Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]HDX - The Most Valuable EXCH Token! Digital Asset EXCH Star 2019  (Read 5820 times)
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:39:56 PM

Hydax is now available in Bahasa Indonesia, you can read the announcement in Bahasa Indonesia here:
[ANN][IEO]HDX - Token EXCH Paling Berharga! Aset Digital Terpopuler 2019.
For Indonesian people, you are welcome to ask anything there and I will help you get the answer from the team if you do not know how to speak English fluently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryplion

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:10:18 PM

I really searched all the exchange bounty on bitcointalk.org. I have to be admitted to say that your exchange is the most active exchange. I also like your telegram community. It is active one. I can see how hard your team is working on.

While, I am very interested in your OTC program. If we can register the OTC business? How will be the role of HDX in OTC business? As deposit? Will there be more apply scenarios? Thank you, admin. I also see the 'Features & Options' on the signature. Where can we find it?

OTC business currently is only in RMB. We will consider to open more fiat currency OTC in future. Since the regulation in various countries are very different.  HDX would play a deposite role in OTC business. To make sure the operator is not doing bad things. I guess you mean Futures & Options.  These function is still under testing. We will open futures trading very soon. Thanks for your complementary, hope you can join our bounty program!

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
cryplion

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:20:29 PM

Hydax is now available in Bahasa Indonesia, you can read the announcement in Bahasa Indonesia here:
[ANN][IEO]HDX - Token EXCH Paling Berharga! Aset Digital Terpopuler 2019.
For Indonesian people, you are welcome to ask anything there and I will help you get the answer from the team if you do not know how to speak English fluently.

Thank you for your support!

eXtremal

Activity: 2106

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 03:30:10 PM

I really searched all the exchange bounty on bitcointalk.org. I have to be admitted to say that your exchange is the most active exchange. I also like your telegram community. It is active one. I can see how hard your team is working on.

While, I am very interested in your OTC program. If we can register the OTC business? How will be the role of HDX in OTC business? As deposit? Will there be more apply scenarios? Thank you, admin. I also see the 'Features & Options' on the signature. Where can we find it?

OTC business currently is only in RMB. We will consider to open more fiat currency OTC in future. Since the regulation in various countries are very different.  HDX would play a deposite role in OTC business. To make sure the operator is not doing bad things. I guess you mean Futures & Options.  These function is still under testing. We will open futures trading very soon. Thanks for your complementary, hope you can join our bounty program!
So when do you plan to launch an HDX token can be traded on the hydax exchange? Do you also plan to register HDX tokens to other exchanges? As is the case with the binance exchange or other exchanges that create their own coins

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 06:59:37 PM

So when do you plan to launch an HDX token can be traded on the hydax exchange?
As stated here they'll list HDX on this exchange itself on Q4, probably later this month or next month.
I think they'll run an IEO first before officially listing it tho.

Do you also plan to register HDX tokens to other exchanges? As is the case with the binance exchange or other exchanges that create their own coins
It's possible they'll list it on other exchanges, but reading the convo on their official telegram group there seems to be no intention as of this moment, maybe in the next few months when their exchange is fully grown and their IEO has concluded. Also, Binance has a very hefty fee when listing tokens or coins, it would be great if they got listed there but I honestly doubt they would even think about it considering the cost it would take.

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:05:21 AM

sending SMS code is fairly slow, in fact I have to wait up to 25 minutes to receive the sms, I hope this problem will be fixed soon. Because good exchange doesn't have to wait long for it

PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:02:03 AM

I don't see HDX lists in trading pairs, when will HDX list in trading pairs?
and besides running a bounty program are there other marketing strategies to attract traders to join Hydax?
and what are the advantages of HDX tokens for traders?
I think HDX will be coming out next month because this exchange is currently very stable and listing HDX will only be a matter of time. I appreciate this exchange because the Hydax interface is really user friendly and lots of large coins have very high transaction volumes. I personally believe that HDX will be worth $1 in the near future because the potential of this coin is expected to soar next year.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 04:46:37 AM

So when do you plan to launch an HDX token can be traded on the hydax exchange?
As stated here they'll list HDX on this exchange itself on Q4, probably later this month or next month.
I think they'll run an IEO first before officially listing it tho.

Do you also plan to register HDX tokens to other exchanges? As is the case with the binance exchange or other exchanges that create their own coins
It's possible they'll list it on other exchanges, but reading the convo on their official telegram group there seems to be no intention as of this moment, maybe in the next few months when their exchange is fully grown and their IEO has concluded. Also, Binance has a very hefty fee when listing tokens or coins, it would be great if they got listed there but I honestly doubt they would even think about it considering the cost it would take.
Okay, I hope that everything can run smoothly and get max achievements in IEO sales, do you know in the market where IEO will be carried out in HDX sales? maybe I'm interested to follow it

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:27:44 AM

sending SMS code is fairly slow, in fact I have to wait up to 25 minutes to receive the sms, I hope this problem will be fixed soon. Because good exchange doesn't have to wait long for it
I registered my account using the phone number and the code came almost instantly to my phone, it seems like your provider has a problem when you were doing it. I had the same problem when I was using Bithumb a few months ago, and the problem was my provider, not the exchange.

muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:16:15 PM

Not all responses from sending SMS codes are very slow, some people don't happen the same thing as you. You can see a number of people being sampled for you in this thread.

cryplion

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:53:43 PM

HDX will be listed on exchange sometime in Q4, our team is working on it now. The trading pairs show up after IEO at around that time.
And will there be a voting system for coins/tokens lists in hydax exchangers and IEO or launchpad like other exchangers who implement that system? or is it only the team's desire to choose which is more suitable to list on the hydax exchanger?

Great question. We do have an IEO launchpad, it's just find high quality projects takes time and effort. You can recommend good projects to us if you know them. At the current stage, team's desire for listing is more important. But we are currently developing a system using HDX to vote for listing now. Will update with the community when it's coming up! We believe voting is a better way. For now, if you have a desire of certain coins, we will definitely consider to list. You can email the listing request to company@hydax.com Thank you!

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:18:24 AM

I hope as things are progressing we might see changes from the development team and they need to focus on their marketing and it will definitely improve their standard because most of the exchanges are very good at the beginning but when it comes to reality we don't see much improvement from them.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 09:04:21 PM

Hydax Exchange is about to launch its perpetual contract product and invites you to experience the beauty of contract trading! for complete information please read here https://hydax.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/articles/360035970451

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 02:33:47 AM

As what that i've seen, this exchange has a potential and also their token, so I'm IN!
By the way just take a look of this project a very potential project that I've been followed for years if the dev of HYDAX is active in this forum just take a look and maybe sometime you will this coin on your exchange.

Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871452.0
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 10:17:07 AM

Great news !!!

Announcement | TRON(TRX) officially lists on Hydax on November 7th, ! Trade to earn rewards!

Dear Hydax Users:

To celebrate the deep cooperation achievement between TRON and Hydax Exchange, TRON along with Hydax Exchange are hosting a TRX trading competition with 10,000 HDX rewards for you!

Event Schedule:
November 8th, 2019 11:00 (GMT+8) to November 11th, 2019 23:59(GMT+8)

Event Rewards:
1st : 5,000 HDX
2nd: 2,000 HDX
3rd: 1,000 HDX
4th: 600 HDX
5th: 500 HDX
6th – 10th : 180 HDX/person

» How to join? Click here to read more. https://hydax.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/articles/360035653592-TRON-TRX-officially-lists-on-Hydax-on-November-7th-Trade-to-earn-rewards-

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:58:02 PM

Great news !!!

Announcement | TRON(TRX) officially lists on Hydax on November 7th, ! Trade to earn rewards!

Dear Hydax Users:

To celebrate the deep cooperation achievement between TRON and Hydax Exchange, TRON along with Hydax Exchange are hosting a TRX trading competition with 10,000 HDX rewards for you!

Event Schedule:

Event Rewards:

» How to join? Click here to read more. https://hydax.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/articles/360035653592-TRON-TRX-officially-lists-on-Hydax-on-November-7th-Trade-to-earn-rewards-
good program because one of these promotions will increase the promotion of the exchange and will increase the demand and hopefully there will be more promotions in the future
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 04:12:07 PM

Great news !!!

Dear Hydax Users:

Event Schedule:

Event Rewards:

good program because one of these promotions will increase the promotion of the exchange and will increase the demand and hopefully there will be more promotions in the future
Yes, this kind of promotion is very good to do in the hydax exchange, activities like this can also attract attention to add to the user platform of the hydax exchange, we wait for any more events to be done by the team, now it's time to participate and win the event

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 07:45:13 PM

Great news !!!

Dear Hydax Users:

Event Schedule:

Event Rewards:

This is an opportunity to try trading on the Hydax platform, also of course while getting a prize. but if I can give some advice or input to the Hydax, may be the contest duration should be longer or extended (current event or maybe in a future event)

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:14:09 PM

This is an opportunity to try trading on the Hydax platform, also of course while getting a prize. but if I can give some advice or input to the Hydax, may be the contest duration should be longer or extended (current event or maybe in a future event)
Maybe current contest is just warming up and in the future there will be more contests to make hydax more known to everyone, because contest with a long duration will make traders feel bored
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 12:38:17 AM

As what that i've seen, this exchange has a potential and also their token, so I'm IN!
By the way just take a look of this project a very potential project that I've been followed for years if the dev of HYDAX is active in this forum just take a look and maybe sometime you will this coin on your exchange.

Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2871452.0

I'm sure HYDAX team has someone to represent them on this thread but I doubt the devs themselves would be in here.
What you can do is to tell the BTC2 Team to apply their coin for listing on HYDAX. HYDAX Team has just opened its exchange for public listings. [Source]
Although I'm not certain if the listing would require public votes to be officially listed on their exchange. I sure hope that's the case so that the users and the public would have a part in it much like how some exchanges do their voting process. Maybe someone from the team can clarify this?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: