Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:14:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PonziDOGE... this naugty shibe started a transparent ponzi game  (Read 12998 times)
ratty

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:07:25 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 12:54:16 AM by ratty

Yay.
And the last time I didnt play, you also were doing random start times, so its hard to conclude results when multiple variables are changing.
If I do play, I'll restrict myself to 1 deposit, you'll see it starts with DRatty.

edit: Stupid "change address" makes it look like it came from somewhere else, but you can see the DRatty if you click on #1.
poncrypto (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 11:52:54 PM

Yay.
And the last time I didnt play, you also were doing random start times, so its hard to conclude results when multiple variables are changing.
If I do play, I'll restrict myself to 1 deposit, you'll see it starts with DRatty.

Ok cool!

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 12:16:31 AM

Are you playing this round ratty?

Also check out new site
http://btcpile.com/

ratty

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:57:46 AM

Yep, I bet 100k from my DRatty address.
And I put in the minimum to btcpile.com just to feel that out, it was a little shakey at first with the deposits not showing up in the right order, but you seemed to fix that.

I'm gonna take it easy on ponzidoge and limit myself to 100k until it grows.
I hope people don't see less deposits and think its dying, I've been making 10 deposits at a time all this time, so now it is just more natural looking.
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:01:44 AM

i'm still not playing ponzi.

100% havn't lost any coins Cool
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:39:05 PM

i still keep getting paid. legit ponzi, no steal, honest ponzi as they call it!
ratty

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:29:48 AM

Starting late today?
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 10:32:04 AM

Starting late today?

Was not able to get to the computer to start the round... Smiley So it will start tonight instead.

omahapoker

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:25:19 PM

hows the doge ponzi doing?
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 11:12:23 PM

Going strong! Are we listed on your website?

omahapoker

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 12:28:29 AM

I list betting sites who show publicy total number of bets made. I cant find it on doge ponzi. if you do show that stat than i would add
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 12:40:29 PM

I list betting sites who show publicy total number of bets made. I cant find it on doge ponzi. if you do show that stat than i would add

Is there an industry standard for reporting/json feeds or something like that or just a stats page?

poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 09:09:22 PM

Also let us know which types of stats like # of bets , bet amounts ... etc

ratty

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:50:06 PM

I think we'd all love to see those stats.
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 12:15:16 AM

I think we'd all love to see those stats.

I am going to come up with something. Problem is the way it was coded originally each round has a different table. I will have to rewrite some code to self updating stats.

bubbagumpshrimp

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:35:19 AM

Where do you enter your return address? Nevermind just found out it auto pays you. Thanks!
ratty

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:00:10 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 07:07:46 PM by ratty

I would like to share 2 big tips:

1. The more obvious one: Remove the wallet password, you can put it back when you're done playing.

2. Use the debug window. This eliminates the delay in having to click the "are you sure" window after sending.

A quick guide on debug window:
Go to the help menu, then debug window, then click on the console tab. You'll see a window where you can enter commands at the bottom. Type "getinfo" into it, just as practice. See how it works? Good. To send to an address, test it on yourself, the command is:
sendtoaddress <address> <amount>
it automatically adds the miner fee on top of that amount (usually only 1 doge), so make sure to send a tiny bit less than the entire contents of your wallet. This is an important point since its horrifying when it says "insufficient funds" and you lose precious seconds because of that.

So when it's GO time, have the command all typed out with the amount, then when the address appears on the website, copy it, paste into the right spot, slam the enter key, win.

edit: I see the site owner liked this and is spreading it in places. I didn't want to highlight the fact that I've never lost a round, I feel like a jerk admitting that part, but its true. I've been chatting with him in PMs and told him that for some reason I'm always in the top 3, and I am not cheating. I finally came to the conclusion it must be the debug window thing so I decided to share. I think if more people win more often, it will get popular, since a dead game would kill the free lunches I've been getting from this. And I'm not going to just "play slower", that's stupid. Smiley
poncrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:24:28 PM

Todays Email was like this

New BTC and Doge Rounds are tonight 30 minutes after the end of current rounds.
For BTC check http://btcpile.com and for DOGE check http://ponzidoge.com

One of the players who never lost decided to share his tips
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=520223.msg6501402#msg6501402

For BITCOIN IMPORTANT ... make sure you have the recommended fee for bitcoin set if you are sending from console or it will cause delays in your payout!
Go to Bitcoin-QT - > Preferences -> Wallet -> Transaction Fee to "0.0001"

Basically to open console
1. Open Bitcoin QT the go to Help -> Debug Window -> Console

2. Unlock wallet in console  (time out is in seconds) (Remove the <  > )
walletpassphrase <passphrase> <timeout>

3. Use send to address to send coins
sendtoaddress <bitcoinaddress> <amount>

ratty

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:28:58 PM

I searched /r/dogecoin reddit for ponzi and found this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1yctpw/why_you_should_not_put_your_money_in_ponzi/
http://wowsuchponzi.com/

that other ponzi looks really shady though, it doesn't look active, yet they still have an address showing. I just put in 100 doge for the heck of it (I can afford to throw away 5 cents) to ping it, and it didn't show up. If its dead, the dude ought to just remove the site. Sites like this give ponzidoge.com a bad name. Maybe this is why this isn't catching on more, people assume its like that other one and is a scam.
bubbagumpshrimp

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:36:21 PM

I would like to share 2 big tips:

1. The more obvious one: Remove the wallet password, you can put it back when you're done playing.

2. Use the debug window. This eliminates the delay in having to click the "are you sure" window after sending.

A quick guide on debug window:
Go to the help menu, then debug window, then click on the console tab. You'll see a window where you can enter commands at the bottom. Type "getinfo" into it, just as practice. See how it works? Good. To send to an address, test it on yourself, the command is:
sendtoaddress <address> <amount>
it automatically adds the miner fee on top of that amount (usually only 1 doge), so make sure to send a tiny bit less than the entire contents of your wallet. This is an important point since its horrifying when it says "insufficient funds" and you lose precious seconds because of that.

So when it's GO time, have the command all typed out with the amount, then when the address appears on the website, copy it, paste into the right spot, slam the enter key, win.

edit: I see the site owner liked this and is spreading it in places. I didn't want to highlight the fact that I've never lost a round, I feel like a jerk admitting that part, but its true. I've been chatting with him in PMs and told him that for some reason I'm always in the top 3, and I am not cheating. I finally came to the conclusion it must be the debug window thing so I decided to share. I think if more people win more often, it will get popular, since a dead game would kill the free lunches I've been getting from this. And I'm not going to just "play slower", that's stupid. Smiley

How do you remove the wallet password seems i cant figure out how.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: