Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5672 times)
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:41:48 PM

BCR first coin listing according to Telegram chat - https://ccx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038896854-BCR-WILL-BE-LISTED-
Thank you for the article!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
safiullah300

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:58:58 PM

anyway, this money will soon replace Fiat. Now China is investing $ 1 billion in blockchain development. That's a good sign.

now there is a lot of positive news but nevertheless the price of bitcoin is going down and I do not understand what this may be related to.

Yes many people are now looking for a more stable asset in order to use it for business or just for transactions.
Theeditor47

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:28:23 PM

I don't really understand what you have to do with this book. That would be really important to me.

buy and read this book. I don't understand what the problem is.
You better pay attention to the fact that the team already has 9 patents. This is very important.
lopez84

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:57:08 PM

I am also waiting when it will begin selling the coins.
thanks to the patents that the team has now it will be possible to draw conclusions that the team can even cooperate with the state.

If you downloaded the wallet now. You can write to e-mail the team and buy some coins to get passive income.
safiullah300

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:18:22 PM

I liked that the team already has so many patents. This is really important and they really can get support from many countries.
I would like to know more about this.

It looks interesting but it is difficult to draw conclusions as to how much it will be in demand.
But the idea of building a blockchain that can be used by large corporations seems attractive to me.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:24:02 PM

I liked that the team already has so many patents. This is really important and they really can get support from many countries.

It looks interesting but it is difficult to draw conclusions as to how much it will be in demand.
But the idea of building a blockchain that can be used by large corporations seems attractive to me.

Securing patents is not a guarantee that the project will gonna be successful. They may have technical support but they need to attract as many users as they can to make it valuable in the market. Also, can we download the whitepaper without having to give the phone number? Name and email ad are fine, but I don't think phone number is necessary.
Phoenix2203

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:42:24 PM

If the Team manages to get BCR listed on Coinbase or even Kraken this will be HUGE.

Do you think it's really necessary now ? It takes hundreds of thousands of dollars to list on these exchanges and you have to understand that.
isusin

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:07:21 PM

Now I am amazed by the work of the team. I wonder if your codes have passed any audit? That would be very important to me.

You need to be sure that in the future every coin will be provided with gold. But audits are more likely to be needed in the future.

how will it be possible to provide such a volume of coins with a gold reserve? How real is this?

If I understand correctly the project will not have a direct connection with gold.
safiullah300

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:32:19 PM

are there any partners who are ready to support the project now at the moment ?
Who are you already negotiating with?
randomnewby

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:19:31 AM

Also, can we download the whitepaper without having to give the phone number? Name and email ad are fine, but I don't think phone number is necessary.

I agree. This should be available to everyone without having to supply so many details.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:19:15 AM

Did you know that the global economy is now at its turning point?

Thanks to fast digitization and the advancement of such technologies as blockchain and cryptocurrencies, market players today are able to reinterpret the very meaning of money and financial assets in general. This provides an excellent springboard for launching an inclusive financial revolution which is primarily focused on the interests of the people.

Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies in their current state as a mode of settlement are plagued with a plethora of vulnerabilities with one of the key among them being price volatility. It is the volatility of cryptocurrencies that stops most users from even considering cryptocurrencies as a stable method of payment, which ultimately makes these digital assets unusable for day-to-day life and commercial payments.

Bankcoin Reserve is a project that was developed for systematic elimination of these problems by establishing an innovational, universal and decentralized monetary system. The monetary system built as part of the project is focused primarily on efficiency, transparency, security and, above all, convenience.

🔺 To learn more about the Bankcoin Reserve project you can visit our official website at https://bankcoinreserve.io/.

lopez84

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:27:06 PM

If the Team manages to get BCR listed on Coinbase or even Kraken this will be HUGE.

That would be just fine. But I do not know how much it will be real in the initial stages. I will wait for more news from the team.

I guess there would be a concern of the coin being dumped once listed on the exchange. They have 9 patents and a thorough whitepaper. I'm sure they have the solution to prevent this and keep BCR's value tethered to the ceiling market price of one troy ounce of gold over the previous month.

It looks really interesting. And this is a good economic model.
I will continue to monitor how everything works...
Phoenix2203

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:54:33 PM

Hello everyone !
So what about the sales of these coins ? Please tell me when you will start the rounds of sales ? The site has little information about this.
lopez84

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:20:00 PM

Each Country Will Have Its Own Bankcoin On Blockchain

Does each country have its own blockchain? And your team will develop it. If that's the case then I'm impressed.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:34:09 AM

Bankcoin Reserve is a high yield instrument

Bankcoin Reserve is an instrument available to governments, central banks, financial institutions, local banks and private individuals. It is a convenient, useful and ethical digital asset. Essentially, it’s a digital commodity that can yield 10% a year and is pegged to the maximum market price of one troy ounce for the previous month. All these features allow Bankcoin Reserve to keep a steady pricing structure for a stable and successful business.

The Bankcoin Reserve currency is unique in that it filters and combines the innovational decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies with centuries-old financial traditions.

Such a unique technological symbiosis helps Bankcoin Reserve enhance the user capabilities while retaining scalability, accessibility and maintaining consistent stability of its currency.

➡️ Learn more about the Bankcoin Reserve project on our official website at https://bankcoinreserve.io

Phoenix2203

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:31:33 AM

must bring positive effects to both private individuals and entire governments alike!

that's all I liked the most. That is it could become a state blockchain in the future )
lopez84

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:54:53 AM

Each Country Will Have Its Own Bankcoin On Blockchain

As you may know, Bankcoin Reserve employs 9 patent-protected innovations that are registered in the Commonwealth of Australia Patents Office and also on WIPO. These patents allow us to offer our partners one more exciting opportunity: BCR has the ability to discover new Bankcoins on the Blockchain. Each country that comes aboard will acquire its own Bankcoin on the Blockchain with a specific set of protocols.

That is just one of the patented innovations that give us these unique rights. When we were developing the project we wanted to bring innovation to the existing economic system and provide businesses across all sectors with more tools and opportunities to reach their goals.

Our team firmly believes: digitization is crucial for changing the world of today. We also believe these changes must bring positive effects to both private individuals and entire governments alike!

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/11/21/image82095763537c6729.md.png

That's impressive. It will be a universal coin in the amount of all patents I am sure that these technologies will be in maximum demand.
ookodacin

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:18:27 AM

As I understand it I need to keep the cats open at all times and there will not be any minimum amount of coins in order to get the reward * ?
taber31

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:41:24 AM

But I do not really understand what will happen to the listing on the exchanges. How it will all be implemented and when I will be able to sell my coins. That would be important to me.
ookodacin

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:05:45 AM

That would be just fine. But I do not know how much it will be real in the initial stages. I will wait for more news from the team.

I guess there would be a concern of the coin being dumped once listed on the exchange. They have 9 patents and a thorough whitepaper. I'm sure they have the solution to prevent this and keep BCR's value tethered to the ceiling market price of one troy ounce of gold over the previous month.

The fact that the coin will have a stable price is rather a plus in such a market. And can attract more people and businessmen to blockchain technology. That's my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: