Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real reasons to Why do you gamble?  (Read 4005 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:46:37 PM

We're playing because we desire to win some money, but the most important thing once we're playing is to be wise once we win we can stop playing and return tomorrow. Also, maybe if something is going on well that day people might feel more enticed to gamble as they would believe that they have higher chances to win even though that is completely false. It's all literally just in peoples heads. The fake beliefs and fake hopes.

Yeah, most of the gamblers are desiring to win some good money from gambling, so they are willing to risk their money to win big which it's sometimes too risky depends on what they're gambling in it. Personally, I do gambling, but only for fun, I don't consider it as a source of money, I just play with my friend as usual to make it kinda competing and having fun with me, because I usually gamble on football games so that's it make it more fun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:53:34 AM

Discovering the essence of gambling differs from person to person, real reason though on the other hand differ as well as they engage in their daily lives, encountering different people that mostly shapes their lifestyle. IMHO, we have our own reasons why we gamble, most people consider gambling as the best source of fun because of money, some are having money but don't have something to buy. Some just want friends to gamble with. But what makes gambling essential for me is because it is sometimes a way for me to test my luck. No matter I have altcoins to spend, If that altcoin is available to an exchange, I grab the opportunity to just test my luck and earn. I am not really happy gambling, but what makes me have fun is to see my funds growing 2x and earning profits.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:30:26 AM

We're playing because we desire to win some money, but the most important thing once we're playing is to be wise once we win we can stop playing and return tomorrow. Also, maybe if something is going on well that day people might feel more enticed to gamble as they would believe that they have higher chances to win even though that is completely false. It's all literally just in peoples heads. The fake beliefs and fake hopes.

Ya, most times superstition and gambling tends to work together. Many people believing that if their day is right and going fine, so will their gambling wins. For some people, it might work, for others the entire opposite. So, it's still about the money.
superstition is just a part of our positivity mate,when we have this in Mind it attracts the positive effects on our gambling plays but doesn't necessary mean that this is why we won.i have friends that always believes in this but they also end up losing many times than winning so that means it is not true but only a mind set.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:04:42 PM

Ya, most times superstition and gambling tends to work together. Many people believing that if their day is right and going fine, so will their gambling wins. For some people, it might work, for others the entire opposite. So, it's still about the money.
superstition is just a part of our positivity mate,when we have this in Mind it attracts the positive effects on our gambling plays but doesn't necessary mean that this is why we won.i have friends that always believes in this but they also end up losing many times than winning so that means it is not true but only a mind set.

Yes for sure no one knows if you will win or not but people still play in gambling because they are getting something from it. So winning and losing is all about your luck and your practice as how much you are good at gambling. I gamble because it gives me enough earning. Playing gambling is profitable just be calm and don’t be stressed at any situation we are relying 50 percent on luck in gambling.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:54:42 PM

Yes for sure no one knows if you will win or not but people still play in gambling because they are getting something from it. So winning and losing is all about your luck and your practice as how much you are good at gambling. I gamble because it gives me enough earning. Playing gambling is profitable just be calm and don’t be stressed at any situation we are relying 50 percent on luck in gambling.
I gamble because I found it interesting and it's worth earning at the same time but calling it proper earning way is not suitable i guess because you may lose more just to get your lost amount back tgats why gambling should be done with enjoyment and never be so concerned about winning just play with miner amount and keep learning as much as possible for you.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:09:24 PM

For you and some other gamblers gambling will give enough earning but there are some other gamblers who do not know the real way of gambling and they when gamble they only think that they will earn their living with it for which they also spend their money which they saved for their family needs and lose even that amount. I will say that gambling can give you earning but will be beneficial only if you spend only that money which you are affording for gambling and when we earn extra money then it is our luck and have to gamble as a part of our other lifestyle and other day job.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:50:54 PM

Discovering the essence of gambling differs from person to person, real reason though on the other hand differ as well as they engage in their daily lives, encountering different people that mostly shapes their lifestyle. IMHO, we have our own reasons why we gamble, most people consider gambling as the best source of fun because of money, some are having money but don't have something to buy. Some just want friends to gamble with. But what makes gambling essential for me is because it is sometimes a way for me to test my luck. No matter I have altcoins to spend, If that altcoin is available to an exchange, I grab the opportunity to just test my luck and earn. I am not really happy gambling, but what makes me have fun is to see my funds growing 2x and earning profits.
There are people who considered gambling as a source of their financial needs those are the people who really working around this business and dedicated their time and efforts while others are just playing to relax and have some fun. Like what you have said it's all about how an individual person's perceptions.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 12:07:16 PM

money and challenges, if both of these are maintained then pleasure will arise afterwards.

all things that take a long time except rest should be emphasized in order to always be productive, because opportunities must continue to be done to produce something better. I like card games, my mind is much more satisfied when playing it, as well as analyzing all the possibilities that appear on each card that I hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:46:08 PM

From my real life experience that is almost impossible.If I win I don’t like to stop,what I do is I save a few of the winnings like 15% of them and the other 85% I distribute between slot machines about 50% and 35% I play in sport betting.I play most of the winnings in slots hoping to hit some jackpot or high winnings through different bonus rounds.

basically you will still play when you have won the game and aim to always be able to double the victory to be obtained. Such emotional control will only be a boomerang in ourselves so that it is closer to the loss that will be experienced because it continues to implement playing with greed.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:31:38 PM

There are people who considered gambling as a source of their financial needs those are the people who really working around this business and dedicated their time and efforts while others are just playing to relax and have some fun. Like what you have said it's all about how an individual person's perceptions.

yes you are right different people have different opinion for the gambling and they have their own reasons but i think nobody here is gambling just because for the relaxing, those who are saying that they are playing just for the entertainment then i think they are presenting the lame excuse because gambling is for making money.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 03:05:10 PM

Well, we can infer what their deepest intention could be if we try to look into their financial stature. That being said, I don't mean to be offensive. But nonetheless, through my observations on people who gamble. Most people who fall within or below average income tend to resort to gambling because they wanted more money. They are tired from their nine to five jobs and turn to gambling after since it's not only convenient, it also gives them the rush they needed unlike their common workplace which basically felt like a chore after years of working. For people who fall above average income, they still gamble for money. But they are primarily in there because of the thrill. The rush is what makes them come back and continuously play, even if it's a losing streak to them.

These are just my observation. This may or may not be what really is happening, but it provides a useful insight nonetheless regarding people's intentions towards gambling.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 08:46:32 PM

money and challenges, if both of these are maintained then pleasure will arise afterwards.

all things that take a long time except rest should be emphasized in order to always be productive, because opportunities must continue to be done to produce something better. I like card games, my mind is much more satisfied when playing it, as well as analyzing all the possibilities that appear on each card that I hold.
If you are having fun in gambling that is your reason why you gamble not because of money at all, and yes, people forgot to rest , they are gambling often, and sometimes it can lead to losing that game, they aren't aware that they are playing too much and forgot to rest for awhile, they needed to regain they energy and concious as well.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 09:02:11 PM

If you are having fun in gambling that is your reason why you gamble not because of money at all, and yes, people forgot to rest , they are gambling often, and sometimes it can lead to losing that game, they aren't aware that they are playing too much and forgot to rest for awhile, they needed to regain they energy and concious as well.
I just can not imagine, what if the analysis he made repeatedly produces a losing streak, whether satisfaction can still be felt because I have experienced it which in the end was the reason for us to stop or take a break faster. Indeed, it is not always about money when we can find comfort in a game, but on the other hand we at least expect victory and that is unavoidable, because even if you play only for personal satisfaction or pleasure but at least we also need a little income so we can gamble again the next day.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 09:45:03 PM

~~i think nobody here is gambling just because for the relaxing, those who are saying that they are playing just for the entertainment then i think they are presenting the lame excuse because gambling is for making money.
I agree with you. The main reason people to gamble should be for money since it takes capital to play and not really appropriate for fun. If someone wants to have fun, the must prefer to go outside or play online/ofline games. Moreover, someones shouldn't be fun if he loses in gambling continously.  Cheesy

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 10:20:15 PM

~~i think nobody here is gambling just because for the relaxing, those who are saying that they are playing just for the entertainment then i think they are presenting the lame excuse because gambling is for making money.
I agree with you. The main reason people to gamble should be for money since it takes capital to play and not really appropriate for fun. If someone wants to have fun, the must prefer to go outside or play online/ofline games. Moreover, someones shouldn't be fun if he loses in gambling continously.  Cheesy
It is really a joke to be in gambling just for fun. Gambling couldn't be just a pleasure especially when you always suffered losses every time you gamble.
People come to gambling just because of an attractive jackpot prize and to have a chance of winning that is at the top of our mind.
Anyway, not to argue so much if someone just does gambling for fun, maybe they have a lot of money to feed to the gambling owners. But the reality, the majority of gamblers are in the looked-for money, not for fun.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:30:52 AM

It is really a joke to be in gambling just for fun. Gambling couldn't be just a pleasure especially when you always suffered losses every time you gamble.
People come to gambling just because of an attractive jackpot prize and to have a chance of winning that is at the top of our mind.
Anyway, not to argue so much if someone just does gambling for fun, maybe they have a lot of money to feed to the gambling owners. But the reality, the majority of gamblers are in the looked-for money, not for fun.
I won't refuse if the real purpose to gambling is want to extra money but i will attempts to consider it as fun too and some people does not have much money while gambling and want money during gambling but besides that they also want to consider gambling as fun because this is good method to avoid being addicted so gambling for fun not only because they have a lot of money but with consider gambling as entertainment it can slightly help people to forgot their losses because they gamble just for fun

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 05:49:52 AM

Mostly it is because you earn money and the fun comes from winning, the giveaways, prices and jackpot that you might be able to win and thinking about it could end your financial problems. That's why most people gamble, but it comes with a high risk, you either become rich or get bankrupt.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 06:35:18 AM

Mostly it is because you earn money and the fun comes from winning, the giveaways, prices and jackpot that you might be able to win and thinking about it could end your financial problems. That's why most people gamble, but it comes with a high risk, you either become rich or get bankrupt.
Yes ever since you start to earn the join comes within, you always expect to win the jackpot , you will feel the eagerness, and it started to have fun on it. But mate do not think that gambling can end you financial problems, it can help you but in a long term, if you will find yourself that you only gamble just because you want to have that jackpot and in the end you put your last money to bet without remaining money it can cost you a lot and make you frustrated, just enjoy it.

Yes, the thrilling part of the game, the waiting game in lottery makes it more fun, when you are waiting for the result of a high jackpot ticket, you will feel the joy and excitement that you cannot feel in other things.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:46:06 AM

Maybe it's asked before, -snip-
Yes, this is a repeated question and has been answered many times. If you already know about it why you ask again this question? You can get the answer by using the "search feature" or take a look at some threads.

Why do you gamble?
The answer must be varied since it depends on the personal purpose. However, the main purpose must be for money although some gamblers deny it by saying "for fun".  Cheesy

Because you are bored?
If you are bored, you must do these :
- Take a vacation
- Go outside with your friends
- Play games   

Because you are going after the big score?
What for? A professional gambler mustn't do this.  Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 11:15:14 AM

I don't believe that people should use this mindset at all.

You can only go bankrupt from gambling if you bet more than you can afford, and that is definitely not what you should be doing.

If you can't afford to bet a certain, then simply bet less. If you could ever find yourself in a position where you have absolutely no money because you've been gambling too much, then that sounds like a problem.

Keep it low, keep it fun and most of all, enjoy the process. Don't use gambling as a get rich quick scheme or you'll be in for trouble (most likely).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: