Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
resredalle

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:38:04 PM

Will Apollo ATMs be installed in different countries or only where the coin will be used as a payment solution?

I think for the coin to become in demand as a payment instrument, the team needs to ensure greater distribution of ATMs in different countries.

I would like to see a large list of points on the interactive map, in which the coin will be actively represented to pay for services and goods.

It depends on how the coin will be perceived for payments in real life when paying for goods and services. I think the team is preparing a big expansion plan.

The first operating ATMs have already begun to appear for the sale of APL coins or is it still only planned?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laigladsisa

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:29:18 PM

Apollo's decentralized banking network around the world is a pretty progressive idea to make the coin popular. Let's see how many points will be presented in the first year of work.
blanhydraco

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:11:08 PM

In all the African States with which the Apollo team negotiated, they received approval for the application of innovative technologies in their States?

We'll find out soon enough. In early November, everyone is waiting for events that can reveal information about the beginning of interaction of the government of some regions.
laigladsisa

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:30:55 AM

I think that the development of a decentralized Apollo Bank is very important, but this idea will have to be supported by the governments of the countries. So far I have some doubts.
blanhydraco

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:12:59 AM

I think Apollo's innovative solutions will become known very quickly in different corners if the Apollo initiative in Africa can confirm the effectiveness of decentralized cryptocurrency on a state scale.

I read the road map of the project, and saw a large list of African countries that will be able to become part of Apollo. Their successful accession to the blockchain will be an example for new countries.

well, personally, I would like to hear that the team was able to get support in economically more active countries.
laigladsisa

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:56:24 AM

The Apollo decentralized marketplaceis a unique opportunity for any client. I think that soon the main bet trade will take place in this environment.
escapethefate

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:21:34 PM

In all the African States with which the Apollo team negotiated, they received approval for the application of innovative technologies in their States?

We'll find out soon enough. In early November, everyone is waiting for events that can reveal information about the beginning of interaction of the government of some regions.

The time is approaching, which is very important for APL and its community. Confidence in the continuation of the work will bring new customers to the platform. And for the price of the coin, this is an excellent forecast.
tnisbayfunlie

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:16:48 PM

I read the list of Apollo platform features. At the moment, not one blockchain has been able to collect all the functions that can be represented in the Apollo ecosystem. This is very promising.
escapethefate

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:55:55 PM

Apollo's decentralized banking network around the world is a pretty progressive idea to make the coin popular. Let's see how many points will be presented in the first year of work.

I think that as partners and customers are added, the list of ATMs for Apollo will grow in each of the regions. But everything will depend on the work of the platform and its productivity.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:22:13 PM

Will Apollo ATMs be installed in different countries or only where the coin will be used as a payment solution?

I think for the coin to become in demand as a payment instrument, the team needs to ensure greater distribution of ATMs in different countries.

I would like to see a large list of points on the interactive map, in which the coin will be actively represented to pay for services and goods.

It depends on how the coin will be perceived for payments in real life when paying for goods and  DO NOT POST SESC LINKS services. I think the team is preparing a big expansion plan.

The first operating ATMs have already begun to appear for the sale of APL coins or is it still only planned?

I saw three places on Apollo's map where the coin was sold. So it is already possible to be convinced of the beginning of work of decentralized Bank Apollo.
benswerpsappbas

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:04:09 PM

I realized that APL has the opportunity to become the fastest and most multifunctional cryptography. I hope that the blockchain community will appreciate the quality of your project.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 07:14:11 PM

Is this Apollo coin going to achieve the moniker "World's fastest coin" by using Proof of Stake, maybe masternodes? Or is it the planned upgrade on fourth quarter 2021, the Ark 1.0 upgrade? Please explain why two years?

benswerpsappbas

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:12:45 PM

I understand that the project wants to achieve a rather big goal by making APL the national currency for some States. As an investor, I am interested in Apollo's great potential.

When the development of the exchange and wallet is completed, I think the governments of the countries will be able to see the effectiveness of Apollo very quickly

I am very interested in the outcome of the negotiations between Apollo representatives and African governments, and how the project will move, if everything turns out to be implemented.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:29:32 PM

I have not seen such characteristics in any blockchains that are now available to users. I hope that as a result of the development of the platform, we will get access to a quality decentralized exchange.
aqseobutti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:49:42 PM

An important moment in the development of the project is approaching. The team announced big events for Apollo. Let's see how this will affect the value of the coin.
anescisro

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:08:07 PM

I see that there is an opportunity to use APLfor different countries, and this can simplify calculations between countries that often use digital payments.

For now, it's important for me to see the coin grow in value to understand the community's interest in the project. I'm interested in quick profits.

I still think APL can make a profit much more if you wait for the completion of the launch of all stages. It will be a good time for the most loyal followers.
kntolluh

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:26:06 PM

Latoken have listed your coin? I wanted to clarify this on the exchange site, but got on the update. It will be interesting to see APL on LATOKEN 2.0.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:46:14 PM

What functions are your units currently performing in Klerksdorp? Or have companies started using your coin to pay for services?
anescisro

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:09:37 PM

Surely, new developments in South Africa will change the opinion of many skeptics. The Apollo initiative will be a breakthrough for cryptocurrency in this region.
aqseobutti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:26:54 PM

I'm awaiting the completion of the Apollo Dex beta. If you follow the description, it will be different from all available exchanges. But I did not understand how crypto assets will be traded directly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: