Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: successful bounty projects that still cheats  (Read 421 times)
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:43:18 AM

Just because a token is listed on an exchange doesn't necessarily mean that it is 100% legitimate
Definitely true.  And if a project's coin starts its life off scamming bounty hunters, that's not a good predictor for its future success.

What can we do about this crap?  Nothing except for bounty hunters to stop giving these scam projects free advertising up front and then hoping to get paid in the end.  The only solution to this that I can think of is for the project to pay the bounty hunters with bitcoin and to put the funds in escrow when the bounty begins.  That's usually how legitimate signature campaigns work, and there haven't been too many instances of campaign members getting scammed.  At least not nearly as many as with bounties.

But I'm sure that's been suggested before, and it doesn't seem like bounty hunters speak up for themselves for whatever reason.  Since that's the case, they deserve what they get in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudin123

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:47:51 AM

this case is the same as the jinbi tokens that they don't pay bounty hunters at all and three projects are still good they want to pay half of the gift allocation but if you feel this is unfair, please post it at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 and attach evidence so that there is a response from the project
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:11:54 AM

Yes, things like this have happened a long time ago. Usually related to the rules of the bounty manager or the developer directly. What is clear is that these projects have failed in the understanding of bounty hunters. Because failing to pay or just half the same as lying to them. And successful projects also cannot be said that entry into large and volume exchanges. A successful project is one that can last 5 years.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:36:54 AM

This kind of situation happened all the time. If the project's good then they have some good liquidity on the market they will not allow the market to crumble by paying massive bounty hunter their rewards. This is not good its like hoarding the supposedly money of someone else work which they are keeping.

Good thing I'm not affiliated with any of those mentioned.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:24:12 AM

The issue returns to the manager as those who hold the bounty power for the campaign and distribution. But it eliminates problems like this I think it would be hard to get back to each manager how they manage it. I hope the bounty hunters pay well so their time is not wasted while doing the promotion.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:35:24 AM

I used to follow vidy, and it seems like all participants in the second distribution were given the same number of tokens. until now I ignore, because the price is not feasible, even though the project was successful, but they left their supporters, and no one can change their decision

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:41:24 AM

Many gifts have been successful and listed on the exchange but have not paid bounty participants, one of them is BUDDY (BUD) because I am one of the bounty participants who did not get the rewards of hard work, the solution is to destroy altcoin by spreading the truth that they are scammers so that investors are not want to invest in altcoin.
So that no one is a victim, it is better to have an escrow when the bounty starts.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:46:42 AM

Few bounty projects that became successful and trading on good exchanges failed to pay bounty hunters, few of them paid half of bounty hunters and ignore the rest.
1. Vidy
2. Nestree
3. Sero project

If you have any you more you can add don't hesitate, now is there any way to get rid of this problem? i know some will say its bounty manager's fault but now that this have happened is there any solution?
Last two years many bounty campaign success for trading and listing on exchange market, I like with bounty campaign distributed faster based on hoe schedule planning, but with many bounty campaign always delay for distributing is not good bounty campaign for joining and give or distributed after coin price down and low.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:11:13 AM

These are some of the main issues involved for bounty hunters when doing the initial work up front and waiting sometimes weeks or months to receive the reward or not getting rewarded at all, but if you focus on improving your ranking there are campaigns that have better rewards which can be more beneficial

FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:20:49 AM

There are a lot of them I guess, but I like to give one that is already in exchanges but did not pay their participants.
[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenpay/

bounty hunters could have sold their reward when the price was still high if they pay their effort.
Bounty projects that do this needs to be crucified somehow, at least they have their ANN page on this forum to begin with, we can't just sit back and watch this people hurt bounty hunters after their project became successful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:24:29 AM

What OP said is true, Nestree paid half of the bounty hunters and refused to pay the rest, many hunters have complained on their telegram group and the admin direct them to a guy named micheal loon but the guy just disappeared without solving anyone's issue, so rude of them

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 05:37:49 AM

Few bounty projects that became successful and trading on good exchanges failed to pay bounty hunters, few of them paid half of bounty hunters and ignore the rest.
1. Vidy
2. Nestree
3. Sero project

If you have any you more you can add don't hesitate, now is there any way to get rid of this problem? i know some will say its bounty manager's fault but now that this have happened is there any solution?
Scam accusation post is been created for vidy coin but i don't know about the rest but i never get paid from sero bounty, i wrote articles for them and what surprised me was a friend of mine got paid, for a project that was so successful yet they ignore hunters of their rewards

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:43:47 AM

1. Vidy
2. Nestree
3. Sero project

Please try as possible to create new post about these nestree and sero in scam accusation thread and drop good evidence too, i am sure you and other bounty hunters can get help

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 05:44:51 AM

I used to follow vidy, and it seems like all participants in the second distribution were given the same number of tokens. until now I ignore, because the price is not feasible, even though the project was successful, but they left their supporters, and no one can change their decision

many Bounty hunter complain to vidy team , they forget hunters work for several months. Moreover they raised more than $40millions in their IEO. its so sad great project that collect much money didn't pay Bounty allocation fully. Beside of vidy , there are many successfull projects didn't paid at all Bounty hunter although their development still running.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 05:47:33 AM

Actually it's not about successful or not since if the ICO owners will think only to scam people here for sure they will do it on harsh way that's why we shouldn't rely on bounties and I encounter a lot of them even before where bounty campaign is so alive.

There are a lot of them I guess, but I like to give one that is already in exchanges but did not pay their participants.
[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tokenpay/

bounty hunters could have sold their reward when the price was still high if they pay their effort.
Bounty projects that do this needs to be crucified somehow, at least they have their ANN page on this forum to begin with, we can't just sit back and watch this people hurt bounty hunters after their project became successful

For scammers who do a successful ICO for sure they will not care anymore about their ANN since in the first place they got the money they wanted already and eventhough bounty hunters will comeback unto them via there ANN thread for sure they will just laugh since they earned already. Maybe the best thing to do for that guys is to sue them on court if they are identified.

_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:55:35 AM

1. Vidy
2. Nestree
3. Sero project

If you have any you more you can add don't hesitate, now is there any way to get rid of this problem?
Tokenpay
Buddy

The project was also successful until it was traded, but they did not want to pay the bounty

i know some will say its bounty manager's fault but now that this have happened is there any solution?
The bounty manager should ask for payment before the bounty starts, or keep the bounty allocation in escrow
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:04:56 AM

Every single projects that scam bounty hunters or neglect them after they list on good exchanges with good trading volume don't know that they are doing themselves, once a scam accusation is in the air it will ruin their reputations, words travel faster

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:06:30 AM

You can also add Atlant bounty before they did not paid well bounty hunters with the allocated amount stated in the bounty thread only few got the rewards because they paid 1 eth to be able to received it shows like you bought the token from them while worked for months. Shame on this project and team members, what a trash people conducting bounty and failed to payback to community bounty hunters.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:13:32 AM

1. Vidy
2. Nestree
3. Sero project

whether you like it or not bounty managers are responsible for this, sometimes when joining bounty projects always consider checking out the reputation of the bounty manager, they are the one to go against projects that rip bounty hunters off
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:39:37 AM

1. Vidy
2. Nestree
3. Sero project

Create a proper scam accusation thread. Gather proof and vouch from other bounty hunters that can back you up. Are you sure they "scammed" rest half of the users? Or did they get disqualified from receiving rewards because they broke some rules and now they are blaming the manager or the project creator? I am asking this because any successful project won't be taking such risks of scamming people for just few tokens!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: