Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening with ETHEREUM Now?  (Read 1593 times)
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:05:26 PM

This thread had its last discussion almost an year ago. By that time the price of ethereum was within the range of $150 - $250. The growth from that point have reached the value higher than $600. The market has now started to move gradually along with the bitcoin price move. As a result with the decline in the price of bitcoin there is drop in the price of ethereum reaching close around $500.
Drop is normal for a market which has recently hype, bitcoin has dropped, so is ETH.

From $150, or even below $100, I saw it and I felt that one time people has lose their faith on ETH, but then it started to rise and slowly it's moving to a bullish direction, so I guess ETH is due for an increase of $1000 and reach a new ATH but the question would always remain, when it's gonna happen?

We never know, we speculate but there's no guarantee, but if we keep holding, we will certainly enjoy when that moment comes.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:17:51 PM

i think ethereum has a supercool period for now, coz a lot of prospective defi projects created on their blockchain... i try to invest only in defi based on ethereum, so i believe they will face a great future.
yes, a lot of successful defi-s were launched on ethereum - it's simple and credible, as for me, solution... i always track new projects, especially DEXex and try to invest
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:06:01 PM

This thread had its last discussion almost an year ago. By that time the price of ethereum was within the range of $150 - $250. The growth from that point have reached the value higher than $600. The market has now started to move gradually along with the bitcoin price move. As a result with the decline in the price of bitcoin there is drop in the price of ethereum reaching close around $500.
Drop is normal for a market which has recently hype, bitcoin has dropped, so is ETH.

From $150, or even below $100, I saw it and I felt that one time people has lose their faith on ETH, but then it started to rise and slowly it's moving to a bullish direction, so I guess ETH is due for an increase of $1000 and reach a new ATH but the question would always remain, when it's gonna happen?

We never know, we speculate but there's no guarantee, but if we keep holding, we will certainly enjoy when that moment comes.
Look at the 3 current candles of the ETH, all of it are red which means the the sellers are manage to overcome the buyers. The current price of the ETH is $497, there is a major support in that area so I want to see that the ETH will hold above $490. For me it is the best time to sell because in the current price of the ETH there is a high demand so my expectation that it will create another swing high and there is a high possibility that it can beat the new resistance area at $622. There is also a possibility that the price may do long consolidation first before it break and manage to surpass that area.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:12:02 PM

I want to know the opinion of all crypto friends in this forum about Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum is currently unable to rise beyond the $ 300 figure. ethereum prices are only between $ 150 - $ 250. and this incident makes me wonder, why did this happen to Ethereum ??
I am bullish about ethereum and the recent crash is a good buying opportunity just before eth 2.0 launch in my opinion and after eth 2.0 launch the price is expected to grow rapidly because most of circulating supply will move to stake so bulls will dominate.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 04:47:22 PM

I want to know the opinion of all crypto friends in this forum about Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum is currently unable to rise beyond the $ 300 figure. ethereum prices are only between $ 150 - $ 250. and this incident makes me wonder, why did this happen to Ethereum ??
I am bullish about ethereum and the recent crash is a good buying opportunity just before eth 2.0 launch in my opinion and after eth 2.0 launch the price is expected to grow rapidly because most of circulating supply will move to stake so bulls will dominate.
Undoubtedly, after the Ethereum 2.0 update takes effect, the supply on the market will decrease. Perhaps initially this will happen insignificantly, but as prices rise, staking will bring more profit than usual. In addition, increasing the scalability of Ethereum will, as always, attract a larger Circle of developers, which will increase the demand for Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:46:34 PM

i think ethereum has a supercool period for now, coz a lot of prospective defi projects created on their blockchain... i try to invest only in defi based on ethereum, so i believe they will face a great future.
yes, a lot of successful defi-s were launched on ethereum - it's simple and credible, as for me, solution... i always track new projects, especially DEXex and try to invest
oh so you might be interested in xsigma project, it's stablecoin dex backed by a public company. Just saw their announcement and waiting for tech details
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:45:03 PM

Maybe its just a little of correction or maybe bulls goes into a break and just waiting for the release aof eth 2.0 before the resume the pump on ethereums price. Too many are expecting that once eth2 is deployed we will see massive pump in ethereums price.

Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 04:57:34 PM

ETH is currently in decline, maybe in a recovery period because the market is in turmoil, this is a great opportunity to buy and keep ETH at a low price until the release of ETH 2.0, according to my analysis after ETH 2.0 is launched the price  is expected to rise again, because of the increasing supply of trading stocks, automatically the demand for ETH will increase,

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 05:30:27 PM

ETH is currently in decline, maybe in a recovery period because the market is in turmoil, this is a great opportunity to buy and keep ETH at a low price until the release of ETH 2.0, according to my analysis after ETH 2.0 is launched the price  is expected to rise again, because of the increasing supply of trading stocks, automatically the demand for ETH will increase,
There is a lot of speculation that Ethereum's price will go to the moon as soon as eth 2.0 is released...
ETH prices continue to fluctuate. Eth will touch ATH which is something that HODLER really looks forward to, let's hope that is the case.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 08:05:51 PM

OK and now the price is over 500 $ and even a few days ago it was over 600 $, if you see this you should be happy now. Eth is the king of altcoins where the price will always follow the movement of BTC and the last increase yesterday was higher than BTC. You should not have doubts eth, 500-600 $ has been reached, it's time we look to 1000 $ and reach a new ath ASAP.
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 07:24:28 PM

my opinion ETH price will slowly rise from 100 till 150 usd during next 2 months. I've read forecasts about it and also a lot of defi projects based on ethereum blockchain were launched and hyped this year
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 07:36:27 PM

Im a bit confused and disappointed with Ethereum today. Ive read on cointelegraph that 2.0 was finally released today at 12 pm, but I see no major breakthrough. Price is still around 600$, people are not turning crazy of fees. So what we have waited for so long? Just a staking program with some improvements in blockchain?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 08:06:27 PM

That is right, people who have invested in ETH, they are earning right now and more than that ETH price will be more than this price. In my humble opinion, ETH will be 900-1000$ till the end of this year. Cause of that it is not still late to collect some ETH, we can earn good money from ETH investment in the future. As you above mentioned ETH is the king of altcoins, no exaggeration to say that ETH is the best altcoins after BTC. If BTC keeps increasing no doubt ETH will follow this movement.

ETH was only able to reach half of the ATH in 2017 ($1432 according to CMC, this time the high is $620), there is no hope other than reaching at least 80% of the ATH point rather than the hope of creating a new ATH.
You should have looked at Chainlink to think that ETH is the king of Altcoins.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Indiana1990

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:37:08 PM

my opinion ETH price will slowly rise from 100 till 150 usd during next 2 months. I've read forecasts about it and also a lot of defi projects based on ethereum blockchain were launched and hyped this year
agree with u, and as for now I prefer even to invest more in dex projects. searching them everyday))
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:38:26 PM

Im a bit confused and disappointed with Ethereum today. Ive read on cointelegraph that 2.0 was finally released today at 12 pm, but I see no major breakthrough. Price is still around 600$, people are not turning crazy of fees. So what we have waited for so long? Just a staking program with some improvements in blockchain?

I do agree that even with their Eth 2.0 Beacon Chain goes live, seems that it has no impact yet on their market price. But maybe, we need to wait a lil bit more time to see its influence in the market. Maybe people are not realizing yet about the significance of this event with Eth developments.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:09:26 PM

I do agree that even with their Eth 2.0 Beacon Chain goes live, seems that it has no impact yet on their market price. But maybe, we need to wait a lil bit more time to see its influence in the market. Maybe people are not realizing yet about the significance of this event with Eth developments.

how come it hasn't affected the market yet?
Ethereum has increased from $ 350 to $ 600 in 1 month after the news about EThereum 2.0 was launched,
of course this is a good development for EThereum price because it can stay above $ 500, just hold on, it's not over yet.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 11:13:19 PM

eth is being corrected to higher prices, don't worry about this position. This is not a disappointment, so I think it's hold eth now and wait for shocking prices in the future
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 11:19:28 PM

eth is being corrected to higher prices, don't worry about this position. This is not a disappointment, so I think it's hold eth now and wait for shocking prices in the future
This is a good decisions investing in ethereum right now. Also there is an announcement that ethereum 2.0 has launched, and many users are predicting that price may possibly surge becauee of this news. Well, I can say ethereum is a good investment, and the price may soon reach a new all time high. Let's see what will happen in the coming months.
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 02:03:24 AM

agree with u, and as for now I prefer even to invest more in dex projects. searching them everyday))
oh so you might be interested in xsigma project, it's stablecoin dex backed by a public company. Just saw their announcement and waiting for tech details
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:20:40 AM

Better that you come back after 1 year of this post and then See the answer your self as Ethereum now already passed that 150-250$ value that you are asking.

More than double now and still showing strong uptrend.

in November 2019 it's not only Ethereum in which in that down position because even Bitcoin and others are seeking for growth but remains in middle value.

In January Market recovers a bit but again in March with the Pandemic again Prices face the lowest Capitalization for more than couple of years.

So be thankful that now 1 year passed that the Prices of good coins are closing to another ATH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: