Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]HDX - The Most Valuable EXCH Token! Digital Asset EXCH Star 2019  (Read 5820 times)
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 04:18:51 PM

They are not a real administrator but people who joined moderator bounty, increasing their activity by answering peoples' questions. I think there will be an official statement from the team after they are finishing the bounty, it seems like right now the team is focused on increasing their Telegram channel activity. Let's just wait for it until it finishes, I highly doubt we will get our answer at this rate.

Yep, that's absolutely right, but I personally and maybe also some other member really hope from the main development team to at least say hello at telegram, I think taking a few minutes in a day or in a week is not a big deal

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 01:41:07 AM

Yep, that's absolutely right, but I personally and maybe also some other member really hope from the main development team to at least say hello at telegram, I think taking a few minutes in a day or in a week is not a big deal
Nah. I doubt it. as Javi_Anibarro said, those who are currently answering on their main telegram group isn't really part of the core team. If the team itself is even willing to leave their main telegram group to the hands of outsiders it would mean that all they care about right now is more activity on it and doesn't really care about answering any real inquiries on this ann thread. As a matter of fact, I've already called out on their telegram group yesterday and up until now, there's still no answer here.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 10:27:22 AM

They are not a real administrator but people who joined moderator bounty, increasing their activity by answering peoples' questions. I think there will be an official statement from the team after they are finishing the bounty, it seems like right now the team is focused on increasing their Telegram channel activity. Let's just wait for it until it finishes, I highly doubt we will get our answer at this rate.

If the team shows themselves in the telegram community it will add to the members' trust in the hydax exchange, but if they remain silent a big question will be thought by the hydax members

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:45:09 AM

Nah. I doubt it. as Javi_Anibarro said, those who are currently answering on their main telegram group isn't really part of the core team. If the team itself is even willing to leave their main telegram group to the hands of outsiders it would mean that all they care about right now is more activity on it and doesn't really care about answering any real inquiries on this ann thread. As a matter of fact, I've already called out on their telegram group yesterday and up until now, there's still no answer here.
I think this is a common problem but don't worry because they are focusing so much on the upcoming plan so there will be many shortcomings. I still highly appreciate this project because if the exchange platform is completed, it will surely compete with other exchanges in the near future. I personally still like the way this project works and everyone at telegram is very friendly so try asking them again before making a conclusion.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 12:03:54 PM

i honestly do love it when members of the dev team took some time out to converse with the telegram community from time to time, it spikes a new level of confidence in the project(though not a guarantee of any sort),  personally, this is one of the things i look out for whenever i join a telegram group of any project, it shows the team are also part of the community, not all the talking is left in the hands of some admins.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 03:09:37 PM

<senip>
I think this is a common problem but don't worry because they are focusing so much on the upcoming plan so there will be many shortcomings. I still highly appreciate this project because if the exchange platform is completed, it will surely compete with other exchanges in the near future. I personally still like the way this project works and everyone at telegram is very friendly so try asking them again before making a conclusion.

I know you say that because you participated in the bounty campaign they held [so do I, julerz12 and another members] but that doesn't mean we have to close our eyes to what is happening.
What I understand from the comment or discussion above is not a conclusion, but rather the fact that till now the development team has not yet greeted or interacted with the community on telegram group.

Personally, I suggest the development team to at least "Say Hallo"  to the community both in the telegram and in this thread. this is also for the project value itself [simple word, the closer the development team to the community, the project will certainly be stronger]

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 07:30:28 PM

Them building the exchange before running any IEO (if they do plan on running one) is surely a good decision. I'm pretty sure that was their plan from the very beginning but let's not forget that in order for their exchange to work, they need a strong community and followers backing them up.
Not answering inquiries about their project not only raises more questions and speculations but also decreases their initial follower's confidence and trust towards them. This in turn also sends bad signals towards those potential users and traders. If the team wants to maintain and continue to grow their community, they need to be present to answer questions or even make discussions with everyone.

cryplion

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 09:50:10 PM

Them building the exchange before running any IEO (if they do plan on running one) is surely a good decision. I'm pretty sure that was their plan from the very beginning but let's not forget that in order for their exchange to work, they need a strong community and followers backing them up.
Not answering inquiries about their project not only raises more questions and speculations but also decreases their initial follower's confidence and trust towards them. This in turn also sends bad signals towards those potential users and traders. If the team wants to maintain and continue to grow their community, they need to be present to answer questions or even make discussions with everyone.

So what is your question and main concern about the exchange? Maybe I can help you get the answer.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:31:31 PM

but basically they don't have IEO and I've already asked this about the team at the telegram, if indeed everyone has a question please go to the telegram and communicate with the team there

julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:08:09 AM

So what is your question and main concern about the exchange? Maybe I can help you get the answer.

Clearly you're not reading the discussions on this thread properly. The inquiry was already posted several posts above you, here and it's not about their exchange but their native tokens, HDX. I myself have already forwarded these inquiries to the team (or maybe so I thought since the core team members usually aren't present on the telegram group) but got no answer. Sure, if you could help out raise awareness about the concerns on this thread to the team that would be great.

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:36:42 AM

but basically they don't have IEO and I've already asked this about the team at the telegram, if indeed everyone has a question please go to the telegram and communicate with the team there
They have not started the IEO or they will not conduct the IEO?
If you read the main thread you should see The initial exchange offering price will be issued as 1 HDX = 0.1 USDT that means there will be an IEO.
Worth noting here, we are not flamming or blaming the team but we are giving a suggestion to the team that communication is important especially for those who are interested in participating in the IEO. When you are asking this question on their Telegram channel, you will get 2 different answers which are:

- There is no IEO
- IEO has not started yet

Let's do not forget that there were transactions happened on the smart contract.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 01:09:37 PM

Ok, thanks for the information, so does fix hdx not sell IEO or ICO in the future? If it is not implemented, I am sure that this project has the initial capital to carry out its future development, of course it will cost money

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 03:07:43 PM

- There is no IEO
- IEO has not started yet
Yes, I also got answer in the telegram, actually I hope they will IEO so that they get more funds, but we should just wait for team's decision. because team will definitely think of the best for their project

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

cryplion

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:31:09 PM

Clearly you're not reading the discussions on this thread properly. The inquiry was already posted several posts above you, here and it's not about their exchange but their native tokens, HDX. I myself have already forwarded these inquiries to the team (or maybe so I thought since the core team members usually aren't present on the telegram group) but got no answer. Sure, if you could help out raise awareness about the concerns on this thread to the team that would be great.

I understood your questions and have sent them to the tech team, but they are very busy developing the exchange so it may take some time to get a clear answer. Thank you for your interest and patient.

Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:55:11 PM

I understood your questions and have sent them to the tech team, but they are very busy developing the exchange so it may take some time to get a clear answer. Thank you for your interest and patient.

great, I hope it will happen ASAP. as u can read on this thread, there's several people who's part of the Hydax community need at least some conversation with Hydax Dev team. Personally I would ask how's the exchange project development so far also about the IEO that already discussed by several comments above.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
cryplion

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:18:17 PM

great, I hope it will happen ASAP. as u can read on this thread, there's several people who's part of the Hydax community need at least some conversation with Hydax Dev team. Personally I would ask how's the exchange project development so far also about the IEO that already discussed by several comments above.

Thank you for your concern and support, we will have a better development with all your supports! Soon I will bring back some news and answers for questions.

cryplion

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:07:43 PM

Announcement | Hydax Bi-weekly Update | Vol. 2

Dear Hydax users,

We released our Hydax Biweekly Report to share what we have been up to over the past two weeks. Hydax’s operation has been ramping up over the past two weeks. During this period, we have launched several events both in the Chinese Community and English Community. We will keep working on counting the reward data, and distribute the reward. We appreciate everyone’s participation. More events will be launched very soon, and we are looking forward to your participation in our upcoming events!

* Hydax Exchange Launches Perpetual Contract
* TRON (TRX) Has Been Officially Listed on Hydax Exchange. Trade to Earn Rewards!
* New Users Bonus Program
* Technology Development Update
* Retrospect and Prospect

Hydax Team

Nov, 2019

»Read More

as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 01:51:11 PM

Thank you for your concern and support, we will have a better development with all your supports! Soon I will bring back some news and answers for questions.

I also said on the telegram a few days ago.
as we know each other that in the Hydax bounty campaign there's 5% of bounty allocation still reserved.
My idea might be simple, but the idea of holding an AMA with the CEO or the development team is something popular right now both bounty hunters and investors I see always very enthusiast for AMA event .
The connection with the 5% allocation i mentioned above is for AMA event prizes to be allocated from there.

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 03:53:38 PM

as we know each other that in the Hydax bounty campaign there's 5% of bounty allocation still reserved.
My idea might be simple, but the idea of holding an AMA with the CEO or the development team is something popular right now both bounty hunters and investors I see always very enthusiast for AMA event .
The connection with the 5% allocation i mentioned above is for AMA event prizes to be allocated from there.

Hosting an AMA would be a great idea. Regardless of whether there's a bounty pool allocation to it or not, the team should still consider hosting one. As these past few days, the team is reluctant to answer inquiries here on this thread so, it might help them redeem lost confidence from their followers. At least on an AMA event, they would be able to clarify any questions or speculations especially regarding those token movements we've pointed out.

cryplion

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:08:04 PM

You are right and thanks for your suggestion, the reserved part of tokens are for use of extra events and AMA is one of them. We will host an AMA event soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: