Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red trust account users can still introduce good bounties  (Read 561 times)
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:06:21 AM

If red trust bounty members can do bounty then it is good step for taking bounties we get maximum participation in the ico or ieo projects
Snowwy

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:23:10 AM

Either an account owner with red trust or not, anyone can introduce good bounty based on their experience in this industry and their opinion about the project. I don't close my eyes to projects introduced by red trust members, what I used to do is do personal thorough background checks of the project to see if it worth my time and this is expected of any serious bounty hunter.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community

[/
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:30:37 AM

Either an account owner with red trust or not, anyone can introduce good bounty based on their experience in this industry and their opinion about the project. I don't close my eyes to projects introduced by red trust members, what I used to do is do personal thorough background checks of the project to see if it worth my time and this is expected of any serious bounty hunter.
yes, to participate in any project. do not look at it with one eye, I mean like the case of the red trust manager / no, but that does not mean I say that the red trust manager has a good reputation. because the most important is the project road map, the experience of the team & developers in managing the previous project, and don't forget to do your own research about the project.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:46:01 AM

Behold most accounts with red trust get the tag for a reason, its either their ways are not pure, scammy, or others but still this doesn't say it all, bounty hunters are the ones that need to be extremely careful
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:58:11 AM

I belive every red trust have a reason and explanation to it. Some red trust users are still very useful and contribute immensely to the growth of this forum. I participated in the sessia bounty, at first i was complacent about it due to the red trust of the person that introduced the bounty but on a second thought i just took out time to research on the project and i participated in the bounty and it ended well. Most red trust that bounty managers have came as a result of the scam project they handled which sometimes its not their fault

Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:43:10 AM

If i have to give newbie an advice on this i will surely say that Bounties from red trust users is not recommended but if newbies did know how to do research very well on bounty projects they might be able to know if a bounty from redtrust user is worth it or not.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:50:59 AM

As we all know that accounts with red trusts are those who break the rules on this forum either by plagiarism or scamming habits or even more and newbies are been warned not to engage in any type of deals with them but on bounty part its different, good bounty projects can still be introduced by users with red trust account and this doesn't mean the projects are bad, for example sessia bounty project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118659.0

Which actually was a profitable and a successful bounty of this year, new bounty hunters should not be too worried about this, just do your own research on any bounty project
If you see thee feedback given maybe they are making an ICO before and they use fake team and that was the reasons why he got negative trust.  if you look for other feedback you will see other members is also complaing about the bounty distribution that dont pay enough.
What he is doing before will never change even he is managing a good campaign right now.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:05:58 AM

Having a red trust does not mean that you are a bad member many at times. Some were awarded red trust for promoting scam project and he or she may not be aware from the once set that the project is a scam. Some got red trust as a result of what they knew nothing about.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:07:25 AM

Yes they can, but it is in the decision of the bounty project or management to hire bounty participants with red trust. For a project to be successful, it should be supported by reputable members of the forum, how can we believe a project supported by numerous red trusted member? It will just make a negative impression for the project itself, people might even think that the project is in fact fraud and misleading already. So the most appropriate consequence for members who aren't doing their best and what is right is to not accept them in bounties.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:45:20 AM

actually it doesnt matter if you have red or green when introduce some bounty. red mean some rule that violated. and often when some red trust wear bounty and thats good bounty. and all depend on manager to manage the particulipant. some will allow, the other will deny it, back to how great the project made.
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:37:22 AM

Yes it can be done in other project but it has negative issues in other people ,they might be going to apply that project but see what will be the reaction of others,they gonna think that how can it be a successful project if it has a participants that has a red trust or negative trust. We do know that red trust is not good or you did wrong here in crypto.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 11:39:03 AM

That is true. I think many people are unfairly given red trust including the legit ones. The justice system in this forum is not 100% perfect but I think it could be better. Also, a cheater or violator of the rules can change over time and turn a new leaf. Maybe red trust should expire after a certain date

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:49:17 AM

As we all know that accounts with red trusts are those who break the rules on this forum either by plagiarism or scamming habits or even more and newbies are been warned not to engage in any type of deals with them but on bounty part its different, good bounty projects can still be introduced by users with red trust account and this doesn't mean the projects are bad, for example sessia bounty project

Which actually was a profitable and a successful bounty of this year, new bounty hunters should not be too worried about this, just do your own research on any bounty project
I think red trust is not determining factor of any good and honest projects, Even some bounty manager has also a red trust in their account but still running a successful bounty but it serves as warning to anybody, somehow most of the Bitcointalk base bounties are prohibiting users that has red trust in their account to join in their respective bounty campaigns well that was the part of there rules so we cant do anything about it.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:50:35 AM

No one  wants to earn red trust or break rules. When your experience will gathering, you will make some mistake. But you are expert by did something wrong. Or you should wait long time to gather information from others wrong paths. Sessia was a very good example for this topics. They are selecting project by their experience.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:13:26 PM

Some bounty projects do not prohibit accounts with red trusts to participate in the projects they bring, maybe because more people participating in the project can encourage the project to develop or can make many people know about the projects they bring so that they can attract investors to invest in the project to develop and run the project to success.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:29:17 PM

yes, I totally agree with what you think, not all red trusts have no hope of finding a bounty but also have to be careful in looking for it because not all bounty allow beginners, keep the spirit for all
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 12:39:05 PM

Not all red trust bounty managers introduce bad projects. Some of the feedback in their accounts may be because they made themselves wrong without knowing it and that does not mean they always work with scam projects. Investigate the project itself, if it is successful, the bounty will also be successful, and this has nothing to do with bounty manager.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:53:34 PM

Some bounty projects do not prohibit accounts with red trusts to participate in the projects they bring, maybe because more people participating in the project can encourage the project to develop or can make many people know about the projects they bring so that they can attract investors to invest in the project to develop and run the project to success.

Mate, you missed the whole point. It is not about the bounty participants.
The point here is a certain bounty campaign, which is the sessia bounty project has been managing by a user with red trust.

There are really some good projects that have been introduced in this forum by red trust users, but it still depends on the user feedback.
As the feedback of the manager of sessia, it is promoting a scam ico, and that is not a good sign.
good bounty projects can still be introduced by users with red trust account and this doesn't mean the projects are bad

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 12:58:41 PM

I don't deny this possibility but there is no exact relation between the red trust accounts and managing the bounty campaign. The experienced bounty manager can still manage the bounty effectively and the other determinant as important are not as the expected duties from the campaign manager. I wish all bounty campaigns will give positive results for the bounty hunters due to their hard work and expectations.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:44:37 AM

I don't deny this possibility but there is no exact relation between the red trust accounts and managing the bounty campaign. The experienced bounty manager can still manage the bounty effectively and the other determinant as important are not as the expected duties from the campaign manager. I wish all bounty campaigns will give positive results for the bounty hunters due to their hard work and expectations.

There might actually be a connection between a red tag and how a manager is properly doing his thing. A manager is somehow responsible that he is not actually managing a project that is intended to scam investors or lure them into investing and losing money out of it. Although they cannot be held responsible for the actions of the project he is under the payment of, he still should do enough research to make sure what he is working with is clean and not criminals.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████