty high as the tasks are super easy and take less than 30 seconds.

But then again, with a smaller reward pool, there is a better chance the price won't dump as soon as they hit the market. This is another huge key factor in my mind as well.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:55:12 PM

To be honest, the existence of the bounty campaigns don't contribute to the investor's hard investment decisions. They use the all possible options for taking the more reward from the bounty allocation but teams delay the bounty distribution initially for decrease the chances of dumped tokens by the bounty hunters. Taking into consideration the bounty campaign conditions, applying KYC can deduct the huge applicants from applying the bounty campaign in my opinion.
Denlon

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:57:22 PM

So my question to you all, what do you look for in a bounty campaign?
Answer: Free money!!!
Do you value a project with a better product, or a project that is giving away higher rewards?
Answer: Better product and higher rewards!!!
Are there any requirements that steer you away from participating in a campaign?
Answer: Easy participating instruction and multi-languages support.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:00:32 PM

We need to explore more about the team and what is project is about?

These information is must known thing while you are getting participated in the bounty campaigns. Next you need to focus about bounty manager and what is location. Normally I can see raise of number of campaign managers in this forum.
They are not worthy actually I suggest to go under management of European managers.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 06:02:41 PM

Answer: Free money!!!
Do you value a project with a better product, or a project that is giving away higher rewards?
Answer: Better product and higher rewards!!!
Are there any requirements that steer you away from participating in a campaign?
Answer: Easy participating instruction and multi-languages support.

You are asking for too much  Cheesy

pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:11:00 PM

i did look for the team, website , reward. i did look for the team because you will know if the bounty campaign will be succesfull if you background check them for thier previous works second is the website of they have a website you can assure that the campaign is not a scam and lastly the reward if the reward is reasonable for the work it is another reason for me to sign up for that
I agree, I’m also applying everything listed by you in the search for new companies, I also pay attention to the finished product, even better if it already works
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:15:46 PM

When I decide to join a bounty campaing, I usually check the distribution amount and the ratio first. So, if the rules are tough and the return is very low, I don't join. In economics, we have opportunity cost. I could do something else to make more money than I will get from the bounty if the bounty reward is very low. So, basically, I just calculate my opportunity cost.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 06:26:57 PM

When I decide to join a bounty campaing, I usually check the distribution amount and the ratio first. So, if the rules are tough and the return is very low, I don't join. In economics, we have opportunity cost. I could do something else to make more money than I will get from the bounty if the bounty reward is very low. So, basically, I just calculate my opportunity cost.
You are doing the right thing, because every Bounty Hunter should value his work, and not give his work for free to someone, so that someone earns on it.  In addition, very often they express the opinion that the work of the Bounty Hunter is a mere trifle, but nevertheless we spend on it not only our personal time, which can be used for other purposes in order to get good income on the cryptocurrency market.  In turn, I always try to look at the basis of the project itself to understand how promising it can be in the future and how much this product will be in demand in the society, because I want to leave the received remuneration for long-term storage until the value of the coins increases.  Of course, if this is possible.
Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 06:40:02 PM

You are doing the right thing, because every Bounty Hunter should value his work, and not give his work for free to someone, so that someone earns on it.  In addition, very often they express the opinion that the work of the Bounty Hunter is a mere trifle, but nevertheless we spend on it not only our personal time, which can be used for other purposes in order to get good income on the cryptocurrency market.  In turn, I always try to look at the basis of the project itself to understand how promising it can be in the future and how much this product will be in demand in the society, because I want to leave the received remuneration for long-term storage until the value of the coins increases.  Of course, if this is possible.

But in order to determine the value of the reward, you have to determine the value of the project. I mean, the bounty could reward you $10 in their tokens for one task, but if the project is low quality and has zero value, then the tokens will never actually hit the market, or they will cost much less than what they were pegged as during the bounty campaign.

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:18:45 PM

I always take an integrated approach to assessing participation in the project.This is the idea and purpose of the project and of course payment for the personal time spent. Your project has components unacceptable to me:
1-KYC for bountists.
2.Low payment. Even a few seconds-it's my personal time. It'is immediately clear that the team saves on a payments for performers.
3.As a hunter, I always distrust  the utility tokens - it's an internal token,which is usually difficult to exchange for fiat.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:05:18 PM

I support the Bounty company because I want to have a Token,But before joining, I will check the seriousness of the team developing the project,if the project has an impressive product and the seriousness of the Team running the Project I will also invest in a bounty company.some bounties are run just to cheat, so be smart at choosing bounties.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Brybro27 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 09:14:39 PM

I support the Bounty company because I want to have a Token,But before joining, I will check the seriousness of the team developing the project,if the project has an impressive product and the seriousness of the Team running the Project I will also invest in a bounty company.some bounties are run just to cheat, so be smart at choosing bounties.

What if the team is in the process of still developing the product? Do you still participate in those campaigns or is having a product before ICO/IEO a requirement for you?

Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 09:51:59 PM

The first thing I look is the team behind that project, it is the most important aspect of a blockchain company. A strong team always does great things in long term. Second, I consider how they treat people in their social media.
 I do no like projects who do not answer question or when they are rude. Also, if they want KYC, I'm a little skeptical!

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:03:53 PM

I recently started managing my first bounty campaign, however, its been a few days and we have yet to see any traction.

The project I'm managing the campaign for is currently in their early startup stages, however, they are running on the VeChainThor Blockchain, they are closely related and in collaboration with an existing prominent project, and are set to release their MVP before the public sale is even set to end.

All these are clear indications, at least to myself, that the project is legitimate and seems to have potential to be a great success. So I would have expected to see more traction by now, but I haven't.

Well it's common thing at this time now i guess. It's hard to tell which project is traction or which is not. And all i can say that it's your first job so don't worry keep working. Manage some projects you'll understand better day by day. And you can also take some help from another manager for your problem. Don't expect everyone help you but i wish you find some good manager who happy to give you some advice.

Try to understand about their project. Investigation your self that how much worth their idea. Try to find whom people working behind the project. Read white paper properly. Make sure they contact you properly and following their road map correctly. If is there any adviser or partner for their project make sure it's true.

Of course reward isn't the main thing. If some project give you huge reward but they didn't raised much money from their token sale and didn't get listed any exchange then your have got no profit from them.

Bad quality presentation i guess. I mean if your thread is not looking attractive so much people won't show there interest. So try to create a good quality bounty thread.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:11:49 PM

Whenever I join I look at the requirements the mode of payment, # of participants , credibility of the manager and lastly the representation of the bounty page. The last two is not that important to me, I have joined some campaigns that are managed by new manager and the bounty page is really simple yet the project is good and generous.

akhzayn

Activity: 504
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:15:56 PM

~~~~
~~~~

1. give a lot of rewards so many people will join, do not be stingy
2. Don't require KYC for Claim reward,
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:11:25 PM

What I am looking for in a bounty campaign is of course a very large prize, we can get a big prize from how we choose a good project that can be responsible and of course we can predict the project we choose will be successful, not least from joining the Bounty Campaign to get a prize that big.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:27:12 PM

I agree with you, we as bounty followers must be smart in choosing bounties, we must first look at the team and examine the bounties that we follow, because now there are so many bounty con artists, I've also experienced them, I don't want any of that to happen again, don't let us work but didn't get the token at all, we were tired but someone else got the prize.

stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:02:44 AM

The first thing I look is the team behind that project, it is the most important aspect of a blockchain company. A strong team always does great things in long term. Second, I consider how they treat people in their social media.
 I do no like projects who do not answer question or when they are rude. Also, if they want KYC, I'm a little skeptical!
The team is a nice thing to look at before joining a Bounty campaign.
I also look at the age of the campaign. The older the campaign is usually better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print