Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Karuschain - 💍⛰👷‍♂️ Responsible precious metal mining 💍⛰👷‍♂️  (Read 4415 times)
Dinovanhuten

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:37:04 PM

How much money do you plan to raise for blockchain development?
Gabry9588

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:08:22 PM

Are environmental standards the main goal of your project?

I am glad that you are solving this problem that bothers a lot of people

Yes

If the price of precious metals will rise. Will this cause a rise in the price of your token?

We will do our best to not just increase the price of our token but to increase the market capitalization as well.

Is it mandatory to register in the white list to participate in IEO?

What is the price of the token during IEO?

Yes. Get whitelisted on our website to be the first who learns this info Wink
$0.1/KRS

Do you think the price of gold will begin to rise with the introduction of your precious metals tracking system?

We can't predict such things

I want to understand the economic component of your project. How can investors profit from investments in your project?

Demand for Karuschain tokens will grow, as everyone will want to work legally, and blockchain will become the only service with a full cycle of precious metals tracking
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:25:09 PM

I want to understand the economic component of your project. How can investors profit from investments in your project?

Considering the potential drivers for the token price, we strongly believe this is a sound investment:
- Size of the metals and mining industry approx $680bn
- Partnerships: Karuschain and MineRP. MineRP are the world's largest enterprise mining software firm with over 200 employees on 5 continents. We have completed our proof of technology and 2020 will be integrating our technology into their architecture
- Team: Karuschain has over 270 years of industry experience driving the project
- Government regulation: increasing compliance and regulation continues to drive adoption of newer technologies that aid auditability, compliance and data integrity
- C-suite of mining operations increasing awareness and desire to adopt technology like blockchain that will decrease costs, provide better governance and reporting, data analysis.

we believe the above-mentioned points will drive the token price significantly.

Today I want to register in the white list. What is the minimum and maximum purchase of KRS tokens?

No minimum investment for Public Initial Exchange Offering Sale Contributors

What do you intend to do to increase the price of the token?

Do you have a specific plan?

Stay tuned, we will soon provide our tokenomics overview which will provide some insight into the future value of the token

How many tokens are allocated to your team?

5%

The main buyers of tokens will be gold buyers or mining companies?

The main purchasers of our product (private enterprise blockchain solution) are miners but then this will extend to the entire mining supply chain (refiners, smelters etc)

If the miner does not use the karuschain blockchain, then does he have an illegal mine?
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:01:36 PM

Considering the potential drivers for the token price, we strongly believe this is a sound investment:
- Partnerships: Karuschain and MineRP. MineRP are the world's largest enterprise mining software firm with over 200 employees on 5 continents. We have completed our proof of technology and 2020 will be integrating our technology into their architecture
- Team: Karuschain has over 270 years of industry experience driving the project
- Government regulation: increasing compliance and regulation continues to drive adoption of newer technologies that aid auditability, compliance and data integrity
- C-suite of mining operations increasing awareness and desire to adopt technology like blockchain that will decrease costs, provide better governance and reporting, data analysis.

Today I want to register in the white list. What is the minimum and maximum purchase of KRS tokens?

Stay tuned, we will soon provide our tokenomics overview which will provide some insight into the future value of the token

5%

The main purchasers of our product (private enterprise blockchain solution) are miners but then this will extend to the entire mining supply chain (refiners, smelters etc)

You have chosen one of the most profitable business areas. I hope karuschain will be appreciated and this blockchain will be applied in the mining industry
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:36:21 PM

I like that you create social and environmental standards in your project.

In today's world, it’s very important to respect human rights standards.
SergeyKad

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 06:06:56 PM

5%

That is, the minimum purchase is 1 token?

Will you conduct a private sale with bonuses?
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:25:29 PM

5%

Will the tokens allocated for the team be blocked for 2-3 years or will the team be able to use them right away?
dispcalrydes

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:53:20 PM

You play an important role in the development of the mining industry. It seems to me that in 5 years you will be able to completely change environmental standards

It will also help overcome the exploitation of child labor in third world countries.

The problem with the exploitation of child labor is at an important level in many states

Karuschain can fix this for the better

Many wear gold and do not know that child labor was exploited during its mining. To avoid this, you need to use Karuschain

Therefore, even buyers will use Karuschain to verify purchased precious metals.
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:22:58 PM

Does any of your team have experience in blockchain development?
SergeyKad

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:50:53 PM

There is still no information on the fundraising phase.

Follow the news on the website https://karuschain.com/
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:10:48 PM

Are environmental standards the main goal of your project?

I am glad that you are solving this problem that bothers a lot of people

Yes

If the price of precious metals will rise. Will this cause a rise in the price of your token?

We will do our best to not just increase the price of our token but to increase the market capitalization as well.

Is it mandatory to register in the white list to participate in IEO?

What is the price of the token during IEO?

Yes. Get whitelisted on our website to be the first who learns this info Wink
$0.1/KRS

Do you think the price of gold will begin to rise with the introduction of your precious metals tracking system?

We can't predict such things

Demand for Karuschain tokens will grow, as everyone will want to work legally, and blockchain will become the only service with a full cycle of precious metals tracking

If the mining company uses Karuschain, then they intend to work transparently and officially. I support your idea
Johnsho

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:12:30 PM

If you add too many assets to your blockchain, will there be problems with scaling your network?
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:41:01 PM

There is still no information on the fundraising phase.

Follow the news on the website https://karuschain.com/

Now the Karuschain team is developing the project economics and writing a plan for attracting investments and their use
MarionDrane

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:11:45 PM

Karuschain introduces new environmental and safety standards in the mining industry. I like your idea and I will follow your development.
SergeyKad

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:42:00 PM

You play an important role in the development of the mining industry. It seems to me that in 5 years you will be able to completely change environmental standards

It will also help overcome the exploitation of child labor in third world countries.

The problem with the exploitation of child labor is at an important level in many states

Karuschain can fix this for the better

Many wear gold and do not know that child labor was exploited during its mining. To avoid this, you need to use Karuschain

Therefore, even buyers will use Karuschain to verify purchased precious metals.

Will blockchain verification of a precious metal deposit be paid or free?
dispcalrydes

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:14:16 PM

The team that is listed on the site does not have a single developer. Do you plan to cooperate with any company?
perrystg

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 04:46:12 PM

I like that you create social and environmental standards in your project.

In today's world, it’s very important to respect human rights standards.

This is the main goal of karuschain. Establishment of control over the mining industryф
theonlysahen

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:19:50 PM

Will MineRP develop blockchain?
dispcalrydes

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:49:18 PM

5%

You have chosen one of the most profitable business areas. I hope karuschain will be appreciated and this blockchain will be applied in the mining industry

I am sure that mining companies will be interested in using karuschain. This is confirmed by the presence of partners in the project.
SergeyKad

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:15:12 PM

Does any of your team have experience in blockchain development?

He is currently consulting the blockchain development project David Pierini and Stanislav Synko

They have vast experience and will be able to control all stages of development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: