Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]HDX - The Most Valuable EXCH Token! Digital Asset EXCH Star 2019  (Read 5820 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 02:15:22 AM

It's sad because prices are now dumping, maybe now is the perfect time to buy more HDX and hold until they are listed on large exchange. I also see team less active on telegram, or maybe they are on holiday?
Think about it logically, HDX token is an exchange token. What is the benefit of buying it on other exchanges? Considering how big their total volume is, I believe they should be able to hold their token value at this moment but sadly they do not.
Who sells HDX so cheap? Yesterday I saw the price is still stable at $0.09 and now it has been $0.01
Hopefully the developer can return the price back to the past, because I see they once said they would hold a buyback and burn
I was also very surprised at the current value of HDX because this is one of the projects I have a lot of expectations but the current things are not as what I had anticipated. Hopefully HDX value can return to the $0.1 soon because so many people buy the coin and if it can't improve then all investors at this exchange will lose money.

Personally, I still wait for new news in 2020 and will wait patiently before making new investment decisions.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 10:31:12 AM

It's sad because prices are now dumping, maybe now is the perfect time to buy more HDX and hold until they are listed on large exchange. I also see team less active on telegram, or maybe they are on holiday?
Think about it logically, HDX token is an exchange token. What is the benefit of buying it on other exchanges? Considering how big their total volume is, I believe they should be able to hold their token value at this moment but sadly they do not.
Who sells HDX so cheap? Yesterday I saw the price is still stable at $0.09 and now it has been $0.01
Hopefully the developer can return the price back to the past, because I see they once said they would hold a buyback and burn
I was also very surprised at the current value of HDX because this is one of the projects I have a lot of expectations but the current things are not as what I had anticipated. Hopefully HDX value can return to the $0.1 soon because so many people buy the coin and if it can't improve then all investors at this exchange will lose money.

Personally, I still wait for new news in 2020 and will wait patiently before making new investment decisions.

Sometimes when it goes down that very low, it is quite hard to go back to its original price. It needs good intervention from the team, that is, if they are willing to shell out some money to restore at least half of its value. We will see this year how it will gonna perform...
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 02:01:33 PM

Time to answer this question of yours. At the moment, things are not really stable and investors buy HDX is still very little so we do not have the right to decide in this period. I think if there is more news, the coin will rebound but it is still too early to say this. I will follow their latest activity on telegram and will decide to return if HDX can return to the $0.1 price .

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:56:53 PM

Sometimes when it goes down that very low, it is quite hard to go back to its original price. It needs good intervention from the team, that is, if they are willing to shell out some money to restore at least half of its value. We will see this year how it will gonna perform...
I think team will not spend money on it and one way without spending money is to burn tokens, at least it can make HDX prices expensive, but if the team can do both it will make the price more expensive. maybe exceed $ 0.1
tperkara

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:45:54 AM

Right, it's holiday season and many holidays.
so sorry for not selling at the start and it might take a long time before there is a pump from the team and hopefully it can be listed in a bigger market to increase the volume too
absolutely right it would take time for the price that many say at the beginning, maybe multiplying pairs first to get into other markets.
because in the market itself 100% dump is likely to attract people to be interested in buying quite difficult.
I noticed during these 2 days the price never moved again but the volume was big enough for a new exchange but the tokens didn't seem to be going to the initial price and I hope that dev can add an exchange so the price can be even better

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 10:59:26 AM

I noticed during these 2 days the price never moved again but the volume was big enough for a new exchange but the tokens didn't seem to be going to the initial price and I hope that dev can add an exchange so the price can be even better
A new exchange can be a solution to increase prices and trading volume, if the new exchange is an exchange that has a good reputation, but if it does not have a good reputation then it will not have a big impact.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 12:00:51 PM

A new exchange can be a solution to increase prices and trading volume, if the new exchange is an exchange that has a good reputation, but if it does not have a good reputation then it will not have a big impact.
New exchange for what? Hydax is an exchange platform, and the liquidity is pretty good for new exchanges. I think it only takes time so that the price of HDX can be good

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
cryplion

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:39:11 PM

Congrats! 4,000 Members now! Join Hydax Exchange Telegram Group (https://t.me/HydaxExchange) , Hydax X Webounty New Year Bounty Program is running now!

✅ Daily Prize Pool: 100 USDT / Day! 7 days limited!

Join Hydax Twitter & Telegram bounty now!

» How to join?

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
nakata121

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:36:38 PM

New exchange for what? Hydax is an exchange platform, and the liquidity is pretty good for new exchanges. I think it only takes time so that the price of HDX can be good
Now many new exchanges continue to appear, but very few exchanges have good liquidity to be able to compete with old exchanges, with rapid developments like this do not rule out hidax will be able to compete with existing exchanges. By the way ,I have a number of hdx tokens, can already be traded? Because for some time I was less active to monitor hidax telegrams and exchangers, so, I didn't know whether the HDX tokens can already be traded or not.

██ 1 x B itu . com | BIG 5 | ██
5 LIGA 5 BITCOIN
██ 75 PEMENANG DIGAMBAR BULANAN ██
cryplion

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:15:20 PM

Now many new exchanges continue to appear, but very few exchanges have good liquidity to be able to compete with old exchanges, with rapid developments like this do not rule out hidax will be able to compete with existing exchanges. By the way ,I have a number of hdx tokens, can already be traded? Because for some time I was less active to monitor hidax telegrams and exchangers, so, I didn't know whether the HDX tokens can already be traded or not.

Yes, HDX is tradable now, you can check this out on our offcial website!

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:06:17 AM

That's right, Hydax is a new exchange with good trading volume, but you can see how HDX token prices go down ($0,1 USD >> $0,016 USD). You ask New exchange for what? of course to increase trading volume and prices, it can also make more people know about HDX tokens as well as Hydax exchanges.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:29:00 AM
Merited by CryptoTech_ (1)

That's right, Hydax is a new exchange with good trading volume, but you can see how HDX token prices go down ($0,1 USD >> $0,016 USD). You ask New exchange for what? of course to increase trading volume and prices, it can also make more people know about HDX tokens as well as Hydax exchanges.
If you want to increase the trading volume and price, do not list it on other exchanges but list it on aggregator websites such as CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, WorldCoinIndex, and many more. Listing it on another exchange will not make any difference because it is an exchange token unless they make a partnership with another exchange and give the users benefit in using their token on another exchange.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:13:41 PM

If you want to increase the trading volume and price, do not list it on other exchanges but list it on aggregator websites such as CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, WorldCoinIndex, and many more. Listing it on another exchange will not make any difference because it is an exchange token unless they make a partnership with another exchange and give the users benefit in using their token on another exchange.
I agree with you. Need to list where all the coins gather and this is the simplest way to let investors know about this project more. Currently, HDX is having a bad price and that is what makes investors nervous because they can not know what will happen next. I am very sad about the current value of HDX and hope that in 2020 the development team will probably have more news to improve this coin in the near future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cryplion

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:54:00 PM

Announcement | Hydax Bi-weekly Update | Vol. 5 -- Heading to The 2020 Halving of Bitcoin

Dear Hydax users,

This is the last Hydax bi-weekly report in 2019. The year 2019 witnessed the price of BTC climbed from as low as around $3500 to a peak at more than $12,000 and then dropped to half of the peak most recently. It is faster than ever.

2020 will be very exciting. In May 2020, BTC will usher in a new round of halving prices. In the new round of explosive growth of the industry, Hydax will work hard.

【Platform Operation】
* HYDAX Supernova Launch Plan | ZERO Listing Fee
* HYDAX Supernova Launch Plan | Ultra-low Service Fee for Users
* “Haomaimai.VIP” (Haomaimai: in Chinese it means a good choice to buy) is the first blockchain social e-commerce platform in the world.
* FOMO 3D team back again with Just.Game
* Hydax Global Regional Manager Program was such a success! Hydax community reached over 10 thousand members including all Hydax groups!
* Hydax Platform Coin has been listed.

【Technical Updates】
* Updated IOS & Android APP: Every version of the APP update is a timestamp made by the hard work of Hydax team. Our APP will be more user-friendly and professional in the future.
* Updated KYC System

【Retrospect and Prospect】
Hydax team carefully selected two Year-End reviews by influential companies in the blockchain industry which worth your attention and time. After all, reading history makes people wise, and enable people to make better decisions in the future.

* The Year-End Review by Blockchain Capital (http://bit.ly/34dN2E6)

* The Year-End Review by Messari (https://messari.io/report/crypto-theses-for-2020)

Hydax team would like to make a bold prediction here. In 2020, the price of Bitcoin will reach a historic high. Let’s get ready together to welcome a brand new round of bull market.

>> Read More <<

cryplion

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:10:43 PM

Happy birthday to BTC! Bitcoin is 11 years old!

In May 2020, BTC will usher in a new round of halving prices. In the new round of explosive growth of the industry, Hydax will work hard!

cryplion

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 08:23:16 PM

Congrats! 5,000 Members now! Join Hydax Exchange Telegram Group (https://t.me/HydaxExchange) , Hydax X Webounty New Year Bounty Program is running now! 🎊

✅ Daily Prize Pool: 100 USDT / Day! 7 days limited!

🎁 Join Hydax Twitter & Telegram bounty now!

>>How to join?<<

cryplion

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 08:41:56 PM

Announcement | 8,888 CAME Rebate on Hydax Exchange!

Deposit and Trade CAME on Hydax Exchange, 8,888 CAME Rebate!

>>More about CAME<<

tperkara

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:50:58 PM

I agree with you. Need to list where all the coins gather and this is the simplest way to let investors know about this project more. Currently, HDX is having a bad price and that is what makes investors nervous because they can not know what will happen next. I am very sad about the current value of HDX and hope that in 2020 the development team will probably have more news to improve this coin in the near future.
if like this continue there is a possibility of tokens will die especially in the absence of investors will be very difficult to make this token will return to the initial price, hope that the team can find a solution from all this

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:42:18 AM

if like this continue there is a possibility of tokens will die especially in the absence of investors will be very difficult to make this token will return to the initial price, hope that the team can find a solution from all this
It will not die at least for now, the reason they do not do something to increase the value of their token due to bounty and marketing. They are holding a lot of events and rewarding their hunters flatly. What I mean here is they are giving a ton of tokens but they do not put the buy orders to keep the price on the track because they want the hunters to sell their token at a cheap price while doing the marketing for them. Have not you seen something like before?
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:58:38 PM

It will not die at least for now, the reason they do not do something to increase the value of their token due to bounty and marketing. They are holding a lot of events and rewarding their hunters flatly. What I mean here is they are giving a ton of tokens but they do not put the buy orders to keep the price on the track because they want the hunters to sell their token at a cheap price while doing the marketing for them. Have not you seen something like before?
So what do you mean here they will buy back after the bounty hunter and airdrop sell all their tokens so that the token value will rise later? that's what I understand from your sentence

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: