Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: there are still many who invest in cryptocurrency?  (Read 3211 times)
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:39:30 PM

You mentioned the golden year of crypto and ICO when an average project can hit the soft cap and even the hard cap! And, maybe you forgot what happened in 2018 with all the ICO investors! Last year, almost 80% of ICO projects scammed and gone with people's money! Some projects gained success but yet they failed to give ROI to its investors! So, this is why crypto investors are not very choosy, they are investing only in high potential projects or they playing gambling, which is better than investing in ICO!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 04:46:46 PM

Although it cannot yet be compared to 2017 which is full of success, IEO and ICOthis year provide quite a lot of benefits for investors who are able to analyze it well. However, because many frauds under the guise of fundraising, ICO, and other modes make the achievements of these successful projects dim for those who do not update. Here are some of the lists.

Well, a related investment which is more profitable, it depends on the choice and passion of each. The tendency of each person is different so that it can affect the quality of the work done, the most important thing is understanding your ability to maximize opportunities.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:00:25 PM

of course ,still lots people investing in crypto and you can see 2017 was a golden time but 2018 and 2019 is really bad but still lots of IEO become succsesfull !you need to choose carefully and set your mind that you can loose your money

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:22:53 PM

I know that many investors left crypto after the ICO situation became so bad. However, not all investors left the crypto, some still invest in ICO and IEO. Investors have to be more careful than ever, but for many it is difficult.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:35:42 PM

as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?
If something is less profitable than before, it's only normal that investors reduce hence this applies to crypto. New projects who do IEO on highly reputable exchanges most times are successful with token sale, but start-ups doing ICO nowadays barely cross the softcap. Some people take crypto as side hustle, and not a major investment.
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:59:15 PM

We are talking about ICO, in 2017 there are many successful ICO because the hype at that time was very big. Even bad projects are able to achieve the softcap. But in this year it's different, other than because of the small hype, plus a lot of scam ICO, so i think investors prefer to become traders.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:10:48 PM

When investing in ICO I usually remember the cool song by Queen "I Want It All"
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all and I want it now...

Joking apart an investment is a risky adventure. Nobody can assure you that your investment will be successful as well as nobody cannot give you the floor that everything will be fine with ICO. Some people consider that such a situation presents only in ICO but it is erronous point of view because any venture investment is enough high risky.
As for me I have bought many various coins and I feel myself a little fazed watching the current quotas but it does not mean that you should not buy anything because sometimes I earned quite well having been bought prospective coins. 
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:02:22 PM

as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?

of course they are gone , u know what ?
becuase they just come to do 1 time invest ,
may u asked why ,because they came from another company.
then u asked , what that mean ? , well,believe or not , what happened on 2017 just not only because ETH found new system of investement, but behind its, there something hidden.and that is money-laundering. according many many trusted magazine , such as bloomberg or Cnn, there are more than 400,000 cases money-laundering via cryptocurrencies between April and December 2017 .
no wonder on that time market cap almost $800,000,000,000 .
even a stupid project such as (well if i dont wrong) INXT can going crazy on that time .

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 07:05:36 PM

Nothing can beat the investor frenzy of 2017 yet. Everyone wanted to make a quick buck will buy any whitepaper that looks good enough. Now, 2019, many of them had already left but this is the right time to invest in coin projects where almost everyone has left - maximum profit potential.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:33:50 PM

Me too but not so actively as few years ago. Right now all the projects are doing nothing but disappointing investors. No project in 2019 has raised enough money and made solid profit, only Matic did well, but this is it.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:53:09 PM

I don’t know where investors invest in cryptocurrencies, but I know for sure that most investors are waiting for the right moment to enter the market. There is a high probability that starting in 2020 the market will show good growth and this will provoke a chain reaction due to which many investors will come to the market. In any case, I hope so.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:07:19 PM

I don’t know where investors invest in cryptocurrencies, but I know for sure that most investors are waiting for the right moment to enter the market. There is a high probability that starting in 2020 the market will show good growth and this will provoke a chain reaction due to which many investors will come to the market. In any case, I hope so.

You must be referring to the old crypto investors who already knew how and when the cycle is going to cycle. But if I think this is exactly the right time since the prices had hit its bottom.

There are still lots of investors even this 2019, there is Cosmos who received millions and there's Bittorrent. Several few projects doing IEO, not really notable enough that they got millions to be listed in big exchanges but they made there still. Maybe their investors are just trying to get some few bucks when its listed on Korean exchanges.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:32:59 PM

I do not think that many investors left after ICO fraud. Investors who are weak in spirit and knowledge have left, and investors who are strong and experienced, who are now investing in cryptocurrency and are engaged in trading, have remained.
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 08:54:26 PM

As some research Cryptocurrency has now more user than 2017 but marketcap is down to 255B from 850B. People are still monitoring cryptocurrency but afraid to invest for scam projects. That time rise millions USDfor single app. In new time they won't make same kind of mistake.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 09:15:21 PM

some people who are dominated by investors who understand crypto, return to the bitcoin trading speculator and they also take part in the IEO they like, others are still actively waiting for the momentum and return to their original business activities. Most are only interested when the high hype of BTC is connected to the altcoin investment climate, and they don't find it now, and some also give up because they have bad experiences from ICO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:20:42 PM

There are some projects that are  still very profitable to invest in. Projects like tokoin and collectrix yielded good profits to investors. I believe some future projects will do likewise.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:28:13 PM

It seems to me that new projects are not popular now. There are very few investors who are still willing to invest in new coins. Besides, it is dangerous to invest in them. Now is the time to pay attention to more fundamental and reliable coins.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:52:19 PM

It seems to me that new projects are not popular now. There are very few investors who are still willing to invest in new coins. Besides, it is dangerous to invest in them. Now is the time to pay attention to more fundamental and reliable coins.
There are still few good projects worth investing today and the rest are only scam ones. So investors are now very skeptical which projects to invest so they won't end up wasting their money in projects that they can't yield profits anymore. Gone are those days like in 2017 wherein investors gained huge profits as much as bounty hunters are also earning a decent amount too.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:03:18 PM

Disclaimer: " I am here to post an opinion. My opinion does not constitute legal or investment advice. I am not a financial advisory or lawyer. If seeking financial or legal advice please consult with your local professional."

In 2017 Bitcoins historic run that led to the price being $20,000 was caused by a huge inflation that ended up popping as many knew that it would. Bitcoin in other crypto-currencies at the time weren't hindered by a bunch of regulatory bodies at the time. Everyone was really going all in. The Bubble  was bound to burst, it was just a matter of time. Heavy market manipulation caused the price to soar. It may have been a Bitcoin whale or two shifting large amounts around. Also at the time, ICO's were thriving because the SEC hadn't really stepped in yet to give authoritative rule.
   The cryptocurrency market was like a wild west back then, the law was very gray, and still is now, but clearer guidance is rolling in slowly. The scene was ripe with money from fresh investors ready to take money out against their homes and their life savings. The scene was also filled to the brim with scams. The the governing bodies of finance stepped in and basically slowed ICO's movement down to a crawl. Just look at whats happening to Telegram and their TON token! The investors are still here but the legal waters aren't clear and are very murky, so people are treading with caution. The price won't inflate like it did in 2017 because it has been up to now self correcting from the previous bubble.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:08:48 PM

Investing in crypto currencies does not mean investing on ICOs or IEOs. Investing on bitcoin and other altcoins means investing on crypto currencies. People are still investing on Bitcoins and other well known major crypto currencies. It is just that people are now aware that ICOs and IEOs are mainly a "scam" scheme, thus they are avoiding those kind of investment on project. This is actually a good thing. At least they won't be wasting any money on investing on shit projects.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: