Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5672 times)
IgorSva

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:03:57 PM

What are your plans for IEO ?
It's the only way to get a soft cap right now. Since the whole situation in the market looks pretty sad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randomnewby

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:13:17 PM

When will we be able to purchase the coin? I've heard 'soon' but that is so vague. Is it within the next Week? Month? End of Year?

Look forward to your reply. Thank you.  Smiley
loasinmistgold

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:27:00 PM

I am sure that there will be a huge demand for tokens. Since there will be an opportunity to receive passive income and this will be the most important thing for everyone.

Yes, exactly. Everyone wants to receive passive income and to make it as convenient and stable as possible . In this case, it will allow the project to become the most popular in the world.

in some countries, banks offer more than 10% per annum. I think the inhabitants of these countries will not be interested in the coin.
What do you think about it ?
Babai1981

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:42:05 PM

The concept is definitely worth attention and I will now download the wallet and test how it works and how often I will be able to receive a reward.
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:00:01 PM

Hello. Please tell me at the moment, the wallet is only for Windows ? When is the launch planned for Android and IOS ?
Babai1981

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:17:37 PM

The book costs $ 137 . Don't you think it's too expensive ?
I just don't quite understand what kind of information there should be for such money?
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:34:13 PM

What is the minimum investment to receive 10% per annum. I'm just considering the possibility of obtaining passive income and growth.

There is no minimum investment. Everyone will be able to get passive income. And as I understand it, tokens will not be subject to inflation. This is a huge plus

Let's see what happens after the listing. There will also be an important speculative component. I mean, the price of many coins depends on the price of bitcoin.

But not in this case. The price of the coin will be tied to gold and this has been written about several times.
That is why it can become a new means of payment.

I liked that the project has patents and that there will be a binding to gold. That's the most important thing for me. Since the coin will not be subject to inflation .
lithium27february

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:34:59 AM

BCR Patented Technologies

Bankcoin is unique due to its ability to cater to any, and all, sectors. BCR patents (a total of 9), explain Bankcoin’s vast capabilities to change and improve the financial system, when dealing with transactions, flow of funds, security holdings, interests and much more. The ethical uses for Bankcoin are endless.

The developers have identified nine innovations in this technology and protected each of them with patents:

- Innovation For Banks, Financial Institutions & Monetary Funds
- Innovation For Assets & Commodities
- Innovation For Internal Cryptocurrency Blockchain
- Innovation For Insurance & Underwriters
- Innovation For Governments
- Innovation For Islamic Banking.

BCR Patented Technologies Offering Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) is on a mission to change the perception surrounding cryptocurrencies and also reimagining money as a financial instrument.

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/11/12/image.md.png

it is impressive that the team was able to get so many patents and takes part in international conferences. This is the most important for the development of the project.
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:50:23 AM

Do I understand correctly that users will be able to run nodes and earn income for it ?
Or how it will work in practice. I'd like to understand that.

as I understand it will not need any nodes and each user will be able to receive passive income.
Perhaps in the future we will see some new means of payment that will be used every day.

Just keep your wallet open and it allows you to receive a reward of 10% per annum.
This will be very beneficial for everyone and especially for people in Europe and other countries where interest rates in banks are very low.

This is an opportunity to earn income without inflation . As you may know with banks there are very big difficulties in this regard.
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:06:54 AM

I just don't quite understand what kind of information there should be for such money?

Yes as on me the price is high. But this is a market you can buy or you can not but the fact that such an economic model has a great future is a fact.
dusmasecsilk

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:22:43 AM

What is the minimum investment to receive 10% per annum. I'm just considering the possibility of obtaining passive income and growth.

There is no minimum investment. Everyone will be able to get passive income. And as I understand it, tokens will not be subject to inflation. This is a huge plus

Let's see what happens after the listing. There will also be an important speculative component. I mean, the price of many coins depends on the price of bitcoin.

But not in this case. The price of the coin will be tied to gold and this has been written about several times.
That is why it can become a new means of payment.

I liked that the project has patents and that there will be a binding to gold. That's the most important thing for me. Since the coin will not be subject to inflation .

Here I agree with you and I have already downloaded the wallet for me and just waiting for the opportunity to buy coins and then we will see.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:36:50 AM

Please tell me how your team will earn money.? I would like to understand how it will be beneficial for you?

I also do not understand this moment now. As I understand it, they are building a new payment system and maybe it will be a Commission for transactions. But the best course is to wait for an official statement from the team.
team will earn money from selling there coins on the exchanges and realising the value of the BCR gold priced stable coin that mines up to 10% per annum.
Babai1981

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:38:39 AM

Hello. Please tell me at the moment, the wallet is only for Windows ? When is the launch planned for Android and IOS ?

Me here is, too, interested in this question. And also I would like to see the roadmap of the project.
I think you need to update the site.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:39:58 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 03:22:57 AM by mprep

Innovation for banking

The Bankcoin Reserve Coin was not created to compete with banks. This new product, amid countless uses, allows banks to adapt to and incorporate Bankcoin Reserve innovations via licensing agreements.

Want to learn more about our project? Watch the video now!

https://youtu.be/CylIdWnPCRo

Hello. Yes, only Windows wallet available
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:53:25 AM

When will we be able to purchase the coin? I've heard 'soon' but that is so vague. Is it within the next Week? Month? End of Year?

Look forward to your reply. Thank you.  Smiley

Yes, I have already decided to buy tokens. And just everyone is waiting for this opportunity. So I will continue to monitor the growth of the project and it seems to me that the demand will be huge.
Babai1981

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:10:11 AM

What are your plans for IEO ?
It's the only way to get a soft cap right now. Since the whole situation in the market looks pretty sad.

Nevertheless, given the receipt of 10% per annum, I think the demand will be huge.
So next I'm going to watch how it all develops.
IgorSva

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:26:46 AM

Do you have an account on github ? And also I wonder if your codes will be audited by an independent company.
This is also very important.
lithium27february

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:42:16 AM

It's hard to draw conclusions until you've read this book. When you read it then you can say more about how much it is worth information.
IgorSva

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:56:27 AM

Binding to gold is the most correct decision.
Since the currency of each country is now subject to inflation and in Asia trust only gold.
dusmasecsilk

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:31:49 AM

Binding to gold is the most correct decision.
Since the currency of each country is now subject to inflation and in Asia trust only gold.

I also think that binding to gold is cool.
So you can be sure that the income will be protected from inflation.
I will be willing to invest some of the funds in the purchase of coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: