Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin Reserve - transparency using blockchain technology  (Read 5668 times)
Gabry9588

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:40:33 PM

How many coins will be issued in total and are additional issues planned in the future?

this is interesting to me too. But as I understand it, there will be no inflation because the price, in any case, will be equal to the price of gold.
And this is a huge plus because now people are looking for projects that can be stable for many years.

in the long run, this is a good investment since the price of gold will rise + you can get passive income it will be very important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:00:39 PM

please tell me what are your transaction fees? I want to understand how profitable it will be for business.
The Bankcoin network maintains a minimum transaction fee of 0.0001 BCR which is applied to most transactions containing 7,500 BCR or less. Any transactions containing more that 7,500 BCR will incur a transaction fee in proportion to the transaction size and network variables, at that particular time.

that's just fine. The team has not conducted sales rounds but the project is developing so rapidly and I am happy about it.

Thank you for following the news. Your opinion is important to us!

Do you cooperate with any banks?
And will users be able to get loans using this platform? I think a smart contract would be convenient for this.
Please wait for a while let me provide this information soon.
Dinovanhuten

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:13:49 PM

I think I can get a very good income. I am sure that the project will have a huge support.
Now I am waiting for the opportunity to receive passive income.

there is no timeline as to when this opportunity will be implemented. But in any case, there will be a huge demand for these coins in the future. Because now banks in Europe can not offer such an interest rate.

It’s also good that the coin is tied to gold. This is the right solution for worldwide use. Since this will create a worldwide means of payment without any inflation.

a pleasant project and I like that the team received a listing on reputable exchanges.
Now I like what I see and will continue to follow the news.

but still be careful with project tied to gold. we dont know exactly the truth about their assets. even if they issue certificates, still not 100% guarantee that they have in actual possession. there are several projects that already did the disclosure of their gold assets and yet they ended up as fake..
and passive income??? there are certain factors that will only make this happen and right now, you cant verify its realisation.

I think you need to read more white paper. Assets are not guaranteed by gold. Just the price of a coin will be equal to the price of gold. Such a concept
Gabry9588

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:45:40 PM

BCR token on the CMC platform!

This platform helps users to keep up on the recent events. cmc.io provides the information about the most recent market data, the current market capitalization, exchanges, blockchain news, ICOs and actual rates.

➡️ We hasten to share with you the great news: now you can find our token here: https://cmc.io/coins/bankcoin-reserve

https://i8.wampi.ru/2019/12/05/imagecf3846c2912204c2.md.png

Congratulations to you. This is still an important event for the development of the project. This will make the coin as popular as possible

This is really important for the development of the project. Now you need a listing at https://coinmarketcap.com

I think that in the future it will be. Now I see that the project is developing very rapidly and it will be interesting to me. A more stable means of payment will definitely be in demand in the future.
Bankcoin Reserve (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:39:32 AM

What do you need to know about Bankcoin?

✔️ Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) has its own price setting mechanism based on the last highest price of gold. The last price on gold was established at 1557 USD per troy ounce. Should this price change, it will be corrected to support the price stability that no other cryptocurrency demonstrates.

✔️ The Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) system gives its users access to a decentralized financial system that allows seamless transactions between its participants. This network built on blockchain will use tangible (i.e. land ownership rights) and intangible (patents and intellectual property) assets, legitimizing the Bankcoin currency and allowing for its greater adoption.

✔️ The Bankcoin reserve currency is based on ex-post gold price. Its inherent value in the digital economy is protected by 9 registered financial innovation patents.

🔺 For more information about the Bankcoin currency, see our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io

Johnsho

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 03:53:09 PM

This platform helps users to keep up on the recent events. cmc.io provides the information about the most recent market data, the current market capitalization, exchanges, blockchain news, ICOs and actual rates.

➡️ We hasten to share with you the great news: now you can find our token here: https://cmc.io/coins/bankcoin-reserve

Congratulations to you. This is still an important event for the development of the project. This will make the coin as popular as possible

This is really important for the development of the project. Now you need a listing at https://coinmarketcap.com

I think that in the future it will be. Now I see that the project is developing very rapidly and it will be interesting to me. A more stable means of payment will definitely be in demand in the future.

Now the team has many partners. And I think it will be very convenient to use. Although I did not check what the rate of transactions on this network.
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

please tell me how long will it take to start the nodes?
For me, this is the main motivation for buying coins and it is very important.
SergeyKad

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:08:39 PM

I read that you have a lot of partners in Australia? why did you choose this region to start developing your project?

You can see in the media that they already have partners in different regions and there will only be more of them every day.
So the project will develop very quickly.

I like the development team’s strategy and the fact that there is a listing on reputable exchanges right now is a huge plus and I will continue to monitor the development of the project.
murderrat

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:40:38 PM

I think I can get a very good income. I am sure that the project will have a huge support.
Now I am waiting for the opportunity to receive passive income.

there is no timeline as to when this opportunity will be implemented. But in any case, there will be a huge demand for these coins in the future. Because now banks in Europe can not offer such an interest rate.

It’s also good that the coin is tied to gold. This is the right solution for worldwide use. Since this will create a worldwide means of payment without any inflation.

It seems that technically it will be very convenient, but how much the business wants to accept it as a means of payment is a completely different matter.
But the solution itself seems very interesting to me.
Johnsho

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:12:49 PM

How many coins will be issued in total and are additional issues planned in the future?

this is interesting to me too. But as I understand it, there will be no inflation because the price, in any case, will be equal to the price of gold.
And this is a huge plus because now people are looking for projects that can be stable for many years.

in the long run, this is a good investment since the price of gold will rise + you can get passive income it will be very important.

I also consider the project as a long-term investment. I have already bought some coins and plan to keep them in my portfolio for several years.
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:01:02 PM

nice project and I'm sure I can buy coins. It turns out that in order to profitably buy coins you need to follow the price of gold.
dispcalrydes

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:28:36 PM

Now the project is developing very rapidly and every day they connect more and more partners. Now you need to take part in various kinds of blockchain events. this will help to develop the project faster.
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:56:12 PM

What is the minimum number of coins needed to start a node and in order to receive passive income?
SergeyKad

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:25:46 PM

So the project becomes more and more popular and more and more people learn about this coin.
Now marketing is one of the most important events.
perrystg

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:55:30 PM

I think you need to read more white paper. Assets are not guaranteed by gold. Just the price of a coin will be equal to the price of gold. Such a concept

This is a good strategy to become a worldwide project. Now I like what results the team shows at the moment and I will continue to monitor how the project works.
dispcalrydes

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:16:43 PM

What is the minimum number of coins needed to start a node and in order to receive passive income?

I did not see information about this. I think that we need to wait for the administration's response on this matter. But in any case, such an opportunity has not yet been launched.
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:47:25 PM

It would be nice to associate these coins with fiat money. I mean to make this exchange more convenient. Perhaps such a function will be in the application in the future.
perrystg

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:16:17 PM

What do you need to know about Bankcoin?

✔️ Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) has its own price setting mechanism based on the last highest price of gold. The last price on gold was established at 1557 USD per troy ounce. Should this price change, it will be corrected to support the price stability that no other cryptocurrency demonstrates.

✔️ The Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) system gives its users access to a decentralized financial system that allows seamless transactions between its participants. This network built on blockchain will use tangible (i.e. land ownership rights) and intangible (patents and intellectual property) assets, legitimizing the Bankcoin currency and allowing for its greater adoption.

✔️ The Bankcoin reserve currency is based on ex-post gold price. Its inherent value in the digital economy is protected by 9 registered financial innovation patents.

🔺 For more information about the Bankcoin currency, see our website at https://bankcoinreserve.io

https://i9.wampi.ru/2019/12/14/image175312e3a8c68056.md.png

The fact that the team has patents is very important for me. And I like how this project is developing. At the moment I have not seen anything like this on this forum and I am glad that this is a good use of blockchain technology.
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:50:50 PM

please tell me what are your transaction fees? I want to understand how profitable it will be for business.

You can make a transaction and personally test it. Or see the information in the explorer. There will not be any problems.
perrystg

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:18:54 PM

please tell me how long will it take to start the nodes?
For me, this is the main motivation for buying coins and it is very important.

I have already bought coins and now I am waiting for this opportunity for me.
All the same, getting 10% per year is a very good motivation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: