Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TWIT] Twit Coin - Tip a Twit for their Tweet ❤️ Social Media Tipping Coin  (Read 1612 times)
heresamemo (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:08:17 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 03:03:58 PM by heresamemo

Twit Coin is an Open Source Digital Cash Cryptocurrency based off the scrypt algo.
Twit Coin has simple to use tipping bots that make it easy for content creators of all walks of life to earn a tip off their creativity.

Coin Name: Twit Coin • Ticker: $TWIT

Algorithm: Scrypt • Type: Proof-of-Work (PoW)

Maximum Coin Supply: 330.000.000
Premine: 10% (Usage: Team, Twitter Tipping Bot Airdrops, Bounties (Marketing, Design, Etc.))

Block time: 30 Seconds • Maturity: 30 Blocks • Difficulty Re-Adjust: 330 Blocks

Phase 1 - Premine (Block 1): 33.000.000 TWIT
Phase 2 - PoW (Block 2-1337): .50 TWIT
Phase 3 - PoW (Block 1338+): 30 TWIT

You can mine TWIT with GPU miners (Not recommended), Scrypt ASICs or Renting Hash with NiceHash or MiningRigRentals.

BSOD POOL
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2626 -u WALLET.rig

SOLO mining
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2626 -u WALLET.rig -p m=solo
PARTY mining
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2626 -u WALLET.rig -p m=party.yourpassword

SALT POOL
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.saltpool.net:3438 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=TWIT

CryptoGreek.Cafe
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://CryptoGreek.Cafe:9724 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=TWIT

Mining Coins
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miningcoins.ca:3432 -u <walletaddress> -p c=TWIT

DISCLAIMER: This thread, website, and Github will be updated as development progresses. No new features are currently promised. Twit coin and it's developers do not have any affiliation Twitter, Inc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pool operator

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:15:07 PM

do you want a pool service?
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:20:29 PM

I've seen a lot of announcements on the forum and could say that you have the original design, keep it up,  heresamemo!

heresamemo (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:24:15 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 03:00:52 AM by mprep

Grin

We currently have Mining.Cafe as a pool, if you wish to set up another pool we would welcome that and share your info in our ann.

do you want a pool service?
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:27:26 PM

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-analysis/YjgzNzA5MmM5MTIwYTU1NWIyY2QxNWE0MGNkMzA2ZGE6MTU3Mjg4MTE5NQ==/detection
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 03:47:38 PM

Good idea for a coin-- we went through some issues with Trollcoin's tipbot where all the bot's replies got hidden and the bot got constantly banned. So careful with that-- expect it to happen.

twitter.com/notsofast
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:23:24 PM

mining.cafe is at the proper fee, for about 10min it was very wrong

QT/daemon compiled on ubuntu 16.04 no problem. I had to downgrade boost on 18.04
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 05:22:23 PM

This is a good concept, so besides mining we can get this coin from the tweets we make by getting tips from our friends. Regarding the exchange, in which exchange are you targeting to list Twit Coin? Do you plan to list it in a large exchange? I'm really looking forward to it. I think this is quite interesting, if you have a bounty link for this project you can also include it in this thread.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 06:39:14 PM

This is a good concept, so besides mining we can get this coin from the tweets we make by getting tips from our friends. Regarding the exchange, in which exchange are you targeting to list Twit Coin? Do you plan to list it in a large exchange? I'm really looking forward to it. I think this is quite interesting, if you have a bounty link for this project you can also include it in this thread.

Dude, you can't really expect a startup coin like this who uses its pre-mined coins for marketing to be even listed on those "large exchanges".  Cheesy You'd be thankful if this even lists on any exchange at all. :/
As for the concept, it isn't unique. As notsofast have said, Trollcoin already had similar idea but unlike this one which primarily focuses on just Twitter, Trollcoin can also be used on Twitch.
Also OP, do check your ann thread contents, there are some typos.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:36:15 PM

Has anyone checked this file other than him? The number of detected viruses is quite high. I don't think all of them are false positives

I guess if you want to install this coin, just compile your own wallet to be safe.
heresamemo (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:00:38 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 03:01:38 AM by mprep

Thank you for the kind words!!!

I've seen a lot of announcements on the forum and could say that you have the original design, keep it up,  heresamemo!

Good looking out NotSoFast
Highly appreciate the heads up!

I am anticipating this to happen sooner or later with the airdrops twit is planning on lol

Will try to think of a plan b incase that does happen!

Wonder if I tip @jack he might have mercy on Twits Twitter Tipping Bot.

Good idea for a coin-- we went through some issues with Trollcoin's tipbot where all the bot's replies got hidden and the bot got constantly banned. So careful with that-- expect it to happen.

We are currently in talks with at least two exchanges, looking for the right fit for the project.

Don't want to give names just yet incase something doesn't fall through.

Will be posting bounties soon as well too, first we wanted to focus on the launch, now that it seems to be going smooth we can focus on more marketing / bounties

Appreciate the feedback, we leave typos to ensure ppl are reading it... Lol jk

Also troll coin is doing good in the twitch area, we are def not trying to take trollcoins shine, however if adoption is well received, I don't see why we couldn't try expand our reach and even tap other social media avenues, good advice julerz!

Dude, you can't really expect a startup coin like this who uses its pre-mined coins for marketing to be even listed on those "large exchanges".  Cheesy You'd be thankful if this even lists on any exchange at all. :/
As for the concept, it isn't unique. As notsofast have said, Trollcoin already had similar idea but unlike this one which primarily focuses on just Twitter, Trollcoin can also be used on Twitch.
MiningCoinsPool

Activity: 450
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:39:07 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 10:13:09 AM by MiningCoinsPool

TWIT COIN

can be mined at

0.85% mining fees

Payouts every 5 minutes for balance above 0.001

Thank you Smiley
heresamemo (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:41:45 AM

Thank you for the support! We have added your info to our ANN.

TWIT COIN

can be mined at

0.45% mining fees

Payouts every 30 minutes for balance above 0.001

Thank you Smiley

saltpool

Activity: 222
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:31:39 AM

https://saltpool.net/images/saltpool-med-trans.png
Mine TwitCoin at SALTPOOL
https://saltpool.net
Australian Mining Pool

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hour for all balances above 0.01 every day.

Stratum settings:

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.saltpool.net:3438 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=TWIT

Join our discord for support - https://discord.gg/FQ5cph5.
barnes13

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 06:51:50 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 07:03:41 AM by barnes13

Dude, you can't really expect a startup coin like this who uses its pre-mined coins for marketing to be even listed on those "large exchanges".  Cheesy You'd be thankful if this even lists on any exchange at all. :/
Yes, I know. But however we cannot carelessly judge this project. We should be able to continue to support and advice for those who want to develop. We all know that the blockchain technology still needs to be refined, I hope that with the advent of this kind of project, they can also contribute to introducing other communities. Twit Coin is very focused on Twitter, if they can build a good community there then listing on the exchange is not impossible even they can list on a large exchange although it takes time. This is the positive side that I can convey.

If we just continue to judge them without giving constructive opinions, it really doesn't help at all. So, as much as possible I will continue to support those who want to continue to grow with a positive comment which can help to encourage them.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:58:55 AM

need an exchange !!!
barnes13

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 09:53:04 AM

need an exchange !!!
I have asked this before, and I think we should be more patient to wait for confirmation of their answers. I hope they can bring good news to the people who support this project and we must be optimistic about the struggle they are doing for this.
zhongkz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:51:33 AM

Wallet can't be synchronized, please provide node information!
MiningCoinsPool

Activity: 450
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:55:38 PM

No-official block explorer:   http://63.209.32.91/
heresamemo (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:48:10 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 03:02:18 AM by mprep

Thank you for the support we added your info to our ANN

Mine TwitCoin at SALTPOOL
https://saltpool.net
Australian Mining Pool

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hour for all balances above 0.01 every day.

Stratum settings:

Code:

Join our discord for support - https://discord.gg/FQ5cph5.

Added your explorer with our explorer info to the ANN

Thank you for the support.

No-official block explorer:   http://63.209.32.91/

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: