Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite project these days?  (Read 5648 times)
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 02:07:14 PM

I'm monitoring the IDENA project, which until now has a consensus algorithm unlike the usual blockchain, the name is Proof Of Person. IDENA does not require staking nor does it require high-level computing machines, we can mine on the IDENA blockchain network by validating at the beginning of each period then activating nodes for 24 hours to get daily coins.

This project has been running for 1 year, but is still in the beta stage and the developer is still developing oracle. You can sell and buy IDNA on Qtrade, Probit and Hotbit, and monitor prices on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/idena/

The number of active communities on telegram is approximately 10k members, I was quite surprised because it was genuine and there were no fake members

this writing is objective in my opinion personally

I also play it and I even join the community on Telegram, it is true that this project is very promising and yesterday the IDENA community just did their Validation to get IDENA Coins, what I am surprised is, this project is still in Beta Stage. but the community is undoubtedly and added by the investors in it who have the power to keep this project stable, so I don't hesitate to join him until now ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 02:28:46 PM

Right now I'm focusing on bitcoin because it's increasingly profiting at an ever-increasing price. Perhaps you are also paying attention
to bitcoin today more and more are adopting and many investors believe, so they are diverting their investments to bitcoin.
Even bitcoin ranks in the top twenty market capitalization according to assetdash. Based on its market capitalization position,
bitcoin has already outperformed the assets of large American-owned companies.

/font]
soetikno

Activity: 809
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 02:58:58 PM

Binance Coin (BNB), it is my favorite coin and my favorite project, BNB has a very bright future in its project not only Exchange but payments like Visa and BSC are also adopted in the project.

Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 03:09:51 PM

everyone has their own favorite project and top coins are no exception, like Bitcoin, ethereum, binance, etc. I am also one of the Top altcoin investors in the market and bitcoin. they are my favorite coins and I believe they are worthy of future investment.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
kasakola

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 04:44:43 PM

Profitable Coin LTX Coin to me today because they have been working on their plan for a long time and are making a profit so I think LTX Coin will give a lot of profit in the next few days, so I have held 5000 LTX coins I will probably appear before you again, LTX is an exchange site they are working with their own coins, thanks to the opportunity to earn this day.

abahcoin

Activity: 657

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 04:49:36 PM

What is your favorite project these days?

I think Ethereum it's the best project. haha

There will be projects in various fields,
1. Please tell me your favorite project.
2. Recently, let me know what you think is the best project and what the area of the project is.
In my opinion, the best project is TRON, because it has several advantages such as low transaction fees, token support on the tron blockchain platform, supported by many crypto wallets, and has been widely used for token sales and many successful projects using the tron blockchain platform.
Tron is just a matter of time to be mass adopted by the world

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 04:56:23 PM

2. Recently, let me know what you think is the best project and what the area of the project is.
Ethereum is everyone's choice and most of the people of crypto community use and hold it. Other top coins that i like are ada, xlm, neo, waves, icx and xrp.
Some new good projects include snx, utk and amn.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 05:21:44 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum still remain my favourite, but for new coin/token, Albetrage (ATE) looks the most promising.
For Bitcoin and Ethereum it is still very feasible to be used as a favorite coin and token by anyone, because from the past until now they are both good, and even at this time Bitcoin is also experiencing good bullishness in the market, but for new tokens like Albetrage (ATE), I think there should be further considerations to be liked.

BryanJohn

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 09:56:36 PM

My favorite project right now is still the same as ethereum, because we know that most of the projects were built using ethereum's smart platform, even though the fact is currently 70% of scam projects and 30% of projects fail because the product is difficult to develop but I am still convinced that ethereum is still has hopes to rise and show its Exitensi values ​​back.

yes me too ethereum is my favorite project and JACSTECH, BNB has a very bright future in its project not only Exchange but payments .
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1638
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 10:45:24 PM

For now, I am changing my status from a holder to the trader, so there is nothing favorite coin for, any coin can provide to give me profit for short or medium-term I will choose it, doesn't matter have strong fundamental or no, legit or shitcoin as long as it can bring profit, I will consider it a favorite

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:18:46 AM

for now i believe that those projects that i am monitoring will make price up in near future. twt token seems like will pump i believe. wpp will rise also in near future. satt is good as i believe. but price was dumped 4 times after listing. investors have to wait months when price will recovery to ico price. it is good time to buy.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:30:33 AM

DeFi projects are many favourite right now, is risky as DeFi projects are today I believe they hold the key to better ROI and Bitcoin is doing very good right now leaving out altcoins but I believe sooner or later altcoins can start pumping too and DeFi projects will be the most profitable, this is just my own believe everyone has the right to do their own research

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sunilkumars

Activity: 30
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 12:01:39 PM

I have my 2 favourite Projects is ETH ana TRX it's favourite Projects now a days 2 tokens price is increasing day by day it's one of the main reasons to be it's my favorite Projects now I am holding some my eth and trx token let's features price is good Eth are Trx 2 Projects is good potential it's best projects
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 04:12:51 PM

Tezos and YFI are currently one of the favorite cryptocurrencies of traders. This is due to the recent price performance that DeFi assets may have triggered. This is a project that serves as a platform for the formation of the DeFi project, so if DeFi grows (which is in great demand and grows positively), then XTZ and YfI still have very positive future potential. Of course, we shouldn't forget that ETH is also currently experiencing a positive trend and this was triggered by ETH's plans to launch Ethereum 2.0 soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
shushu2007

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:28:06 PM

I can answer this question without thinking,my answer is bitcoin, and it will never change. Plus I'm sure there are millions of others who think the same. I'm not alone.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:58:42 PM

I have Many favourite project.  But my First choice is Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is best coin for long term hold. Now many defi project doing well. But defi project is risky. But i like DIA project. I researched this project and i think this project best for future.

how about ethereum or BNB mate, because both altcoins is my favourite project besides bitcoin
about DIA, this project still new, and usually the risk is higher if we investing in a new project except you already think about it
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:46:11 PM

I like defi projects, started with UNI, and just now found a xsigma project and i reccomend you to observe it - promising defi stablecoin exchange. soon they plan to announce tech details, but financial plan looks good
Josefjix

Activity: 1162
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:51:55 PM

I like defi projects, started with UNI, and just now found a xsigma project and i reccomend you to observe it - promising defi stablecoin exchange. soon they plan to announce tech details, but financial plan looks good
Defi projects are shadow of scams it is a matter of time before they unavailed their true meanings to the public. Many projects who have passed the test of time are plenty I wonder why anyone would prefer Defi to those projects, it is choice after all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
arufox

Activity: 1079
Merit: 193

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:57:47 PM

Currently, I think XRP, for the early holder of course, already earns so many profits if already sell the token, and I'm sure the price will keep increase until the fork snapshot date. Yesterday almost all of the coins dumped, and XLM is the right choice to choose. So for me now, XLM and XRP become the favorite

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:58:19 PM

I can agree with OP for his opinion that Ethereum is the best project of today. Why? That is because of the smart contract offered by this project. In this way, other promising projects could enter the market easily. If we are aware of the DeFi trends before, most of the projects launched on the main net was built through the Ethereum Blockchain. Without Ethereum, there might be no DeFi hype that benefited a lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Meaning, the combination of the features offered by different projects falls under the umbrella of the Ethereum Blockhain. Thus, this will make Ethereum my most favorite project of all time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: