Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite project these days?  (Read 5649 times)
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 06:57:37 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are my favourite, I have lesser interest in DeFi and altcoins and I've already quit been a holder since I've lost 90% of my portfolio value to volatility, I still regret not holding bitcoin and ethereum from the start instead of holding some altcoins that are now falling so hard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 08:27:42 AM

What is your favorite project these days?

I think Ethereum it's the best project. haha

There will be projects in various fields,
1. Please tell me your favorite project.
2. Recently, let me know what you think is the best project and what the area of the project is.

ETH 2.0 will be better, but not the Etherum of now!

There are several good projects like ADA, Monero, or Credits but they would have to have the same acceptance that ETH has to be successful.

We will see what the very promising future tells us for the crypto world ...
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 09:19:26 AM

I had two alternatives in picking ventures, one is proposed for holding long haul and the other is for having less exchange. ethereum have become the primary options in the best undertakings to date, truth be told there are as yet numerous advancements hanging tight for bitcoin and ethereum in the coming year. notwithstanding, beside the two coins, I am very keen on observing BNB right now.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1379

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 12:35:56 PM

My favorite projects these days are Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin and Binance Coin, I hold them until the coming years, and I see that these coins will be profitable with the long term and my investment money is more secure than new projects. I am currently working on a defi project called KittieFIGHT and I have read an article about it on coinmarketcap I hope That this project succeed.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
matteo_invst1

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 12:54:41 PM

These days my favourite project is Stakenet (XSN) because,
they have an active community, Strong development team with a weekly update, an interesting Road map for the near future,
the more important thing is their Dex (decentralized Exchange) I think it will be the first one in the market with these features.
Exchanging coins and tokens, bridging BTC and ETH using lightning Network and Raiden Network, make instant transactions with the lowest fee possible is all you need for exchanging in total Decentralised area (Stakenet Dex).
Also, they have their own cloud staking which is mean that you can have passive income from your XSN coins that are awesome,
And many more features that make this project a great opportunity for investment. join their community and ask your questions.
Cratoon

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

https://paradice.in/?c=bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 01:33:24 PM

ETH is awesome

But I also like #QDAO #OCEAN #DOT #TRX #XRP

There's way too many awesome projects to be aware tbh, and each has a ton of stuff going on...

PARADICE.IN 🌴 — multiply your bet playing dice 🎲 crash 🛸 roulette 0️⃣ slots 🎰 and mines 💣 with provably fair!

Telegram     Twitter     Instagram
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 10:53:05 AM

I think in terms of good implementation now in cryptocurrency Ethereum is one of the best, then next is TRX, ADA, Link, Dot, Busd, and
Bnb, these are I guess that so far has a good development now in this field of business. But I know there are a lot of altcoins out there that are good in the market.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 12:26:20 PM

ETH is awesome

But I also like #QDAO #OCEAN #DOT #TRX #XRP

There's way too many awesome projects to be aware tbh, and each has a ton of stuff going on...
Yes, and in essence all the tokens that are always in the top 20 in the ranking are equally good and good for everyone to have at this point because the current market conditions are under tremendous improvement.
Lrshohag

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 02:29:16 PM

Now a days DEGO is my favourite project. This project is very strong. DEGO NFT is one of the best NFT in crypto.
DEGO is going to be one of the best project.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 03:53:37 PM

I would not say favorite project, but I feel happy with the current Defi trends. Defi program is really cool now, we can take advantage if we take part in the top Defi in the market. although risky but profitable while you can make decisions quickly and go after benefiting from one project to another.I think we have to follow this Defi trend more so far so that speculators can make more money.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 04:18:20 PM

Now a days DEGO is my favourite project. This project is very strong. DEGO NFT is one of the best NFT in crypto.
DEGO is going to be one of the best project.
do not speculate too far on new projects. Dego is a Defi project,
you will know that in Q3-Q4 it was Defi's month, Hype Defi was very strong, making Fomo spread everywhere,
my advice is investing in an altcoin project that has been running for about 1 year,
is a good investment, because they run the roadmap.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 04:50:21 PM

What is your favorite project these days?

I think Ethereum it's the best project. haha

There will be projects in various fields,
1. Please tell me your favorite project.
2. Recently, let me know what you think is the best project and what the area of the project is.

I have been working in the crypto industry since mid-2017. Over the years, I have worked most of all with Ethereum.Of course, I can say that Ethereum is my best project and cryptocurrency. But there were other projects that gave me the opportunity to make good money. Now I am working with a new crypto project that has launched its Buytex crypto exchange and its BUX exchange token. The project is already 6 months old and it is actively developing. I also liked this project, as it makes it possible to get income and trade cryptocurrency right now. Of course, in order for him to become special for me, he will have to work for a long time and please me with income, as Ethereum does. There are other projects that I like, but the main thing here is that all these projects work for a long time and please their community with regular income.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:57:29 PM

my advice is investing in an altcoin project that has been running for about 1 year,
is a good investment, because they run the roadmap.
There is a huge risk involved when you are investing in new projects even with somewhat established team as it can always fail and it is the risk you take as an investor and in the past it paid off in almost all of the projects during the initial few months and the new hype will run for a short period of time and then there will be good projects in the mix.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 05:12:55 AM

It seems that people are looking forward to ETH 2.0, and it is also partly affecting the price of ETH in the market. I see Ethereum also announcing the launch of ETH 2.0 in 2021. So I think the real market boom will be next year. Besides ETH, Polkadot is also the project that I am most interested in. I am also looking forward to defi products on a platform other than ETH like Polkadot.

Harrison chinoye

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 08:24:06 AM

yes my favorite projects are #JACS.TECH #OCEAN #DOT #TRX #XRP and also Ethereum is one of my best project and cryptocurrency. But there were other projects that gave me the opportunity to make good money.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 08:28:35 AM

bet fury gives with chance as investor to gains on returns with the work on reference of the online gaming service. as many features are available with the desktop to helps as player to connects with more parties as attaining game table with different option of playing with the online presence.

Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 09:14:06 AM

For the long term, I will hold the only Bitcoin and for the short, I always change my mind as there are a lot of good projects which you can choose for the short term. My favorite these days is Bitcoin and Curve DAO Token.

Can you maybe elaborate a bit on curve dao token?

Ah yeah.
Skadi360

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 11:19:46 AM

My favorite project nowadays in DeFi is DYP, it has a great potential with a great community to support it. Also it is backed by Ethereum mining, all their staking and other ways of earning is reward by Ethereum. My favorite feature is the Anti-whale, now you can rest assured that whales can decide the price by dumping them.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 11:42:53 AM

Ethereum is indeed very good, both for investment and from a technological perspective. For other coins I might choose Cardano, Neo and also Polkadot. On the bulls this time I believe they will have a good performance
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 01:33:56 PM

I think every crypto traders knows better that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two best coins but if you asking besides these two then I am observing OGN, CRV, and Nexo for the last few weeks these projects are trending and looking great projects.
I've seen Nexo a lot, but I'm not sure about nexo as an investment. Bitcoin and ethereum are still favorites because they have proven to be profitable investments

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: