Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN REQUEST for TMAN cause RACISM and excessive vulgar speaking  (Read 1416 times)
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:12:20 PM

- framing

you are the only one having to do some re framing, re framing the size of the doors in your house so your mum can get through the gap..

seriously prove the full P&L I am not trolling, you are backing up your alt account...
Stop your false accusations. I am happy to provide my bitmex read only api key.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:12:38 PM

In my opinion, moderators should ban a user that does all of the following:
- creates baseless accusations for signature spam
This is untrue. His posts are unrelated to his campaign nor his signature. The manager can confirm this, so don't try using it when it isn't the case.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:14:10 PM

API KEY CAN THEORETICALLY ACT AS PRIVATE KEY

Please can you submit the cryptographic standard specifying the use of api keys delivered by privately owned third-party services as a cryptographic private key ?
Yet, theoretically means there is no scientific proof, so your claims are nonsensical.

Otherwise .. maybe you're onto something that we all missed out in some way ? Huh

Thank you in advance for enlightening us

I doubt your ban request will succeed. You're not the first one to strongly disagree with TMAN yet he's still here.
You should consider joining his princess fan club. Tongue

You are missing the effort to read the full quote your buddy is spamming out of context and that i will stand until death to my API KEY Definition:

An application programming interface key (API key) is a unique string of alphanumeric characters transmitted as part of an API request that authenticate the source of the API request. API keys can be of two types: Public API key and Private API key.
The API key often acts as both a unique identifier and a secret token for authentication, and will generally have a set of access rights on the API associated with it.
WIKIPEDIA

In very simple words, an API key identifies you on the service platform that generated the key. (instead of using email and password uses the key to log in)
An API key can be anything and do anything, simply because it depends on what kind of API generated it, but usually is used for remote access and data tracking.

Likewise crypto wallets, there are public and private API keys with the difference that API keys are more like tools that adapt based on your needs.
For example, if you want to give access at others to selected data/privileges, you simply need to create a Public API Key which authenticates them to access your account and do nothing more than what you allowed. On the contrary, if you want to give full privileges and access to all data , you would create a Private API Key, which of course should be for your use only.

Another important difference is that API KEYS can be disabled and enabled at will, which is something very handy.

API KEYS IN TRADING:

API Keys are very handy when trading, even if you are still trading in frontend, and know nothing about programming, you should always have a private key enabled and stored securely offline, just in case anything bad happens to the frontend of the exchange and you urgently need to entry/exit a trade or even worst you locked yourself out(2FA rekt)... having the API Key allows you to have a way back in the account via terminal.

Usually exchanges offer the following privileges settings for API Keys:
- Order ( you can create and cancel orders via key)
- Cancel (you can only cancel orders via key)
- ReadOnly ( you can only read unencrypted data, such as balance/trade history/orders/markets data via key but you can't interact with any)
- Withdraw ( you can send a withdrawal request which still needs to be confirmed via email)
- CIDR (useful for ip filtering , read more here)

API KEYS are also commonly used by big Brokers, Hedge Funds and Quant Shops to safely manage their clients' capitals without having direct access to the funds.

The all debate about api keys started because trolls that spam gambling signatures while faking interest in protecting other users, cannot attack the bot as a scam or ponzi anymore because of the trading journey with public api key available that anyone can use to access the account.

But to reply how an api key can act as bitcoin private key ( which is still not related to my business since ALL I REQUIRE IS A PUBLIC API KEY ENABLED FOR ORDER CREATION AND CANCELLATION ON BITMEX):

If you import your bitcoin private key on an hypothetical platform that gives you access to all functionality of that private key via a self generated api key to your account on the platform, would in that case the api key act like a private key ?

YES or NO ?

The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:18:44 PM

I would suggest seeing there is multiple users supporting this ban based on UNDENIABLE instances of behavior ranging from sub optimal to out right scamming and punishing of whistle blowers.

That a UNION be formed. Therefore even if theymos will take no action against tman ( which is 99.99% going to be the case here) You can unite , organize and make sure his time here is hell (WHILST KEEPING WITH IN THE RULES).

You must also Organize and collude together AS THEY ARE DOING to pool your resources or else you will never stand any chance of ousting them from their entrenched positions from which they can abuse you.

His ban is POINTLESS he will just return under another alt ( of which I am sure he has many) you must form a UNION to make sure that there is not a 2 tier rule system here.  That means you will need to work together to achieve this.  These people need REMOVAL from position of power aka merit source and DT. They can do little damage once this is achieved.

Although they should have their merits reduced and frozed under the 250 threshold for DT control and sig removed too.

Without a union NOTHING will change here. Racism and foul language alone will never get him banned anyway. We don't want to start encroaching on free speech anyway.  

However if you are financially danagerous and you can not present posts that demonstrate some original thought provoking and important ideas then you have NO business being a merit source. Imagine giving merit source to someone as stupid and corrupt as tman?

Better to ask for his removal from DT ( real blacklisting of all DT levels) and take away his merit source than for a ban (which will not happen) or constantly look out for his undeniable trolling which he uses to derail and detract threads away from observable instances of the undeniable prior wrong doing of him and his scamming pals.

CRYPTOSPARKS  - do not let YOGG derail your thread here to focus on you. He is an observable scammer support of tmans and laudas many times before. Yogg tman lauda owlcatz thenewanon23443  all of these fortune jack scammers are in on it together.
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:19:05 PM

Sounds like you are a scammer trying to be funny and prevent the honest member from finding out the truth about you and tman and the need for you guys to be taken out of DT and merit source.

Here let me help them... quoted from the dirty turd thread of ours.

TMAN

This person is clearly a low functioning imbecile. We have previously challenged it to present it best original thought inspiring posts for analysis (since his account was showered in merits to boost it from hero to legendary. He could not provide ANYTHING of real value or merit. He claims he is given merit because people find his swearing and sexual deviant ramblings are entertaining. So he has zero value with regard reaching the optimal solution or opinion. He simply does not have the capacity to add any kind of value to this board.

He is also implicated in some VERY dirty and dangerous behaviors here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.0

His known PALS both owlcatz and lauda are both implicated in the same extortion attempt.

Seems Tman also is not above a bit of scamming directly when it suits him (we quote OG below who discovered this)

"TMAN used minerjones to anonymously auction a KIALARA and then attempted to manipulate the auction by stating, "wow this has to be a record low for a sub #100 serial. if I didn't have so many I would be snapping this up"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931778.msg19286369#msg19286369

Admission it was his auction:
"Dude I haven't crossed paths with OG in over 6 months, it wasn't until he derailed my auction hosted by MJ that this kicked off."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1946142.msg19349060#msg19349060 "

Tman has also admitted in black and white that he used the trust system to punish those that present observable instances (facts) of wrong doing by his friend Lauda.

This DIRTY TURD is currently a merit source and DT.  Time to flush that filthy piece of shit.

Lauda or LaudaM

Well, where does one start with this filth bag. Scammer, liar, trust abuser, implicated in extortion schemes and shady looking escrow deals.

If a persons should even present observable instances of his wrong doing he plastered their accounts with red trust, that was doubled up on by TMAN, Owlcatz and Yogg the fool.

Here read Lauda the (prior) MOD, DT, - one of the most widely trusted members here (by other scumbag DT members)  These corrupt bunch of shit stains would not even remove him from DT after seeing this evidence many times.  Even at the request of Theymos they would not remove this filthy piece of scamming dirt. Finally he was removed from DT1 by theymos manually. NOT for all this prior observable scamming and dangerous actions but it seems because he was still determined to use the trust system to silence any critic of his.  For some reason his OBVIOUS prior abuse still remains as a mark other members accounts WHY??

Enjoy Lauda's CV for a trust position. We quote our own prior investigative work and that of others investigative work below.

1.  lauda, owlcatz , tman - extortion attempt which many senior members believe WAS a real attempt to extort another member

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.0

a/ what flag is suitable for a directly effected member
b/ what flag is suitable for a concerned member that was not directly effected?

2. laudas et als shady looking escrow dealings concerning 3000BTC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4895354.msg44083126#msg44083126

a/ what flag is suitable for a directly effected member

3. laudas PROVEN lie for financial gain (SCAMMING) that he was on the launch of xcoin/dark and there was NO Instamine whilst holding bags of it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.msg6748208#msg6748208

a/ what flag is suitable for a directly effected member?

If you say you would encourage others to read though his post history you got a scam tag which his friends Tman, Yogg and owlcatz then doubled down on when you started to point out that people should be made aware of their trust abuse. SCUM BAGS that are still on DT Huh

This Dirty Turd has been semi- flushed but there are serious stain marks left in the bowl. 

There ... now along with the RACISM AND FOUL LANGUAGE we have a far stronger case to see such dregs removed from positions of TRUST where they can do MORE damage.

The garbage behind those trolls is even bigger than what i thought.

I seriously hope some of the mods will take any action, even a warning only , in order to improve the quality of the forum...because more they are allowed to do such disgusting practices , more their behavior damages the forum's reputation.

FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:20:44 PM

This is untrue. His posts are unrelated to his campaign nor his signature. The manager can confirm this, so don't try using it when it isn't the case.
So the funny thing is. TMAN attacks CryptoSparks. I give me experience with his service and than I am labeled as his alt account. And now you, Lauda, is backing up TMAN. So should I act the same and label u as alts? This TMAN user is telling a bunch of nonsense and is insulting me and other users on the forum. That should not be a standard DT user.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:22:57 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Your definition of what you think a private key is, is irrelevant.

If you import your bitcoin private key on an hypothetical platform that gives you access to all functionality of that private key via a self generated api key to your account on the platform, would in that case the api key act like a private key ?

YES or NO ?

An API key isn't a private key, because I cannot import it in Bitcoin Core and spend my BTC.

It could match your description only indirectly, by extension; because the API key that was given to you allows you to manipulate the cryptographic private key that you gave in exchange of the API key.

Also, you are shortcutting the fact that this API key was given to you by a privately owned third party entity and this entity does the manipulations around the cryptographic private key on your behalf.
This isn't really among the "best practices".

To be clear, strictly speaking a cryptographic private key comes in a pair, with a public key.
So, unless the "API key" is mathematically linked to another set of data that has been generated by a cryptographic signature algorithm, no, this cannot be called "private key".

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:23:44 PM

So the funny thing is. TMAN attacks CryptoSparks. I give me experience with his service and than I am labeled as his alt account. And now you, Lauda, is backing up TMAN. So should I act the same and label u as alts? This TMAN user is tellinb a bunch of nonsense and is insulting me and other users on the forum. That should not be a standard DT user.
Whataboutism. I'm just pointing out inaccuracies. I'm fine with insults from anyone towards anyone. Where are all those virtue-signalling free-speech saints now? Cheesy

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:24:53 PM

So the funny thing is. TMAN attacks CryptoSparks. I give me experience with his service and than I am labeled as his alt account. And now you, Lauda, is backing up TMAN. So should I act the same and label u as alts? This TMAN user is tellinb a bunch of nonsense and is insulting me and other users on the forum. That should not be a standard DT user.
Whataboutism. I'm just pointing out inaccuracies. I'm fine with insults from anyone towards anyone. Where are all those virtue-signalling free-speech saints now? Cheesy
TMAN is framing, insulting and creating baseless accusations and who knows what else he is doing.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:26:01 PM

This nonsense should be posted in 'Reputation'
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:27:58 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 03:40:26 PM by The-One-Above-All

@cryptosparks..

they will do NOTHING. The only way is for a union to be formed. The sytems of control are stacked FULL with undeniable scammers and scammer supporters. The mods are wearing sigs paid by these and their pals. Nothing will be done at an admin level there is too much incentive for collusion.

You and all the others that are unhappy with the abuse and treatment at the hands of these scammers will need to form a UNION. Then organize and collude together to crush them. There is no other way.

Do you really think the admin here are ignorant to the observable instances of scamming and other foul deeds of these DT/ merit sources?? of course they are aware they will do nothing because it is not in their interest to do so.

Only way is a UNION you only need about 20 driven people to give these scammers a real crushing. Start a union for all the abused to rise up together and organize or else nothing will change.

No more double standards and 2 tier rule systems where they are clear scammers but get on default trust and others they claim are " suspected" financially high risk are punished.  Only a union can stop this now. The systems of control primarily merit are so broken and they are too entrenched now to be removed via working within those systems. They have red marks , you have posts and clear evidence of their scamming. In the end a union will win.

Where does a proven scammer get to cast someone as financially dangerous for whistle blowing on them?? bitcointalk that is where.

There are many attack vectors for a union to bring this colluding ring of scammers/scammer supporters down hard. You only need to crush a few the rest will jump ship. Tman is a soft target and needs to be taken out of DT and merit source but he is just an imbecile who is actually a useful attack vector to get at the other more dangerous scammers. Last thing you want is tman banned. If any person is going to fuck up and endanger the rest of the colluding scammers it will be him.

One thing more is : do not always think of only yourself and protecting your own interests. The interests of other honest members being abused by these scammers should also be defended. If you allow others to be abused without assisting them you are enabling them and allowing others to believe they are untouchable and that aligning with them is the only way forward.

Tmans racism and foul language is not the primary danger posed by him and his pals. The forums entire free speech is being crushed by these colluding scammers that control merit/trust. That's not considering the financial danger they pose at a far higher level than the 2 bit scammers they use to virtue signal and validate their positions.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2616

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:28:42 PM

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
FAQ:

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somewhere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

A search for racism yields no results when it comes to the forum rules.

It isn't, but this sort of stuff is just unnecessary and is clearly done just to provoke:

listen here you stupid little pasta fucking pizza wanking twat - an API Key is not a Bitcoin private key and you offering a guaranteed return for a bot is stupid. add onto the fact you want people to load a Bitmex account and give you full access gives me the right to call you anything I fucking want.

you are a twat - a cunt - a waste of space and a scammer. If this forum wasn't full of greedy and innocent people I wouldn't have to call you out, but I do - same as any other person who has spoken out against you.

Is the swearing necessary? And this sort of ad hominem would be against the rules (not to mention derailing threads):

The policy to not remove anything worked when the forum was small. Now that we have thousands of posts a day, we can't afford 50% of them being junk. The moderators are now instructed to be less tolerant of low-value posts.

Some guidelines:

1. Free speech - you can say anything as long as it is relevant and presented in a calm and polite manner. Swearing, SHOUTING etc. make your post more likely to be removed.

I don’t need your dirty money earned by signature campaigns.

dirty? my funds are clean, much cleaner than your mothers ass was last night, I had intended to eat ass but the stench was vile - had to put it in the shower.. anyway - not to be off topic, but I dont see many supporters here for you young little precious flower.

This is just trolling. You can make your argument without resorting to this sort of childishness.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:31:23 PM

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
FAQ:

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somewhere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

A search for racism yields no results when it comes to the forum rules.

It isn't, but this sort of stuff is just unnecessary and is clearly done just to provoke:

listen here you stupid little pasta fucking pizza wanking twat - an API Key is not a Bitcoin private key and you offering a guaranteed return for a bot is stupid. add onto the fact you want people to load a Bitmex account and give you full access gives me the right to call you anything I fucking want.

you are a twat - a cunt - a waste of space and a scammer. If this forum wasn't full of greedy and innocent people I wouldn't have to call you out, but I do - same as any other person who has spoken out against you.

Is the swearing necessary? And this sort of ad hominem would be against the rules (not to mention derailing threads):

The policy to not remove anything worked when the forum was small. Now that we have thousands of posts a day, we can't afford 50% of them being junk. The moderators are now instructed to be less tolerant of low-value posts.

Some guidelines:

1. Free speech - you can say anything as long as it is relevant and presented in a calm and polite manner. Swearing, SHOUTING etc. make your post more likely to be removed.

I don’t need your dirty money earned by signature campaigns.

dirty? my funds are clean, much cleaner than your mothers ass was last night, I had intended to eat ass but the stench was vile - had to put it in the shower.. anyway - not to be off topic, but I dont see many supporters here for you young little precious flower.

This is just trolling. You can make your argument without resorting to this sort of childishness.
Thanks!
I appreciate you explaining the rules.

As u may have noticed, TMAN is just trolling and keeps posting unnecesary insults.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:32:49 PM

@cryptosparks..

they will do NOTHING. The only way is for a union to be formed. The sytems of control are stacked FULL with undeniable scammers and scammer supporters. The mods are wearing sigs paid by these and their pals. Nothing will be done at an admin level there is too much incentive for collusion.

You and all the others that are unhappy with the abuser and treatment at the hands of these scammers will need to form a UNION. Then organize and collude together to crush them. There is no other way.

Do you really think the admin here are ignorant to the observable instances of scamming and other foul deeds of these DT/ merit sources?? of course they are aware they will do nothing because it is not in their interest to do so.

UNION you only need about 20 driven people to give these scammers a real crushing. Start a union for all the abused to rise up together and organize or else nothing will change.

No more double standards and 2 tier rule systems where they are clear scammers but get on default trust and others they claim are " suspected" financially high risk are punished.  Only a union can stop this now. The systems of control primarily merit are so broken and they are too entrenched now to be removed via working within those systems. They have red marks , you have posts and clear evidence of their scamming. In the end a union will win.

Is just sad man, we are in bitcoin for decentralization and big ideals...while this is what this forum has become.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:37:06 PM

If you take a closer look, it's an on-topic post makes with a lot of insults. It's fine as is.

Neither insults nor trolling is childish. That is not a valid argument and has been used ad-nauseam against both. It's fun to read if you're in the right mood, especially when it is on-point like here.

Is just sad man, we are in bitcoin for decentralization and big ideals...while this is what this forum has become.
This sounds oddly familiar to what most Ponzi-scammers in the past would complain about (not claiming you are one here; it just smells familiar). Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:39:57 PM

~

no trolling here, pointing out all the inconsistencies in your thread, the fact you think an API Key is a bitcoin private key for one, the fact you are showing a 900BTC bankroll to make your service look legit - plus many other things in your thread that are straight out wrong.

so yes Ill stop calling you a cunt when you stop acting like one and stop trying to scam people with your $10 VPS fee on top of your 30% fee. you also offered people to deposit into your account and you would give them a view key to see the balance,

all in all the net of this is that you are a skam man, you can call me all you fucking want but I wont stop pointing out your skammy behavior just because you are a little princess and don't like being sworn at you twat

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:40:57 PM

~

no trolling here, pointing out all the inconsistencies in your thread, the fact you think an API Key is a bitcoin private key for one, the fact you are showing a 900BTC bankroll to make your service look legit - plus many other things in your thread that are straight out wrong.

so yes Ill stop calling you a cunt when you stop acting like one and stop trying to scam people with your $10 VPS fee on top of your 30% fee. you also offered people to deposit into your account and you would give them a view key to see the balance,

all in all the net of this is that you are a skam man, you can call me all you fucking want but I wont stop pointing out your skammy behavior just because you are a little princess and don't like being sworn at you twat
What! I am offering no service to anyone. Please get your facts straight.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:45:00 PM

~

What about the fact you are an auction scammer. This is a thread about YOU right. Stop derailing.

1. you are an auction scammer
2. you are implicated in a serious extortion attempt
3. you support lauda who is a proven scammer, trust abuser and implicated in extortion, BIG shady escrow.
4. you are a self confessed trust abuser of whistle blowers.

These are CONFIRMED and undeniable.

No point trying to point the fingers at other members to detract from these observable instances in your past history that clearly demonstrate you have NO POSITION in default trust

The extra points that you (tman)  are racist and that the vast majority of your posts are foul language and sexually deviant with NO substance of value to them is just the icing on the cake. These are minor points but when coupled with the other undeniable scamming , trust abusing and scammer supporting points make a clear case for your removal from DT and merit source.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 03:50:23 PM

Decentralisation yet you promote just shy of 800% roi? you wonder why I call you and your shit service out? then your supporters who have earnt less than 0.01BTC in a few months of using your service come here? then they got to pay you a fee and $10 a month for a VPS? fuck it I can get a dedicated server with 250 IPS for $500 a month - that's $2K margin on just the VPS element if 250 people take your service (assuming you need a unique IP for each)

cant blame you for shilling that shit hard, can blame you for your lies and pissing me and others off whilst doing it you cunt. The fact OP here cant see it doesnt make any difference to me.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 04:01:51 PM

~

problem is you keep repeating the same lies over and over again. all this stuff is totally wrong and unfair towards my business, and you know it very well.

Never said API Key is a bitcoin Private key and i don't need it to be since the bots are connected to clients accounts via public api key enabled for trading only.

Graphs are generated by the backtest engine with 100 BTC as initial investment to demonstrate to big partners how Arakne manages big capitals thanks to her safe money management. The initial investment value doesn't change the final ROI. Furthermore, would be inaccurate to show graphs of current funds managed by Arakne because every client has his own private bitmex account, where is free to deposit and withdraw at will. So tracking the bot performance based on that data would be totally pointless. This is why performance is correctly tracked by the backtest engine, which trades can be verified on the OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT by accessing it with the API KEY.

ACCESS THE LIVE OPEN ACCOUNT VIA THE FOLLOWING API KEY:
ID:

Code:
_rbjC_vOwJBRupytRPo7nxYI
SECRET:
Code:
V8AU7GvMLSry4mpKnKD1Bu8PBuYpLZx88dfn40Nkq1Dm59GE

HOW TO VERIFY ?
Simply create account at https://www.coinmarketman.com
and link the above api key to see all trade and balance history

I also never ask to people to deposit in my account.

Decentralisation yet you promote just shy of 800% roi? you wonder why I call you and your shit service out? then your supporters who have earnt less than 0.01BTC in a few months of using your service come here? then they got to pay you a fee and $10 a month for a VPS? fuck it I can get a dedicated server with 250 IPS for $500 a month - that's $2K margin on just the VPS element if 250 people take your service (assuming you need a unique IP for each)

cant blame you for shilling that shit hard, can blame you for your lies and pissing me and others off whilst doing it you cunt. The fact OP here cant see it doesnt make any difference to me.

people that are supporting me on bitcointalk are just a small % of my clients.

LIVE REACTIONS IN OUR OPEN GROUP AFTER WINS:

https://t.me/Arakne

BUT STILL THIS THREAD SHOULD NOT BE ABOUT MY BUSINESS BUT ABOUT TMAN, HE'S A PROVEN RACIST AND AGGRESSIVE TROLL. YET HE'S A MERIT SOURCE AND DT USERS.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: