Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5676 times)
ElenaBuffay

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 10:36:25 AM

I don’t understand how this company will make money? That would be very important to me. Since any business is created precisely for this purpose.

just the development team will have its own token pool as far as I understand . And it will be a generous reward.

I agree with you. The fact that it will be a popular coin and this is a fact. And the fact that you can earn income without any risks is also very important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yurii_013

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:10:38 AM

Do I understand correctly that there will be no volatility and it will be a stable coin ? I'm just very interested.
viahapmibo

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:47:14 AM

as I understand the listing of coins on the canadian exchange has already occurred. So everyone who wants can buy coins and earn income.
punknatanke1

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:22:09 PM

tell me where I can read about partners who will accept this coin as a means of payment. It would be very interesting for me.

I will continue to monitor the work of the project and I like how everything is developing. Because the wallet is already ready and staking will be launched in the near future.

I downloaded the wallet and now need to buy some coins. as I understand more nothing to do need not for order to receive income.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:39:17 PM

Do I understand correctly that there will be no volatility and it will be a stable coin ? I'm just very interested.
Minimum risk of decline
laarami

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:59:34 PM

Hello. Is there a description of your book? I would like to read to understand whether I will buy it or not ?

go to Amazon and there is all the information about it. If you're interested in buying a book then I don't see any problem with that.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:03:43 PM

The project may collaborate with state authorities. It can also cooperate with banks. Due to the fact that they have unique patents.
I would like to see a vision of the team about this.

now the team shows an excellent result and this is a fact. I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me.

Without collaboration with other institutions, their patents will not be optimize its use. It is much better to have many partnerships as they can so we know that their system is truly working. Hoping to see more partners on this project very soon. This will also give them value in the market and not just leaving their patents idle.
punknatanke1

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:30:38 PM

I don’t understand how this company will make money? That would be very important to me. Since any business is created precisely for this purpose.

I also do not quite understand how the economic model will work because any business should bring income.
But I have to study the project in more detail.
Yurii_013

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:55:18 PM

Are you going to cooperate with any banks ?
And what major partners are you negotiating with at the moment ?

as I understand at the moment they already cooperate with banks and other organizations. Perhaps they will build a state blockchain.
risisado

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:20:19 PM

When can we expect an exchange that lets you deposit your BCR?

Now everyone is waiting for the opportunity to buy coins. But you can email the team and get some coins for the node to work.

the listing has already happened. watch the announcements on the official telegram channel . So you can buy coins and run your node.
punknatanke1

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:44:01 PM

The project may collaborate with state authorities. It can also cooperate with banks. Due to the fact that they have unique patents.

now the team shows an excellent result and this is a fact. I will continue to monitor how the project works and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me.

This is not a token but a coin. That's why you can get 10% per annum due to stacking.
Yurii_013

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:08:29 PM

just the development team will have its own token pool as far as I understand . And it will be a generous reward.

But you can download the wallet now and get rewards. Though I still don't know when this feature will be available.
ElenaBuffay

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:38:50 AM

Without collaboration with other institutions, their patents will not be optimize its use. It is much better to have many partnerships as they can so we know that their system is truly working. Hoping to see more partners on this project very soon. This will also give them value in the market and not just leaving their patents idle.

I hope that you are right and eventually we will be able to see a new means of payment. It will be very important now. I like the project and I like how it all works.
risisado

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:10:53 AM

Why did you decide to use gold as a coin price? Why not just use the us dollar? It seems so much easier to understand.

Here is just a simple answer since the dollar in many countries is not in authority.
And gold is recognized all over the world.

this is a plus. For me personally, gold is also a more reputable means of payment.
So I'm as interested as possible in the implementation of the project now.

In fact, the team shows a good result and I like that everything is as legal as possible.
And as I understand the team does not conduct any sales rounds. It's worth the respect
laarami

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:42:55 AM

When can we expect an exchange that lets you deposit your BCR?

Now everyone is waiting for the opportunity to buy coins. But you can email the team and get some coins for the node to work.

the listing has already happened. watch the announcements on the official telegram channel . So you can buy coins and run your node.

you can start the node only after the development is finished. And by that time the team has to connect more and more partners to make this project more popular.
punknatanke1

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:12:43 PM

they have plans to cooperate with the government of different countries and I think that many may be interested. And countries that are under sanctions from the United States will also be interested
randomnewby

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:38:39 PM

When will this coin be listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
viahapmibo

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:43:40 PM

But you can download the wallet now and get rewards. Though I still don't know when this feature will be available.

Yes, the wallet is already available. Me of course strains that requires number the phone for this but as I understand this an optional field.
SusieUrrabazo

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:35:23 PM

At the moment I like how the project is developing and what work the team has already done.
I was just looking for a stable means to generate passive income.
Tatymala

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:02:42 PM

as I understand the listing of coins on the canadian exchange has already occurred. So everyone who wants can buy coins and earn income.

10% a year is actually not very much. The main thing is that it can become a worldwide means of payment. since gold is respected in every country
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: