Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alibaba cooperates with new blockchain platform, Is this project worth following  (Read 1906 times)
andrewshan3

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:33:32 PM

Credits just tweeted that they just had an partnership agreement with FinWhaleX for cooperation on cryptocurrency loans another dub for Credits I guess
I think the team is capable of delivering what their roadmap states
A good project with a great future an experienced team... I hope everything will be all right in the further time
Indeed they are! This partnership surely will have a positive impact and it will help to increase the demand of CS token in the market which will be beneficial for Credits users as well
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 02:56:50 PM

Do you guys think with the collaboration of the Credits and Alibaba it will bring a massive impact to industry?
I think it will has a big impact, the reasons are Alibaba is one of the big companies that has a big influence on the economic sector in China and the other reasons that many people use the services of the Alibaba to buy goods
I hope so but we will see that in the future. What we can do to put a big expectation when that will become a successful partnership and that will bring credits at the top of the CMC. we are credits believers.
But you should remember if that will play a very important role at the logistic service.
Alibaba's blockchain logistics is almost completely supported by the government, in general the application will have an active effect.

The market cannot yet analyze how effectively the pattern will be applied by both, but I am not sure that credit (CS) will be at the top of CMC just because of this, only a kind of partnership will still be more profitable for Alibaba in a real corporate approach.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jennie_kim70

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:26:09 PM

Credits just tweeted that they just had an partnership agreement with FinWhaleX for cooperation on cryptocurrency loans another dub for Credits I guess
So basically you can borrow crypto via cs with low interest?
I think so, and if that were right i believe many of people got interested with credits and FinWhaleX because they provide a very beneficially product for
the community
al_fredo88

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 09:17:18 PM

Do you guys think with the collaboration of the Credits and Alibaba it will bring a massive impact to industry?
no doubt about it. alibaba and credits provide the solution to the problem that logistics industry facing right now. So it'll be very useful. And i think not only logistics industry would be affected by the collaboration, but other industries will also be affected as well. credits have done a great job.
dianastone

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:34:38 PM

no doubt about it. alibaba and credits provide the solution to the problem that logistics industry facing right now. So it'll be very useful. And i think not only logistics industry would be affected by the collaboration, but other industries will also be affected as well. credits have done a great job.
yes it's clear they "open the door" to other industries to use blockchain technology
and credits prove blockchain can enter any industry line, not just finance. what a great move by credits Wink
JaimeLannister

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:42:11 AM

Credits never disappoint us. after making a deal with Alibaba, this time credits take the opportunity to partnership with FinWhaleX.
i believe this partnership will help to increase the demand of CS token in the market.
so back to the big question, "is this project worth following" of course it is! they don't stop making agreement only with alibaba but they do make progress with making another agreement with other companies
Yes they dont stop, 3 days ago they announced at their twitter that they had another partnership agreement with FinWhaleX for their cooperation on cryptocurrency loans
paulanderson

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 09:49:28 AM

Credits never disappoint us. after making a deal with Alibaba, this time credits take the opportunity to partnership with FinWhaleX.
i believe this partnership will help to increase the demand of CS token in the market.
so back to the big question, "is this project worth following" of course it is! they don't stop making agreement only with alibaba but they do make progress with making another agreement with other companies
Yes they dont stop, 3 days ago they announced at their twitter that they had another partnership agreement with FinWhaleX for their cooperation on cryptocurrency loans
oh seriously? so now we can loans on cryptocurrencies? it starts getting any better! i also think in the future we can use credits as a payment maybe
JaimeLannister

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:40:19 PM

oh seriously? so now we can loans on cryptocurrencies? it starts getting any better! i also think in the future we can use credits as a payment maybe
Yeah seriously here is the link if you want to know more about their partnership
https://twitter.com/creditscom/status/1206945922938294277
I know right its getting better and better now lets just wait and see what they are gonna do next
ohara.jessy

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:24:02 PM

Yeah seriously here is the link if you want to know more about their partnership
I know right its getting better and better now lets just wait and see what they are gonna do next
are you sure working with companies like FinWhaleX will make the impact of lending safe on the blockchain network?
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:29:33 PM

are you sure working with companies like FinWhaleX will make the impact of lending safe on the blockchain network?
Yes and why not? as long as if that was a good cooperation and that can bring positive impact to the crypto and i think credits must do that. Remember in this case credit will act as a facilitator to the finwhalex. But i hope a better partnership will come along the development of the credits blockchain.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄